Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2021 11:57 AM
Jul 2019
Great episode as usual
A jujutsu kaisen episode is always great with gojo in it
Feb 26, 2021 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
have you ever been in love? cos i have and his name is gojo satoru. as cliche as it might sound,i don't care.
Feb 26, 2021 11:58 AM
Jul 2019
Groenboys said:
After catching up, yeah this anime is pretty awesome. It is a hype machine without being flimsy on the story. That tag team fight against the alien thing was amazing this episode, and I hope that we will see more of that kind of choreography in the future.

Choreography will be WAY better than this in season 2. Mark my words shibuya arc will be amazingly animated
Feb 26, 2021 12:00 PM
Jan 2021
Holy fuck best episode so far! Mappa is really the GOAT now!
Feb 26, 2021 12:01 PM

Sep 2010
Gojo never gets underbudgeted. He's too godly.
Feb 26, 2021 12:02 PM

Mar 2020
The "Boogie Woogie" technique is a very handy skill to have; however, it requires a powerful partner and foe to be used to it's full extent. Toudou and Itadori against Hanami, yep. Boogie Woogie will be a game changing technique.
Feb 26, 2021 12:03 PM
Dec 2020
i dont think i deserve to see it, its waaaaay to good for my eyes...
Feb 26, 2021 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
Taifu_15 said:
Groenboys said:
After catching up, yeah this anime is pretty awesome. It is a hype machine without being flimsy on the story. That tag team fight against the alien thing was amazing this episode, and I hope that we will see more of that kind of choreography in the future.

Choreography will be WAY better than this in season 2. Mark my words shibuya arc will be amazingly animated
I doubt we get Shibuya arc in season 2, more likely season 3 since it can be adapted in one 2-cour season. There’s still some really hype moments before that arc still.
Feb 26, 2021 12:09 PM

Apr 2019
Taifu_15 said:
Groenboys said:

People were saying the same about goldy pond arc of promised neverland, and we know how that ended XD
Feb 26, 2021 12:10 PM
Jul 2019
Pyth79 said:
Taifu_15 said:

People were saying the same about goldy pond arc of promised neverland, and we know how that ended XD

Lmao I doubt mappa would fuck that badly. Pretty sure they gonna stay loyal to the manga throughout the series.
Feb 26, 2021 12:10 PM

Jun 2019
Toudou using his technique was a really fun and creative element in the fight. Gojou’s purple technique was pretty crazy too, although I was hoping to see him do more. I don’t think the Black Flash looks very impressive visually and it’s tough to get a realistic understanding of its power because Itadori is using it on a special grade. Seeing some of Toudou’s past was also nice. I also got some Bleach vibes from the OST in this episode.
Feb 26, 2021 12:11 PM
Dec 2020
This anime is becoming one of my top ten
Feb 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Oct 2019
I don't know why Toudou is being delusional and calling Yuji his brother— but him and Yuji do make a good pair ngl.
Very cool action this episode, Toudou's Boogie Woogie was very creative and is SO COOL!
I also liked the subversive storytelling this ep, like how the girl trio didn't fight that one dude, and that unexpected ending with Mahito, which also managed to answer the question of why the curses were there. I would definitely not call Jujutsu a generic anime, although that was proven in Episode 12.
Also Gojou... you continue to amaze me. Very good looking too—
Feb 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Jul 2013
Sourire said:
Taifu_15 said:

I doubt we get Shibuya arc in season 2, more likely season 3 since it can be adapted in one 2-cour season. There’s still some really hype moments before that arc still.
Feb 26, 2021 12:23 PM
Apr 2017
Pretty unsatisfying episode. Snippet of Principal's ability and teased a fight with Utahime but nothing. Itadori and Todou's fight just dragged on all episode and the bug still got away. It felt so pointless having all those hits land just for them to pull some plot armour out and escape.

Basically a filler episode aside from seeing some cool animations.
Feb 26, 2021 12:24 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
Gojou-sensei styles once again and I'm certain to rewatch this series for those damn gorgeous eyes.
Feb 26, 2021 12:30 PM
Oct 2018
Todo's ability and gojo's purple. Insane animation, incredible episode. What else there is to even say. Every episode jujutsu kaisen blows away the competition in terms of animation. I daresay jjk might be even better than demon slayer animation wise. Purple was just exhilarating. Mappa GOAT.
Feb 26, 2021 12:33 PM
Mar 2020
I’m not gonna lie, this was probably the most fire jujutsu kaisen episode, imo
That ost and animation with hollow purple was insanity
Feb 26, 2021 12:34 PM

Apr 2018
Holy fuck the OST BANGS! MAPPA just can't stop taking these dubs.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Feb 26, 2021 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
Illyricus said:
Sourire said:
That was my guess knowing that the last 3 episodes of this season will cover the Death Painting Arc (10 chapters). And I think it makes sense production wise for MAPPA to only do a 1-cour season 2 for JJK because they’ll have CSM and AOT S4P2 as well to animate before. And then a 2-cour season 3 for JJK adapting the best arc.
Feb 26, 2021 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
I don't care about Toudous backstory so I'm glad they didn't go too much into it, I really liked the episode. Gojou is so sexy😩
Feb 26, 2021 12:42 PM
Dec 2017
Is this the last major fight considering there is a few episodes left? Felt pretty underwhelming since there isn't much struggle with the enemy. The Mahito fight had better animation compared to this.

Feb 26, 2021 12:45 PM
Nov 2020
cada uno mejor que el otro, es increíble
Feb 26, 2021 12:47 PM
Aug 2016
Absolutely stunning episode! The visuals especially for Purple were fantastic!

5/5
Feb 26, 2021 12:51 PM
Jul 2019
Oh fuck, they hanged up the fight..............................
Feb 26, 2021 12:52 PM

Aug 2020
Toudou's face expressions were pretty funny this episode.

Gojo is OP. Would like to see how he got so powerful.

One of the OSTs this episode gave me Persona 5 vibes.
Feb 26, 2021 12:52 PM
May 2020
We get a reveal of Toudou’s classic question when meeting a new male 👀
Toudou and Itadori kicking ass together was amazing in this episode and ep. 19.
Gojou, is actually really scary when he’s serious when you think about it, BUT ITS SO GODDAMN COOL!!!
I can’t wait for next week!
Everyone gangsta till Gojou combines 2 techniques in one
Feb 26, 2021 12:54 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, Gojou-sensei is way too Op! Even Hanami didn't stand a chance but most likely escaped nonetheless. Poor Butcher, tried to hog some glory but flopped really hard. Weird lad there spouting some nonsense is bad news? Kind of got that vibe there.

Anyway, Yuuji's levelled up a bunch of ranks for sure. Did he just break record for doing more than 4 Black Flashes in the span of under 30 minutes, let alone a day? I haven't been too impressed with the power status in all honesty and this is quite bewildering too. Likewise with the others too in the Jujutsu Tech I reckon. It'll be interesting to see the aftermath of this matchup next episode.

Just 4 more episodes to go and with the next almost certainly being a light-hearted episode, it's hard to tell what's in store. But well, count me in for the ride.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 2020
ahhh yuuji + aoi is my favorite combo so far in terms of fight scenes :) how did goujou break the veil tho i’m confused?? the animation for that purple thing was incredible tho thank you mappa

i wanna see more of aoi’s past!!
"give up on your dream and die" -levi ackermann
Oct 2016
Mappa is just great aren't they. Man oh man they bring out the best in this show. Its truly amazing the work being done in this arc and especially these last few episodes with the Hanami fight. Yuji and Todo are two of the best friends you will see in all of anime which has been shown here. Todo using his technique to swap the places of things works so well in a tag team fight. Him and Yuji switching around and with Hanami itself made this fight incredible to see. The animation was peak with Yuji spamming Black Flash. Finishing the episode off with Gojo!! It was all so good.
Feb 26, 2021 1:03 PM
Nov 2020
It is just absolutely ludacris what MAPPA has done with this anime. The hanami vs Itadori&Todou fight, gojo satoru promoting utter ANNIHILATION of the baddies, mahito still coming out "victorious", there ain't no other words to describe this episode but one:
Perfect. Every single little aspect of this is f*cking brilliant, mental, a massive satisfying mayhem.
It most certainly snuck right in into my top 3 animes for life, total madness of a show.
Feb 26, 2021 1:06 PM
Mar 2020
Delirium231 said:
Is this the last major fight considering there is a few episodes left? Felt pretty underwhelming since there isn't much struggle with the enemy. The Mahito fight had better animation compared to this.

I mean it’s gojo satoru the villains are up against, how much struggle could they possibly have 😂
And no, the death painting arc, which is pretty short is probably gonna get adapted too which has solid fights so stay turned.
Feb 26, 2021 1:09 PM

Jul 2019
This episode actually started quite well, the fights were pretty decently animated, not as good as last weeks, but still very much higher than average, and i actually started to like toudou a bit as i thought he was kinda annoying before, but he was decently entertaining this time. The end part was kinda disappointing tho, it was very anti climatic, i hate when shows just tease us with fights but they never actually have a conclusion. Gojo is cool i guess tho.
Oh and about the ost (as a lot of people seem to be talking about it) its just seems fine to me. The biggest problem with it is just that there isnt an overall theme to the songs, what i mean by this is when you hear a kensuke ushio soundtrack or when you hear a sawano ost, you always know where its from and from who it is, with the jjk soundtrack it just seems like the composer made some honestly good songs but no one of them stuck in your mind because none of them really fit the theme of the show or the overall soundtrack itself.

Nycro said:
Can't wait for him to ruin CSM.
How do you even know he will work on CSM lol. He already works so much let him rest. Oh and dont call him a terrible director, lets not forget that jjk is literally just this good visually because of fucking park ahaha
VP2003boiFeb 26, 2021 1:12 PM
Feb 26, 2021 1:09 PM
Jan 2020
yuuji and todou’ teamwork was amazing (as always), but damn gojou satoru was so sick, i definitely wouldn’t wanna be his enemy lol. also we finally got to see his beautiful eyes again
Feb 26, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2019
Boooooo, they hanged up the fight..................
Feb 26, 2021 1:13 PM
Jan 2021
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Feb 26, 2021 1:13 PM
Apr 2020
Another amazing episode, God. Todou and Itadori are amazing as always lol, I really adore them and their friendship. Gojou is also great and I love how they fear him. In this episode we one more time see how Gojou can be serious as hell but when everything is over he goes back to being like a child lol.
Feb 26, 2021 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
Who wants season 2 of jujutsu kaisen
And a full out battle between goujo and sukuna
Feb 26, 2021 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
Who wants season 2 of jujutsu kaisen
And a full out battle between goujo and sukuna
Feb 26, 2021 1:23 PM
Dec 2020
What is the move gojou used called?
Feb 26, 2021 1:25 PM

Aug 2019
Another fantastically choregraphed episode from MAPPA. They are really doing this series justice by bringing it to life, and it's good to see the main man back in action again.

I agree for the most part with those posting some concerns about the OST. The OST and how it thematically fits with what's happening on-screen is a huge part of what elevates something from great to memorable for me personally, and this is one area where the show falls down for me. The OP/ED are both excellent, but in-between, it's a just a mish-mosh of random sounding buzz tracks, which prevent these from being truly great anime moments.

Other than that, another 9/10 episode for me.

Feb 26, 2021 1:27 PM
Jan 2021
Is Principal Gakuganji a cursed speech user? If so, it's great to see the technique's abilities at the special grade level (no offense Toge). Really exciting episode!!
Feb 26, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
Holy shit! Gojou animation was out of this world!
Feb 26, 2021 1:36 PM

Dec 2020
Huh I never noticed Gojo used Blue to twist the guy's limbs the same way as the can in episode 6 when he taught Yuji about cursed energy.
Overall good episode.
Didn't blow me away, but the anime has set my standards pretty high lol.
The impact frames on Boogie Woogie were great though.
Can't wait for next arc.
Feb 26, 2021 1:40 PM

Jul 2012
Amazing episode! Toudou has grown on me a lot, he's so fun to watch.
Also I love Gojou-sensei showing how op he is!
Aaaand, I little scene with my husbando Nanamin.
Loved this episode.
Feb 26, 2021 1:50 PM

Jul 2011
This episode I was dumbfounded the whole time.
My enjoyment watching the fight was great.
I'm just confuse of how long was Todo/Yuji VS Hanami, looking parallel events felt like was brief.
I must say I liked the Todo character development over the entire fight.
Now, next week a light hearted episode that looks promising.
Feb 26, 2021 1:52 PM

Apr 2020
Had to pause the episode at 10:03 because DEAR LORD what is this ost? What is this English generic background singing? Shame on you music creating people. Best fight yet and then you do this.
Feb 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Sep 2017
Kaasfondue said:
Had to pause the episode at 10:03 because DEAR LORD what is this ost? What is this English generic background singing? Shame on you music creating people. Best fight yet and then you do this.

Completely disagree, I thought the insert song in this ep was a banger
Feb 26, 2021 2:03 PM

Apr 2018
I dont know what to say man, its get better and better. That fight scene tho holy shit was something else.
Feb 26, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2020
Degeneral said:
Kaasfondue said:

Completely disagree, I thought the insert song in this ep was a banger

I don't wanna feel like I'm in some random coffeeshop high and drunk when watching a hype battle shounen fight. The one at 20:15 is so strange as well, are we at a festival or something.

And I'm not saying they sound bad, they just don't really fit the tone of what's happening imo.
KaasfondueFeb 26, 2021 2:12 PM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

639 by PRIME_OptiK »»
May 4, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.