Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2018 5:32 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off lewdness and loveliness of blond princess very well and expressed very lewd situations with her (*˘︶˘*)
showed off her and goddess's erotic bodies erotically. Goddess sluttiness was also pretty lewd (*˘︶˘*)
and very good expression in the bodies and voice to convey the action and feeling with all the ladies.
User-sanJul 5, 2021 6:06 AM
Dec 23, 2018 7:24 PM

May 2016
I still feel like they should have made a new series name with the way they changed the story. I really love how much this episode is better than episode 5 and is making really good strides in the right direction. I am missing Olga,Cloe and Kaguya with their magic and seal scenes that is what made stick out to me while the orges really deliver the ahegao faces and corrupt the girls. The next episode might have futa prim like in the manga? Either way really good episode
Dec 23, 2018 10:13 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
The PV image showed dark elves strap on fucking one of the girls. Yet not in this episode. Total buzzkill...
Dec 24, 2018 3:14 AM

Sep 2014
Dissapointed, how could this A+ Quality hentai turn into such a trash production?

Dec 24, 2018 4:43 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
when she gave in to him

She (and other victims in similar cases in other hentai) broke too fast for my taste. After just a single day. I like to see it last for at least few days or weeks first

DropoutReika said:
The next episode might have futa prim like in the manga?

There will be the next episode?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 9:36 AM
Dec 24, 2018 2:33 PM

May 2016
Most likely with how it ended also if anyone wants to actually experience Kuroinu I suggest playing the VN
Dec 24, 2018 9:14 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
I have it downloaded, I've been meaning to get through it. I just love this studio's art and animation so much that I'd love to see more. <3
Dec 24, 2018 9:20 PM

Nov 2018
What? There's episode 6? Holy moly. I thought we only have 5 episodes of this fine hentai anime.
Dec 25, 2018 3:13 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
She (and other victims in similar cases in other hentai) broke too fast for my taste. After just a single day. I like to see it last for at least few days or weeks first
Well she did get sweet-talked with the sparing of pink princess while getting more gently played with. She gave in more to seduction rather than domination. Even after the gangbang, she was still determined to save the pink princess. In my mind, she did not 'break' mentally. As for her physical resistance, she was too weak.
Dec 25, 2018 5:43 AM

Apr 2011
Hoping Prim gets proper h-scenes. The blonde got lots already. And maybe more focus on the Elf Queen.
Dec 25, 2018 10:00 PM

Apr 2011
I like the h-scenes for Alicia. I find it quite erotic and hot that she's calm and closed her eyes when getting boned. But I find it annoying inserting the elf queen scenes between the scenes. Still the scenes are too short for my taste.

Hoping Prim will get some action if there's gonna be a next episode. Nice proper ones compared to in the past where her scenes are just inserts and she's already broken.
MagitoDec 31, 2018 9:03 AM
Dec 30, 2018 12:12 PM
Jul 2017
i hope alicia(blonde princess) become that guy's slave not the boss one
anyone know when the vol 7 publishes?.
Dec 30, 2018 12:45 PM

Oct 2009
Punipun7 said:
anyone know when the vol 7 publishes?.

Does it though?..
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 9:37 AM
Dec 31, 2018 12:39 AM
Dec 2018
Oh come on, why those fuckers gotta get in the way of the princess and the old man, one of the best OTP in all of anime. I hope they get to continue their love in the next episode. Wish I could go in there and kill those fuckers.
Dec 31, 2018 8:47 AM

Oct 2009
Jim_White said:
I hope they get to continue their love in the next episode.

There will be next episode?
Dec 31, 2018 11:04 PM

Jul 2014
I was initially cautious due to last episode but it looks like they might actually be onto something with the direction this is taking which seems to be more focus on the flow of the story. I'm actually looking forward to the next episode........if there is one that is.
Dec 31, 2018 11:59 PM

May 2015
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Jan 15, 2019 4:38 AM
Dec 2017
Magito said:
Hoping Prim gets proper h-scenes. The blonde got lots already. And maybe more focus on the Elf Queen.
Stop asking for the same thing! People want something different for once! And you have stucked behind! So if you want "proper h-scenes with Prim", then YOU SHOULD MAKE THEM FOR YOURSELF!
Jan 15, 2019 6:30 AM
Dec 2017
So. Kuroinu, episode 6. Quite surprised. So what's new on this one? The answer is: not much is new. The only thing that's new is that this time you get to see h-scenes focused mostly on Alicia (the blonde knight). What was good on all the h-scenes? Pretty much nothing, except of the animations. Some animations tho of Celestine were quite weird. The episode starts off with Alicia and Beardsley (the caravan rider) and shows Beardsley being the biggest scum. Alicia saves him from a bunch of passionated for murder Orcs, and what was the thank you? He raped her. Wow what a surprise. Is this how you honor a hero? But yes, the hentai world has no logic as always. He also said that "he will make her unable to live without his cock". So this means that he wanted to turn her into a parasitic woman. And a good question is: what's the good of living a parasitic life? She would be forced to satisfy his sexual appetites every hour, every day and night, and she would have no personal life or time to spend for herself. She would also lose her sanity and intelligence with this way. What Beardsley has inside him is not the feeling of love, but some kind of sickness. Anomaly. Logic says that if you really love something, you should let it be and don't destroy it. Beardsley has no logic inside him.

Then the Black Dogs ban him from Alicia and he demans to take "his woman" (Alicia) with him. Since when did Alicia become Beardsley's woman? She's none's woman, as and the rest of the eight females. Then Volt with Hicks and the other Black Dogs take Alicia to a place that seemed like a sauna and tortured her. Hicks tricked her and made her give Prim (the pink-haired knight) to them to be tortured as well. For once we see some progress to this series. This conversation between Alicia and Hicks seemed like a normal one, as two rivals would make a deal, in comparison with other h-scenes that we see the men talking dirty to the women while they are being raped. But in this case none deal was made. Only betrayal. Once Volt gets what he wants from all the lands of that world, he is capable to sell all his mercenaries, including Hicks too. Hicks hasn't realised that, and he could be the Knights' hero/liberator. And Alicia says that she will find a way to save who? How? When? Where? And why?

Guess what? Episode 7 will happen indeed. What new will be there? Obviously, h-scenes with Prim, and perhaps along with her Alicia and Celestine too, and who knows maybe and the rest of the females. To be honest after 4 years, Majin Studios returns to the most sought after series, and instead of making it better, they seem to make it worse. What is the point of repeating the same story? Just creating episodes that are dedicated to the females that didn't have a lot of screen time. Absolutely pointless. Now there is almost 1% chance for alternative ending (the good ending).
Jan 15, 2019 6:31 AM
Dec 2017
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Continuing off from elf goddess's indecent cumming from nakadashi rape. Lewd as usual (*˘︶˘*)

eh? Why took off all armor and clothes to pee? could it be blond princess was some kind of exhibitionist or enjoying the nude? Just peeing in the woods by itself were understandable, but to go full nude to do so... Outrageous! Especially while on travel with the sleazy old man. Unless was just his fantasy? Or there were she was gonna do something else in the nude afterwards like bath but didn't seem like there was water body nearby.

Blond got quite wet or maybe his saliva from the cunni and irrumatio guhehe
Quite wicked laugh of old man XD
Won't fight back? So she wants to get used while unrestrained? or perhaps an attempt to escape?
How that skirt thing is even staying on her hips? Some kind of clasp mechanism?
Calling out her lack of pubes didn't seem logical when everything single shown female character are paipans. is it not that hair does not actually grow there in this world?
pretty jerky of old man to put her down so much XD
Her skirt thing seemed to had disappeared once the penetration started.
Just loled at his grunting and moans
showed off her getting vigorously thrusted and jerked pretty well. And to seemed to have cum from his nakadashi. her mouth said one thing, but her body seemed to be honest guhehe
What a scum of old man to repay debt of being saved with spite of rape.

Hmm having the old man's child is bad because they plan to use her body to earn? But that's implying they don't want her to be nakadashied in the earning process? Unless its just his semen which is somehow a bother.
The thug pointed out old man's hypocrisy so good, could not argue back XD how shameless to betray princess yet expect himself to not be betrayed.
The only ones allowed to betray are those with the resolve to be betrayed themselves! (Obligatory code geass parody)

Being restrained in totally exposed nude to be leered at and played with, a lewd helplessness and most humiliating no doubt
(ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
And most weak against the pussy lick (*˘︶˘*)
As if still believe in The goddess, she had given in long ago and so easily! from where such confidence came? or just trying to convince herself?
Surprisingly goddess was robed especially in the bathing area.
how shameless to let out such pleasured smile and cry from the insertion of fingers!
lewd seme of her with the nipple suck and rough fingering which jerked her body wildly and having the erecting nipples called out (*˘︶˘*)
and lewd response of her body to be feeling it while she cried out erotically. and came quite climatically in the end
(*˘︶˘*)
Wonder why she recalled pink in see through wet clothes to reveal the nipples and breasts of all moments. rather perverted?

As expected of slut goddess, shamelessly moaning erotically from being banged and even moving from herself to pleasure the guy!
most demeaning to judge princess's body as expected of being slutty for being royalty and having duty of conceiving heirs
Blond princess got banged most erotically. showed off her erotic body and weakness well (*˘︶˘*)
too naive to believe that he would not lay hands on pink after getting the info he wanted. So much for not giving in.
She was most lovable when she gave in to him, becoming more uke and moaning more meekly even interlocking the hands and giving him cleanup fella (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
Showed off the contrast of forceful to more gentle handle of body well.

Totally slut near the end to be gangbanged and service all the men along with the nuns And knight subordinates.
Alfhough she still seemed to believe she had a chance. Speaking of which, Would of liked to see how the Subordinates fot subdued.

as expected that in the end the guy would not spare pink XD although it seemed like he was gonna until she walked in.
In the end no scene with pink.
seems like they were forcing her to show her pooping considering they threatened the enema.
Seems they slapped or spanked her but too bad didnt get to see it (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
would be pretty perverted of her if the last drip of fluid from her was love juices. Could of also been pee or sweat.

Overall showed off lewdness and loveliness of blond princess very well and expressed very lewd situations with her (*˘︶˘*)
showed off her and goddess's erotic bodies erotically. Goddess sluttiness was also pretty lewd (*˘︶˘*)
and very good expression in the bodies and voice to convey the action and feeling with all the ladies.
Tf is this bullshit?
Jan 16, 2019 2:44 AM
Oct 2013
@Caster_Nitocris Whatever do you mean? You call it bullshit, yet ask what it is? Have you not just answered the question yourself?
Jan 16, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2009
Caster_Nitocris said:
Then the Black Dogs ban him from Alicia and he demans to take "his woman" (Alicia) with him. Since when did Alicia become Beardsley's woman?

Black Dogs and Beardsley probably had an agreement that said Alicia would become his woman

Caster_Nitocris said:
Guess what? Episode 7 will happen indeed.

How do you know that?
Jan 21, 2019 1:36 PM
Dec 2017
User-san said:
@Caster_Nitocris Whatever do you mean? You call it bullshit, yet ask what it is? Have you not just answered the question yourself?
You seem more like an asshole than a normal person.
Jan 21, 2019 1:40 PM
Dec 2017
Serhiyko said:
Caster_Nitocris said:
Then the Black Dogs ban him from Alicia and he demans to take "his woman" (Alicia) with him. Since when did Alicia become Beardsley's woman?

Black Dogs and Beardsley probably had an agreement that said Alicia would become his woman

Caster_Nitocris said:
Guess what? Episode 7 will happen indeed.

How do you know that?
Yes. About that... They say that the airing is finished, but the 6th chapter ended on Prim, which nothing have been seen yet with her. So I guess that despite the fact that they say that the series has been completed, there will be h-scenes again* with Prim. They did it again with Alicia, so I guess they will do it again with Prim too. So the story hasn't changed at all and I believe that it will never change. Very few are the companies who make good endings on successful serieses.
Jan 22, 2019 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
Caster_Nitocris said:
User-san said:

It seems you are not a person of culture as well
Jan 23, 2019 4:59 AM
Dec 2017
Serhiyko said:
Caster_Nitocris said:

It seems you are not a person of culture as well
Whatever that "person of culture" means.
Feb 4, 2019 8:23 PM

May 2016
Once again, I can somehow appreciate the relatively conventional sex scenes here that succeeded in not being as turn offish like some of the previous kinky ones throughout the hentai while not being too plain like the previous episode.

There was "kuro" in the title so I figured that there would be a way bigger focus on the dark elves but Alicia and the goddess got way more screentime. Not that I don't like it but it'd be nicer if they had more real appearances I guess.

This was okay~

Feb 22, 2019 3:11 AM

Aug 2013
Goddamn the new episodes are so bland.
May 26, 2019 7:39 AM
May 2019
Now, are the dark elves responsible for the human females, who have raped by monsters?
Jan 22, 2020 11:28 AM

May 2019
Not as bad as episode 5, i expected worse. Nevertheless, nothing outstanding or impressive, just straightforward hentai dicking. A shame we didn't get to finally have a proper Prim scene, now i kinda hope for episode 7 to be released eventually.

Now then, having the last 2 episodes added to the same entry as the original 4 makes rating this hentai quite complicated- the original episodes was varying in quality already, and now it's even more inconsistent so it's hard to give a single score to the series as a whole. Let's try the math approach and rate each episode individually and then extract the average:
1 - 6
2 - 9
3 - 4
4 - 7
5 - 5
6 - 6

6+9+4+7+5+6=37
37/6=6,1

Alas, a mere 'Fine'.
Apr 5, 2020 3:03 PM
Jun 2019
Is there going to be any new episodes??
And if yes...then when are they going to come??
Apr 6, 2020 12:26 PM

Oct 2009
Ven0mxx said:
Is there going to be any new episodes??
And if yes...then when are they going to come??

For now, there aren't any known plans or indicators that there may be any more episodes
But no one really knows for sure. More than 4 years passed between episodes 4 and 5. So maybe it will remain being finished for good, or maybe there will be more episodes in like two years... Only time will show
SerhiykoOct 12, 2020 7:43 PM
Oct 11, 2020 7:34 PM
May 2015
amo este hentai esta entre mis 5 favoritos
aunque siento que los episodios 5 y 6 deberían ser apartados ya que son como una versión alterna de la conquista y deberian sacar por lo menos 2 episodios más
y por mi que pongan mas netorare, gangbang e incluso yuri
Apr 5, 2021 7:58 AM
Jan 2021
Am I the only one that liked the conversation and connection between Hicks and Alicia, that kind of consensual sex between them makes it great for me, that it looks like I've seen something new in this series that hasn't happened before.

Basically I'm kinda shipping Alicia to Hicks, and I don't even know why. I mean he betrayed Alicia but that seduction of Hicks in that scene just to me looks good to the point that to me it kinda feels like romance. So yeah, I'm shipping Alicia to Hicks.
Apr 15, 2021 9:16 PM
Jan 2017
This anime started off pretty hat didnt really care for the last 2 episodes but i surpringly liked all the monster scenes w/the Orcs and werewolves. even so not a fan of each episode as a whole only some scenes which i why I would bump this down to a 6/10
Jul 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Nov 2010
More Alicia goodness! Watching her getting f*cked incessantly is a sight for sore eyes!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 5 Discussion

Serhiyko - Aug 9, 2018

31 by purpletakeda »»
Jan 13, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 1, 2014

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 30, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 2 Discussion

osukebei - Jul 1, 2012

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notsureifsrs - Jan 31, 2012

55 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.