Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
ODA CINNAMON NOBUNAGA
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2020 8:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He better get used to that dog food.

I wasn't expecting an episode about golf though. Nobunaga's also reminising his historic life as usual.
Feb 7, 2020 8:52 AM

Nov 2007
SuzuKen's character trying to be goodwelling, but he cannot.

Cinnamon got healthy food to eat. Cooking class by Nobunaga again, this time is healthy food.

More about that ball. Way of cooking is different but all look same.

Friendship problem.

Golf for current men's way of interacting w. others, while bird is for warring time. Girls are sweets.

Preference on wives. Nobunaga only had one wife, which surprised others.

Owner curious about who "Sera" is. Another enemy (Suwabe-san) reincarnated to human. So that name is just his nickname... and he takes care of him. lol @ BL friend.
tsubasaloverFeb 7, 2020 10:03 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 7, 2020 6:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This was another fun episode and I like how they tie in trivia from the Sengoku era in each episode. Poor Julian wanted to taste hyorogan made by a kunoichi. Falconry and Golfing had the same objective as a male bonding activity in different time periods. It was true that Nobunaga had several concubines, but Lady Noh was his main girl. I'm surprised they mentioned her. I also didn't know that Kennyo was one of Nobunaga's enemies.
AddaeAkonoFeb 7, 2020 6:16 PM
Feb 8, 2020 12:51 PM

Jul 2017
Oda "Cinnamon" Nobunaga really got another kibble, albeit a healthy one. Reminds of a snack in the Warrng States' hyorogan.

Asking dogs to solve humans' love triangle just seems uncanny, same with golf.

The sharing of wives in each lord's past lives...just goes to show the difference in care for each. Too bad Julian didn't have that in his past life...

And then Mitsuhide is still attached to Cinnamon, but meeting another enemy may be just a coincidence (or is it?). Turns out that Seira is a nickname for a guy, another frenemy.

Oh well...

Feb 23, 2020 10:50 PM

Jul 2008
I see that marriage was just a relative thing in feudal Japan...and OMG the corgi...well he certainly is a happy pooch.
Apr 25, 2020 12:59 AM

Jul 2015
My perspective has changed, never thought of it like that but now that Oda mentions it, golf is indeed the modern times falconery

Jun 3, 5:55 PM

Nov 2019
It’s starting to feel repetitive now, Cinnamon is stuck in love talks with his owner and a few others. He also talks about kibble being similar to the instant rations used in his warring states - They don’t taste bad but don’t taste good either.

It’s funny how Cinnamon’s owner misinterprets Mitsuhide for falling for her when in reality he has affection for Cinnamon lol that’s going to be awkward once she finds out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

19 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 4, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

8 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 4, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

10 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 4, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2020

9 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 4, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

7 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 4, 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.