Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2021 10:00 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Auctioneer...isn't No. 11 Beta? I'm so "surprised" that this will eventually be No. 00 Alpha vs. No. 11 Beta, but to disclose this early...yeah, whatever, set-up your big battle for later.

Alma's disappearance, Minami's past disturbances, crushing of corporations, key persons and interrogation of past events.

UH HUH? Did sound just LITERALLY cut out with that amazing Resident Evil 3D action?

Damn those Russians have the upper hand, but even more is Japan's version of the Diet. Do y'all know who and what are y'all protecting, and differentiate friend from foe?

Even rescuing turning Minami's brother Soma into a cyber robot, he's nothing more than a tool. Bring the AI-modified Alma into the equation, and it gets more convoluted.

The REAL Beta shows itself, and what sequence of the equation it lies with Akira, next week.

I don't know who is more stupid now: the entire story, or us the viewers getting more bamboozled. SMH.
Feb 21, 2021 10:02 AM
Sep 2015
Al-Jard is so hot! I don't know why he has to take off his cloth but thank you! Even if his 3D model look cringy, but it's not unmasturbatable.
Feb 21, 2021 2:03 PM

May 2018
What it the Blue Hell indeed.
This show makes even less sense with every episode.
Feb 21, 2021 2:23 PM

Apr 2020
Wait so Minami was 2D once too? And now she’s 3D?
My theory about characters turning into 2D’s to 3D’s might be correct.

This episode is kinda hilarious to watch (because of how bad it is)
Nina supporter for life💕
Feb 21, 2021 2:36 PM
Jul 2019
Wlep, it looks like things weren't going well with Minami, cu'z Alma just turned on her.
Feb 21, 2021 2:36 PM
Jul 2019
Wlep, it looks like things weren't going well with Minami, cu'z Alma just turned on her.
Feb 21, 2021 3:08 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Why am I still here? Just to suffer?

Even 7 eps in and I still feel like ExArm is playing it safe by just making 0 sense whatsoever cause it wants to pull something out of its ass (even though its pretty much been doing that) in the final eps to surprise viewers.

idk man, but at least we're past the halfway point. only 6 more eps of trash left to consume.
Feb 21, 2021 3:32 PM

Jul 2015
Minami: Fights some junkie, fires revolver 15+ times without reloading, reconciles with her trap brother, finds out he wants to commit mass murderer and her partner betrayed her.
Also Minami: Grins entire episode.

Superismaeel said:
Wait so Minami was 2D once too? And now she’s 3D?
My theory about characters turning into 2D’s to 3D’s might be correct.

This episode is kinda hilarious to watch (because of how bad it is)

It's about saving budget.
If character is in 2D, it means it won't have more than 3-5 frames in animation.
If it is 3D, it is major or recurring character, or it will be included in a fight scene.

Feb 21, 2021 4:43 PM
Feb 2017
WOOOOOOO I LOVE INTAKING GARBAGE ENTERTAINMENT YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I absolutely love how the highest favorited character in this show is Alma with 12 favorites lmao.... even not very well-known shows get at least 50.
Feb 21, 2021 4:49 PM
Sep 2019
It is honestly a miracle that Ex-Arm is seven episodes in, but the really question is HOW IS IT THIS GARBAGE SEVEN EPISODES IN???!!!
Feb 21, 2021 4:57 PM

Jan 2020
Damn. This episode had a much darker tone than usual

Feb 21, 2021 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
lmao what was that fighting scene where it was quiet im laughing my ass off here 💀
Feb 22, 2021 12:44 AM
Feb 2021
I'm only continuing this anime just because I don't drop anime
Feb 22, 2021 1:31 AM
Feb 2021
alshu said:
What it the Blue Hell indeed.
This show makes even less sense with every episode.

Yeah, so~ Beta is a clownish hologram? I'll be shocked if that appearance of his is really from the source material.

May I bet it's that Kimura guy? Because that character suddenly disappeared in 2nd half of previous episode. I mean where is he exactly? He's not with Kondo at the old man's safehouse.
Feb 22, 2021 1:33 AM
Feb 2021
spaesu said:
lmao what was that fighting scene where it was quiet im laughing my ass off here 💀

Yeah, we're still seeing the after-image effects. Also when did the Arabian character take off his clothes? I mean he can take them off in the pitch-black darkness? 😅
Feb 22, 2021 3:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man, the story really got so much interesting after having a bunch of revelations. Its pretty dark for sure for Minami with all of that past. The way they actually told to protect the perpetrator of a serveral terrorize attack from the past was also pretty tragic. In the end, as the Auctioneer said already, Akira must decided where he sided. Because no one in the right place so far, full of intricate, and everything possibly led into another chaotic conditions, like in the past, especially after the arrival of a wacky Beta. Could the Alpha stop the Beta and prevent any shitness? The next must be an entertaining episode. I can't wait for seeing the new Alma (and her panty), against all of those dang. This is really an enjoyable episode ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 22, 2021 9:33 AM
Oct 2015
Pretty sure that in 20 years we will see a reboot of this anime , as for now watching it with our eyes closed is better than seeing how it is adapted and animated hahaha

Episode 7completely showed the lack of expression even when characters cry >.<

Beta revealing himself ... Lets see how it goes on next episode 😎

If you don't appreciate art , anime aren't for you , there is nothing wrong in them , nothing is perfect !

If you criticize Anime you should release your reviews directly to people and authors that made em !

Anime will not get any better if reviews do not get outside the borders of this website , change this !
Feb 26, 2021 4:59 AM

Mar 2010
The closed eye guy creeped me out when he opened his eyes. The animation still as glorious as always. Lol at the failed asassination. Guy got naked to drop the guy.
Mar 5, 2021 12:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's pretty bad for Alma, and that end with Beta, it's weird
Mar 15, 2021 7:15 PM

Jan 2020
It seems Beta is just a program created by Akira's brother
Jun 7, 2021 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Nice way to save some budget by cutting out the sound considering a lot must've been spent to get this high of a production quality. So nobody commenting how Al Jard took off his clothes in a matter of seconds after getting ambushed.

Sep 27, 2023 11:40 PM

Dec 2022
Minami's younger brother's emotionlessness doesn't really stand out when pretty much everyone is devoid of expressions in this anime.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 27, 2023 5:48 PM

Dec 2012
Right as we were about to have a serious moment, BDSM dude attacks and we have to watch this atrocity in total silence.

Minami is now 2 for 2 on shooting at unarmed children. The gape faces make Minami look so autistic. How did I even make it this far?
May 9, 8:17 PM
May 2023
Who knew that growing up in the desert would give you very good combat skills, I had forgotten that Alma had been left under the bridge, really they didn't go looking for her? hahaha what good companions
I was already assuming that they were protecting someone who had dirty hands, interesting that Minami shoots her brother, I didn't expect it
Apparently, Beta thinks he's funny... his random presentation took me a bit out of place

PS: When the auctioneer named Natsume, he told him Ex-arm 00 ALPHA and Beta already appeared... it seems that he connects or I connect things that have nothing to do with it haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ex-Arm Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 28, 2021

65 by Spaceman_9876 »»
May 30, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Ex-Arm Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 21, 2021

22 by ionelHeredia »»
May 17, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Ex-Arm Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 14, 2021

26 by ionelHeredia »»
May 14, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Ex-Arm Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 7, 2021

18 by ionelHeredia »»
May 11, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ex-Arm Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 28, 2021

25 by ionelHeredia »»
May 10, 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.