Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2019 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, more storytelling about events from 15 years ago. An important episode in terms of exploring the context of history.

Makoto knew more secrets than he is letting now from the start.
Dec 9, 2019 6:27 AM

Nov 2007
It seems like the place they met up is the amusement part where both Kujou's helper and the main girl were there when accident there.

They are using the main girl for getting Kujou household under their hand?

So... Actor brother also sensed that novel brother is hiding something. He also wants her to help him out.

The police from the story from previous ep. was in charge of their case and cared about the siblings but went missing because he gave him the novel. He believed he is at fault which the novel caused him to go wrong.

Ending of the novel and entrusting that "kid"? She thinks it's Kujou household's leader. He refused to answer her question.

Then Kujou leader went missing that night... to a place.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2019 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Makoto's past is being developed with few flashbacks... Kyosuke really trusts him that's sure.
Dec 9, 2019 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
Although Makoto kept quiet for so long, I felt it was for nothing, because what he told sort of didn't move the case forward. He only tortured himself by keeping that almost useless info, the main thing for him to talk was to have Ida's current location. The only thing it achieved was for us to get a better understanding of his connection with him.

Kujo is back on the suspect list, the guy is being shady and evasive. Kinda makes it harder to trust him by the way he's behaving, even Miyase is having thoughts about him. As for me, I still trust him, something tells me he's innocent.

In Izumi's case, the girl is starting to lose it by being subjective. What Aoyama said to her, actually makes sense.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 9, 2019 10:12 PM
Dec 2019
Interestingly Rei Izumi has something to do with Yuki Hibiya?
Ray's eyes are very similar to Hibiya's. A similar cutout eye and color, too, violet.
I think she might be related to him.
Although maybe I'm wrong, and it's just a coincidence.
And1234888Dec 10, 2019 3:14 AM
Dec 9, 2019 10:23 PM

Jul 2017
@jungsae for "plot reasons" that is an open-and-shut case. It isn't even relevant anymore.

Back to the whole conspiracy between STAND and the Kujo Family on the Anonymous Case, it looks like the detectives are getting close to what they wanted, but with Izumi, the more she dives too deep, influence will stray askew as is with her idea of "justice". What's worse is that everyone is suspicious even if the Kujo Family is to be blamed for what they have done with the new drug.

I mean sure, as much as Izumi herself wants to prove innocence for the Kujo Family (especially Makoto who refuses to cooperate), the ball ultimately falls on Makoto to provide and deliver the important bits. And @lihle808 I have to agree with you that his part only spurred the relations between him, Ida (who is at that time committing the Anonymous Case) and Yuki, did NOTHING for the advancement of the case. All he did was to fill in the missing puzzle pieces for Izumi to continue her pursuit into the Kujo Family.

Much for Soma Kujo being evasive and such, Izumi is still no closer to solving this case, and all her effort being for naught, until his disappearance by Miyase prompted her to discover him more. I'd really want to believe that he's innocent, but so far, it turns heads on his actions and such to an extent. What is this guy thinking? And what does he plan to do next?
Apr 10, 2020 1:42 AM

Jul 2015
Well gotta give props to Kujo, she is indeed pretty clueless for saying all that

She is lucky she didn't get fired yet for all the mistakes she has made so far

Jun 15, 2020 5:50 PM
Feb 2020
Two more episodes left! A lot of plot progression!

I wonder if there will be a situation soon, when her drug resistance will come into play. And I'm calling it now, they're meeting at the amusement park.

This has been a good anime, thus far. Can't wait to watch the remaining 2 episodes.
Salutations! In the name of Saturn, I'll punish you!
May 13, 2021 12:02 PM

Jun 2020
This is the second episode that managed to bring more suspense and escape a little from the circle of Rei's suitors ... And it's funny how everything always returns to the event 15 years ago, but it just stays there, without extra aggregates
But it was a good episode, but not better than the third
"If you don't stop depending on people, you can never grow!"
"Se você não parar de depender das pessoas, nunca poderá crescer!"

Jun 21, 2023 2:31 PM

Nov 2012
I don't trust Miyase.  Haven't since they met on the yacht.  There's just something about that fake smile. If his mom died at that Merry-go-round (or drugs destroyed his fam) and the Cujo's had something to do with it, I would think he'd be out for revenge.
Apr 16, 9:37 AM
Jun 2016
Boring… super boring!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2019

20 by maaah »»
May 14, 2021 9:58 PM

» OVA Announced

tsubasalover - May 9, 2021

3 by tsubasalover »»
May 9, 2021 10:59 PM

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

46 by Kowareta99 »»
Jul 21, 2020 8:35 AM

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2019

11 by RWBYREN »»
Jun 14, 2020 8:25 PM

Poll: » Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2019

17 by RWBYREN »»
Jun 13, 2020 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.