Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2020 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, they're actually getting this test hyped up. Squad shuffling and deciding the best from the Border...

11 provisional captains about to be shown next chapter too.
Nov 3, 2020 4:46 PM

Mar 2015
this series has gone really really technical.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 3, 2020 7:37 PM

May 2016
Will Osamu even be a captain in this test? Have a feeling he's going to be placed in the hardest route......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Nov 3, 2020 9:33 PM
May 2016
squad shuffle haha good luck osamu
Nov 6, 2020 5:08 AM

Jan 2011
Kuma said:
this series has gone really really technical.
Always was. Always was.
Nov 6, 2020 6:27 AM

Dec 2015
Hardest route I agree but he has to still be a captain right? I mean it's his only value!

I'm not sure why but I have a big feeling that Osamu will be a captain to Katori loll I can't wait to see the final team break down!!
Nov 19, 2020 7:10 PM
Jul 2017
LuzNight said:
Hardest route I agree but he has to still be a captain right? I mean it's his only value!

I'm not sure why but I have a big feeling that Osamu will be a captain to Katori loll I can't wait to see the final team break down!!

Oh boy that's gonna be hilarious, especially if you see a small section of his phone that he chose NOT to work with her.

Captain Osamu, Katori, Ninomiya in a single team would be hilarious, i'm gonna press F for the 4th and the operator if that happens.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 242 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

2 by LeviathanTheEsp »»
May 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 241 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

0 by anime-prime »»
May 1, 8:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.