Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2018 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp... so "Yuri on Ice" edition it seems.

To be fair I would prefer if it was more just Henri and Masato episode but it worked rather well. It also seem that Henri joining bad team is a possibility and given what this series done so far, I wouldn't be surprised.

Next week seem like more dunking on Hana, which might be enjoyable.
Sep 24, 2018 2:20 PM

Jul 2015
This episode gave focus to a ton of characters and I think that it was nicely executed, looks like Henri is a prime candidate to join Criasu due to his problems (both psychically with his injury and mentally with his fear to grow and lose his androgynous look, not to mention the pressure he feels trying to keep going further and further in his objectives), he got saved today by the rest but that end of the episode definitely indicated that this is not over.

Emiru also had her own share of problems by feeling bad for receiving criticism despite the love she puts on her performances, but I think that Lulu made it clear that she won't be able to appeal to everyone and that she has to just keep putting all the love she already does, well said!
Sep 24, 2018 4:51 PM
Apr 2017
It's so beautiful and tragic, I really really feel bad for Henri...
Sep 25, 2018 2:52 AM

Apr 2013
It was really an amazing episode.

I'm really pleased at how Precure portrays Henri and what metaphors it used to convey him being between male and female, and how well it tied to Lulu and Emiru's band, and all.

And I also love how Precure doesn't even try to hide how gay it is now.

I love this season way too much.
Oct 28, 2019 6:56 AM

Apr 2009
kehahaha,
the moment Emiru and her brother showed up, too hilarious
"my girlfriend!"
"my boyfriend!"

-gheez, it couldn't be more obvious if they had said those things,
how lovely _x3

gotta love Henri though ^^-

lol, having watched more of the episode now; omigosh Henri, that's just too sad ;_;!!

i keep theorizing that Emuri's older brother was in the closet for a long time tho, then finally came out after that incident -w-
KonaniOct 28, 2019 7:10 AM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 15, 2020 10:43 AM

Dec 2008
"No matter what anyone says, as long as there is one friend who understand you, it will all be okay."

It's true, but not everyone gets that.

Henri is an interesting character, looking forward to seeing his story continued.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.