Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2018 2:02 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So dad-centric episode...

I really liked Charaleet as more permanent addition to the cast (Papple seems to be doing this next episode). And I did like more realistic approach to birth scene, for a kids show at least.

And that was some really fun fight - Doctor Traum going along with Saaya's request was pretty great touch.
Aug 13, 2018 5:48 PM

Apr 2008
I was worried how they'll going to handle this episode, but it turned out really well. I laughed out loud when the wife of the teacher was like "Shut up for a minute you worrywart, I'm the one giving birth here!".

This was pretty much a stealth Saaya episode. I'm glad they're finally giving her some spotlight, because she was underutilized compared to the other characters. I've also thought it was a great touch Saaya ordering everyone to be quiet, including Traum. The fact that he complied and he's apparently have Ruru's photo with him always has managed to humanize him somewhat. He's probably still a jerk - he experimented on Harry and his folks, tried to kill his former partner in his introduction, etcetera -, but at least one with complex motivations.
gomennasaiAug 13, 2018 6:04 PM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Aug 13, 2018 10:01 PM

May 2016
lol i need a screencap of charaleet yelling MY BABY
“May those who accept their fate be granted Happiness, may those who defy their fate be granted Glory.”
Aug 15, 2018 3:40 PM

Jul 2015
At this point I wouldn't even know what a 10 to me is if I weren't giving it to Hugtto, what an amazing episode.

Being a dad is not easy and Hana's dad helped her teacher as much as he could. The birth scene was just beautiful and seeing Saaya so happy made me tear up, I can see her actually changing of dream profession after this.

The comedy in the fight was hilarious, with Doctor Traum not making noise to avoid annoying the babies as Saaya ordered (to then Emiru and Lulu doing it anyways for the win, our heroes play dirty!) Why was he so much of a good guy there? Because he himself is supposedly Lulu's creator and could relate, oh boy...
Aug 19, 2018 2:51 PM

Sep 2013
What a surreal ep, the abe procreate propaganda is real.
Sep 7, 2018 5:36 PM
Apr 2017
A very sweet episode! As someone who is a daddy's girl! It's adorable!
Nov 10, 2018 1:31 PM

Nov 2011
I was thinking to myself that Traum must have created Lulu during his monster creation sequence, and lo and behold, it’s revealed later in the episode that he did.

This episode got me thinking how it’s kind of interesting that this iteration’s antagonists see themselves as, in their own twisted sort of way, fighting to end the suffering in the world. Of course, stopping time forever is hardly any different in practice than killing everyone, making it moot, but eh.

I’d like to see President Craisu get some background and character development. That’s really rare for the core antagonist in Precure, but this iteration in particular feels like it might be willing to try it.
Nov 15, 2018 6:15 AM

May 2018
Nice episode, yeah, being a parent is hard. I have to thank my parents for putting up with me and my sibling's antics :D

Oh, so Traum created Lulu huh?
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 27, 2019 6:29 PM

Apr 2009
wow-

one idiot goes to the store to get new gadgets, then ends up restocking stuff since they're not open yet and somehow starts working there for zero reason except him getting lost in the moment,

idiot two arrive to get lunchboxes, then gets distracted by an ikemen-fight with his apparent rival and both of them start working while competing against each other, forgetting exactly everything else

Charaleet is somehow awesome with babies (one at least), then why the holy hell is he also there for the whole "baby's gonna come"-panic that ensues _xD?!

he's got absolutely nothing to do with any of that, but just get so caught up in the moment, even stays in the waiting room during the delivery- what the holy heck _XD!!!?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Nov 23, 2022 9:22 PM

Feb 2013
wow, that pregnancy progressed quickly
<-click

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.