Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2019 12:17 PM
Sep 2018
I think Re-destro will join League of villans and that will lead the next attack on heroe. Next Arc will be interestin.
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Aug 3, 2019 9:41 AM

Nov 2016
Helen Lovejoy was right. Think of the children.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 4, 2019 11:20 AM

May 2016
As much as anyone would've wanted to run away from someone whose face is pure nightmare fuel even by mutant and villain standards, at least one of those passers-by should've had the guts to report a wandering bloody and beaten child to the cops or heroes in the area. The only person who helped him out ended up being the most dastardly one among them all and one thing happened after another with Mr. "All For One" Shigaraki indoctrinating him and letting him indulge in his psychotic impulses by affirming him that what he's doing is right. All the conflicting feelings he felt when he accidentally killed his loved ones were twisted into sheer hatred and ecstasy thanks to his dad, society failing him, and his foster dad spoiling his little soon-to-be manchild.

I'm gonna miss calling him Facepalm Man~

Aug 12, 2019 9:56 AM
Nov 2015
Yautja said:
Nobody5464 said:
why the hell would that be his path? He doesn’t know nana. He has no connection to nana. Nana is nothing to him. Him being nana’s grandson is important to all mights and deku’s story and mental state. it doesn’t matter to him at all and it would be very very forced to make him actually care about that.

Jesus Christ this website is cursed with stupid. No shit he doesn't know her now, I've said repeatedly that the author should have been or should begin to do that because it'd lead to a better villain than the shit we've got now. Him being introduced or in conflict with that would be better than continuing to ramp up this bullshit edge lord crap. If you read the next fucking sentence you'd be aware that I noted he doesn't know her right now and how things could end up forced.
Why would that make him more interesting? That make him more of the norm for sympathetic villains, the direction he took with him makes him more unique and broken, and the backstory of this arc completely works with how he acts when he is introduced into the story, the direction you suggest means to completely retcon everything from the get go, my hero academia with this arc has done a great jod of characterizing the edgelord man child, making a very complex villain and the foil to mature working stable society.
Aug 12, 2019 1:09 PM

Feb 2015
Black_Sheep97 said:
Yautja said:

Jesus Christ this website is cursed with stupid. No shit he doesn't know her now, I've said repeatedly that the author should have been or should begin to do that because it'd lead to a better villain than the shit we've got now. Him being introduced or in conflict with that would be better than continuing to ramp up this bullshit edge lord crap. If you read the next fucking sentence you'd be aware that I noted he doesn't know her right now and how things could end up forced.
Why would that make him more interesting? That make him more of the norm for sympathetic villains, the direction he took with him makes him more unique and broken, and the backstory of this arc completely works with how he acts when he is introduced into the story, the direction you suggest means to completely retcon everything from the get go, my hero academia with this arc has done a great jod of characterizing the edgelord man child, making a very complex villain and the foil to mature working stable society.
OMEGALUL. Go back to crazy land.
Aug 12, 2019 1:15 PM
Nov 2015
Yautja said:
Black_Sheep97 said:
provide a valid argument and i will, you should also know that not fitting your personal preference does not equal bad writing. Shigaraki backstory completely justifies the way he is.
Aug 12, 2019 1:19 PM

Feb 2015
Black_Sheep97 said:
Yautja said:
provide a valid argument and i will, you should also know that not fitting your personal preference does not equal bad writing. Shigaraki backstory completely justifies the way he is.

Ha no. I remember you, and I know how useless those are with you. The only valid arguments you accept are ones that agree with your position. It's basically in your profile description. You just go looking for an argument with a set decision and will not renege no matter how subjective, objective or valid a situation, argument or opinion is. Go harass someone else with your bullshit.
Jun 28, 2020 5:20 AM

Jan 2011
The hints already made all the backstory pretty obvious, so actually showing it felt a bit redundant.
Mar 27, 2022 9:35 AM

Feb 2021
Wait so AFO's actual last name is Shigaraki?

Honestly, I'm really liking this arc.

Aug 22, 2022 9:00 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
I like this.

All For One's last name is Shigaraki ;o
Jan 27, 5:40 AM

Apr 2015
I honestly understand Tomura's character much much more now after reading the manga. He just felt like a villain with a plain old destroy everything motif, but now that I'm reading the manga and carefully paying attention to the dialogue and stuff. I think I like Tomura which is ironic lol. His character has really excellent depth. Horikoshi knows how to write origin chapters for sure! If anyone reached out to Tomura then wouldn't have become who he did, I honestly don't blame him for what he did because of his suffocating father. Although he's wrong but it's pretty interesting to realize that he could very well have turned out like Deku or her Grandmother had OFA never entered his life. The true villain here is OFA.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
Today, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.