Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 24, 2021 10:50 PM

Jan 2020
Akito is just the devil incarnate, his superiority complex and his position as the head of the family turned him into the most repugnant character ever. All the Zodiac kids have suffered from severe trauma inflicted by him, and Shigure looks like the one who had it easy compared to the rest, but instead of doing something about it, he keeps using these unfortunate kids to do the work for him. This season gets darker by episode.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Aug 7, 2021 3:46 AM

Jul 2021
Writer/writers: How sad should we make Rins past?
Agent: yes

Akito tried to murder Rin, wtf!? If shigure would've known how to break the curse I feel like he would've already done it. I was mad when Rin broke up with Haru but it makes sense now.
Sep 11, 2021 11:03 AM

Jul 2015
Akito pushing Rin out of the window makes me wish the slowest, most painful death upon him.

Quite surprised on Rin and Haru having slept together when they were like ~15 and even more how Rin's parents aren't in jail for child abuse and Akito for attempted murder.

Nov 1, 2021 1:20 PM

Nov 2018
Arisa and Hanajima's backstories troubled me pretty much, yet this story was even more shocking for me 😨! I wouldn't be able to say why exactly.
It was incredible, but that's the same way I react at high level emotional stress, especially when someone is mad at me or I feel rejected😦! At any rate, this episode made me think really hard about something:
Yet, I'm nagged by the idea that we should find a place in our hearts for such repugnant people as well. After all, it's obvious these people are in error and blinded by their own weakness. They cannot be healed if we turn our back on them or treat them with hostility.

I've already become used to Akito's behavior
I would say that Akito's inhumanity and malice convince me even more that something horrible may have happened to this character as well. I'm trying to prepare myself for the moment when Akito's past will be revealed
Akito may even kill a zodiac member, but never defeat a loving heart. I wonder if Akito doesn't go berserk and try to destroy those who are capable of love out of envy. If I'm right, this character is even more pitiful than I thought.

As for Shigure, my hunch is that he tries to make us think he doesn't care about others and uses them to accomplish his own interests, but in fact it's quite the opposite: he secretly works to save everyone.

"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Dec 14, 2021 9:34 AM

Dec 2007
rin's background, truly masterpiece of writing.
while akito is less worthy a shit.
but now we know the origin of rin's wound.
Feb 28, 2022 7:03 PM

Nov 2015
This one was hard to watch. "Hurt people hurt people" they say, thus Rin was cold towards everyone. I wonder why Akito is the way they are, I wonder what made them be so mean.
Mar 25, 2022 3:41 AM

May 2021
Easily my favourite episode so far. Rin was traumatised even more than any of the other Zodiacs bar maybe Yuki. Shit was dark asf. Highlighted the villainy of Akito even more.

Also, I suddenly appreciate Tohru's air-headedness even more.

Jul 11, 2022 9:16 AM

Oct 2020
Without a doubt one of the darkest episodes so far.
And just how worse can Akito get ?
Sep 18, 2022 1:09 AM

Jan 2008
Isuzu/Rin's parents were so vile. "I don't know how I'm supposed to love you. I can't anymore." You didn't genuinely try you worthless creature!

I just don't feel like Akito is redeemable at all.
Sep 23, 2023 6:32 AM

Aug 2021
Acho esse anime tão bobo, mas não consigo parar de assistir.
Tem algumas cenas que eu fico "não é possivel" kkkk

Sep 27, 2023 8:14 AM

Apr 2018
I'm wondering if everyone knows ( specially Haru ) that Akito pushed Rin ?

Like Haru's well known for the "Black haru" but did shiiit to Akito ? Seems weird to me.

Even if they are curse or sum, or Akito can manipulate them, you can't tell me one of them can't hit me or bring a weapon ? idk seems very hard to understand the victimisation around each Zoldiac.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Mar 24, 9:13 PM

Oct 2017
Poor Izusu. She's so adorable. I hate Akito more each episode it passes. I hope they'll be happy and free someday!!
-¡Give yourself to me!
Apr 21, 3:29 PM
Jan 2018
I've never hated an anime character the way I hate Akito.
He needs a real slap.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

74 by anijumper44 »»
Apr 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

239 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

141 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 27, 2020

90 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

123 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 3:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.