Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 25, 2020 8:17 PM
Jun 2020
We need ova ASAP, even manga ending is more better than this episode ending. I want to see this couple married.
Sep 25, 2020 8:20 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013

THANK YOU for the amazing ride! qwq
Souma x Erina <3 when?
Sep 25, 2020 8:27 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
And so the final battle begins. Soma was an absolute chad, and I love him for it. In the end, he wanted to take the loss so that Erina could reconcile the relationship with her mother.

The rest of the episode was just everything wrapping up. I guess Asahi is her half brother? I don't know, I find that to be kind of an iffy plot point. It feels like it was a last second addition from the author and it just feels hamfisted. But it's not really important.

Soma helped Erina what's really important, cooking for someone you love. He also reminded Mana of that as well. And that was Food Wars' most important message. Food can bring people together in the best of ways, and cooking for those you love really can make a dish that much better. A very nice lesson indeed.

As for this season itself, I initially thought it was kind of pointless, but I still find myself happy that it did happen. I feel as though perhaps this would have been more justified if previous seasons hinted more at Erina's relationship with her mother, because she was more of less non-existent in past seasons.

This episode itself was probably the best one. It felt like the original seasons. It goes to show that rushing is Food Wars' greatest enemy, and that it's better when it's slower and more meaningful. But what show doesn't benefit from that?

It's really hard to believe it's over. So much has happened in the last 5 years, and knowing that Food Wars is really done is hard to believe. I think Food Wars is one of the best shonen of the past decade, and it's a shame that it will always be in the shadow of My Hero Academia, which started airing around the same time it did. Food Wars brought laughs, whacky hi-jinks, incredibly unique concepts, and a fresh take on shonen that made it a stand out of the past decade. I'll always look back on this adventure with fondness. Thanks Soma, Polar Star, and of course the author himself for the memories! I'll be looking forward to your next work, hungry for more.
Sep 25, 2020 8:39 PM

Feb 2014
The passion of cooking I got watching this show has ended now. This was one of a kind foodgasm entertainment.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 25, 2020 9:07 PM

Feb 2020
Noeriz said:
The ending in manga was better

Yukinoooooo said:
We need ova ASAP, even manga ending is more better than this episode ending. I want to see this couple married.

Anime-only watcher here - I read the manga ending right after this episode and I totally agree with you guys. They explained the Asahi and Azami relationship better, and it wasn't as rushed. I'm just confused as to why they just didn't adapt those 3 chapters instead... It's not bad compared to the anime ending.

I give this season 3/10. Lol
cryzwatchesanimeSep 25, 2020 9:12 PM
"You... are truly slothful!"

Sep 25, 2020 10:08 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
FMmatron said:
Primarily because of the huge cast of characters and the fact that I enjoyed all of them or almost all of them. That aspect was especially prominent during the beginning when minor characters got to shine as well. Of course I also loved the hilariousness of the foodgasm, the science behind the dishes and ingredients and the epicness during the Shokugeki's. Had even some pretty touching moments every from time to time. It was overall a very nice package and I'm glad this series was also one of the few that sensitized me to slice of life and that it reaffirmed the idea you don't need always something conventionally epic to get hyped.

Absolutely agree with you there! And to add another to that if you don't mind - the Sound Department, especially the Soundtracks. Easily one of the best in the medium on par with the likes of Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Violet Evergarden, Samurai Champloo & Zankyou no Terror, if you ask me.

FMmatron said:
Got me more in the feels than expected ;_; but I'm kinda disappointed that the first opening wasn't played.

I would've preferred to have "Spice" (ED 1) played in the background since the 1st Op was (and is?) reserved specially for S4 E11.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 25, 2020 10:19 PM
Mar 2015
Souma was able to bring the Nakiri family back together just as Grandfather planned It began with a horrible dish and ended with a horrible dish Now we have Erina who wants to cook by Souma's side and Souma who wants to hear Erina say his cooking is delicious
Sep 25, 2020 10:29 PM

Nov 2016
_MushiRock11_ said:
FMmatron said:
Primarily because of the huge cast of characters and the fact that I enjoyed all of them or almost all of them. That aspect was especially prominent during the beginning when minor characters got to shine as well. Of course I also loved the hilariousness of the foodgasm, the science behind the dishes and ingredients and the epicness during the Shokugeki's. Had even some pretty touching moments every from time to time. It was overall a very nice package and I'm glad this series was also one of the few that sensitized me to slice of life and that it reaffirmed the idea you don't need always something conventionally epic to get hyped.

Absolutely agree with you there! And to add another to that if you don't mind - the Sound Department, especially the Soundtracks. Easily one of the best in the medium on par with the likes of Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Violet Evergarden, Samurai Champloo & Zankyou no Terror, if you ask me.

FMmatron said:
Got me more in the feels than expected ;_; but I'm kinda disappointed that the first opening wasn't played.

I would've preferred to have "Spice" (ED 1) played in the background since the 1st Op was (and is?) reserved specially for S4 E11.

Would've been a nice choice as well and that they used OP1 already after the final showdown last season doesn't bother tbh.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 25, 2020 10:29 PM
Sep 2020
Seriously... I haven't seen before such a worst end than this...
I really like the series, the first 3 seasons for me is the best...
This season i liked it, but... 5/10 max for me
With this end 2/10
Im in rage rn because of this ending
Souma pass all the series being the best
But even he being the best
Erina wins, whenever, anywhere, anyway
And in this last episode, her plate... Wait... What was her plate? How she won? What she made?
Im really disapointed about this ending, the whole season was not the best
But this end really piss me off
I just want to forget after souma show his plate
I just want to quit there and for me that's the end
He won
And became the chef of Erina's mother
The best chef in the world and... Marry with some of the 320 girls that want to lick his nipples
Sep 25, 2020 10:32 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
FMmatron said:
Would've been a nice choice as well and that they used OP1 already after the final showdown last season doesn't bother tbh.

Well, it probably wouldn't to most but I feel like it could lessen the impact of the incredible final moments of S4 E11 for me.

Sep 25, 2020 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
This whole season was a complete surprise for me, it had a lot of stuff that i didn't enjoy and tbh i was really expecting a garbage ending since that's what all the manga readers were saying.
But i enjoyed it! I enjoyed it way more than i was expecting, to be honest, these last episodes did a complete comeback for me, reminded me of those epic battles they had at the 1st season.

The way that the connected all the dots was really on the next level, there seemed to me so much stuff that wasn't related and at the end they finally revealed everything.
The fact that Souma used his first dish, the legendary first food that he gave to Erina and this time made it even better that she didn't need to say that it was delicious, everyone knew that xD Just this scene made me put a 10/10 on this season, but i was like, there's no way I'll give this that much if there won't be any "ending" to Souma and Nakiri....and boom! They delivered!

Erina finally said, holy sh******************!

We've been waiting for this for soooo long! Since the 1st season basically xD

Basically, Yukihira is the true MVP, he basically helped everyone with solving their issues while destroying them in cooking! But this could all been saved by Erina literally calling her mom and not giving up xD But that wouldn't be fun haha

I do wish there would be a little more to that Souma x Nakiri and we have to know what he cooked for them, but i guess this is more than enough, i do hope for an OVA! We deserve it, c'mon!

I don't know if this is the end of Souma series but i am glad i watched it from the beginning till the end! Definitely worth watching it, especially after this last episode that basically delivered everything.

What an ending man! So happy lmao One of the best series that i've been watching since forever is finally over!

Gotta love that ED card!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 25, 2020 10:46 PM

Jan 2020
Thought that in the finals, Souma would supplement Erina's unfinished dish and at least both of them would share the victory. Silly me. I guess Souma's protag powers aren't even enough to get a tie.

In the end, nothing I ever wanted for Souma and Erina came true.

S5 gets a 6/10 from me.
Sep 25, 2020 10:50 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
@AivanK Absolutely love the end card, too!

Standouts for me from the pic are Subaru (perfect, xD), trio of beauty in Rindou-sempai, Alice & Hinako-sempai, Jun x Hayama, Kinokuni-senpai x Isshiki-sempai, Secretary, Yuuki and Ryouko's delight & Megishima ignoring the pic, lmao.

Gold.

Sep 25, 2020 11:10 PM
Jul 2020
This dude who was about to married this own sister
Sep 25, 2020 11:10 PM
Jul 2020
Thia dude was about to married his sister
Sep 25, 2020 11:15 PM

Nov 2016
_MushiRock11_ said:
FMmatron said:

Well, it probably wouldn't to most but I feel like it could lessen the impact of the incredible final moments of S4 E11 for me.

In a way the whole final arc did haha. But even as sub-par as it was, RN I wouldn't even mind another season of this quality.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 26, 2020 12:44 AM
May 2017
Just why would they say that the anime ending will be different over Twitter? Nothing changed except that Souma came back after six months instead of 7 years or so. This is just so disappointing.
Calia_ArcherSep 26, 2020 12:48 AM
Sep 26, 2020 12:51 AM
Oct 2019
what is the purpose of adding asahi in the final arc ?

Sep 26, 2020 12:54 AM

Mar 2013
Well that was rather disappointing... Not much change compared to the manga, just minus timeskip and adding more of that 'Noir Witch Hunt' scenes that could be removed entirely but briefly mentioned should be enough imo. But atleast they show it more that Erina do love Souma and his dish and lots more of Erina blushing is really a good thing to do imo. They probably need to show more of Azami's revelation about Asahi though imo, but atleast it's kinda nice to see Asahi and his other 3 partners turned a new leaf in the anime, while in the manga he's quite a bratty chef in the manga ending.

The Episode: 6/10 - Rather disappointing, that's definitely not an Original Ending at all.
The Season: 8/10 - Some good Episodes, other are quite meh.
Whole series: 9/10 - First two seasons are still the best for me.

I might be a bit went easy with the rating (7 is average to me). But tbh Souma is still my fav series especially the manga eventhough it might be bad but It's Shonen series afterall, they tend to get worse somehow after lots of chapters. Now I want the side stories got animated aswell if possible.
Rio-Sep 26, 2020 1:00 AM
Sep 26, 2020 1:02 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
FMmatron said:
In a way the whole final arc did haha. But even as sub-par as it was, RN I wouldn't even mind another season of this quality.

Ah, true lol. I don't think I would mind another season either but I think it's better to call it quits for the series. A couple of OVA episodes would be very nice, though. Actually no, we need an OVA episode or two!

Sep 26, 2020 1:37 AM

Nov 2016
_MushiRock11_ said:
FMmatron said:

Ah, true lol. I don't think I would mind another season either but I think it's better to call it quits for the series. A couple of OVA episodes would be very nice, though. Actually no, we need an OVA episode or two!

We definitely "need" the epilogue chapters adapted in some way.

Sep 26, 2020 2:08 AM

Aug 2017
Eh, didn't like it as much as early seasons. No suspense, no good soundtrack. Romance with Erina seemed a bit forced. Nice hot pics of Alice though, my fav.

So it's explained why Asahi and Azami look the same.

Sep 26, 2020 2:12 AM
May 2013
Syureria said:
I'll make you say "delicious" after all, I don't like this ending, surprised it might be appropriate to reveal what happened in the last episode.

Is there any information about ova or something? I'm still bothered by this ending.

I agree with you, actually, this entire season is ordinary, it could have been better especially the last episode.
I hope they make an ova or movie to conclude the series in a better way.
Sep 26, 2020 2:14 AM
Jun 2007
Finally can close this chapter. A good ending nevertheless.
Sep 26, 2020 2:22 AM
Feb 2020
This season was just a load of bulshit and new characters that I frankly couldn't care less about,so the only reason I thought this might get better is the ending of the series but SIKE it completly ruined food wars and turned the series from a solid 8/10 to barely 7/10 (this season is 5.5 for me just because it's food wars)
Sep 26, 2020 2:27 AM
Sep 2019
Wasn't the biggest fan of that ending, but I can say that I did enjoy this whole series from start to end
Sep 26, 2020 2:47 AM
Dec 2017
Really disappointed in this season overall. Even though I did read the manga beforehand I'm disappointed that they didn't utilize Hayama and Kurokiba at all after the what 2nd or 3rd season? (I really enjoyed these two characters in the first season and believed they should have had a more significant role - also they nerfed tf outta Hayama and kurokiba)

The reason being after the autumn elections with these 3 (Soma, Hayama, Kurokiba) Gin Dojima specifically said that these 3 would be an "interesting trio". In my opinion, after seeing that episode I was like "wow, these three gotta do something extraordinary later on", but nope. They pretty much end those three after the Hayama vs Soma match.

The fifth season even though it was in the manga it's utter garbage. First of all, I don't understand why they would allow Megumi and Aldini to compete in the BLUE. Even though they have the most emotional connection with Soma it just doesn't make sense because hayama and kurokiba are clearly better. In my opinion, they should have done something that tied in with these 3 to make a dish that had never before seen and connect it back to what Gin Dojima said.

Also, the fifth season felt way too rushed, not needed, and so obvious. They just wanted to prove that Soma can create his own dish while defeating "his father" which ended up being in the creation of the "final boss", the anime felt so different after.

Now in terms of the final episode, I did not enjoy the first half of when soma was giving his dish and everything. But I did enjoy the second half of when the Nakiri family came together and everyone came together at the end at the diner.

Also, what could have been cool is that instead of the egg benedict soma served they should have made an advanced version of Soma's entrance examination dish with the gelatin egg, would have come full circle.

this season: 3/10
Overall Anime: 7/10 (this recent season hurts it)
SuplexesSep 26, 2020 2:51 AM
Sep 26, 2020 2:48 AM

Jun 2013
A rushed episode at the end of a bad season, kind of a sad way for the show to end.
Despite that, I thought the ending was kind of nice even though they went through everything at lightning pace.
I think it was worth sitting through the whole subpar season just for that adorable ending card of everyone sat in the diner together.
Ah well, I think it's about time for it all to come to an end, it was fun while it lasted
Sep 26, 2020 3:36 AM

Jul 2020
Where is the marriage? WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE?!!!!! I THOUGHT THEY GONNA HAVE KIDS AND THE KIDS LOOK LIKE MIX OF SOMA AND ERINA AND THEY WORK IN THE DINER FOREVER??!!! AAAAHHHH. Anyways, I will miss this series, so many memories... :((((

Sep 26, 2020 3:50 AM

Jul 2019
That was rushed as hell. I remember liking a lot earlier seasons. The magic is gone. At least it's an happy ending so that's nice. :)
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 26, 2020 4:36 AM

Aug 2017
Nubiellee said:
I remember liking a lot earlier seasons. The magic is gone.

I agree the magic went away over time. I definitely remember liking earlier seasons much more, they were captivating.
Sep 26, 2020 5:54 AM

Jul 2019
Finally, it is over. The ending card is bitter-sweet. Not only is the show over but it also makes you think how the last season could have been (both in manga and anime).
Sep 26, 2020 7:54 AM

May 2015
Meh, she didn't say delicous.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 26, 2020 8:01 AM

Jul 2017
I knew it, i knew it from the manga that this would be THE downgrade i was expecting. And it happened, even tho i got more pissed in the manga idk why xd, but this isn't that much better in all honesty. I had hopes that this would get kind of an original ending, but nope, too good to be true i guess.

SNS, should have ended at the regimental shokugeki. This season, is nothing. A huge pile of nothing. The cooking process got ridiculous, isn't engaging at all anymore, they just rush it and make it less exciting/thrilling, Asahi is a mistake of a villain and the Blue arc is... an absolute disaster and shouldn't have been rushed like that, or even done in the first place. This is just how i really feel. As a huge fan of this franchise, i just can't stand this.

And they actually followed the manga and revealed that Asahi is Erina's brother kekw. Yaaaay, hooray for the stupendous finale..

5/10. From 10's and 9's to this.
Sep 26, 2020 8:14 AM

Mar 2018
The ending will be a different flavor than the manga they said. It will be changed in the anime they said.

What I expected:
- Soma winning the BLUE
- Erina's dish
- Erina saying Soma's dish "delicious"

What I got:
- Unnecessary scenes of Hayama and Kurokiba plus old Elite Ten force-feeding their recycled dishes to mob Noir members

Fuck this shit I'm out.

5/10. Still better than SAO last season.

Sep 26, 2020 8:28 AM
Aug 2020
Skarvalin said:
Well what do you know? This episode was also rushed and an extremely underwhelming way to end the show. Everything was so cheesy as well cause of course it had to be the happiest ending ever and everyone had to be there. Except Mayumi (brown-haired girl who had a crush on Souma) she wasn't invited like all the others. It was a painful journey but I will miss it. I enjoyed it a lot back in the day and it's sad that it had to end this way.
She was there look closer
Sep 26, 2020 8:44 AM

Apr 2007
ithyphallic60 said:
what is the purpose of adding asahi in the final arc ?

Funny, as I was scrolling through this thread I was wondering what the point of Asahi was, and then I see your post.

"It's sometimes important for a creator to take a step back and see what will happen." He should have done this as a rough draft beforehand. I think in general not having him related to Erina would have been a step in the right direction. I knew about it before watching this (didn't read the manga), but the whole reveal was rushed and awkward. He just added too many unnecessary things to Asahi's character when a one-shot 'villain' would have sufficed.

Though overall what killed this series [for me] was going the generic shounen route of taking down the big villain and saving the academy, and then later a new rival appears. Not to mention the super powers of the Noir members in the last arc. I would have been perfectly happy with the semi-normal food stuff from the first 2 seasons, or Souma just focusing on taking down the Elite 10. I just kept getting more and more disappointed as the series continued :/

At least it's over and they added a super adorable end card with all the characters we love. Shinomiya~
Sep 26, 2020 9:08 AM

Mar 2018
Axhxsxaxn said:
Skarvalin said:
Well what do you know? This episode was also rushed and an extremely underwhelming way to end the show. Everything was so cheesy as well cause of course it had to be the happiest ending ever and everyone had to be there. Except Mayumi (brown-haired girl who had a crush on Souma) she wasn't invited like all the others. It was a painful journey but I will miss it. I enjoyed it a lot back in the day and it's sad that it had to end this way.
She was there look closer

Ah yes she waved to Souma from a distance. It really shows how pointless her character was, which is a shame.
Sep 26, 2020 11:12 AM

May 2016
Kinda breaks my heart to say good bye to the whole Food Wars series been following
this since 2016 and it was on peak at that time.

Erina still being a tsun after all. 7/10
Sep 26, 2020 11:23 AM
Sep 2018
I really really loved this anime idk why...
Sep 26, 2020 12:12 PM
Oct 2014
The animated version of all of it was very very rushed and pretty bad,

but honestly the ending was 100000 times better than the manga.... and honestly made this whole series so worth it. It was a lot better of an ending :)
Sep 26, 2020 12:13 PM

Jan 2017
No, I'm not crying, you are.

Sep 26, 2020 12:24 PM

Aug 2014
Ok that later part of the episode saved the whole season.
Too bad first one was bad as rest of season, they did not show Erina winning dish or any other? guess lack of ideas, bue in the title there is Souma not Erina so I let it pass and upvote from 6 to 7.
I did not expect that he will come back in this season after he left like his father did.
It is the last season I think.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 26, 2020 2:10 PM
Nov 2015
GOSH DARN IT!
I am going to miss Food Wars :( The ending was cute, but I'm not 100% happy with it. I will definitely keep my eye out for an OVA.
Sep 26, 2020 2:46 PM

Nov 2017
Thank you Shokugeki no Sōma despite this season which is slightly below!
Sep 26, 2020 3:03 PM
Nov 2019
MegamiRem said:
Hahaha Erina's always gonna be the tsun tsun and never admit she likes Soma and his dish.

Well they changed the ending a bit and made into an anime original end and tbh I like this version better cause they are still in the high school when this happens.

Erina finally admits her feelings for Soma. "Before I realised it your dishes and you...became what my heart longed for." Now I wish she actually said that to him instead of thinking it in her mind.

Even at the finale Soma made a disgusting dish XD and he even made everyone taste it.

Whew this was a long journey and with this it finally came to and end. The first few seasons were masterpieces and sure the quality dropped in the final arc but still this was better than a shit ton of typical shounen animes out there.

I'm definitely gonna miss this anime like I miss the manga of this. Shokugeki no Soma always will be one of my fav anime and manga.

Sayonara~
what Happened to her brother ?
I was really Disappointed by manga so I didn't watch the final season . I don't remember properly but I think they adopted him in the extra chapter. Was that shown in the anime ?
And could you tell if anime cut down the flirt scenes?
Sep 26, 2020 3:38 PM
Feb 2020
ah... i thought they will make it better than the manga because they have the chance to do it but no,its even worst than manga,well the whole final arc itself was a mistake,u want to make "a prince/knight to safe the princess" then after the prince/knight defeat the bad guy,nothing happen,NOTHING,the end.what is the point of the build up?? the classic shounen problem "ill start to build something,but can not/will not finish it for some reason".

not to mention the wasted potential of aldini "the supposed to be normal rival for souma" and what about hayama and kiba again?? how about cooking for someone u love? oh yeah forget about that "nothing happen" part.well whatever sns s1 is pure gold,food,character development,fanservice everything,s2 is so efficient,1 ep 1 battle,last season is a joke.
final score 4/10.

Sep 26, 2020 4:56 PM

Jan 2016
Umm ok, not a spectacular ending but a fine one to close the series. Not enough to save the season tho...

7.5 for the series as a whole, I enjoyed all these years of crazy food wars :)
THANKS SENPIEX
Sep 26, 2020 6:11 PM

Oct 2017
Le_Light said:
MegamiRem said:
Hahaha Erina's always gonna be the tsun tsun and never admit she likes Soma and his dish.

Well they changed the ending a bit and made into an anime original end and tbh I like this version better cause they are still in the high school when this happens.

Erina finally admits her feelings for Soma. "Before I realised it your dishes and you...became what my heart longed for." Now I wish she actually said that to him instead of thinking it in her mind.

Even at the finale Soma made a disgusting dish XD and he even made everyone taste it.

Whew this was a long journey and with this it finally came to and end. The first few seasons were masterpieces and sure the quality dropped in the final arc but still this was better than a shit ton of typical shounen animes out there.

I'm definitely gonna miss this anime like I miss the manga of this. Shokugeki no Soma always will be one of my fav anime and manga.

Sayonara~
what Happened to her brother ?
I was really Disappointed by manga so I didn't watch the final season . I don't remember properly but I think they adopted him in the extra chapter. Was that shown in the anime ?
And could you tell if anime cut down the flirt scenes?
Sep 26, 2020 6:12 PM

Nov 2012
I'm so torn. What a bad season to end on. It was better when Noir's crazy techniques were out of the way, but then it seemed rushed. TBH I never liked Erina and I don't care about her family. I would've rather seen Souma travelling than the Nakiris. It'd be great if they came back and totally ignored this season like it never happened. They did that once on tv. They said an entire season was a dream. They picked up from the season before.
dragynfaerieSep 26, 2020 6:17 PM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

74 by phantom346 »»
Jan 10, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

168 by emptycamz »»
Nov 21, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

82 by aoo-kun »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:26 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

72 by aoo-kun »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:55 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

71 by aoo-kun »»
Nov 8, 2023 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.