Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2019 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ryouko trying to find more info on that organization huh? I think that's probably a good idea considering the problems they've been causing. Also, I think she may have deeper feelings for Takuya.

Pacing slowed down this episode but I expect to pick it up soon. Ryouko is actually a rather sincere person to her friends. Can't believe she got stabbed...
Apr 28, 2019 10:10 AM

May 2018
Too bad for Negeshi, she got killed by her own colleague, Syunpei she should have had eyes behind her back........
Apr 28, 2019 2:58 PM

Apr 2015
Just hoping Ryouko will be okay, she seemed like a really kind person.
Apr 28, 2019 5:22 PM
Sep 2016
God this show is so confusing. They made a mobile game out of this? Really?
It really do be like that though.

Apr 28, 2019 9:33 PM
Aug 2010
I can't find episode 4... it's usually on Funi.
Apr 29, 2019 12:44 AM

Jan 2015
So much going on, with so little explanation, and so many different characters, yet some of them seem to blend together... I get the overall gist of things, but still.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Apr 29, 2019 2:24 AM

May 2016
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Too bad for Negeshi, she got killed by her own colleague, Syunpei she should have had eyes behind her back........

Bold of you to assume this show will actually kill a character. How many times have we seen a character get "fake killed" in some cliffhanger style transition or ending now lmao?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2019 2:29 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode i guess but as others are saying, adding a lot of new characters in one episode makes the show a little confusing, not for fans of course, for casual viewers.

Also one thing i didn't like was the fact that they used the last episode visuals for the ending. it was pretty good for the episode 3 because it had context but now that we moved on from the ideal group stuff, we need an ending (visuals) that can represent the whole show.
John_MaxApr 29, 2019 2:35 AM
Apr 29, 2019 8:51 AM
Feb 2009
still waiting for ep4 no updates yet online
Apr 29, 2019 10:38 AM

Aug 2012
Like the story hate the visuals. The two redheads looked way too similar. I wonder if the youngest one is dead.
Apr 29, 2019 11:52 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Considering the amount of damage that was done during the pursuit the public seeing it as a repeat of the lost is no surprise. Looks like the revelations from last ep served to create distrust between Takuya's various allies. The insight into Yumiko's past with Takuya though was insightful. The female detective Ryouko though looks to be both a sharp one and a brave one considering she both believes in the existence of the agency and is trying to uncover them. It was also nice seeing her attempt to bond with Yuki as well. They are actually more alike than expected. Excellent ep that did well in introducing both new potential allies and also introduce the first of the agency's higher ups within the story. Both did well to expand upon the scope of the story. Between the agency's never ending surprises and Yuki's determination the story sure is getting more interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2019 12:42 PM

May 2018
Zaugr said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Bold of you to assume this show will actually kill a character. How many times have we seen a character get "fake killed" in some cliffhanger style transition or ending now lmao?

tell that to "papsoshea" comment, IMAO
Apr 29, 2019 1:30 PM

May 2018
The new ly introduced (and then promptly "killed") ponytail girl looks too similar to the one already in the story.
Apr 29, 2019 2:43 PM

Feb 2019
It's really nice of the bad guys to keep leaving the targets they are supposed to murder still breathing and aware enough to be talking.
Apr 29, 2019 6:21 PM

Oct 2015
Glad Souma is alive and that Yuki wants to save him. I kinda don't like siblings fighting, but instead they should just help each other.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 29, 2019 6:26 PM

Dec 2016
That mysterious pianist played such a sad melody... wait, I know that song! It's Beethoven's Mondschein Sonata I! I knew it sounded familiar >.> It's a beautiful song :)

Other than the song, this anime itself is going nowhere :/ There's a lot of mysteries that we still don't know regarding the Lost case. It's getting so confusing and I'm getting a lot of questions without any answers! I am thinking if I should give a last chance or just stop watching this, seriously...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Apr 30, 2019 1:25 AM

May 2018
So you basically go to Umbrella Pharmaceuticals and ask nicely "Guy have you heard of some products called T-Virus or G-Virus? How about the Progenitor Virus?" and expects not to be backstabbed...not the smartest detective in town.
Apr 30, 2019 5:36 AM
May 2018
very tiring episode, I'm unmotivated to continue

Apr 30, 2019 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Umm ok... this is hard to understand, but it’s kind of interesting so imma keep watching.
Apr 30, 2019 10:37 PM
Apr 2019
They keep potentially killing people off at the end of the episode just to get people to want to watch the next to see if they are actually dead this time.
May 1, 2019 2:08 AM
Apr 2019
The moment when her face get close-up on screen i knew it she will backstabbed by her friend....
May 1, 2019 3:30 AM

Aug 2013
Too bad Ryouko got stabbed.

May 1, 2019 11:41 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Why so many characters look identical in this anime... That's confusing.
May 1, 2019 4:02 PM

Apr 2018
Damn Ryouko got stabbed finding out that piece of info about the Co. She seem really nice xD. Good ep the pace slowed down but I think next ep the pace will be faster. That ending op tho
May 1, 2019 6:01 PM
Mar 2017
.....This show and this episode are something awfull and painfull.
For some reason the lady who fought with the red hair lady told some informations to her oponents. They didn't capture both pair of MC, mainly the girl for reasons. What is explanation about her power causing the "Second Lost"? And then, magician with some other background info, coming out of nowhere with other detectives.
A good heart detective lady bringing a side with strange and suspicious "partner" in her investigations about the case, what could possibly go wrong? Hey look, she's dying, stabbed by the "partner". You gotta be kidding me.
The little brother of the MC girl is still alive, but why is she telling this info to them? What are the green hair female and white hair male scientists talking about the mc girl power and her brother?
The quality in general in this ep was pretty generic bad to bellow average, ugly, weird and strange in a bad way, even having some little decent shots or takes, but felt like a some work of mediocre and small anime studio.
May 1, 2019 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
What!? did Ryouko just drop dead and stabbed like that!?
3/5.

May 3, 2019 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
Ryoko was really pushing her luck. Which sucks because she is actually interesting. But oh well maybe she'll end up like the other detective and just disappear. I hope not.

The detective found Takuya taking care of some children? Thats interesting.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 5, 2019 11:32 AM

Dec 2014
Only took 4 episodes for them to lose my interest. This is so boring it's hard to pay attention. Not one concept they've introduced is original or interesting. I also don't know why I should care about any of this? Buuuuuuuuh
Aug 6, 2019 12:37 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like we got some backstory scenes, but I'm still clueless on what exactly is happening here.

Also rip negishi, being betrayed like that...

Apr 17, 2020 11:30 AM

Apr 2016
Lots of dialogue this episode. Kinda boring lol

Ooh that picture of Takuya. I'm curious as to what his previous line of work was. Looked to be some sort of daycare worker.

Rip Negishi, killing by her own fellow detective.
Apr 20, 2020 5:54 PM

Aug 2017
Oh, more characters and it looks like that the plot is moving. Ryouko was stabbed but I'm not going to be fooled by fake deaths so I'm sure she'll stay alive. Too bad her design is pretty similar to Takuya's love interest for some reason.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 30, 2022 6:40 AM

Jun 2016
These new characters are appearing at a fast rate, it's hard to make heads or tails of them. Made even more laughable when one of them, Ryouko, goes and gets herself stabbed. The Agency certainly is mysterious.

I think Yuki needed to get her story off her chest, let her breathe a bit. Now she knows Souma is still alive, she intends to save him, that's if Takuya can even stand, lol.

Lacuna is doing some shady business, and, at this rate, nobody can stop them. I wonder tho how that magician will play a part in this plot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2019

21 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2019

15 by Saku33 »»
Apr 6, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2019

127 by Saku33 »»
Apr 4, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

47 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Aug 1, 2022 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.