Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2020 2:26 PM
Feb 2020
Echidna's evil face was hot. Best anime girl for 2020 confirmed
Sep 23, 2020 2:37 PM

Nov 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Wow. Holy shit is all I can say. What an episode. I wasn’t expecting them to put so much into this week’s,

I feel like the second trial was pretty rushed which took away the impact of it. I mean I understand the logic, and of course if you want the full story you should read the books, but feels like they could’ve done a little more with that. Could just be me.

Dona’s speech in this episode is actually my favourite moment in the entire series as of arc 6 so I was very excited for that to be adapted and wasn’t disappointed at all. Loved the OST, the camera movements, Sakamoto Maya’s voice, everything was great. As a novel reader, 7/10 ep.

Oi oi oi hide your possible spoiler mate

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenSep 23, 2020 2:46 PM
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 23, 2020 2:38 PM

Apr 2020
Well ladies and gentlemen, officially this episode of Re:Zero 2 is my
1000TH EPISODE!!!

And I can't be more honored and happy to make this my milestone episode. Subaru is back once again in the Temple, besides Emilia which is struggling the trials. I really thought our good ol' OP theme "Realize" will play but White Fox 'nays' that motion again (so sad). What happens next will turn out to be one of my favorite scenes in the show so far.

I always thought on what happens after Subaru leaves a "timeline". The reactions of the ones left behind from the unexpected "departure" by Subaru. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW, WE GOT IT HERE ON EP 12. The first timeline shown during the RBD on S2 Ep1, was one of the pitiful ones.

Imagine getting a triumphant victory against the White Whale, and suddenly once you regroup the hero (Subaru) who made the dream possible suddenly killed himself. That was a mindbreaker, especially for Emilia, which was just swayed a little while ago by his love for her, yikes. Different timelines also began to play, with Julian killing Natsuki (Petelguese), Rem during the mansion, Ram and Beatrice on the spiky cliffs, among many others.

"Behold an unthinkable present"

What a very twisted yet admirable way of giving a trial, I'll give it that. Also REM, or so we thought. Man I was actually thrilled of actually getting the Episode 18 of this season, but of course I don't want my feelings run rampant and I know it's not Rem. And something was off when she lets him down in her advice to him.

Also Carmilla, the Witch of Lust is here along with Sekhmet, the Witch of Sloth. Let me tell you just how I love the reveal for Carmilla, that was so great on how they twist on revealing her. Favorite character reveal! And now we arrive to another talk with our favorite witch, Echidna......................................

The Eternal Contract is here! Now I haven't read the LN/WN obviously, yet Echidna saying about the contract that will bind her and Subaru are red flags in every direction. Thankfully Minerva came in for the save as she warns Subaru of Echidna's true plans. Also the "swapping witches" is a FALSE, that's alright. Now that every witches are here, the Witches' Tea Party has commenced.

You know, even since Episode 2, I never really trusted Echidna 100%, because behind that beautiful aura of hers, she hides a terrible scheme. And when she spoke about the contract in further detail, the way her angelic smile turned into the true horrible witch aura and her greedy nature, will go down in my books as one of my favorite villainous reveal as well. And it's too bad that Beatrice was trapped in her contract not knowing that she was just trapped there by Echidna in the 'forbidden library'.

With Subaru finally snapping on his fortunes on Echidna, the unexpected guest arrives.

Satella is here! And that concludes an episode that doesn't have the OP and the ED, which we haven't gotten in a while.

This was another 10/10 episode, my enjoyment for this show in this season reached a different level that I did not expect that I will feel, this is a first. The progression that we've been getting since Episode 8 is so perfect and hopefully with the last episode coming out next week, the show will conclude a ride that is aiming high like never before.

My 1000th episode, and I couldn't be much more happier, maybe by the time I reach 2000th-2500th I might watch an episode of Re:Zero 2 pt.2 in Winter 2021.
Sep 23, 2020 2:44 PM

Jan 2018
Things are getting heated up. All of the witches are present in this tea party. Subaru almost going for the help of Echidna, but ya boi didn't.

He's desperate, but not that desperate.
Sep 23, 2020 2:44 PM
Apr 2019
Red said:
I can't tell if Echidna is good or bad anymore :/

I don’t think she’s evil, she just prioritizes knowledge over all else
Sep 23, 2020 2:46 PM

Jan 2020
MegamiRem said:
Wait uh so wth he wasn't going back in time but was going in other paralal worlds? This is the type of stuff I absolutely despise in time travel series. Wtf is the point of even going back in time then ffs.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.

See it like this. Humans are inherently subjective creatures. While we know about objective reality, in the end we still percieve everything through the lense of our lived reality, putting us in its center. When Subaru uses RBD, he leaves behind *a* reality, but that doesn't mean it's *his* reality. Really, this concept of time travel makes anyone going back just a creator of their own reality, because in the end their created reality is as real as any other reality. Also, boiling it down to just paralell universes, in which destiny is already set in stone, takes away the protagonists ability to control the outcomes, which might be something we philosophize over but which isn't really how we percieve our lives.
Sep 23, 2020 2:50 PM
Nov 2019
It's rather cute seeing Echidna throwing party on Emilia's birthday.
On second note, it was nice to see some characters back especially, Wilhelm.
Sep 23, 2020 2:52 PM
Jan 2018
Hopefully now people would stop asking Subaru to keep killing himself to get stronger and smarter. Goddamn those people are annoying.
Sep 23, 2020 2:53 PM

Jun 2013
Another godly episode, can't wait for the FINALE!!!!
Sep 23, 2020 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
mozgow said:
cenjo-san said:
I still don't fully get what was bad about that contract.
If I remember correctly (would have to check the LN to be sure),

After the events of the tea party, one could view Echidna's reasoning as being similar to a scientist. Her getting Subaru to form a contract with her locks her into a position where this becomes one grand experiment where she can reach different conclusions based on the decisions Subaru make.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenSep 23, 2020 2:58 PM
Sep 23, 2020 2:55 PM

Nov 2010
mozgow said:
Victor_XP said:

"It's a thoroughly well-constructed unreality." - Echidna.
Nothing's been confirmed yet.
Echidna said what Subaru saw was based on his memories and knowledge.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

Oh is it possible that u spoil it for me T_T i really wanna know if it's really parallel universe or just imagination >.<
Sep 23, 2020 2:57 PM
Aug 2015
1. Wtf is that witch of lust? I know it's an anime but please no 5 year old kid voice that t-t-talks like t-this, it's fucking cringe and reminds me of all the incels that type like that

2. The 2nd trial started very well and I even had to pause to collect my thoughts but then they just rushed through it, still great overall and very shocking to see. We have no idea if those alternate realities are real or not even though I see some... ''people'' here that haven't paid attention to anything that they watched, ADHD is common in weebs I guess.

3. Tea party was really good, Subaru is still a moron but that's fine. Echidna went from top 5 favorite characters to top 3 with that speech.

4. SATELLA SHOWS UP holy shit. I wonder if she's going to talk or just said ''I love you'' or.. idk what to expect.

8/10 , can't wait for the finale.
Sep 23, 2020 2:58 PM
Jan 2020
Rob7 said:
It is curious but would... should... be a shock for the audience if for 1st time Satella speaks like a conscious being.

It would be even more terrifying to Subaru.

But i guess that neither Satella will be just like the doped "i love you", but neither she will be talkative at the point to able Subaru to ask her a big huge fat "WHY?"

In fact i would like to see a crazy witch "dream" fight before any word to be said.

Didn't Beatrice tell Subaru that she (satella) can't speak in human language?
DarkmathSep 23, 2020 3:08 PM
Sep 23, 2020 3:01 PM
Aug 2015
VioletCrystal said:
mozgow said:

Oh is it possible that u spoil it for me T_T i really wanna know if it's really parallel universe or just imagination >.<

don't be childish and don't spoil the show, that's a very weak mentality. You'll know when it's revealed and the feeling you'll get will be way better than reading some random comment on a website. We are very lucky to be watching this masterpiece without having spoiled ourselves with the WN/LN so enjoy it.
king_blyssSep 23, 2020 3:04 PM
Sep 23, 2020 3:10 PM

Nov 2010
king_blyss said:
VioletCrystal said:

don't be childish and don't spoil the show, that's a very weak mentality. You'll know when it's revealed and the feeling you'll get will be way better than reading some random comment on a website. We are very lucky to be watching this masterpiece without having spoiled ourselves with the WN/LN so enjoy it.
uh oh XD
i'm very weak minded in those things lol
and because i know it might not covered in the anime it makes me want to know it more lol
but yeah i get your point ^^ Thanks for the advise,
i'll try to keep that in mind xD
Sep 23, 2020 3:13 PM
Aug 2015
VioletCrystal said:
king_blyss said:

uh oh XD
i'm very weak minded in those things lol
and because i know it might not covered in the anime it makes me want to know it more lol
but yeah i get your point ^^ Thanks for the advise,
i'll try to keep that in mind xD

just trying to help, I've been tempted by spoilers before and it ruins the show, the mystery aspect makes you see and feel things in a very different way. That's why I never spoil myself nor read mangas.

also, in my opinion, it will 100% be covered in the anime
Sep 23, 2020 3:24 PM
Mar 2020
MegamiRem said:
Wait uh so wth he wasn't going back in time but was going in other paralal worlds? This is the type of stuff I absolutely despise in time travel series. Wtf is the point of even going back in time then ffs.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.

Time travel to the past is impossible because of the grandfather paradox.

Anyway,i don't know how the time travel mechanisms works in Re:Zero since i am not a source reader.

Logically,what you asked for is impossible. The existence of the previous loops/realities/timelines is necessary for the existence of the new loop.

How will Subaru have the memories of the previous loops if those were never created in the first place as his return by death erases their existence?
Sep 23, 2020 4:12 PM

May 2019
MegamiRem said:

Well, if Re:Zero is an Isekai, paralel words are anyway closer to this fantasy than pure time travel.
Sep 23, 2020 4:14 PM

Nov 2017
subaru is so boring gawd...

plz @ me
Sep 23, 2020 4:23 PM

Sep 2011
It's a tea party, yet none of them took a single sip of tea!

Jokes aside, it was another very good episode. I wish we could've seen a bit more of the alternate timelines though. Was great to see Rem again. Even though it wasn't her, at least the early bits felt like it.
SurySep 23, 2020 4:36 PM
Sep 23, 2020 4:40 PM

Aug 2015
carmilla is so innocent and adorable and i want to coddle her
Sep 23, 2020 5:03 PM

Jul 2013
Rob7 said:
Still "best waifu"?

WYM "still"? this elevated her to GOAT status
Sep 23, 2020 5:09 PM
Master NEET
Oct 2010
I want to post what I thought about Echidna cos I was really confused at first about how her revelation revealed anything new about her. I thought for a bit and here's the best I have to explain it; for other anime characters that claim they are the greediest in the world so they always aim for the ideal results, greed is like an unlimited energy source that drives them to achieve the best results. For Echidna though, greed is like a black hole so everything she does is aimed to fill that hole (I think this is true for all the witches), the witches are either sociopaths or psychopaths that are out to fulfill their desires. For Echidna, I always thought she was helping Subaru to fill her desire to know everything. I kind of knew this was the case when Subaru told her about his Return from Death and she said 'tell me more about how you felt, everything, because I am the witch of greed'. From a normal person's perspective anyone would have probably thought it was Echidna's way of comforting Subaru, to relieve some of his loneliness by telling her everything. But Echidna actually meant what she said with nothing hidden - she didn't sympathize with Subaru at all she just wanted to know more for the sake of knowing more. I kind of knew her nature before her speech and I was confused on why the anime made it so dramatic; its like seeing that fire can cook raw meat into a delicious meal but being surprised that fire can cause burns... I guess Echidna's nature can be scary when you think she will do anything that satisfies her greed but she could be a great ally if reaching Subaru's goals is what fills her desire. I mean if she wants to learn about everything then she must want to know what it's like to have feelings on a personal level and if she reaches that point she will no longer be a sociopath but a top tier waifu.
Sep 23, 2020 5:11 PM

Jun 2009
so if I understand the witch of sloth correctly, the implication is that Echidna would EVENTUALLY lead Subaru to the good outcome he wants, even if it's after 1 million tries each time, like Beatrice will EVENTUALLY find that person (Subaru), only it's after 400 years of waiting.

So based on the reaction, it seems only Echidna really is hostile to Satella, which makes me wonder the whole story about witch of envy isn't really what people say it is. If Roswaal is an apostle of Echidna, then all the other apostles (Petelgeuse&co) should also side of Echidna, which means the witch that destroyed the world may not have been Satella, but Echidna in the past. Satella was the one who saved the world???
Sep 23, 2020 5:17 PM

Jun 2009
NEETxPEACE said:
I want to post what I thought about Echidna cos I was really confused at first about how her revelation revealed anything new about her. I thought for a bit and here's the best I have to explain it; for other anime characters that claim they are the greediest in the world so they always aim for the ideal results, greed is like an unlimited energy source that drives them to achieve the best results. For Echidna though, greed is like a black hole so everything she does is aimed to fill that hole (I think this is true for all the witches), the witches are either sociopaths or psychopaths that are out to fulfill their desires. For Echidna, I always thought she was helping Subaru to fill her desire to know everything. I kind of knew this was the case when Subaru told her about his Return from Death and she said 'tell me more about how you felt, everything, because I am the witch of greed'. From a normal person's perspective anyone would have probably thought it was Echidna's way of comforting Subaru, to relieve some of his loneliness by telling her everything. But Echidna actually meant what she said with nothing hidden - she didn't sympathize with Subaru at all she just wanted to know more for the sake of knowing more. I kind of knew her nature before her speech and I was confused on why the anime made it so dramatic; its like seeing that fire can cook raw meat into a delicious meal but being surprised that fire can cause burns... I guess Echidna's nature can be scary when you think she will do anything that satisfies her greed but she could be a great ally if reaching Subaru's goals is what fills her desire. I mean if she wants to learn about everything then she must want to know what it's like to have feelings on a personal level and if she reaches that point she will no longer be a sociopath but a top tier waifu.
I think the idea is that Echidna is willing sacrifice everything for knowledge, killing anybody needed to experience all that Return by Death can do then she will leave him hanging to his own, like what she did with Beatrice. She's just experimenting.
Sep 23, 2020 5:21 PM

Jul 2014
VioletCrystal said:
mozgow said:

It's exactly as Echidna said - only Satella knows the truth.
Sep 23, 2020 5:27 PM

May 2020
The tea party was really a sight to see. Finally got to see Echidna's intentions, she's still the best girl in my eyes.
Wo got to see wahat happend with Subaru in the worlds he died, that was interesting and clarifyed how does his ability work, it's not a time-travel one, it makes him jump inbetween realities.
Interested how's this all going to turn out!
One episode left to go lads!!!
Sep 23, 2020 5:29 PM

Jun 2017
The witch of lust......just how? lol

Looking forward to Satella next week, I have no idea what she will do.
Sep 23, 2020 5:35 PM
Sep 2020
One of the best anime ever and this is my first time that I'm rating anime this one deserve 10/10 i love it and hope never end
Sep 23, 2020 5:45 PM

Jul 2020
As an anime only, this episode is probably one of my favorites this season.

I just hope the rest of the Witches' backstories and personalities can be explored more. To add impact to the whole 'Tea Party'.

But yeah other than that a very good episode. Can't wait for next episode with Satella.

5/5
Sep 23, 2020 5:49 PM

Apr 2019
Damn, that was a lot of information, and thanks to it, I'm now slightly less confused now.

That second trial was really something man, never really thought about the events that would play out when Subaru would die.

Aye we get to see all of the witches now, now this is a tea party. I really like all of the witches' unique designs, surprisingly colorful. But out of all of them, I'd say I like Minerva or Echidna's the most.
Echidna's speech was really well done. It shows a lot more of her true personality which I love.

Oh damn, Satella's her now. Not gonna lie, kinda diggin' her style. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be either related to Emilia or she's some weird future/past Emilia. But regardless I'm hyped for the finale next week!
Sep 23, 2020 6:04 PM
Jun 2020
This episode was a masterpiece, showing how Echidna really is, and showing "REM" again: In that part I even cried a lot, but then it showed that it wasn't really her!
Sep 23, 2020 6:05 PM
Sep 2008
Wow Subaru mad at Echidna for being autistic, for shame
Sep 23, 2020 6:05 PM
Jun 2020
This episode was a masterpiece, showing how Echidna really is, and showing "REM" again: In that part I even cried a lot, but then it showed that it wasn't really her! Loved It!!Great Job
Sep 23, 2020 6:07 PM
Sep 2008
mozgow said:
I waited since the season stared for this episode. White Fox did an amazing job, again.

I think anime did not show this properly, but Reinhard was able to use his sword Reid against Puck's Beast of the End form.

Anime showed it fine, although people forgetting what's so special about the sword is always a possibility. Then again, it's not like Puck isn't worthy to use it.
Sep 23, 2020 6:09 PM
Sep 2008
Prog_upworks13 said:
MegamiRem said:
Yes she is. She is better than the useless heroine Emilia atleast.

ok you literally same as him (swirlydragon). Just stop it.

he's right though.

What an episode like top 3 waifus all in the same episode, even if Rem was just a fake :( at least Greed and Sloth were realish
Sep 23, 2020 6:13 PM
Sep 2008
I'm glad carmella didn't have too many lines, that stuttering was horrendous
Sep 23, 2020 6:28 PM

Aug 2020
Rem freaked me out tbh, good thing it was Carmelia. The episode 11 broke me so It was okay to see a plot moving episode. ngl this wasn't that much hype but im looking forward to how next weeks's episode turns out.
Sep 23, 2020 6:29 PM

Aug 2020
Im just waiting for Emilia to do something.
Sep 23, 2020 6:37 PM

Jan 2011
decent episode outside the first parts of that Rem scene was dansgaming hard at it till Subaru realized it wasn't real was like hurrying up and see though this illusion mate!

well i finally understand Echidna's motives while it was apparent from the start that she only seeks knowledge being the witch of greed and all but seeing what great length she'll go for it regardless of the sacrifices in order to gain it had me second guessing making a contract with the devil

at least Subaru understood that as well (man this kid can act really dumb and really smart at times lol) she'd pretty much be a cheat code if he was willing to take some losses but we all know he wants to save everyone so back to square one again

but right at the end the last girl of the harem of wtiches shows up so i bet shit gonna get rowdy

one note is the very first preview of S2 is driving me nuts because i feel like were getting close to it if it actually happens still wish i never saw it
Sep 23, 2020 6:38 PM

Apr 2020
Really loved this episode. Btw could someone help me if I should buy the light novels or read the web novels online. Also what is the difference between the LNs and the WNs? Thanks in advanced!
Sep 23, 2020 6:45 PM

May 2019
swordmaster2551 said:
mozgow said:
I waited since the season stared for this episode. White Fox did an amazing job, again.

I think anime did not show this properly, but Reinhard was able to use his sword Reid against Puck's Beast of the End form.

Anime showed it fine, although people forgetting what's so special about the sword is always a possibility. Then again, it's not like Puck isn't worthy to use it.

Hey, you there are foreshadowing this sword like hell, right?

But fine, it is not a spoiler since Reinhard is the Hero, and Be the Hero and use a Hero Overpower Sword is all he can be.

Just as Novel Readets, and Be a Novel Reader spoiling stuff in anime discussion is all Novel Readers can be.

Lol
Sep 23, 2020 6:45 PM

Oct 2015
swordmaster2551 said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

ok you literally same as him (swirlydragon). Just stop it.

he's right though.

What an episode like top 3 waifus all in the same episode, even if Rem was just a fake :( at least Greed and Sloth were realish

The waifus war shit is not the reason I like this show.
Sep 23, 2020 7:14 PM
Sep 2008
Rob7 said:
swordmaster2551 said:

Hey, you there are foreshadowing this sword like hell, right?

But fine, it is not a spoiler since Reinhard is the Hero, and Be the Hero and use a Hero Overpower Sword is all he can be.

Just as Novel Readets, and Be a Novel Reader spoiling stuff in anime discussion is all Novel Readers can be.

Lol

Didn't Wilhelm talk about that sword or reinhard during the elsa fight? I really felt like they talked about it in s1
Sep 23, 2020 7:28 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Don't get me wrong but I really like Echidna, easily my 2nd favorite character behind Emilia now. She may not be morally rightful but at the very least her character is consistent and her actions are believable by her own standard. I'd go for as to say that her character is true to her own intentions, she is the Witch of Greed after all. She has a thirst that cannot be satisfied.

Correct my if I'm wrong but my understanding is that Echidna's terms to Subaru was that she would use her wealth of knowledge to guide Subaru down the path but she makes no promises on how he would get to the best possible future. This is essentially her version of saying that she would use his return by death ability to experiment with him to find every possibility, every nuance that could happen, learn and understand them to satisfy her own 'greed' to know everything.

Echidna's speech was epic and Sakamoto Maaya's delivery was absolutely stunning, that Echidna evil grin at the end of that was so awesome. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share at least a bit of wanting 'know' and understand everything.

I don't really buy the parallel world theory, it felt to me like it was just a possibility that Satella showed Subaru that ended up being linked to the trial. To be honest the trial went by pretty fast and wasn't anywhere near as impactful as the first one was.

Hype for Satella at the end, next episode looks great.
Sep 23, 2020 8:01 PM

Feb 2014
Think the unthinkable present. Al those what if's were quite the tragedy. Subaru feeling what others would feel after he left that world. Also with all the witches a the table at once, next episode is gonna rumble.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 23, 2020 8:27 PM

May 2016
This is echidna’s monologue in the novels. šŸ˜³

HQ: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EinSJJrWAAEnoVk?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
TeamDalaiLanaSep 23, 2020 10:57 PM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Sep 23, 2020 8:47 PM
May 2020
Seeing all these witches and of course the tea party itself again was pretty cool but the last 4 min when echidana tell her true intention and then he witch envy appearence was so awesome about this ep 'and now lets see what happen in next week episode
Sep 23, 2020 8:54 PM

Feb 2015
She’s offering her body Subaru, just accept. It’s me, or the voice tormenting Subaru was himself. The episode title made sense in the end; all the witches reunited. I didn’t understand the whole pact thing, Echidna was going to live in his soul or something, cause she was going to experiment everything that Subaru lives from now on, or something like that, and she won’t give him power but information. Satella appeared, excited for the interactions, the season is going to end, and we’re struck in the same place.
Sep 23, 2020 8:59 PM

May 2019

Holy mother of the Spin Speech!

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
9 hours ago

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.