Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 12, 2020 1:49 AM
Jun 2020
Itadori's resolve is so strong. Can't wait for the next episode.

This anime intro is so lit.

Oct 12, 2020 2:16 AM

May 2011
Can we just talk about that ED ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
and dancing Gojou is the best Gojou ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•
Oct 12, 2020 3:05 AM

Aug 2019
I now realize the reason I love this so much despite most of the flaws is that it's incredibly nostalgic to me of shows like Noragami or Blue exorcist, shows I loved in middle school and high school growing up. And those shows also had really likeable protagonists that were fun, laid back, kind of goofy in a way like this shows MC is.

Idk what it is but the "happy go lucky, heart of gold, goofy" shounen MC type is my favorite.

I like everything about this show so far, the music, the animation, the characters and their dynamics...I can tell i will really enjoy myself with this show.
Oct 12, 2020 7:04 AM
Apr 2018
A Masterpiece!
A choice!
"So choose your hell."
-----------------------
Great, Sensei! Doll-maker SENSEI sure did say some cool stuff.
"Are you going to blame your grandfather when you're killed by a curse, too."
"Education is making people realize things."
-----------------------
- That Action Animation already gives SHOUNEN feel ; not just action.
- It reminded me of "PARASYTE" Anime.
- GOUJOU seems cool. YUUJI is growing cool too.
- Like the Voice Actors behind the main characters.

Thank You :)
Oct 12, 2020 7:10 AM
Apr 2018
"I don't want to regret the way i lived."

"Education is, making people realize things."

I hope JUJUTSU KAISEN becomes a great SHOUNEN of 2020.

Thank You :)
Oct 12, 2020 8:48 AM

May 2013
In the end, when the girl said she was hoping to be an actor in Stardust...I felt the gag. I am loving this series already!

Oct 12, 2020 10:21 AM

May 2015
You are a wizard, HARI POTA!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 12, 2020 10:44 AM

Nov 2009
Gojou appearing was instawin for me.
ใฃใŸใใ€ๅซŒใชไธ–ใฎไธญใ ใ‚ˆใ€‚
Oct 12, 2020 1:09 PM

May 2015
Aaand... I don't care. I thought that once was enough but he's going to find all other fingers and eat them all. Eww. Gross.

It's not that I'm seriously upset about it, I just don't find the concept very interesting, nor the characters. Maybe it could be a great show by shounen standards, but not so much overall.
Oct 12, 2020 5:48 PM

Jul 2019
Ten said:
Aaand... I don't care. I thought that once was enough but he's going to find all other fingers and eat them all. Eww. Gross.

It's not that I'm seriously upset about it, I just don't find the concept very interesting, nor the characters. Maybe it could be a great show by shounen standards, but not so much overall.

True. But it's the shounen trash that I love.

Oct 13, 2020 3:09 AM
Jul 2019
Not as enjoyable as the first episode but it's supposed to be an introduction to the story I guess. Hopefully the pacing picks on from the next episode.
Oct 13, 2020 4:24 AM

Apr 2020
It's starting to get good. I really like the ending.
Favourite Anime- Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

First Anime- My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia
Oct 13, 2020 4:25 AM

Apr 2012
Ah yes, Gojou is fine af. Big props to the animation, it's really so well done. And that ED really is stylish, I kinda want to freestyle to it too~

Looking forward to ep 3, hope the girl that will complete the trio freshmen will be another likable character~
Oct 13, 2020 11:23 AM
Jun 2017
The ending is craaaazzzy
Oct 13, 2020 2:20 PM

Apr 2019
Ending was fantastic. I really hope this doesn't tail off like God of Highschool did, it has so much potential.

"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ... ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ... ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ... ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š. ๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก๐™ช๐™š."
Oct 13, 2020 8:01 PM
Jun 2016
Jennifer Lawrence !!!
Oct 13, 2020 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
The episode seems rushed. The animation is good nothing special. Liked the ED song with simple sakuga. The scenes is jumping too much, the serious scenes and comedy are generic. The MC motivation likely nothing outstanding. But the endgame is interesting collect fingers seems dumb but well see. Overall a bad episode, the fighting animation is the highlight with this anime. The story is generic.

Oct 14, 2020 7:27 AM

May 2017
pretty dope so far. Looking forward to more

Solid production. love the compositing and the character designs.
Oct 14, 2020 8:17 AM

Jun 2020
This definitely got way better. I love the OP, don't even have to mention it but the ED is really good as well. Like I love the animation style in the ED. I think that Mappa won't The God of Highschool this one.

Oct 15, 2020 2:52 AM

Jul 2010
I watched two episodes. And so far I see only legendary borrowings, action, dynamics and nothing super new. I don't really understand why it is higher in ratings, but apparently it's a matter of nostalgia for the old days. These times are seen, heard, felt. In principle, you can watch, not shit.
But the jokes have to be fixed - the jokes about Lawrence and the moment with grandpa are terrible. Almost burst a whole series(!) for these moments. I kind of came here to look at magic, not cremation in detail. I've had enough of this shit in my life, thank you.
May be some anime?
Oct 15, 2020 4:10 AM
Mar 2019
Liked this one as well. Still a 7/10 for now. OP was beautiful and so was ED. There's some Editing and Direction problems that makes it a 7/10 for me. Things are happening a little too fast that makes it feel like they are cutting some material from the Manga. Decent character development from the MC. We already have the Goku/Vegeta dynamic going on which makes sense but could've been done a bit more subtly. Overall I think it's a good 7/10 right now. I wish they would take it a little bit slowly and build the world a bit more subtly instead of direct narrations about how the world works. Considering it has 24 episodes at it's disposal this should turn out to be a great 8/10 show by the end.
Rayzer_pOct 15, 2020 4:19 AM
Oct 15, 2020 3:35 PM

Mar 2010
fucking entertaining loved it. Just when I was deep into its anus it ended, no homo I wanted to be more up in that hole LOlz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 16, 2020 12:16 AM
Apr 2015
Glad to see (or hear) Kyo's VA working with Shigure's VA... fills my emptiness left from Fruits Basket's season finale. Also, is it weird that Gojou's glossy lips is all I could see xD Anyway, looks interesting so far, I'm a fan of the collecting types °^°

PS. Love how all it takes is a second to realize when a song is by Eve.
Oct 16, 2020 4:04 AM
Jan 2019
many typical shounen tropes in play, am interested to see how this will play out. the OP and ED are bangers with aesthetic and nice-looking visuals tho. the animation has been great aswell, overall an anime with great potential.
Oct 16, 2020 4:48 AM

Jul 2017
GOJOU HAS COME! And more than a Jujutsu sorcerer, he's top of the class and facing against Yuuji with Sukuna's curse inbuilt. But rather than executing him, making him be Sukuna's vessel of collection of all its fingers is the base alternative.

To better Yuuji's growth as a Jujutsu sorcerer, the usual newbie enrollment into a special school for such sorcerers, and the hypocrisy of the "King of Curses" Ryomen Sukuna in Yuuji's body of manifestation.

This expedition is gonna be long, so stay for the ride to find more people!

As if Eve's OP isn't such a banger already, ALI's ED is another one as well, really flexing to the max.

Great potential!
Oct 16, 2020 4:52 AM

Nov 2018
The show has been very impressive so far, the comedy is quite good, the ED is super cool and groovy, and the animation seems on point. MAPPA are probably gonna kill it this season (also with AoT), this show is probably going to be top 3 for fall 2020.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Oct 16, 2020 5:46 AM

Mar 2019
Rayzer_p said:
Liked this one as well. Still a 7/10 for now. OP was beautiful and so was ED. There's some Editing and Direction problems that makes it a 7/10 for me. Things are happening a little too fast that makes it feel like they are cutting some material from the Manga. Decent character development from the MC. We already have the Goku/Vegeta dynamic going on which makes sense but could've been done a bit more subtly. Overall I think it's a good 7/10 right now. I wish they would take it a little bit slowly and build the world a bit more subtly instead of direct narrations about how the world works. Considering it has 24 episodes at it's disposal this should turn out to be a great 8/10 show by the end.

This episode covered 2 chapters and even expanded scenes with some new content. This is exactly how the manga was so there are no issues with the directing, just manga issues. The writing gets better once the first real arc happens.
Oct 16, 2020 10:55 AM

Mar 2015
Did he put up a poster of Jennifer Lawrence? :D

I love the visuals of the ED
Oct 17, 2020 2:14 AM

Sep 2016
I went into this all because of the same VA cast of Golden Wind (Buccellati, Fugo & Abbacchio), lol.
Nakamura Yuuichi did a splendid job voicing Gojou Satoru. Never heard this kind of voice from him. It feels quite fresh, sexy & carefree. Also the Gojou vs Sukuna fight was very intriguing.
Oct 17, 2020 2:33 AM

Sep 2020
Wasn't too invested once I saw the 1st episode, but now that I've seen this one... wow. Just wow. That OP, that ED, MC developing, the epic fight animation, Gojou Satoru??? Totally sold on the show now and it will definitely turn out to be the best this season. MAPPA killed it with this show.
Oct 17, 2020 10:39 AM

Jul 2008
Well that's one way to give someone the finger.
Oct 17, 2020 4:44 PM
Mar 2012
ep2 actually quite funny compared to the awful ep1, and the two fights remain great quality. The Sukuna revival/execution premise is a good setup, so guess im not dropping this.
Oct 17, 2020 8:55 PM

Mar 2019
Much better than the first episode, but still lacking something...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Oct 19, 2020 8:53 PM

Jun 2020
Oh this is getting interesting, collecting cursed finger it seems like this is going to be a long series.

The animation on the very beginning was overall amazing although it's short, but it was good that guy seems very strong.

And a new character is coming again.
Oct 19, 2020 9:31 PM

Sep 2018
I read this chapter in the manga and I can say MAPPA did a good job on this one!!
Oct 22, 2020 3:55 PM

Oct 2019
Gojo vs Sukuna was an epic fight, the animation was so good! I have high hopes for the Final Season of Shingeki now.
I feel like this series will have a bittersweet ending based on what Gojo told Yuji, damn that was a good line.
The ED is great. Turns out the members of the band Alien Liberty International(ALI) who performed it are all mixed race! The current/former members are all mixed race as well! No wonder it didn’t sound like a Japanese person was singing at first.
Oct 25, 2020 3:48 PM

Oct 2013
This series reminds me too much of Noragami, which I found to be painfully average...... the animation is ok, nothing spectacular so far and the plot is way too simple, all he needs to do is eat 18 more fingers and then they kill him, seems dry and lacking. I hope the stakes will be high when it comes to monsters with a lot of tensio, because that too Noragami lack, all the monsters wasn't a threat at all in that series.

3/5 bang average just like the first episode.
Oct 26, 2020 4:29 PM

Jan 2019
I'm getting a spooky Food Wars vibe here, I'm really looking forward to this.
Oct 27, 2020 12:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice settings for the future episodes... the ending theme is so great xD
Oct 28, 2020 2:22 AM

Aug 2015
I was into it until that interview / monologue. Maybe I jumped the gun in episode 1 thinking I was in the mood for pure shounen again. Hopefully there's less of that from now on...
Oct 28, 2020 10:55 AM
Jul 2020
the fact that they almost ๐Ÿ’ซ destroyed ๐Ÿ’ซ the whole school and nothing happened/no one noticed.
Oct 31, 2020 11:56 PM

Dec 2018
Nice ending song. Story progress nicely and the comedy are fine. It just one thing that bothered me... How the hell Yuuji swallowing that big finger with that sharp nail easily๐Ÿคฃ

Nov 2, 2020 11:44 PM

Aug 2017
Damn so he's gonna die one way or another!!
May the plot armor be with him XD!!

He has the personality of a typical shounen MC!!! Nothing unique about it.

That new girl at the end looks super beautiful!!! New Waifu!??

Nov 3, 2020 8:41 PM

Mar 2017
It's nice to see kakashi again ngl lol
Nov 5, 2020 10:53 AM
Jun 2019
The ED was really unique.

Nice episode!
Nov 6, 2020 12:41 PM

Aug 2017
Much better than the first episode. I was able to enjoy the characters, the animation and even the pacing on some occasions. I also appreciate that they keep the number of characters to a minimum.

My only problem is that Yuuji doesn't react like a normal person when they say he's going to die anyway. That part felt odd. The comedy with him is generally very bad and forced especially when he said 'I'm into girls like Jeniffer Lawrence'.

Beyond that, it was pretty good.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 7, 2020 8:21 PM

Jul 2017
I loved the ending song and animation. I can already tell I'm going to love Gojou a lot (though I know he's got more to show). I found it amusing for him to show off against Sukuna. I'm excited to see more episodes.

๏ฝก*โœฒ๏พŸ*โ™ก(o•แด—•o)โ™ก*โœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝก

โค โค โค โค โค

Nov 15, 2020 10:27 PM
May 2020
Ahh the op and ed are really good!

Another good episode!

I just read today about the japanese suicide rate and I was just sad to see how much of a work ethic is expected of people, a cultural force even in this show. After all, even heroes should be allowed to rest at the end of the day.

Anyway more of a personal interpretation rather than anything helpful
Nov 23, 2020 1:52 AM

Jan 2020
Satoru made his first proper appearance in this episode. And a great one at that. He is even more OP than Yuuji. But unlike certain other OP characters, he actually has a great personality. Now I can definitely see why he's the most popular character this season.

Poor Yuuji, though. No matter what he chooses, he is going to die anyway. But I'm glad he chose the second option. To be honest, if I were in his position, I would have chosen to be executed immediately.

Finally, the ED has come, and what can I say besides it being totally amazing? Marvelous stylistic visuals combined with an unbelievably catchy song, say no more. Easily one of my favourite openings of all time.
Nov 29, 2020 8:33 AM

Dec 2012
Man... his fate. Maybe there's a twist at the end

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

639 by PRIME_OptiK »»
May 4, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.