Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2018 5:28 PM

Mar 2016
tetragramat said:
youseiki said:

Nah, even the famous Violet Garden is being thrashed by senseless hate to Kyo Ani, which is not even logical at all...

Though the anime is not really good compared to the Web Novel especially the Art and the Sound which is chaotic during the incantations, but the Gaming Interface is attractive for me.

I know people tend to get BS, but some of you guys who've read Death March were actually defending the Source Material which is the Web Novel, but not the Anime.

I actually like the art style. It's different, but I like it. I feel like the art style suits DM.

I believe sound during incarnations was sounding chaotic intentionaly, because if you look at the story, there is reason why the incarnation make such strange sounds and it may be even explained in this seanson after Sato starts learning magic.

Which is being hated by people even with logica explanation because most of its explanation is still in th wn, I Guess I'll read DM from the start after I caught up in the latest chapters of Violet Garden.
Jan 11, 2018 5:43 PM
Nov 2014
youseiki said:
Grey-Zone said:

Souma from Realist Kingdom is the personification of "The Prince", he can't stop talking, or rather monologueing, about that book anyway, so that's quite fitting.

Roland from RTW is quite... "soft" for a Chinese (isekai) MC I have to say, but I guess from the outside view he is like that variable that none of the sides, be it the church, witch extremists, or prince/princess siblings in his new life, who came for the throne when everyone already counted him out in that hinterland Border Town. But he became a dark horse who at this point no one can ignore anymore - and he already got rid of one hostile factions anyway.

Lyle Walt from Sevens... if only he had gotten Satou's advice (which was already mentioned in this thread once)... "Just conquering the world doesn't sound like a hard work, but I want absolutely nothing to do with the masochist game waiting at the end of the line, called reign."

Satou is more like the ultimate puppet master instead, of course this anime, even if it was 2-cour, would never reach that far, unless it became Vanadis-level of rushing through the LN volumes, which I highly doubt... I mean even the LN version has only fairly recently reached this stage, while only the WN version is far ahead.

SERIOUSLY???!!!!
Let me picture how Death March is in this comparison

Political Web Novel: Realist Hero
Industrialization Web Novel: Release that Witch
Constructing Empire Web Novel: Sevens
Master Manipulator: Death March
Seriously speaking, how do you explain Death March "ultimate puppet master"
A: is it similar to Sevens Manipulative elements in politics and war? Controlling many countries and using underhanded strategies to defeat their enemies or to cleanse the higher ups through treachery?
B: Since there's a guy that have mentioned that it wasn't about revolutionary politics, then is it limited to Freedom Diplomacy that lets Satou and his party roam every country they like
C: the Highest Authorities have recognized his existence that they can't touch him but he doesn't want to rule and reign the world, so he's the master of every kings and queens but he's just a famous adventurer to people.

You really want to be spoiled don't you? It's really difficult to give a solid answer to what you want to know, you know?

I'll try and keep it light.
For the "ultimate puppet master".

A.

B. and C.

youseiki said:
tetragramat said:

I actually like the art style. It's different, but I like it. I feel like the art style suits DM.

I believe sound during incarnations was sounding chaotic intentionaly, because if you look at the story, there is reason why the incarnation make such strange sounds and it may be even explained in this seanson after Sato starts learning magic.

Which is being hated by people even with logica explanation because most of its explanation is still in th wn, I Guess I'll read DM from the start after I caught up in the latest chapters of Violet Garden.

Also the incarnation sounding really weird and strange? That's on purpose, it should be explained later on. Hopefully.

Laslty when you do read the WN go over to "sousetsuka" that's the place to read it. (If you didn't already know.) But a fair warning, to prepare yourself and anyone else that is reading this and is interested in it. The translation and editing is honestly VERY poor in the first few chapter's. (Does get better once chapter 4 roll's around the quality takes a large boost at chapter 6, and only get's better as it goes on.)
Jan 11, 2018 5:44 PM
Dec 2011
SkyLETV said:

tetragramat said:

It may look like harem anime, but it is rather more like family than harem.
Disappointing. I feel cheated.

Anyway, I like isekai and I really liked this first episode. Let's see how it continues.

I think Arisa might satisfy you at least a little. (expected around 4-7. episode)

Jan 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Nov 2014
The OP was meh.

But the ED is perfect \o/
fun things are fun

Jan 11, 2018 5:52 PM

Oct 2014
youseiki said:
Grey-Zone said:

Souma from Realist Kingdom is the personification of "The Prince", he can't stop talking, or rather monologueing, about that book anyway, so that's quite fitting.

Roland from RTW is quite... "soft" for a Chinese (isekai) MC I have to say, but I guess from the outside view he is like that variable that none of the sides, be it the church, witch extremists, or prince/princess siblings in his new life, who came for the throne when everyone already counted him out in that hinterland Border Town. But he became a dark horse who at this point no one can ignore anymore - and he already got rid of one hostile factions anyway.

Lyle Walt from Sevens... if only he had gotten Satou's advice (which was already mentioned in this thread once)... "Just conquering the world doesn't sound like a hard work, but I want absolutely nothing to do with the masochist game waiting at the end of the line, called reign."

Satou is more like the ultimate puppet master instead, of course this anime, even if it was 2-cour, would never reach that far, unless it became Vanadis-level of rushing through the LN volumes, which I highly doubt... I mean even the LN version has only fairly recently reached this stage, while only the WN version is far ahead.

SERIOUSLY???!!!!
Let me picture how Death March is in this comparison

Political Web Novel: Realist Hero
Industrialization Web Novel: Release that Witch
Constructing Empire Web Novel: Sevens
Master Manipulator: Death March
Seriously speaking, how do you explain Death March "ultimate puppet master"
A: is it similar to Sevens Manipulative elements in politics and war? Controlling many countries and using underhanded strategies to defeat their enemies or to cleanse the higher ups through treachery?
B: Since there's a guy that have mentioned that it wasn't about revolutionary politics, then is it limited to Freedom Diplomacy that lets Satou and his party roam every country they like
C: the Highest Authorities have recognized his existence that they can't touch him but he doesn't want to rule and reign the world, so he's the master of every kings and queens but he's just a famous adventurer to people.

Satou's map and scan skill is MUCH more broken than Lyle's. As you could see in this episode, he could actually see random people's names and levels (he can actually look at their entire status menue once he can see someone on the map) from far, far away, got a similar color-coding for detected presences on the map as Lyle as well. Also Satou is extremely OP. Keep these in mind. Now to answer the questions.

Beware spoilers

Grey-ZoneJan 11, 2018 6:01 PM
Jan 11, 2018 6:06 PM
Jul 2014
So basically what I got from this, he died from overwork? and then was transported to a new world. That's the logical? (if that is logical at all) reasoning as to why he just suddenly was in another world.
Jan 11, 2018 6:50 PM

Jan 2018
Since I don't have anything against this genre and OP MC, I'll keep watching it for now.
Jan 11, 2018 6:55 PM

Jan 2011
this wasn't out right awful but good Isekai is a rare breed when so much shit is pumped out this didn't turn me off like smartphone so i'll keep watching but it might end up as one of those low priority watches for me

got slightly tilted at the Power leveling scene by nitpicking normally if it was meant as a new player fight you would turn off the exp gains for wiping out such a large amount of mobs not only that you would most likely hit a huge dip in exp after leveling twice their level so to hit 310 instantly seems a bit absurd,but i'm just gonna be pretend the world is as buggy as the game he was working on so none of those factored in lol.
Jan 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Mar 2014
>saw the title with isekai content
>skip without taking a look
Jan 11, 2018 7:14 PM
Nov 2014
Unleashed_SM said:
So basically what I got from this, he died from overwork? and then was transported to a new world. That's the logical? (if that is logical at all) reasoning as to why he just suddenly was in another world.

Nope not even close. All will be explained. (More then likily in the 2nd season if their is one.

katsu044 said:
this wasn't out right awful but good Isekai is a rare breed when so much shit is pumped out this didn't turn me off like smartphone so i'll keep watching but it might end up as one of those low priority watches for me

got slightly tilted at the Power leveling scene by nitpicking normally if it was meant as a new player fight you would turn off the exp gains for wiping out such a large amount of mobs not only that you would most likely hit a huge dip in exp after leveling twice their level so to hit 310 instantly seems a bit absurd,but i'm just gonna be pretend the world is as buggy as the game he was working on so none of those factored in lol.

Not buggy, working as intended. Satou used a "hidden" feature in the world that, won't be explained for a long time. Or sooner in this version. Hopefully the 2 or 3rd episode will cover it, and I hope the spotty translation work won't make the actually reason get lost.

Also it's not a game. that synopsis is honestly super damn misleading and poorly done. At least compared to the WN's one.
Jan 11, 2018 7:22 PM

Aug 2015
I read some of the WN a year or so ago, and the only difference in the LN/anime that I really cared about was how Sato saves Sera (the blond girl at the end) as a first meeting. In the WN they just meet each other in town. She isn't a love interest of Sato, she doesn't even travel with him, so why the fuck did they feel the need to make her get saved by him? It's like how in the SAO WN Asuna killed Kuradeel, while Kirito saves her in the LN/anime. I know why changes like these are made, but how do authors/editors/etc. think it's a good idea?
Jan 11, 2018 7:25 PM
Mar 2009
A bit slow to start, but I look forward to the next episode.
Jan 11, 2018 7:32 PM

Nov 2014
katsu044 said:

It happened because of various reason which are explained in the later volumes of the WN.

Welp, In any case.. So far, every complaint about the plot that I've seen in this thread are already touched upon and explained in the WN. Which is quite surprising
fun things are fun

Jan 11, 2018 7:47 PM

Sep 2011
I... honestly don't know what I expected. Everyone says this gets better, so I guess I'll give it a couple episodes, but wow this first impression is pretty bad and it's going to have to do a major 180 and quick to bring me around...
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Jan 11, 2018 7:47 PM
Nov 2014
AvidAnimeViewer said:
I read some of the WN a year or so ago, and the only difference in the LN/anime that I really cared about was how Sato saves Sera (the blond girl at the end) as a first meeting. In the WN they just meet each other in town. She isn't a love interest of Sato, she doesn't even travel with him, so why the fuck did they feel the need to make her get saved by him? It's like how in the SAO WN Asuna killed Kuradeel, while Kirito saves her in the LN/anime. I know why changes like these are made, but how do authors/editors/etc. think it's a good idea?

Honestly even though I do so prefer how the WN meeting was compared to this, I still do understand why they did it.
Since if not Satou was just going to be totally alone all the way up till when the demon attack's, and people' attention span would have waned HARD with how slow it start's up. Now Zena can be used as a world lore dump and grounder for Satou.

Also you might have been confused on the name's. Zena is the name of the girl here, Sera

And yes Zena doesn't travel within him since she has her own duty's to attend to, and cant join him even if she wanted to. But

Shvan82Jan 11, 2018 7:50 PM
Jan 11, 2018 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
That’s an insane amount of work...

Looking forward to another op dude in a isekai...

I don’t have high expectations for this tbh
Jan 11, 2018 7:58 PM

Nov 2016
The harem-isekai has been done to death at this point and is too popular for its own good. Everyone just keeps writing the same story to profit off that popularity... however, I'm going to reserve judgement on this one.

I like that they actually spent time establishing Satou's character before sending him to the other world. Many isekai have a bad habit of throwing a character the audience knows nothing about straight into the action. The problem with this is the audience doesn't know what the character behaves like normally. There's no way to gauge if the protagonist's actions are in character or not, and it's hard to get invested in the character once the environment become more interesting than him. With this anime, I actually got a good sense for who Satou is before he got sucked into the game.

Characters with absurd power they didn't earn is another pet peeve of mine, but I'm genuinely intrigued to see how this show will handle Satou's impossibly high level. I do think it's kind of stupid having him start out so strong, but I do find his lack of skill in actually utilizing a power he doesn't understand the mechanics of interesting. Maybe this won't be an issue in a couple episodes, but I do hope Satou continues to struggle with the game's glitches and user interface.

Judging from chat, my other issues with Satou's age changing and leveling up too quickly are going to be addressed, so I'll sit quietly and see what happens. I don't have high hopes for this show, but I am excited to see the promise of something a bit different in a genre that's started growing stale.
Jan 11, 2018 8:03 PM

Aug 2015
Shvanell said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:

Honestly even though I do so prefer how the WN meeting was compared to this, I still do understand why they did it.
Since if not Satou was just going to be totally alone all the way up till when the demon attack's, and people' attention span would have waned HARD with how slow it start's up. Now Zena can be used as a world lore dump and grounder for Satou.

Also you might have been confused on the name's. Zena is the name of the girl here, Sera

And yes Zena doesn't travel within him since she has her own duty's to attend to, and cant join him even if she wanted to. But

Right, her name's Zena, I was close though. I dropped it like half a year ago and only got 10 chapters (7 vols) in, so I didn't know about what happens after. And I could tell she had a spark with Sato, but a lot of her embarrassment concerning him came from her friends teasing her. Anyways, this is obviously not the greatest isekai story, and when it comes to slice of life, which this technically is, it'll have a lot of competition this season. Yuru Camp, Mitsuboshi Colors, Gakuen Babysitters, and Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho (or is that adventure?) are all great shows so far, and Hakumei to Mikochi coming out tomorrow looks pretty good too.
Jan 11, 2018 8:05 PM

Oct 2010
Overall, I thought it was a fun intro. Really slow in the first half, though, but definitely got interesting. Animation though was really subpar- very little detail in the faces and such. Plot kinda meh so far and I don't like the idea of him being OP
Jan 11, 2018 8:30 PM

Jun 2010
reallllllllllllllllllly hard time believing this could get better. Was drowsy level bored. MC couldn't be less interesting
Jan 11, 2018 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the gaming aspect of it, especially when it came to bugs and glitches =u=;
Meteor Rain op plz nerf
Jan 11, 2018 8:51 PM

Aug 2014
Swagernator said:
Lets look into this shall we ?

30 years old programer has shitty job and shitty life, so hes (probably) transported into fantasy world, here he gets ridiculously OP, and at the same time hes 16 years old (cuz self inserts you know), after that he get to rescuse some hot chick, and more chicks coming into his harem soon, all wrapped in "RPG" style cuz you know fans dig that.

+ Ugly CGI, lowest production value quality possible and its an Light Novel adaptation...

Could this be an Isekai Anime ?

Accurate as fuck to represent half assed Anime that used for advertising.

It's probably another trash but enjoyable for some viewer who liked isekai and RPG stuff.

Yep definitely going to binge this shit later.
Jan 11, 2018 8:54 PM

Oct 2017
I read the LN (both web(16) and paper(10)) I bought the Manga and here the impression of the anime.
First of all about the animation: It is better than I expected it is acceptable, it probably won't affect the overview of the anime ( Consider Sliver link, wasn't a good studio but wasn't very bad either)
But the opening songs and the sound when the character enchant spells WTF are you serious? I don't think I can found anything worst, the enchant really ruins it (I almost thought I was in 2.0x mode when they enchant spells)
But overall it is ok and probably a better than smartphone one(the fighting animation of that one is not gd)
I also have a question of why adding the lost little girl scenes and loli thing it doesn't mention in the LN or manga and that was waste of time that can make a better ending of the episode

“It's okay to live, even if there's no greater point to living. -” Konno Yuuki

“God would never put us through all this suffering if he didn't think we could bear it.” -Konno Yuuki

“Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora

Jan 11, 2018 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
Tokoya said:
This wasn't half bad but I hated how the subbers didn't translate a lot of the in game stuff....Didn't they think that people would actually want to know what they say -_-

Anyway, I enjoyed the IRL stuff more than the in game stuff but nonetheless I really liked both of them, however I wanna know how this dude got in the game exactly

Seconded, I liked the IRL stuff way more than the second half.

Pretty classic start to a pretty classic Isekai anime I guess. The only thing that kinda stands out is the full fledged game mechanics and that's cool I guess. Hopefully this'll be a lot more enjoyable than some of the other Isekai's out there.

The best part of this show is that the OP is buy Run Girls, Run and the ED is by Wake Up, Girls! xD
Jan 11, 2018 9:03 PM

Jul 2014
tetragramat said:
SkyLETV said:

Disappointing. I feel cheated.

Anyway, I like isekai and I really liked this first episode. Let's see how it continues.

I think Arisa might satisfy you at least a little. (expected around 4-7. episode)

Thanks, I'm crossing my fingers.
Jan 11, 2018 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
Well so far the MC's real-life is more interesting than the other world. Anyone else think the backgrounds were super dull? I get that they wanted a place where Meteor Storm could take place, but still.
Jan 11, 2018 9:37 PM

Nov 2013
yay! one of the best isekai WN i've ever read being animated. I hope anime will do more justice compared to the manga, so many detailed background stuff removed in manga.

Good enough start tbh, but not that great. Prologue went far too long into half of the episode, 3D movement isnt that great and that chant isnt that good to listen.

The scene he's running alone is good enough to feel the world he is in and great OST too. He isnt all smile in the anime compared to the manga version of him, theOP is ok enough to enjoy, while ED is great!

Cant wait for the girls to be introduced!
Jan 11, 2018 10:04 PM

Mar 2016
@Grey-Zone @tetragramat

Thank you guys for answering my questions...

I know that I want to be spoiled badly, but I can't trust myself and some random reviews since there's a divide on its reader, those are the people doesn't like it's cliche stuff(or because it was made in Japan) those who ignore the other elements(like what happened to Sevens), then the other ones are those who like it and can see the whole picture of the author's intention or those who just want to read with low expectation but got a decent content... but none of them has mentioned political stuff which is one of my favorite element in a story. After seeing your answers, now I know why DM has political tag, definitely deserves to be popular and definitely deserves to be read.

Jan 11, 2018 10:18 PM

Apr 2011
Been waiting for this since the manga is my favorite. I haven't read the LN yet. Glad to see it get animated. Character design isn't good nor is it bad. But I kinda like the manga style better. But it takes getting used to.

I'm wondering why half of the episode is about his Programming life. Felt like a waste. His OP like any other Isekai MC that I know. But the manga is enjoyable. Not sure how good will this adaptation be.
Jan 11, 2018 10:38 PM
Jul 2018
As expected, usual harem-isekai, but with OP set skills and transported to video games world.
Jan 11, 2018 11:16 PM
Oct 2009
GreenEmu said:
As utterly predictable as expected. But hey, different strokes for different folks, if anybody enjoys the Isekai formula then more power to them. I just can't help groan and roll my eyes at these types of stories at this point. The whole "world has RPG game mechanics" aspect makes it worse too.

I play a lot MMORPG's and mostly leveling is irrelevant in most mmos.
The most important thing is mastering the skills mostly.
Not the level but the stats are too much for having still mastering so less skills.
It makes so ridiclous. :D
Jan 11, 2018 11:41 PM
May 2017
This just looks a lot like another Isekai Smartphone. After watching the first episode I can't say too much, but I definitely saw cliches which I doubt will be made interesting. I saw some awkward CGI, I saw what seemed to be a harem in the OP, and that scene with the lost child seemed completely pointless. I was really disappointed when the character became overpowered by killing one army of lizards with a starting item, like what kind of broken bullshit is that? If this anime goes somewhere I will be surprised, but it looks like it's going to be a train wreck.
Jan 11, 2018 11:58 PM

Oct 2008
WOW! JUST WOW! so many things to mention.
1st is the director is Oonuma Shin which is I already approve!
then next is the OST is from MONACA <- high expectations!
next is since i've seen quite a bit of Isekai shows (including the not so shit show Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. which is for me low class isekai and Re:Zero which is overhyped isekai) This one seems to be quite interesting! The RPG Hub screen was very game like I could feel it and the sound effects of every expand and collapse of the Hub on the screen was well done!
And of course I won't forget to mention the RGR! the three mid school girls from WUG! haha they are an established group already same as what WUG has done!
Basically Wake Up, Girls! -> disciple -> Run Girls, Run!
5/5!

Jan 12, 2018 12:56 AM
Jul 2017
Alex said:
Killing 100 Lizardmen at levels of ~50, gets him up to level 310?
it's not the lizardmen that gave him that much xp,something else did
Jan 12, 2018 1:00 AM
Oct 2009
398288 said:
Alex said:
Killing 100 Lizardmen at levels of ~50, gets him up to level 310?

The lvl 310 didn't suprise me but the stats everywhere 999 suprised me. lol
He don't even have that much mastered skills. xD
Jan 12, 2018 1:14 AM

Apr 2016
Hmmmm another story like Sword Art Online...Let's see if it will be good..so far is not bad...I'll watch 2 more ep and then decide if it is worth to watch till the end

Jan 12, 2018 1:27 AM
Feb 2017
First thing this show took my interest is MC not a teenager personality (except kazutrash,really like how that guy treat women,girl,etc). That reason alone is enough for me to spend my time on this show.
Jan 12, 2018 1:28 AM

Jan 2008
the prologue was waaaay longer than needed. Needed only 2 pages in the manga.

The begining where employees slept at their desks doing overtime without going home, is way too relateable to me.

Not nearly as good as it could have been, but I liked it overall. Although it sounds really stupid hearing his name is actually Satoo, and not Satou. I always thought his name was pronounced Sato-u, rather than Sa-tuu, sounding closer to the pokemon Xatu, whereas Satou sounds more like a real believable Japanese name someone could have. Oh well, guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Wish they had translated the menu text and floating text as well, but I guess that would have been a much bigger and time-consuming job that would cut into making it in time for simulcasting. Hope they do it when doing an English release.

Can't say I agree with the choice of spelling for certain things, like "salue", following none of the romanji conventions that would make it "Seiryuu or Serieu, and losing all conotation it had to dragons since the Earldom is next to the Dragon Valley, where they're known to hunt Wyverns.

Speaking of wyverns. I fucking hate what they did to it. Looks like they changed the design from a realistic pterodactyl from the source material (both long established in the novels and manga), making it look like a ugly generic dragon that lost it's two front legs, instead of an actual wyvern in the truest sense. Didn't like the unessesary change at all. It goes deeper than that though, because wyverns are supposed to be seen as psuedo-dragons, not actual dragons. So the show making them look more like what dragons do, is a huge mistake as it screwed up the world-building a little.

I'm surprised the original author, and character designer gave their consent to this change. So much for sticking to the source material.
Jan 12, 2018 1:38 AM

May 2012
Good episode !!! I loved it

Unfortunately, Zena is not listed as MC in MAL !! SHe looks the best out of the girls
Jan 12, 2018 2:04 AM
Nov 2014
Tsukeru-kun said:
398288 said:

The lvl 310 didn't suprise me but the stats everywhere 999 suprised me. lol
He don't even have that much mastered skills. xD

Skills =/= Lvl's and States. They are exclusive to each other, in a way. Once the beast-kin trio finally show we'll get more info on it.

thepath said:
Good episode !!! I loved it

Unfortunately, Zena is not listed as MC in MAL !! SHe looks the best out of the girls

Zena is a supporting character, that is given some more screen time early story within the LN/Manga/Anime version compared to the WN. All the girl's in the wagon are the main group/characters.
Jan 12, 2018 2:09 AM

Jan 2011
Ah... It's so bad.
Jan 12, 2018 2:12 AM
Jul 2018
His voice is rather annoying. The story is generic but decent, and the girls are cute in appearance at least. A lot of people have been making generalisations about isekai recently, but they're not all like this - Log Horizon and Overlord for example.
Jan 12, 2018 2:19 AM

Dec 2013
Now that's a 3/10 show

over the next few episodes they'll give the bland main character a harem and there'll be HILARIOUS shenanigans haha...ha...ha.

As generic and poorly written as you'd expect from an isekai web novel.
The anime's execution sucks ass on top of that.
Jan 12, 2018 2:29 AM

Feb 2009
Why is everyone giving us half-assed spoilers? If you are going to give us spoilers, we want proper spoilers, please. If he is not dead, what the fuck happened? I'm reluctant to waste my time if this is not half as good as Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, and that Isekai is just half good.
monolithJan 12, 2018 2:33 AM
Jan 12, 2018 2:55 AM
Feb 2017
For now seems like complete garbage and a waste of time for me, i'll keep watching because i only heard good things about it somehow so i'm giving it a chance.
Jan 12, 2018 3:53 AM
Aug 2015
I come from the wn and I must say
It was good. Especially, I like the first part (even though it was an anime original it was good and clever) where they tried to introduce who is satou with how he lived and behaved in his previous life.
Sad to see that from the op, it seems we won't reach the part where satou would have his first difficult fight (the boar)
Jan 12, 2018 4:02 AM
Jul 2017
With this shit got an anime adaptation i hope Mushoku Tensei will get one too
Jan 12, 2018 4:13 AM
Dec 2011
monolith said:
Why is everyone giving us half-assed spoilers? If you are going to give us spoilers, we want proper spoilers, please. If he is not dead, what the fuck happened? I'm reluctant to waste my time if this is not half as good as Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, and that Isekai is just half good.

He is not dead but transported.

tetragramatJan 12, 2018 4:25 AM
Jan 12, 2018 4:15 AM

Oct 2014
Anovry__ said:
With this shit got an anime adaptation i hope Mushoku Tensei will get one too

Mushoku tensei doesn't seem to me like something that would do too well in anime format, because it feels like the anime would end before the story really starts.
Jan 12, 2018 4:28 AM
Dec 2011
Spell casting makes fast sounds because it is own (programming?) language. And MC does not understand spell casting language yet. Nearly same like with Shiga language at the end of the episode, or scale tribe language in the middle.

in web novel chanting is written as:

"...■■■■ Javelin."
"...■■■ <<Lightning Storm>>"

So I think it is accurate sounding.
tetragramatJan 12, 2018 4:32 AM
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

91 by Seabury »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.