Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 14, 2019 12:10 PM

Mar 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yay bocchi made a new friend :D but sadly the journey ends next week ;-; im gonna miss this anime so much
Jun 14, 2019 12:49 PM

Apr 2016
Yeah just go and buy the whole school.
Jun 14, 2019 1:10 PM

Jul 2014
The moment they started talking about buying the school was typical Bocchi 100% mindset.
That aside, Bocchi gained another friend, probably the weakest ep for me but still fun nonetheless.
NEP ends this amazing piece of CGDCT anime. I'm gonna miss this show.
Jun 14, 2019 2:06 PM

Aug 2012
I would have the same reaction as Bocchi if i went inside a Rolls-Royce. And with 500 yen per day it will take you 20.000.000 days to buy the school lol.
Jun 14, 2019 2:48 PM

Dec 2018
Wonderful opening ,My waifu gives the mc a violent tackle hug to great her good morning ,Aww she is so kind

The day goes on with a complex greeting ritual only know to middle schoolers . One of the lower ranked females behaves inappropriate against the mc girl,,, Who happens to be liked by my grandest shining diamond Sotoka ,,And with that my girl firmly and violently puts the lower ranked female in her place!!!! And harshly punishing her for without permission speaking to her pet !!! Establishing her dominance and proves that my waifu is the matriarch!!,,,,,Once again honey you are a very good girl ...Sotoka is clearly in charge!!! Dominate females are fun and get plus in my anime,,,

Technology and the importance of the newest kind in school, Smartphone have to be the most stupid shit ever invented,,, My old crap phone can go without recharging for 3 weeks,,,, Beat that apple assholes!!,,,

Mayo is a interesting stunning beautiful girl . Definitely my new waifu great!!And she goes on a date with my other goddess and the lower ranked regular girls,,,, That's cute!!

And almost no fucking crying this time. Some happy tears but i don't have anything against that,,,,If my girl cry because she is maliciously assaulted, then its totally unacceptable

I adored that Sotoka is carrying around her new pet its sooo cute!! Awwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,But Honey!! Remember to feed it exercise it properly, And walk your new pet everyday,,,,,Its a big responsibility pumpkin! But i know you can do it!!! And by that mc girl are now my waifus pet and her property!!! It shall not be bother by your stupid ass shenanigans anymore anime!!!! ,,,,,Waifus pet have a higher status then regular girl,and therefor shall no be messed with!!!!!

This episode was pretty good, For Sotokas fierce dominance and my new waifu Mayo you did better then i thought,,You had 1/10 You now have 3/10 , Better yourself but the time for that is to short and i doubt your are capable to finish strong, prove me wrong!!! Or maybe you will be the worst CGDGT in 2019? ,So far you are the worst and the biggest disappointment of the fucking year,,,, Do something Yuri, something awesome and i may give you a five in the end, more then your stupid ass deserves

Yuri-CrusaderJun 15, 2019 8:40 AM
Jun 14, 2019 3:56 PM

Apr 2012
-Akirion- said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yay bocchi made a new friend :D but sadly the journey ends next week ;-; im gonna miss this anime so much

Hope we get the second season. I have not seen such good CGDCT for a long time, which could give so many memes and not be popular just because of the roots in Manga Time Kirara.
Jun 14, 2019 4:11 PM

Nov 2011
When Sotoka poked Nako and she let out that little squeal...omg how freaking adorable! That was my favorite part of this episode.

Really good episode overall. I find my self rooting for Bocchi every week!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 14, 2019 5:55 PM

May 2018
THANKS MY DUDE

The new rich girl was funny :D
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jun 14, 2019 6:16 PM

Oct 2015
Ojou is such a lovely friend, I'm glad they're friends.

Buying a school in a school store was hilarious, these kids make my Fridays!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 14, 2019 6:46 PM

Nov 2011
Happy to see Bocchi making more memories with her friends. Keep it up girl

Jun 14, 2019 7:34 PM
Jun 2017
Nice episode as bocchi found a mew friend again. Oujosa and bocchi are perfect to be friend since they have the some similarities. Yeah.

Final episode next week
Jun 14, 2019 7:39 PM

Jul 2017
Our boi Bocchi has grown so much. Of course, another pun. It was so cute when Nakosuke was teasing Bocchi. <3 I swear this anime is just so relaxing and really wholesome. Its a shame that it will end next week but I'll read the manga so I get to have more dose of Bocchi.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Jun 14, 2019 8:04 PM

Jul 2016
I wasn't expecting a new character to show up with only two episodes remaining but at least, Mayo proved to be interesting enough to make this episode entertaining. Not to mention that her antics, while being a bit dumb for my taste, led to a pretty sweet conclusion in the end.

And on a side note, I really like how they left the "bad luck Aru" joke behind in order to have her as the supportive friend Bocchi can always count with. She has easily become my favorite character due to this.
Jun 14, 2019 8:27 PM

May 2019
Thought they were going to include the new girl in the ED but nope, guess they are saving that for S2
Living for the day i see animes of:

-Under Night In-Birth
-Atelier Arland and Mysterious series
Love Live! Perfect Dream Project (WE GOT THIS ONE :D)
Jun 14, 2019 8:38 PM

Oct 2010
Sad there's only 1 left. Cute episode >.<
Jun 14, 2019 8:48 PM

Oct 2015
middle school girls wearing garter belts

fucking slut
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 14, 2019 9:15 PM
Dec 2009
I just realize almost all the character are named by their character
Jun 14, 2019 9:31 PM
May 2017
This episode feel like a filler episode to prepare for the last episode next week, I think I knew which chapter gonna be for the final episode.

Don't know if anyone already mentioned it, but about the characters name in this show. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM (even the side characters) had their name reflected their personality, it likes a japanese pun joke with kanji and stuff, it's hard to understand. the person who made the subtitles actually try to explain it xD
Jun 14, 2019 11:47 PM

May 2015
Wholesome level over 9000
Do they want to give me a heart disease with all this sweetness?
Jun 14, 2019 11:50 PM

Oct 2016
Beautiful episode with complex characterisation and engaging delivery of dialog, this anime (and the people in charge of it) seems to know more and more when it wants to go!
Jun 15, 2019 1:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Bocchi’s made another friend, she’s really stepping up her game here!
Ojo-san, just like her name suggests, is freakin’ rich and the whole ‘just buy school’ jokes were hilarious! She’s a really nice girl too and even went as far as to tell them the truth despite knowing they’d eventually break off with her then. But of course Bocchi and the crew wouldn’t and that was sweet to see! Dat photo booth scene was really nice too, and good thing her parents aren’t as inhumane as I imagined they’d be!

Just one episode left ;-; . It’s been a fun ride so far, hopefully we’ll get a Season of this (and Senryuu Shoujo too)!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 15, 2019 2:11 AM

Jul 2014
Lol i love Nako really likes to tease Bocchi a lot..
Jun 15, 2019 2:45 AM

Dec 2017
this was cute wholesome episode. that buying school thing was funny lol.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Jun 15, 2019 5:59 AM

Jul 2014
Ojousa was a great addition to the cast and to Bocchi's friend group, and this was overall once of the most wholesome episodes of an extremely wholesome show.

It's just unfortunate there's only one episode left, but hopefully we get a second season. And even if we don't, I'll be picking up the manga at some point as well.
Jun 15, 2019 6:21 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing Bocchi was able to make a new friend.

Sotoka sure knows how to make a lot of paper cranes.

Fun episode overall.

Jun 15, 2019 6:40 AM

Feb 2014
Nako might look and act like a tomboy at times, but when Aru poked her stomach sneakily, Nako gave off a VERY cute girly squeal. X3

The new girl, Mayo, was nice. She's mostly alone since her parents are always working overseas and she did her best to help Bocchi with her plan, although buying the whole school was a little too far for them, even though Mayo's family is crazy rich. She even gets chauffeured to and from school in a Rolls-Royce Phantom for goodness sake! I'm jealous right now! XD

But over the course of the episode, Mayo got along with Bocchi and the overs very well. She was overjoyed when Bocchi asked her to be her friend and it gave her the confidence needed to message her parents about her being lonely, with them replying that they'll spend time with her after her first year at middle school ends.

Along with the massive amount of funny Bocchi expressions, this episode was great. Sadly, there's only one episode left now....this makes me sad. =(
Jun 15, 2019 6:42 AM

Jan 2017
Well just one more, I will really miss this anime ;(
Jun 15, 2019 8:56 AM

May 2018
This also end with touching scene, wow these last two episodes are the best. So, while talking about changing class in second year, this episode also introducing Ojousa-san. I know how that feels like when live alone, far from parents. That's why her story is touching me.

Only one episode left, god this anime is too beautiful that I really sad to see it go.

One little question : I get some pun on the name like Onaka Peko, or Ojousa Mayo. But what's the pun behind Ito Kurie (that girl with glasses) ?
Jun 15, 2019 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Kotarou21 said:
This episode feel like a filler episode to prepare for the last episode next week, I think I knew which chapter gonna be for the final episode.

Don't know if anyone already mentioned it, but about the characters name in this show. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM (even the side characters) had their name reflected their personality, it likes a japanese pun joke with kanji and stuff, it's hard to understand. the person who made the subtitles actually try to explain it xD
which chapter does the anime end presumably and why the heck that person's name is 'dark past'?
Jun 15, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
This also end with touching scene, wow these last two episodes are the best. So, while talking about changing class in second year, this episode also introducing Ojousa-san. I know how that feels like when live alone, far from parents. That's why her story is touching me.

Only one episode left, god this anime is too beautiful that I really sad to see it go.

One little question : I get some pun on the name like Onaka Peko, or Ojousa Mayo. But what's the pun behind Ito Kurie (that girl with glasses) ?
wikipedia Kyrie Ito aka Create (Japanglish)
Jun 15, 2019 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Wow,she has to m sje cranes for another 54,794 and half a year. Gambare!!
Jun 15, 2019 11:37 AM

Nov 2016
The strong urge of wanting to help others and not wanting to feel lonely. Mayo was really a rather interesting character in this episode and a nice addition to the series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 15, 2019 11:53 AM

Oct 2017
Mean Nako is so cute. The new ojousama seemed to be another fun character and sadly only one epi left to air.
Jun 15, 2019 2:26 PM

May 2016
I like very much the new girl!
Next week last episode :(((
Jun 15, 2019 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
you have really grown, specially...your eyes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 15, 2019 5:44 PM

Apr 2018
11 episodes in and I still can't bring myself to skip the OP.

Mayo-chan is a cool character, watching her and Bocchi being clueless was really cute. I'm glad she was finally able to make a new friend and join the Bocchi friend group.

    I'm not lazy...
      I'm just very unproductive.

Jun 15, 2019 8:46 PM

Jul 2015
We are now approaching the end. Another season of anime is coming to a close, and another wonderful little show is nearing it's final episode. Time to get myself prepared to say good bye to Hitoribocchi. Until I go back to read the manga.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 15, 2019 8:57 PM
Mar 2015
Thank you my dude Oujou-sama for being Bocchi's friend
Jun 15, 2019 9:08 PM

May 2018
anirudhtsuki said:
wikipedia Kyrie Ito aka Create (Japanglish)

Whoah that's a difficult pun to recognise than the other. Thank you.
Jun 15, 2019 9:16 PM

Mar 2019
Bocchi is Life...

*Purified another week*
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 16, 2019 12:22 AM

Jul 2017
Bocchi has made new friends...and another one at this point of the finale. Seems that this friendship game is going strong for her!

Mayo is definitely an interesting character. And Bocchi is as flabbergasted as her first impressions.

Bocchi's mission with the group:
To fold cranes and buy the school. For 500 yen? HAHA LMAO. Mayo is even more flamboyant in imitating that for 500 million.

However, Mayo seems discontented, and has the same problem as Bocchi: insecurity, and a hella lot of it.

So to cure this problem, the group plus Mayo decided to take a neoprint.

AND IS THAT A MITSUBOSHI COLORS REFERENCE I SEE THERE!? WOW.

Well, definitely after seeing Mayo, I understand her plight a lot. Loneliness really is a trauma.

Great episode before the finale!
Jun 16, 2019 6:06 AM

Jan 2018
new girl pops outta nowhere! surprised she's not a sadistic piece of shit that goes "ogooohohohoho". what a wholesome episode
Jun 16, 2019 9:18 AM

Oct 2007
Found another lonely girl before the show ends. She actually kept secret that classes don't get shuffled, just to be able to stay longer with Bocchi and friends. Nice to see they added her to the group. :)

damn.. just one ep left. This show is one of the hidden gems of the season for me.
Jun 16, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2018
Bocchi made a new friend :D
Jun 16, 2019 1:01 PM

May 2018
Bocchi is the exact appearance of my inner self. If that makes any sense. I love her :‘(

►"The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines." ◄
►"As you live you lose reasons and hope. But as you keep on going, you pick up new reasons and hope."◄
►"If I don’t stand up here… If I don’t reach higher here… When am I ever going to do it?"◄
Jun 16, 2019 2:18 PM
Jun 2016
11 episodes in, and Bocchi has changed...and at the same time hasn't changed.

Bocchi is still shy, still gets easily scared, worries too much, and was suckered in by a scam...although it was all good in the end.

All in all, this anime is a good one. Because Bocchi's friends all have their hangups as well...yet from Bocchi's persepctive, they intially seem perfect.

Like this anime.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jun 16, 2019 3:05 PM

Feb 2009
I DON'T WANT THIS TO END YET T_T
Ojousama without a hime cut is surprisingly just as cute

Jun 18, 2019 7:27 AM

Dec 2018
Ok it's settled, this is the anime of the season. It's on par with Sarazanmai, and that's huge praise. I swear I am going to show this to my kids(If I get any). This show perfectly expresses the most humanly emotions in a way preschoolers can understand.
Jun 18, 2019 8:54 AM
Feb 2019
This is so sad when i realize, next episode is the last episode from bocchi
*cries in anxiety disorder
Jun 18, 2019 9:05 AM

Jan 2018
Wholesome af. T.T
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2019

147 by astrovoiiid »»
Mar 24, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

104 by Forum »»
Feb 8, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

67 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:44 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

75 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.