Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2018 12:38 PM
May 2016
So hey guys, i really want to get into gundam serias, but theres ton of different animes and stories, so, my question is, which series are worth watching and in what order should i watch them?

Thanks
Th3Sn00pMar 30, 2018 12:51 PM
Mar 30, 2018 12:42 PM

Jan 2009
just watch the alternative universes Gundam shows like Gundam Wing, Gundam G, Gundam Seed, Gundam 00, etc

you can also watch Gundam The Origin which is the main timeline of the Gundam franchise (universal century timeline) and is about to end and i think they will remake the first Gundam series after this one is over, then watch Gundam Unicorn OVA since its the best Gundam show for now imho
Mar 30, 2018 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
As for which series are worthwhile that's more of a subjective question and you likely won't get a consistent answer from anyone who's watched the franchise.

If you want an easy introduction though alternate timelines are probably the way to go since they cap at 50 episodes and don't really effect the other series. Another example being the recently aired Iron Blooded Orphans.

If you end up liking the basic format of the series then you could jump into the main timeline which is the Universal Century and starts with the original series that aired in 1979 with a ton of spin offs and seasons which I would recommend watching in airing order. Granted you could just start there if you want to give the series the best possible shot so the entry would be the first three aired, Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta, and Double Zeta.
Mar 30, 2018 12:53 PM

Dec 2015
There are not Gundam for everyone, but there is at the very,least gundam things for a few différent expectations.

So, firstly, what do you expect? Big fancy superpowered robots fighting hordes of metal and dumb &dumber beautiful boys? Big fancy robots destroying others and piloted by beautiful boys? Some teenager drama soap-opera ? A war drama with a touch of Monte Cristo and a pinch of soap-opera? A fighting nekketsu ? A collectibles "shônen" -like Scifi adventure?
Mar 30, 2018 1:40 PM
May 2016
xonestly i really dont have any idea... I just know that its huge series i would like to get into... But i donno, maybe something lil bit like code geass? really, no expectations from me.. Just want to get into the whole universe
Th3Sn00pMar 30, 2018 1:48 PM
Mar 30, 2018 6:21 PM

Oct 2015
Rei366 said:
There are not Gundam for everyone, but there is at the very,least gundam things for a few différent expectations.

So, firstly, what do you expect? Big fancy superpowered robots fighting hordes of metal and dumb &dumber beautiful boys? Big fancy robots destroying others and piloted by beautiful boys? Some teenager drama soap-opera ? A war drama with a touch of Monte Cristo and a pinch of soap-opera? A fighting nekketsu ? A collectibles "shônen" -like Scifi adventure?

so the first two are wing and 00, soap oprea is seed
no idea what tf is the monte cristo one
nekketsu is build?
collectibles is g gundam i guess?

MechaKnightDarek said:
Th3Sn00p said:
xonestly i really dont have any idea... I just know that its huge series i would like to get into... But i donno, maybe something lil bit like code geass? really, no expectations from me.. Just want to get into the whole universe
If you want something like Code Geass then watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes, it does not have mechs but it has everything else, and better than geass.

Also there is a "quote" button below each post, use it or the person you are replying to won't know you are replying. Alrternatively tag them with a @ , just like this @MechaKnightDarek.

Unfortunately I only got into Gundams recently so I cannot help you much, but either the original or the recap movies of the original seem like a good starting point. Then the rest of the "saga" which is Zeta, then ZZ and the Char's Counterattack. Unicorn is a sort of sequel to that "saga" as far as I know so you can go into it after that.

This is the order I think sounds good for the begining: Mobile Suit Gundam (or alternatively the 3 recap movies) -> Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam -> Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ -> Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack.

After that you should have some idea of which other Gundams you wanna watch since most of them are hardly related. Just beware... The dialogue in the original and zeta (can't say for ZZ and char counterattack) is a bit... Ehhhh, questionable. So is a few other directing/story choices. This is apparently only a Tomino thing though, so all gundams not directed by him (aka the most) probably does not have all this weird bullshit.

If that also helps. Short story of my first impressions, order I went with and all that.

I started with the Recap Movies. They are more of compilations movies tbh, but they tell the same story, except they cut a lot of unimportant stuff out (apparently some important stuff as well, but I doubt it is actually important, the movies already could be cut in half if you were to ask me but whatever... Might be just me.) Oh and they have better animation as they removed most of the stuff that was not animated at all or poorly animated and either just removed it, or reanimated it completely. The show looks pretty if you like the look of older, cell animated anime, which I do.

After that I went to watch Zeta Gundam. You cannot shortcut your way out of this one though as the "recap movies" are apparently retellings with a different ending and all that. It is pretty good tho (the series, not the movies, did not see those) minus a few weird decisions and dialogue which I mentioned before. It has good characters (even if they talk weird sometimes) the story is decent, not groundbreaking and earth shattering but good and all in all it is quite epic and fun, music is neat and the animation is damn great for a TV series. It has a bit of a pacing issue though, by which I mean that between each important event there is about 1-2 mecha fights/battles. It can be fun at first when you see all those great mech designs battling each other with such beatiful art and animation but then.... 50 episodes of that? I honestly wanted to give up near the end and I LOVED the mechs, the fights, the characters, just the proprtions are fucked but still, good show. Worth it.

I am watching Turn A Gundam now. Which according to a lot of gundam fans is probably a sin at this stage, as they telll everyone to watch it as late as possible, because you are gonna miss stuff... But it seems like all this tuff is easter eggs and bullshit like that, the story and characters do not seem to be affected that much. But ranting aside, it is fucking amazing, sure some occasional weird shit happens (Tomino directed this one as well) but it has amazing characters, really fun artstyle and some great, fresh and thank god not edgy portrayal of war. Cannot say much about the story as I am yet to finish it.

After I am done with Turn A. I am going to watch ZZ and the char's Counterattack. Both apparently cashgrabs, not looking forward to them. But apparently they are quite helpful in understanding Unicorn which I reallty want to watch. And yeah, after those two I am watching Gundam.

After this, I will go for the side story OVAs, War in the pocket and 08th MS Team mainly as I've heard they are one of the best Gundams. Will watch Thunderbolt as well and then I will see, I guess.

Hope that was helpful. As I am not too experienced take some stuff I've said with a grain of salt, apologies for any mistakes, writing it on phone. And well, most importantly have fun.

nigga fam, let's be real here
i focking watched unicorn and i havent even finish zeta at all, and i understood it just fine
legit the context you need to know for it can be picked up and inferred from the ova
and now every hardcord uc fag is gonna murder me for saying that
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Mar 30, 2018 6:52 PM

Dec 2012
The Best place to start the franchise is with one of the Alternate Universes like:
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
After War Gundam X
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.

If you like it and don't mind older shows than I would recommend starting chronologically with the original Gundam and the main UC timeline:

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (skipable and pretty much irrelevant)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (Skipable)

Although, if you ask me some the best Gundam series have been the side-story OVAs:

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin (takes place before Mobile Suit Gundam)
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (takes place during Mobile Suit Gundam)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (takes place between MSG and Zeta)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (takes place between MSG and Zeta)
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (takes place after Char's Counterattack)

Since those are mostly stand-alone shows with different casts you can probably start with one them too.
KruszerMar 30, 2018 7:05 PM
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Mar 30, 2018 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
There are a lot of ways to enter the franchise, none of which are necessarily more "correct" than another unless you're skipping entries in a timeline, which I'd say is marginally wrong.

Your main choice is to either get grounded in the franchise's roots (if you aren't easily intimidated) with the U.C. timeline or go straight to a more modern alternate universe that's engaging (my rec there would be Iron-Blooded Orphans, but 00 is apparently a popular choice as well).
Mar 31, 2018 7:31 AM
Oct 2017
you have to ask for your dad's permission to watch gundam bc dads are supposed to take away your eyes if you watch gundam without them.
Mar 31, 2018 8:13 AM

Apr 2014
gundam 1979 first
zeta gundam
zz
etc.
Mar 31, 2018 8:19 AM

Jun 2014
I'd say start from the beginning, but I don't know much about Gundam, because that kinda stuff bores me to death.

I saw a bit of Wing back in the late 90s, and that was a snorefest. Also, I saw a bit of the dreaded SEED, and that was just cancerous. Don't watch SEED.

Mar 31, 2018 3:27 PM

Nov 2015
First off, I'm gonna say that I haven't actually sat down and watched the entire franchise yet. But it is something I want to do eventually. I'm not sure how helpful this might be to you, but often when I'm planning on going through a huge franchise, I go through the database and make a sort of playlist of the entire series by airing date. This just helps to keep it less confusing when it comes to what things to watch when. I did this with the Fate series (33), and others like Index (12), Gintama (16), Persona (16), and GITS (20). At 68 entries, Gundam is certainly the largest franchise I've ever tried watching (and I've only seen the more newer seasons like IBO), but nonetheless I look forward to starting it. Here's my list if you want to use it:

But I guess you could just listen to those that have already watched the franchise to pick out the good ones, too
Apr 2, 2018 3:58 PM

Apr 2014
Moved from Anime Discussion
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
Aug 30, 2019 3:22 PM

Jun 2019
I always wanted to watch Gundam but really never got the time to do so and i never knew where exactly to start of. There are TONS of series that one can barely keep up with. To that i say, where should i start? What can i ignore? What is a must watch Series/Movie/OVA of the franchise? Is there any entries that is supposedly for the beginners? I also heard that a lot of "Spin-offs" have different cast, so, i'd like you recommend series that has a likable cast (Main characters, mainly). I wouldn't give a damn of a good story if the characters are horse shit, but then again i might find everyone likable, who knows.
Aug 30, 2019 3:40 PM

Jan 2018
I haven't watched much Gundam myself, but UC is usually the safest bet when starting it.
What a beautiful Duwang
Aug 30, 2019 3:47 PM

Feb 2013
Personal recommendation of order that I always tell everyone is to start with the original tv series, then continue with the sequel, Zeta Gundam. After that you've got Gundam ZZ which I personally enjoy but a lot of people don't because they're weak, but it's ultimately not really relevant to the plot so if you REALLY want to, you can skip it. After that you watch the movie Char's Counterattack and after that you can watch pretty much anything in whatever order you'd like.

The series has a bunch of spinoffs that are set in separate timelines and entirely unrelated to everything prior to them. Some of the more popular ones of those would be Iron-Blooded Orphans, 00 and Turn A. All of these can be watched in whatever order and whenever really. Hell, if you think they look more appealing than the order I suggested, just watch one of 'em instead.

Since what you seem most interested in is quality of writing, you'd probably enjoy Thunderbolt and War in the Pocket. They both reference stuff from the original tv series, but it's not really overbearing, so they'd work as starting points too.
Aug 30, 2019 3:52 PM

Oct 2008
I do not follow the original anime I watch it's Spin-off series. I have seen "SEED", "00", "Iron-Blooded Orphans" and "Build Fighters". Start either from the beginning and watch everything, or watch selectively as I do.
Aug 30, 2019 4:20 PM

Oct 2016
i started with 00, no regrets. i'm watching 0079 right now and i'll probably go in order from there. but whatever you do, avoid AGE
Aug 30, 2019 4:30 PM

May 2018
"What's the best way to get into the Gundam universe?"

"Best" depends on what you want from it.
It's a very diverse franchise - it has futuristic warfare iterations (of the shounen and seinen variety ), battle shounen iterations, melodrama, sport/hobby tournament shows, kids stuff...

Also it's divided on different universes. The Universal Century is the biggest and the oldest.

There are several paths to take. You can pick some era/universe and watch it in release order.
If the Universal Century is too intimidating to you, pick some of the smaller stand alone universes, for example Gundam 00 which refines many elements from older series.
Just taste what Gundam is about.

Or you can try to dive in Universal Century by the recap movies of the oldest series. This is one of the very few exceptions were the recap movies are better.
Or if you don't like retro anime try Gundam The Origin which is a prequel and has some good explanation about the world, the political situation and the characters.

Or you can try some of the lighter stuff like Gundam Build Fighters from 2013.

Anyway you should dig more info (from like Wikipedia) before start watching it.

zieek said:
it's Spin-off series. I have seen "SEED", "00", "Iron-Blooded Orphans" and "Build Fighters"

Not much of a spin-offs since they are stories in entirely independent universes.
alshuAug 30, 2019 4:35 PM
Aug 30, 2019 5:00 PM

Aug 2018
The best way to watch the Gundam Franchise is by starting with the Original series or Trilogy of Movies from 1979 (I'd recommend watching both because the creator of the franchise said that the two animes work and serve different purposes) which is part of the UC Timeline (multiple timelines or parallel universes exist). The UC Timeline is where the iconic stories and essentials series are; the core messages and original themes come from there but even if alternate series try to add more to the franchise, the basics are in UC. In fact, Sunrise started to do alternate series after his original creator was done with the franchise.

I'd recommend watching in order of the original timeline works by the creator of Gundam + one particular OVA that is a great conclusion to the original story that started in 1979 : Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam (gets good after 1/4 of the episodes, trust me it's worth it), Char's Counterattack, Gundam Unicorn OVAs form 2010.

I purposely left Gundam F91 and Victory because they are so far away in the timeline and they don't add anything to the franchise in particular, except for the mecha design and and relevancy (they are not connected to the previous works in the timeline)

After you're done with these you can pretty much watch in no particular order anything that's left in the UC Timeline, whether it's OVAs or Movies like Gundam Thunderbolt or MS IGLOO. Theses animes are not relevant in termes of what they add to the story by it's original creator, but adds sometimes context or just adds pure fun and fresh vibe to the timeline.

As for Alternate Timelines and series, you can just watch anything in between UC Series.
Aug 30, 2019 5:05 PM

Jan 2017
FuriousNutSlaps said:
What's the best way to get into the Gundam universe?

Start with the first Gundam anime.30 more characters are unnecessary.
Aug 30, 2019 5:08 PM

Sep 2014
I personally started with 00 and liked it a lot, it can be a lot like Code Geass at times, while still being a Gundam show at its core, so I think it was a nice bridge. I liked the show a lot, it's probably the best alternate (unless you count Turn A) and is a nice watch.

UC purists will tell you otherwise, but if you don't feel like diving into universal century straight away (it consists of many series, and the first ones aren't that exciting and are bit dated), I would pick an alternate universe you find interesting and give it a try. 00 is very good, Wing and X are pretty cool too.
I have watched all there is to the franchise (well, except for the stuff you can't find, like some stupid 3d screenings in japan) and think anything can be a good start, maybe except the build series.
ImaishiAug 30, 2019 5:11 PM
Aug 30, 2019 5:52 PM

Apr 2016
There is no best entry point. Just watch whichever series appeals to you the most.

UC timeline (or anything by Tomino for that matter) is incredibly nihilistic. If you want an uplifting story, don't touch anything here.

Wing is the most uplifting Gundam show out there, while still being very dark (especially in the second half).

SEED gets a lot of bad rap but honestly, watching a few episodes and decide whether or not it's for you. Again, watch it so long as you enjoy it.

00 has a strong first fourteen episodes which are absolutely worth watch for their own merit, but then the show gets wonky. Continue watching so long as you enjoy it.

IBO feels like an shounen adventure at times but is very bleak.
Aug 30, 2019 8:03 PM

Jul 2017
Watch the Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin movies since it's chronologically first in the UC timeline. Also, the movies were made in 2015, so if you're a sucker for modern-looking mech fights, you can't go wrong with that.

After Origin, then watch the original Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) which is far more better than what you expect for an anime made in 1979.
Aug 30, 2019 8:07 PM

Sep 2011
The absolute best way requires some dedication but will have the most pay off for both the franchise and anime as a whole, and thats simply watching 079 in either its TV or movie trilogy form, this series is the basis for the entire franchise and sets up tropes that are played around with and subverted in all entries to come to varying degrees of success. it helps that while the series is old, its really good. It is also the start of a long continuity of entires and lore thats fun to see explored

Howvever really you can just find one you wanna try and go for it as long as its not one a of the scattered sequels. I personally would shill for you to at least watch war in the pocket, it doesnt really represent what the series is like its actually one of the most different. I just think its one of the best short little series in all of anime that more people need to try out, its not long just a 6 episode ova with amazing animation and one hell of a pay off.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/82/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_0080__War_in_the_Pocket

outside of that, literally all the au gundam are fine to watch as a first watch save for maybe ibo (i explain below), g gundam is fun as fuck, wing is stupid as shit but its kind of charming cause of it, X is underrated as hell though is surprisingly pretty low key and not super eventful, turn-A is a masterpiece in my book, seed is flawed as fuck and its sequel is the worst shit the series ever did, never saw 00 but it is popular take that as you will, age sucks, ibo i personally love but i reccomend holding off on it till youve seen at least 079 if not a fair amount of the series

Valyrian1124 said:

IBO feels like an shounen adventure at times but is very bleak.

IBO is one of the ones id urge people against watching till theyve seen a few of the early uc series. The show's final act is divisive in its own right but its heavilly relying on subverting alot of tropes and expectations associated with the series and pretty much outright flipping the franchise on its head. Some hate that some love it but I do think its better to at least see what they were going for cause it is an unconventional as fuck finale.
JizzyHitlerAug 30, 2019 8:11 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 30, 2019 8:20 PM

Mar 2016
Sit down and watch the original TV series (0079), And then watch Zeta and then...

There are like a million guides and discussions out there telling pussies how to get around watching stuff, or creating super weird watch orders. Just start from the beginning.

Valyrian1124 said:
UC timeline (or anything by Tomino for that matter) is incredibly nihilistic. If you want an uplifting story, don't touch anything here..

Bull. Tomino may be a cynical bastard, but you can't call his work nihilistic as a whole.
syncrogazerAug 30, 2019 8:24 PM
Aug 30, 2019 8:32 PM

Oct 2017
FuriousNutSlaps said:
I always wanted to watch Gundam but really never got the time to do so and i never knew where exactly to start of. There are TONS of series that one can barely keep up with. To that i say, where should i start? What can i ignore? What is a must watch Series/Movie/OVA of the franchise? Is there any entries that is supposedly for the beginners? I also heard that a lot of "Spin-offs" have different cast, so, i'd like you recommend series that has a likable cast (Main characters, mainly). I wouldn't give a damn of a good story if the characters are horse shit, but then again i might find everyone likable, who knows.

There is only two main timeline UC and everything else (AU). AU series like Iron Blood Orphans you can watch with no knowledge of Gundam at all they are their own universe. You might want to start with one of those if you don't want to commit to the main timeline just yet.

UC is the only one that has an actual long list of shows that fits within a bigger universe. This is the watch order I did (which I thought was pretty good):

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 (you can choose between the film trilogy for a more condensed version or the TV series which is longer alternatively you can also read the manga The Origin which retells the entirety of the original story do not watch the OVA though if you haven't seen the original show or read the manga)

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin (the OVA only adapts the prequel additions from the manga and is recommend to having seen the original show before watching)

Mobile Suit One Year War Side Stories(MS Team, Thunderbolt, War in the Pocket) (These all take place during or around the One Year around when the original show is ongoing definitely recommend watching them some of the best stuff in the UC timeline you can also watch them standalone if you want some do go past the original story though)

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory (side story leading in into Zeta)

Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Aug 30, 2019 8:56 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Good Question.

I would start with alternative series because each series has a separate story and you can watch in any order you want. With that being said you should start with Gundam 00 because the story is easy to follow and the battles are intense in Season 1. Gundam 00 Season 2 is okay but its not as good as Season 1.

Gundam Wing is an instant classic with memorable Gundams, but the series is a little too long and the story is difficult to follow if you are not paying attention. If you don't want to sit through 50 episodes you can watch Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz movie.

Mobile Fighter G Gundam is a cult classic if you want to see what happens if you put Dragon Ball Z and Mobile Suit Gundam together. I recommend watching the English dub even though its kinda cheesy, but this is the version that puts the series over and made it popular in the west(Shining Finger!!!)

Gundam Seed is okay if you can make it through the first couple of episodes of the MC crying. The series has pretty good soundtrack, but its also the most depressing series in the alternative universe. So watch it at your own risk.

Don't watch Seed Destiny. Its not worth your time.

Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans is a story about a bunch of space orphans who had to fight to control their destiny.

If you are curious about the UC Timeline then you can start with MS Gundam: The Origin - The Advent of The Red Comet. It's a recut of the Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin OVA. This anime came out this spring its still fresh and it is the perfect entry into the UC Timeline.

The UC Timeline series consists of OVAs and a few TV series so some of them are hard to find, but you might be lucky to find some of them on YouTube. Gundam Unicorn is the latest addition to the UC timeline.

Sorry for the long read its just the Gundam Fan in me talking to you. This is the most I have typed on this site so far. LOL.

Aug 30, 2019 9:02 PM

May 2009
Posts #14 to #28 merged from a thread in AD.
Aug 31, 2019 5:05 AM

Oct 2008
zieek said:
it's Spin-off series. I have seen "SEED", "00", "Iron-Blooded Orphans" and "Build Fighters"

Not much of a spin-offs since they are stories in entirely independent universes.[/quote]

True but they are stll considered Spin-off series, as far as MAL's concerned.
Sep 1, 2019 11:37 PM

Apr 2016
syncrogazer said:
Valyrian1124 said:
UC timeline (or anything by Tomino for that matter) is incredibly nihilistic. If you want an uplifting story, don't touch anything here..

Bull. Tomino may be a cynical bastard, but you can't call his work nihilistic as a whole.

Sep 2, 2019 7:22 AM

Mar 2016
Valyrian1124 said:

syncrogazerSep 2, 2019 7:30 AM
Oct 5, 2022 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
Kruszer said:
The Best place to start the franchise is with one of the Alternate Universes like:
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
After War Gundam X
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam 00

If you like it and don't mind older shows than I would recommend starting chronologically with the original Gundam and the main UC timeline:

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam F91

Although, if you ask me some the best Gundam series have been the side-story OVAs:

Since those are mostly stand-alone shows with different casts you can probably start with one them too.

Where does Gundam Hathaway fit in this list ?
Oct 5, 2022 3:53 PM

Dec 2012
clare- said:
Kruszer said:
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
After War Gundam X
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam F91

Haven't seen it yet, but Hathaway was the name of Bright Noa's son in the UC Gundam timeline so it probably belongs there.
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Oct 5, 2022 4:33 PM

Jan 2013
Kruszer said:
clare- said:

Haven't seen it yet, but Hathaway was the name of Bright Noa's son in the UC Gundam timeline so it probably belongs there.

hmm I think you are right, damn trying to get into UC but it's a mess everyone has different order opinions of what to watch first lol I guess I'll just go for release order and start connecting everything haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Apr 30, 2009

55 by Tivrusky444 »»
May 18, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Apr 30, 2009

60 by Tivrusky444 »»
May 18, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

119 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 16, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 42 Discussion

Pheefa - Jul 25, 2010

43 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 16, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Jul 4, 2009

56 by CartoonVelocirap »»
May 16, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.