Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 7:07 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Way too short, excluding ED and introduction, the actual action only has a little more than six minutes, and even that is lackluster. What was the point of this episode?
Aug 10, 2018 4:28 AM
Oct 2013
Hmm alternative route or timeline? Dont really remmber what happen i previous eps anyway though ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Loled at the old man being all aroused during the peeping
Quite nice nude body of princess knight with the slightly flabby areas in the torso. Too bad did not show her stripping off the skimpy and strange armor, could of been lewd (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Loled at the typical 'dont bite' demand before the forced fella

Totally useless princess knight swing the sword and all talk XD

Indeed the elf goddess's body was most indecent. And bounced erotically while she let out erotic moans and expression from the rape(?) (*˘︶˘*) and even contracting the body when cumming after the nakadashi, outrageous!

And princess knight just getting one breast groped for a long time XD

darkskinned elves all nude and bruised was somewhat lewd

Also somewhat lewd to see the nuns and other ladies getting banging in various ways. Showed off their slightly flabby-slacky bodies quite well. Could of focused their feelings in more detail though, just seemed like they were enjoying like some casual sluts.
Aug 10, 2018 5:22 PM
Sep 2017
Episode was pretty shit. But to be fair so was the rest of the series. I don't understand why this has a 7.56 currently.
Aug 11, 2018 8:49 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Is this really the last episode? I thought they gonna give us at least 2 spinoff episodes dammit.
Aug 11, 2018 11:25 AM

Apr 2011
Boring episode. Hoping the pink haired one gets some action in future episodes.
Aug 13, 2018 3:09 PM
Dec 2017
Lol why did they decide to do this when they could have easily done an epilogue episode or do a prequel/promo for the upcoming sequel?
Aug 13, 2018 6:42 PM

Jan 2015
This Episode contradicts Episode 2 and it makes no sense

Weak ass action too Prim needed an actual scene
Aug 13, 2018 10:35 PM

May 2015
This episode did not meet my expectations a shame...
Aug 16, 2018 6:31 PM

Dec 2009
bad ep, not enough of knight blonde chick
Aug 20, 2018 12:16 AM

Apr 2016
So is this like the full episode ? Or are we getting more ?
Aug 30, 2018 6:52 PM

Jul 2011
I thought this episode was a joke seeing the listing...but it was an actual thing and it was bad. Too short and boring. Elf Goddess had way better sex scenes in previous episode. Too much time spent on Blonde Knight and Pink Hair girl for not much to happen with them in the end.

Not even the dark elves appearance could save this episode from being shit.

Like there was no passion at all in this episode, seem to be farted out just to get it out.
Nov 8, 2018 5:28 AM
May 2018
I hope sixth episode on december would be good..
Nov 8, 2018 8:24 AM

Feb 2014
Short episode, so disappointing
Nov 29, 2018 10:28 AM
Dec 2017
Magito said:
You ask do too much. Plus, it wouldn't make sense for the creators to repeat something they already have done in the past.
Nov 29, 2018 10:29 AM
Dec 2017
Valwinz said:
This Episode contradicts Episode 2 and it makes no sense

Weak ass action too Prim needed an actual scene
Your link does not work
Nov 29, 2018 10:30 AM
Dec 2017
J_B said:
bad ep, not enough of knight blonde chick
We don't want repetitions. All we ask is for a good ending.
Nov 29, 2018 10:32 AM
Dec 2017
Nagi27 said:
I thought this episode was a joke seeing the listing...but it was an actual thing and it was bad. Too short and boring. Elf Goddess had way better sex scenes in previous episode. Too much time spent on Blonde Knight and Pink Hair girl for not much to happen with them in the end.

Not even the dark elves appearance could save this episode from being shit.

Like there was no passion at all in this episode, seem to be farted out just to get it out.
What would mean then if we saw an repetition? Absolutely nothing. So it was a bit better that these two were off. This means that the company is heading towards a different ending than the last one (if this episode was a reboot after all).
Nov 29, 2018 10:44 AM
Dec 2017
Denyfree said:
I hope sixth episode on december would be good..
Wait what? There will be and sixth? Are you sure?
Nov 29, 2018 10:44 AM
Dec 2017
Punkero said:
Short episode, so disappointing
It's not that it is short. It's that it was a repetition.
Nov 30, 2018 8:08 AM

Apr 2011
Caster_Nitocris said:
Magito said:
You ask do too much. Plus, it wouldn't make sense for the creators to repeat something they already have done in the past.

Ask too much? How so? How can it be too much when there's no action?

They didn't do a proper scene with her. And how is it a repeat when this seems to be an alternate story telling?
MagitoNov 30, 2018 8:00 PM
Dec 12, 2018 3:18 AM
Dec 2017
Magito said:
Caster_Nitocris said:

They didn't do a proper scene with her. And how is it a repeat when this seems to be an alternate story telling?
If you really were smart, then you wouldn't do so many questions and would also think logically. What is the point of always see: mind break, brainwash, rape, etc.? What kind of message do you think that we receive through these serieses? Companies should start making good endings instead of leaving their serieses incomplete with only bad endings.

What kind of action for the pink-haired female, which by the way has a name that I don't remember. If they make her a sex toy/slave again, then it would be actually a repetition and would not make sense, as this scenario already exists and was created years ago.
Dec 12, 2018 7:40 AM

Apr 2011
Caster_Nitocris said:
Magito said:

If you really were smart, then you wouldn't do so many questions and would also think logically. What is the point of always see: mind break, brainwash, rape, etc.? What kind of message do you think that we receive through these serieses? Companies should start making good endings instead of leaving their serieses incomplete with only bad endings.

What kind of action for the pink-haired female, which by the way has a name that I don't remember. If they make her a sex toy/slave again, then it would be actually a repetition and would not make sense, as this scenario already exists and was created years ago.

I don't care what you think. And I'm not gonna argue with you.

What I care is the pink girl getting a damn proper scene compared to other casts. They skip the part where she gets slowly broken like the rest of the girls. if you care about the fucking endings then go play the original.
Dec 17, 2018 3:08 AM

Sep 2016
meh, this episode is very shit compared to the previous ones
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 21, 2018 3:48 AM

Aug 2013
This was basically a scene expansion of I think episode 2 when Beardsley captured the Princess Knight and had sex with her while our Guts wannabe banged the princess. Nothing really new about this episode other than an alternate take on the content.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 23, 2018 9:31 AM
Dec 2017
Magito said:
Caster_Nitocris said:

I don't care what you think. And I'm not gonna argue with you.

What I care is the pink girl getting a damn proper scene compared to other casts. They skip the part where she gets slowly broken like the rest of the girls. if you care about the fucking endings then go play the original.
Basically you should care. If that was real life, you would be dead lol
Dec 23, 2018 9:34 AM
Dec 2017
DedPanda said:
This was basically a scene expansion of I think episode 2 when Beardsley captured the Princess Knight and had sex with her while our Guts wannabe banged the princess. Nothing really new about this episode other than an alternate take on the content.
So this means that the return of this company is to make episodes for the females that were never seen before and that this is not a reboot? Or it is a reboot and we will get a different ending (possibly a good one)?
Dec 24, 2018 5:39 AM

Oct 2009
Caster_Nitocris said:
Basically you should care

Why?

Caster_Nitocris said:
If that was real life, you would be dead lol

Was real life what exactly? And why is that?

Caster_Nitocris said:
DedPanda said:
So this means that the return of this company is to make episodes for the females that were never seen before and that this is not a reboot? Or it is a reboot and we will get a different ending (possibly a good one)?

It is a reboot, but seeing as the 6th episode ended, I don't think the ending was much different (unless there will be more episodes, which I am not sure)
Jan 21, 2019 1:35 PM
Dec 2017
Serhiyko said:
Caster_Nitocris said:
Basically you should care

Why?

Caster_Nitocris said:
If that was real life, you would be dead lol

Was real life what exactly? And why is that?

Caster_Nitocris said:

It is a reboot, but seeing as the 6th episode ended, I don't think the ending was much different (unless there will be more episodes, which I am not sure)
It says that the airing is finished. So there will be no more episodes. So Majin Studios wasted their time for nothing. Pointless to see exactly the same thing but with today's design. Absolutely pointless.
Feb 4, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2016
Pretty much an alternate route with the same end result. They're all together at one place so I assume that this would be the harem ending. Comparatively very short but I kind of prefer this kind of length since it drags on a bit less than usual. All the scenes here are relatively plain but no real complaints. At least there ain't any freaky shit this time voyeur Beardsley stay out of this for a second.

Vault's starting to look like a Bootleg Guts more and more, smh.

Jan 20, 2020 1:07 PM

May 2019
Why was this even made? Not only there is a significant drop in overall quality, it also doesn't fit chronologically with previous episodes. And it was released so long after episode 4 too. Seems like an attempt at cash grab to be honest.
Jul 23, 2023 7:42 PM

Nov 2010
A country called Cuntry. I like that. Hahaha!
Celestine is so hot! I love watching her get f*cked hard while her armpits are exposed. If I were the guy, I would lick her armpits too!
Jan 13, 8:05 AM
May 2021
I shipped... Prim and Alicia.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 6 Discussion

User-san - Dec 23, 2018

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 1, 2014

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 30, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 2 Discussion

osukebei - Jul 1, 2012

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notsureifsrs - Jan 31, 2012

55 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.