Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2019 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, they deal with the mastermind this arc as a series' finale. I mean, it makes sense with the way event has been building up to this point now. At least the one that was framing Soma got revealed.

That got serious. I wasn't expecting a gun to be pulled out.
Dec 23, 2019 6:27 AM

Nov 2007
No OP

Before he became helper, his mother was the helper. He looks like his father, which she seems to be afraid of. When Tsuda-san's character gave mother the document related to the medicine, she became scary and died. Kujou household accepted him and let him use the room with plants. He thought the leader was a victim, too, but heard the conversation and learned why mother was afraid. He decided to make the household painful.

Main girl knows that the amusement park is where he is.

He decided to get the leader captured, but Stand wanting him as comrades so he decided to kill her, though originally wanted to kill himself.

Kujou leader, who caught up, felt lonely for giving birth to the household and saw the helper guy as his brother. Other crew caught up and she was caught hostage so that he can escape.

The meeting between higher up and Toriumi-san's character saying good things for Stand.

Sugita-san's character has officially joined Stand. Then showing some of the members. It seems he left the USB to her before he escaped then. Investigation continues.

Helper guy met Tsuda-san's character after ED. That sounds like there's continuation, but there's no announcement regarding it.
tsubasaloverDec 23, 2019 6:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2019 6:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm well it is finally finished... What I can say is that i'm not convinced at all by that anime.
Dec 23, 2019 8:12 AM
Aug 2018
one of the best 2019 anime and seasonal anime hands down. episode 5/5, series 10/10. thrilling, introspection, growth. episode by episode it gave me goosebumps and shivers. i loved it, and i will miss it.
Dec 23, 2019 8:35 AM
Sep 2015
It could be better if it has all-male cast instead of having center female, and her ability 'drug resistance' seems to be less useful than I expect.
Dec 23, 2019 10:21 AM

Jul 2017
well boys we finally managed to pull through. It's been a shitty ride and one that was probably not worth it but oh well

shitty looking ikemen/10
Dec 23, 2019 10:40 AM
Aug 2015
I feel like they wanted it open-ended but it still feels likey they want a sequel oh well, it was ok series.
Dec 23, 2019 12:13 PM

Apr 2010
I must say I was surprised by the end.

Dec 24, 2019 6:48 AM

Jul 2017
@Short_Circut we did it Bois, these shitty 3 months are not worth everything...

A tragedy story for the mastermind Go Miyase, who was accepted nonchalantly by the head of the Kujo Family, Soma himself, not without reason. Being a nobody who has anywhere to go, Soma entrusted himself, and soon Miyase was infiltrating everything that he could find within to exact his revenge against the family who've wronged his mother.

Too bad that Izumi and STAND were too late to realise the truth that Miyase has been spearheading since the start of the Anonymous Case, not without their coherent efforts to stray the plan off-track with Soma.

In the end, the mastermind himself flees from the crime scene, only to be never seen again. And with what is left, STAND remains as it is with Izumi and business resumes as normal to find justice, as much as an open-ended ending it has created.

Well...this is finally done...
Dec 24, 2019 6:54 AM

Jul 2012
At the beginning of this series it was nothing but "Yay, ikemen!" for me, but I must say I really got into the story with every passing episode. Especially the second half of the season was nice.

I'm kinda sad Izumi's resistance to drugs didn't get any major role in the end? Why did they even give her that ability XD

We've learned much about the case and got some backstory of the culprits, but I'm not really satisfied with this end.
I really wouldn't mind a second season.
Dec 24, 2019 11:24 AM
Dec 2016
I'm not really sure if this anime is good or not. The first episode is good, and then the next episodes became boring.. half of the season is became interesting.. but the end/final episode is MEH.. What's with the ending? how about Rei drug immunity? what's the purpose of miyase's meeting with the guy in the past case? if there will be season 2? is it worth watching it? Not really sure about this anime. I think this is the boring and worst anime of this season.
Dec 24, 2019 11:25 AM
Dec 2016
Yuna67876 said:
I feel like they wanted it open-ended but it still feels likey they want a sequel oh well, it was ok series.

is season 2 worth watching? i think this anime is shit
Dec 25, 2019 6:58 AM

Aug 2017
Finally it's done errr or not.
I had high expectations for this one but oh well, on to the next!

Dec 25, 2019 8:43 PM
Sep 2019
love it
very surprised by the end
It's not that bad, i enjoy watching this
Dec 26, 2019 7:18 PM

Nov 2019
They revealed the culprit via backstory what a terrible execution that was, a what NOT to do in a mystery, the backstory should be after everything was cleared up smh

I can't even remember this guy/culprit he's forgettable compared to the guys that has an episode dedicated to them along with the MC not to mention they all kinda look alike with the culprit having the same hair color with like 4 others lol

Basically, this is a reverse harem in guise of a detective mystery, and she's such a terrible detective, she got all her clues coz the guys find her pretty her looks basically and some pity her coz they find her hardworking and stubborn lol

4/10
Dec 29, 2019 11:37 AM
Dec 2019
phantomfandom said:
It could be better if it has all-male cast instead of having center female, and her ability 'drug resistance' seems to be less useful than I expect.

yeah i agree, the 'drug resistance' doesn't seem to be brought up as a positive skill. i think they should increase more female chara tho
Apr 10, 2020 2:28 AM

Jul 2015
Well Miyase at least had somewhat good reason to do all this stuff even though he knew Kujo was innocent

Kind of lackluster ending in my opinion, didn't feel anything special and has same faults as most reverse harem series which is kind of sad as there are some reverse harem series that are actually good like "Ouran Highschool host club" and "Kiss him, not me!"

There were too many characters who were kind of bland to be honest and most of them were not distinctive at all, the special ability of the mc was just there without reason. The mc was a little bit interesting but didn't do anything particularly special outside helping those guys, and I think she made quite a lot of mistakes. The story felt a bit boring but it sure had a few twists

Apr 25, 2020 9:27 AM
Feb 2014
Help! I didn't get it, who was Go Miyase's father? Why was he the mastermind? D:
May 14, 2021 9:48 PM

Jun 2020
Okay, I didn't expect such a bad ending. I really created expectations that the story would take some other direction, and at least in the last episode it would bring more action to the plot.
However, we didn't even have a 1 minute scene with action. Rei just failed to surrender to Myase and ask him to shoot herself instead of committing suicide.

Another thing ... HOW DID THEY ALLOW HIM TO LEAVE? HE SIMPLY RUNS OUT AND NO ONE IS GOING BEHIND HIM !!!

Seriously, it was flamboyant, disappointing, horrendous. I hoped so much that we had a good story, but only uphill tour.

But it is that saying, "what are we going to do? If god exists because he exists, why does he exist? So let's do it".

If I could, I would give it a really big zero for that.
"If you don't stop depending on people, you can never grow!"
"Se você não parar de depender das pessoas, nunca poderá crescer!"

May 14, 2021 9:52 PM
Mar 2016
Concordo com meu amigo EthanFerraz, esse desenho é uma porcaria, quem assistiu até o final é idiota, perdi 40 minutos da minha vendo essa bosta, quem não entende o que falo joga no Google Translate, gringos preguiçosos 👍
May 14, 2021 9:58 PM

Jan 2010
EthanFerraz said:
Another thing ... HOW DID THEY ALLOW HIM TO LEAVE? HE SIMPLY RUNS OUT AND NO ONE IS GOING BEHIND HIM !!!

THIS

and the freaking reason why that mf did what he did, Kujo did nothing to him, he even tried his best to make up for him and arg I'm so mad at Miyase I can't even think straight
And all that "I believe in him" WAS FOR WHAT??????????

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2019

23 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2019

22 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

47 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2019

10 by Marithe »»
Apr 16, 9:37 AM

» OVA Announced

tsubasalover - May 9, 2021

3 by tsubasalover »»
May 9, 2021 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.