Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Aug 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
No words needed..
All of it just illustration..

The scene skip reminds me of how kaneki got fucked up instantly after fighting Suzuya and his team.
Feb 10, 2018 4:55 AM

Nov 2011
Watching Touka like this needs no words.

Looks like we're finally getting back to the battlefield since Kaneki's strange experience.
Feb 10, 2018 5:21 AM

Jan 2018
no need for dialogues in this chapter, it was tense... good job Mutsuki and amazing job Touka
SoukaTheRealFeb 10, 2018 6:28 AM
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 10, 2018 5:22 AM

Dec 2016
What is the purpose of having no dialogue this chapter? Maybe someone can tell me.
Feb 10, 2018 8:13 AM
Dec 2016
Nice Chapter.

You can really see the desperation in Touka's face when she is searching for Kaneki, I think the point of having no dialogue is to embolden the other emotions that the characters are experiencing. That face that Touka when she found the ring but not kaneki was horrifying. The quinx are great, a nice support squad.

Also Marude has aged so much as compared to the end of the Rushima Island arc.

But seriously Ishida Sui (and probably Sorachi) are the only people with big enough balls who will, and can, pull off a no dialogue chapter.
Feb 10, 2018 8:16 AM
Sep 2015
Well, that was boring. Did we really need a full chapter to illustrate what happened?
Feb 10, 2018 9:08 AM
Jul 2018
The art was great in this one, it depicted Touka's moving and desperate struggle really well, and the Qs helping her was heartwarming. Not much else to say; a simple but great chapter given my love for Touka.
Feb 10, 2018 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty interesting approach with this chapter with not a single dialogue with any character. Well at least Touka's expression really shows how much she cares about Kaneki

Cheesypeesy said:
Well, that was boring. Did we really need a full chapter to illustrate what happened?

It's probably more to set up the following events in later chapters. Like I assume the next or one of the following chapters is gonna depict Kaneki's travel through the 'river of sins' and it's gonna eventually end up with him waking up probably where this chapter ended in Touka's arms
Feb 10, 2018 11:21 AM

Feb 2017
Intense and emotional chapter, even more so with no dialouge.

What is with that blood on Touka's legs around page 15? I just hope Touka's and Kaneki's child is okay after all this.
Feb 10, 2018 11:24 AM

Oct 2015
Good chapter, despite no dialogue

I guess a good spray rc suppressant will wipe those eyes right off.

Got to be a bit worried about that blood on page 15 thou cause that seems like another can of worms for Kaneki once he is out.
Feb 10, 2018 1:23 PM

Sep 2014
Well that was fast. I liked the art throughout the whole event though.
Feb 10, 2018 1:51 PM
Mar 2016
Tsarko said:

What is with that blood on Touka's legs around page 15? I just hope Touka's and Kaneki's child is okay after all this.

She got hit in page 14 and that's the blood dropping coming out from it... If it was micarrige it will be shown clearly and in an very emotional way because alot has sacrifice to make this baby save to end up up dieing in a small image? I don't think so
Feb 10, 2018 2:10 PM

Dec 2012
Oh god, another full chapter silence. Ishida Sui is good with this kind of approach. Damn, good chapter.
Feb 10, 2018 3:35 PM
Aug 2017
I really like these silence chapters. No need for word to convey the emotion.
Feb 10, 2018 5:28 PM

Jul 2016
no dialogue made this intense, cause its touka, a pregnant being shown digging desperately with teary eyes while ghoulmobs are attacking her

rescue? next chapter
Feb 10, 2018 7:29 PM

Oct 2017
It’s great seeing Touka doing her best to dig up Kaneki. Shows how much she loves him.
Feb 10, 2018 8:50 PM

Apr 2016
Anything is possible in this series, so I won't be surprised if Touka miscarries. >< It was a sad moment when Touka found Kaneki's arm along with the ring, but it's great that Touka continued to search and ultimately found him. Will Kaneki wake up next chapter?

It's nice to see the Quinx Squad unified, and they even protected Touka. :)

I'm curious about what Hide has been doing.... ._____. Is Hide inside a building and observing the situation, or is he elsewhere, searching for Kaneki...? I want Hide to play a significant role, or else his return would not be very meaningful. :/
Feb 10, 2018 9:10 PM

Nov 2016
Damn the desperation that Touka went through to find Kaneki was pretty sad. But I'm glad to see that she finally found him. Looking forward to what the next chapter brings. I'm curious if we see what the "Sea of Sins" was like before being found by Touka in the next chapter.
Feb 11, 2018 1:12 AM
Oct 2015
"Actions speak louder than words"
aside from that statement, I'm glad that Kaneki is 'rescued' for now, at least we know he's in safe hands, once again for now.
Heckle was here...
Feb 11, 2018 3:23 AM

Dec 2015
Yaay, she found the body!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 11, 2018 9:12 AM
Jan 2018
Azurblau said:
What is the purpose of having no dialogue this chapter? Maybe someone can tell me.

Dialogue is not important as long as we can feel the and understand the story just by looking at these beautiful arts.
Feb 12, 2018 8:50 AM

Apr 2013
Alright chapter, didn't feel like there was any dialogue needed for the things going on
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Feb 12, 2018 1:51 PM

Aug 2016
Pretty nice chapter, like people already said, no words needed.

Not quite sure how I feel about Mutsuki tho, did not expect her to immediately join their forces and help them out, was kinda hoping the whole 'redemption' would be a bit more than what we have seen, but maybe we'll get more on that later.
Feb 12, 2018 2:39 PM

Mar 2014
Really good chapter. I liked seeing Touka even just a little bit. It was really sad how she lost heart when she found just one hand with her ring, but her desperation and perseverance were palpable. Now I think we'll go back to Kaneki's internal conflict, but we'll see.
Feb 12, 2018 6:36 PM
Jul 2018
Oh shit it the boi, Kaneki.
Feb 12, 2018 8:24 PM

May 2016
Well that was intense I liked Touka's expressions I never saw her that worried awesome job Sensei.

Kaneki's main body is in a miserable state I wonder if there other enemies to fight.
Feb 12, 2018 10:52 PM
Feb 2018
OMG ... What if, after fully deployed his Kagune, Kaneki become a mere human again x'333 I'm gonna die if Ishida do that xD !
Feb 13, 2018 4:51 AM

Sep 2014
Maybe it's a bit late to say this, but I really wish Ishida to revert to his old art style :|.
Feb 13, 2018 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
- Powerful chapter with no words needed
- Dear lord I hope that blood flowing down from Touka's inner tight isn't a sign of miscarry or something
- Another last second rescue... Mutsuki saving Touka... hm
- Why Touka always being rescued nowadays...
- Will Kaneki really wake up JUST like that?
- I hope the waking up scene won't be too cheesy
- Where the hell is Hide?
Feb 16, 2018 3:47 AM

Oct 2015
Kirito_Alsufi said:
Tsarko said:

She got hit in page 14 and that's the blood dropping coming out from it... If it was micarrige it will be shown clearly and in an very emotional way because alot has sacrifice to make this baby save to end up up dieing in a small image? I don't think so

The thing Ishida has dome something like this before with Arimas blind eye and Kanekis black tears. Plus Touka is the type to hide shit and bring it up later like she did when she found out she was pregnant.
Feb 16, 2018 3:55 AM
Mar 2016
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Kirito_Alsufi said:

The thing Ishida has dome something like this before with Arimas blind eye and Kanekis black tears. Plus Touka is the type to hide shit and bring it up later like she did when she found out she was pregnant.

Touka atm has two things on her mind, getting Kaneki back and protecting their child, it would seem weird to me that she would miss any sings of problems with the child, since she managed to concentrate on the wellbeing of the child while facing Suzuya and his squad or while being hunted by Mutsuki, she should be doing the same while digging for Kaneki.

Well Touka has suffered lots of injuries in the last 4 days and was fighting and running around all the time while also weakening herself with human food which should be messing up her healing and other "ghoul abilities" so her bleeding isn't really surprising.

Then you also have to considered all the "blood" of Dragon that she has to be getting on herself, she was just tearing through and digging through dragon and then fought it's "off-spring", that seems like a pretty bloody matter if the last page is any indication, just look at her the whole front side of her clothes is drenched in blood
Feb 16, 2018 4:08 AM

Jan 2018
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Kirito_Alsufi said:

Hide it from whom...? She was still alone when she was bleeding so why hide it ? No relationship between not telling that she is pregnant to avoid adding weight to Kaneki and losing her child, if she knew she lost her child she would have reacted
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 18, 2018 5:16 AM

Oct 2015
SethBigBoss said:
Cyborg_Dragon said:

Hide it from whom...? She was still alone when she was bleeding so why hide it ? No relationship between not telling that she is pregnant to avoid adding weight to Kaneki and losing her child, if she knew she lost her child she would have reacted

She is being surrounded by monsters that are trying to kill her so she is trying to stay calm. Point of hiding it would be to avoid adding weight to Kaneki. She did react slightly but its a reaction that is appears unsure.
Feb 19, 2018 2:16 PM

May 2013
So they finally found Kaneki or Touka did.

Mar 30, 2018 3:55 PM

Jun 2016
Touka found Kaneki finally...
Let's see what happens now
May 20, 2018 6:56 AM

Feb 2013
They got to Ken!
Meh, I don't like to see Mutsuki that close.
Nov 30, 2018 12:18 PM

Feb 2013
Will Kaneki have a new image again?
Jun 6, 2020 11:59 PM

Jun 2017
Oh look! They toned down Mutsuki just like that! After all the things she had done! So much for getting your hopes up eh? One would think that she's a villain in TGR! Well I'm not surprised anymore. This is Sui Ishida we're talking about! *yawns
KoniginElleJun 7, 2020 12:02 AM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 25, 2022 9:32 PM

Aug 2018
Touka found Kaneki's body.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.