Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2018 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems this is the last chapter.

Pretty predictable with the ending as their time on the island comes to an end. I still liked Nori the best from this series to the end tbh.
Oct 19, 2018 8:58 PM

Feb 2015
Best girl gets robbed.

66 chapters, 6 volumes. It's like a message or something oh and a 6/10 at best.
Oct 19, 2018 11:38 PM

Jul 2017
I think Nori got a decent ending, though kinda scuffed she still ended up "living" with Yamada albeit an older version. Chika and our timeline's Yamada also got a happy end I think, so it wasn't bad but really cliche and really predictable with the way things were set up for the last few chapters.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Oct 20, 2018 1:06 AM

Jul 2012
I think that was a decent ending overall. Pretty average manga in the first place, confusing plot, the artstyle was the best thing. The ending was obvious for quite some time, nice after all to see them together. And some fanservice in the last chapter. Decent series, enjoyed reading it 6/10.
Oct 20, 2018 1:09 AM
Jul 2018
So Chika got the current Yamada and Nori got the future Yamada. What a paradox. XD
Oct 20, 2018 4:08 PM
Mar 2015
An okay end for an okay manga 5/10

There's still one chapter left though.
crocodileman94Nov 20, 2018 10:42 AM
Oct 21, 2018 7:10 PM
Feb 2017
Kazra07 said:
So Chika got the current Yamada and Nori got the future Yamada. What a paradox. XD

Well, Yamada still has to go back to the island to complete the loop right?

So one can asume, one day he just leaves Chika in order to complete the timeloop and live with best girl Nori.
Well we're still missing the last chapter though.
Oct 23, 2018 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Sergik_ said:
Kazra07 said:

So one can asume, one day he just leaves Chika in order to complete the timeloop and live with best girl Nori.

Nope. You forgot that there's already the future Yamada on the island. The manga itself created this paradox. So even if Yamada didn't go back to the island the future him is already there.
Jan 4, 2019 3:17 PM

Dec 2017
Kazra07 said:
Sergik_ said:

Nope. You forgot that there's already the future Yamada on the island. The manga itself created this paradox. So even if Yamada didn't go back to the island the future him is already there.

No the manga itself didnt create the paradox and. Reason? OBVIOUS future yamada said to imaisei to not forget may 21 or sth and that she will need to absolutely tell 2nd yamada to go back on the island with a fog on that day. She probs did it after escaping the island and in return yamada will go to the island for a 3rd time thus He will become future or mr. Yamada.

If yamada wouldnt go on may 21 or sth that would make it a paradox since that would mean 2nd yamada who wont be going as future yamada didnt meet future yamada in the first place.
PokoAndWheatJan 4, 2019 3:23 PM
BooOOoO! SPoOoooKY! >:o(-(
Jan 4, 2019 3:24 PM

Dec 2017
I know quite confusing huh? XD
Jan 16, 2019 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
@PokoAndWheat meh.. a paradox would be a better explanation for this. X)
Try explaining how the future Yamada(X) told the present Yamada(A) what to do. Did the future Yamada(X) meet another future Yamada(Y) before he traveled back in time. Then did that future Yamada(Y) meet another future Yamada(Z)? How many future Yamada is there? XD
Jun 18, 2020 3:59 PM

Dec 2017
Kazra07 said:
@PokoAndWheat meh.. a paradox would be a better explanation for this. X)
Try explaining how the future Yamada(X) told the present Yamada(A) what to do. Did the future Yamada(X) meet another future Yamada(Y) before he traveled back in time. Then did that future Yamada(Y) meet another future Yamada(Z)? How many future Yamada is there? XD

Well i saw this comment only now. And since it has been a while i cant remember this manga well enough to explain the logic behind everything. But trust me on this there definetly wasnt any sort of paradox. How? ..... well sorry but since i dont remember it well enough i am not able to explain the how and why.

mostly making these comments for people who dont like illogical endings, if your fine with it then dont mind me and stick to the paradox :D.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Let's☆Lagoon Chapter 68 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 11, 2019

4 by dgpl »»
Apr 19, 2023 4:22 AM

Poll: » Let's☆Lagoon Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2016

1 by grandy_UiD »»
Feb 12, 2020 5:42 AM

Poll: » Let's☆Lagoon Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2016

2 by grandy_UiD »»
Feb 6, 2020 7:18 AM

Poll: » Let's Lagoon Chapter 14 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 6, 2011

7 by grandy_UiD »»
Jan 21, 2020 4:27 AM

Poll: » Let's Lagoon Chapter 10 Discussion

Oosran - Jun 13, 2010

11 by grandy_UiD »»
Jan 16, 2020 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.