Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2018 4:35 AM

Jun 2016
Hi, i had a question for you guys! I wanted to use Kubikiri Cycle as my entry for #34 but apparently it has a related anime. However, this related anime is a 4-minute music video, and i was wondering if that was a possible exception to the rule? If it's not, that's fine, i can find another area to use it in. Just wanted to know for sure though. ^_^ Thanks in advance!
"Make sure to remember, every person and place has a right to exist. It's true for you too, the entire world, as a whole, is your home." - Ginko
Jan 11, 2018 4:37 AM

Jan 2012
Hello Can I get a recommendation for the item 27?

Thank you in advance
Jan 11, 2018 4:39 AM

May 2009
Magnord said:
Hello Can I get a recommendation for the item 27?

Thank you in advance

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Comedy/SoL)
Date A Live: Encore OVA (OVA)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 1st (Movie/Magical Girl)
Katanagatari (You are (not) a Gatari serie)
Seitokai Yakuindomo (Dirty jokes)
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (Historical)
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) (120x5min.)
SukaSuka (Fantasy/Romance)
Jan 11, 2018 4:42 AM

Aug 2015
TheMightyMushi said:
Hi, i had a question for you guys! I wanted to use Kubikiri Cycle as my entry for #34 but apparently it has a related anime. However, this related anime is a 4-minute music video, and i was wondering if that was a possible exception to the rule? If it's not, that's fine, i can find another area to use it in. Just wanted to know for sure though. ^_^ Thanks in advance!

Nope, no exception. n_n
(Many people have already asked this question about that anime)

Watch this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/3088/Tokyo_Marble_Chocolate?q=tokyo%20marb
(2 ep)

Jan 11, 2018 4:44 AM

Jun 2016
@TuyNOM Ah, fair enough. I have another criteria in mind for it, so it's all good, just wasn't sure. Thanks for the rec though, that def helps since i was already having a hard enough time finding one i was interested in xD
"Make sure to remember, every person and place has a right to exist. It's true for you too, the entire world, as a whole, is your home." - Ginko
Jan 11, 2018 5:00 AM

Aug 2015
I would like a recommendation for #27.
Would anyone be nice to make great recommendations? ;-)
(No need to see my PTW)

No ecchi!
Jan 11, 2018 5:01 AM

May 2009
TuyNOM said:
(No need to see my PTW)

No ecchi!

You really should watch this one: Doraemon 1979 :p (The bravest)
Boku no Pico (Mendatory recommendation)
Hayate no Gotoku! (Easy)
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya (Best Fate series obviously)
Lucky☆Star
Detroit Metal City
Isekai Shokudou
Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume (Sport)
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi!)
Chihayafuru
Jan 11, 2018 5:02 AM

Aug 2017
TuyNOM said:
(No need to see my PTW)

No ecchi!

watch hidamari sketch, its pretty good
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2018 5:05 AM

Aug 2013
Thanks @KMH, i was planning to watch Kekkai Sensen after the challenge so I'll gladly take this opportunity
You too @ShayCroix, Not only you recommended me a great looking movie, but with the titles you gave me I managed to fill another 2 entries!

I have a new question now, it is said to state the start date of the on-hold anime but back then I didn't use to add it. All I know is the number of episode I reached and that I put it on hold during 2013; and that's the anime I know more of between the possibilities I have.
How should I do this?
Jan 11, 2018 5:11 AM

Jan 2012
TuyNOM said:
(No need to see my PTW)

No ecchi!

full metal panic
Suisei no Gargantia
Kanon (2006)
Plastic Neesan (a short one)
MagnordJan 11, 2018 5:15 AM
Jan 11, 2018 5:13 AM

Jan 2012
simon443 said:

I have a new question now, it is said to state the start date of the on-hold anime but back then I didn't use to add it. All I know is the number of episode I reached and that I put it on hold during 2013; and that's the anime I know more of between the possibilities I have.
How should I do this?

if you remember the year you started it, it's okay to put only the year as start date
Jan 11, 2018 5:20 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
simon443 said:
Thanks @KMH, i was planning to watch Kekkai Sensen after the challenge so I'll gladly take this opportunity
You too @ShayCroix, Not only you recommended me a great looking movie, but with the titles you gave me I managed to fill another 2 entries!

How should I do this?

Look in your episode history and find the date from the first episode watched, state that date.
@Magnord Only the year is not complete enough.
Jan 11, 2018 5:22 AM

Nov 2012
So for AWC I've decided to throw in some longer series to actually make it a challenge and I was wonder if HunterXHunter (2011) can count for number 20 (1 or more mc needs to be a kid). On Gon and Killua's pages it says they're both 12 but they also have a current age listed of 14-15. Does that current age listing disqualify it?

Jan 11, 2018 5:24 AM

Jan 2012
Yuki-Chan276 said:
simon443 said:

How should I do this?

Look in your episode history and find the date from the first episode watched, state that date.

the year was sufficient for my challenge of last year
Jan 11, 2018 5:32 AM

Jul 2008
TuyNOM said:
(No need to see my PTW)

No ecchi!

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3001/Moyashimon
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2164/Dennou_Coil
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster

Last one is long but you won't even realize it because the plot will suck you in.
Jan 11, 2018 5:55 AM

May 2015
For the item (97) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character, it's said 'excludes humans/animals/etc that transform into the other'.
Can I use Mao from Darker than Black for this? I don't know if he's able to transform.
Jan 11, 2018 5:57 AM

Oct 2014
Hello ! Sorry to ask again, but can I have a recommendation for the challenge 27 "Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread" please =) (nothing related to Black Jack nor Devilman please, I'm planning to use them for other challenges.) (And not a 50+ episodes anime ^^)

Thank you very much =3
Jan 11, 2018 5:57 AM

Jul 2014
TuyNOM said:
(No need to see my PTW)

No ecchi!

Will you accept some recommendations from me? ;-)

Iria: Zeiram The Animation
Video Girl Ai - I know you said "no ecchi" but this one is IMO really good.
Project A-Ko
Ginban Kaleidoscope
Jan 11, 2018 6:16 AM
Dec 2016
I would appreciate a recommendation for challenge #27. I'm open to more or less anything, but romance stuff is especially appreciated. Thanks :)
Jan 11, 2018 6:22 AM

Mar 2014
For either (74) Watch one of the Top 5 anime recommended to your Favorite Anime or (106) Watch the Top anime recommended to your Favorite Anime, the anime I want to use has more than 5 recommendations all at 1. Would I be able to use one of those?
Jan 11, 2018 6:24 AM

Mar 2014
TheGrandTatunka said:
I would appreciate a recommendation for challenge #27. I'm open to more or less anything, but romance stuff is especially appreciated. Thanks :)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30123/Akagami_no_Shirayuki-hime
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16/Hachimitsu_to_Clover
https://myanimelist.net/anime/106/Hana_yori_Dango
From your PTW list are good romances from what I've seen/heard.
Jan 11, 2018 6:31 AM
Dec 2016

Thanks a lot! Akagami is one I was actually hoping to find a reason to use, so you hit the nail on the head for me. I appreciate it! :)
Jan 11, 2018 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
Yamcha17 said:
Hello ! Sorry to ask again, but can I have a recommendation for the challenge 27 "Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread" please =) (nothing related to Black Jack nor Devilman please, I'm planning to use them for other challenges.) (And not a 50+ episodes anime ^^)

Thank you very much =3

https://myanimelist.net/anime/6045/Kimi_ni_Todoke
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10162/Usagi_Drop
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22789/Barakamon
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1698/Nodame_Cantabile
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2164/Dennou_Coil?q=Dennou%20Coil

Hope these are to your liking!
Jan 11, 2018 7:15 AM
Dec 2017
hmmm i really want to participate but i still confused how to sign up for the challenge
Jan 11, 2018 7:20 AM

May 2009
Yamcha17 said:

Thank you very much =3

Ookami to Koushinryou
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Shelter
Paprika
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Jan 11, 2018 7:25 AM

Oct 2014
Anyone know some good anime with about 70+ episodes? All the famous long anime either has about 50 episodes or at least 100 episodes, but it's too long when I have to watch 30 animes
Jan 11, 2018 7:25 AM

Aug 2010
42. Watch an anime from your least favorite studio by weighted score on Anime+

If the lowest studio by weighed score is a hentai studio, are we allowed to use the second lowest weighed studio? I'd rather not have to swap requirements if possible since I'm doing hardcore.
Jan 11, 2018 7:34 AM

Jan 2013
Mina-Ashido said:
Anyone know some good anime with about 70+ episodes? All the famous long anime either has about 50 episodes or at least 100 episodes, but it's too long when I have to watch 30 animes

https://myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster
Jan 11, 2018 7:35 AM

Mar 2016
kallah said:

If the lowest studio by weighed score is a hentai studio, are we allowed to use the second lowest weighed studio? I'd rather not have to swap requirements if possible since I'm doing hardcore.
What does the difficulty have anything to do with this? Im looking at your post and it doesnt seem like you are using any restrictions.

Mina-Ashido said:
I believe you are referring to the short challenge so here you go
(78) Watch a short anime with 70 episodes or more:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33255/Saiki_Kusuo_no_Ψ-nan_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3841/Chis_Sweet_Home

If im correct then Monster will not be valid!! @fuyuki
Jan 11, 2018 7:36 AM
Dec 2016
I have an issue with the challenges that involve using another user on your sign up page. I just made plans involving a show I found with another user, but several users appear to have deleted their posts (my post number has dropped from my initial post number) against instructions. Now I'm no longer on the same page as the user I had in mind.

If this kind of thing keeps happening (which it might, since there are now only two posts 'ahead' of me on my page), would I have to keep switching who I can use for these challenges?

If anyone knows the rules on this, I'd be grateful if you let me know. :)
Jan 11, 2018 7:39 AM

May 2010
TheGrandTatunka said:
I have an issue with the challenges that involve using another user on your sign up page. I just made plans involving a show I found with another user, but several users appear to have deleted their posts (my post number has dropped from my initial post number) against instructions. Now I'm no longer on the same page as the user I had in mind.

If this kind of thing keeps happening (which it might, since there are now only two posts 'ahead' of me on my page), would I have to keep switching who I can use for these challenges?

Also, do we have to mass-edit the Initial Post Number, or just edit it at the end?
Jan 11, 2018 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
@Sojin yeah didn't know @Mina-Ashido was asking about a short anime.
Jan 11, 2018 7:42 AM

Mar 2016
TheGrandTatunka said:

as long as the person is in the same 50 number bracket as you, then you are fine regardless if he gets move to the page before you.

TakatoChan said:
TheGrandTatunka said:

Also, do we have to mass-edit the Initial Post Number, or just edit it at the end?
DO NO TOUCH THE INITIAL POST NUMBER. Its called the initial for that very reason.

@fuyuki yea its fine, i was thinking to myself that I dont remember there being a 70+ normal episode challenge so i went to check. Its mainly his fault for not stating the challenge ^_^
Jan 11, 2018 7:49 AM

Aug 2010
@Sojin I'm just looking at my options available since when it comes to challenges, you usually aren't forced to watch hentai.

Plus, there was a post in the previous page in which the user was allowed to use another studio (thought his case was different from mine) without having to swap, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...
kallahJan 11, 2018 8:10 AM
Jan 11, 2018 7:57 AM
Jun 2016
anyone know a completed anime with less than 5000 members who have watched it?
Jan 11, 2018 7:58 AM

Mar 2016
kallah said:
@Sojin I'm just looking at my options available since when it comes to challenges, you usually aren't forced to watch hentai.

Plus, there was a post in the previous page in which the user was allowed to use another studio (thought his case was different from mine) without having to swap, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...
Alright just take a screenshot of your lowest studios. Im allowing you to use studio Zexcs. Have a note on your challenge that you didnt want to use a hentai studio and link this post.

Note for Shey: Conde and Yuki agreed with this.
Jan 11, 2018 8:46 AM

Oct 2017
Hello! Could I have any recomendation for number 27? I really like adventure genre.
Jan 11, 2018 8:55 AM

Aug 2010
Sojin said:
kallah said:

Alright just take a screenshot of your lowest studios. Im allowing you to use studio Zexcs. Have a note on your challenge that you didnt want to use a hentai studio and link this post.

Note for Shey: Conde and Yuki agreed with this.

Thanks, sir. Really appreciate it.
Jan 11, 2018 9:03 AM

Aug 2013
LegendOrrin said:
Hello! Could I have any recomendation for number 27? I really like adventure genre.

Cowboy Bebop
Mushishi
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo
Kino no Tabi The Beautiful World

Hope at least one picks your interest :D (Based on adventure genre ^^ )
Jan 11, 2018 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
Yuki-Chan276 said:
simon443 said:

How should I do this?

I've checked and of course it's not so easy.
I haven't updated the episodes until the last I've seen, but I remember that I used to watch 2 episodes every week of 7 animes, one every day.
From that it's easy to calculate the day I began it but there's no proof in MAL about it. Would that stilll be valid?
Jan 11, 2018 9:22 AM

Oct 2014
Sojin said:
kallah said:

What does the difficulty have anything to do with this? Im looking at your post and it doesnt seem like you are using any restrictions.

Mina-Ashido said:
I believe you are referring to the short challenge so here you go
(78) Watch a short anime with 70 episodes or more:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33255/Saiki_Kusuo_no_Ψ-nan_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3841/Chis_Sweet_Home

If im correct then Monster will not be valid!! @fuyuki

Yes it's that challenge, thanks for the recommendations ^^
I know Chi's sweet home but have only read some of the manga I was thinking about using it for the challenge.
I haven't heard of the other one but it looks really interesting and I might watch it when the challenge is over, I'm afraid it's too long for me to make it in time
Jan 11, 2018 11:00 AM

Mar 2017
are OPs and EDs included in watching an anime with x minutes per episode?

and for the 'shows w/ 15 year gap' :
*do you have to only pick from your Completed list BEFORE you started the challenge, or can it apply to shows I watched during the challenge. For example, I watched Cardcaptor Sakura as part of the challenge, would the Clear Card-hen count for this item no.?
*do they have to be directly connected? ex. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super are more than 15 yrs apart, but DBZ is in the middle.

also recommendations (especially short anime and older ones) thx

@Sojin @Conde_Mohr @TuyNOM @jhoson14 @mozgow @Yuki-Chan276 @SheyCroix

i seek help
red-tomatoJan 12, 2018 7:10 AM
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Jan 11, 2018 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
camulahikari said:
Can I get any recommendations for #27 and #102?
Thank you <3

For 27:

3-gatsu no Lion
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Bungou Stray Dogs

Recs For 102:

Shinsekai yori
Usagi Drop
Durarara

Since we have 61.2% affinity I think you would enjoy one of these ^^
Jan 11, 2018 11:11 AM

Sep 2015
Could I get recommendation for #102? Thank you :) @Sojin @Conde_Mohr @TuyNOM @jhoson14 @mozgow @Yuki-Chan276 @SheyCroix

Also one question: Can watch ongoing anime and later when it is completed, can I use it for completed anime challenge? Thank you :)

~Is this what you call beautiful?~ -Elias
Jan 11, 2018 11:19 AM

May 2009
Tris92 said:
Also one question: Can watch ongoing anime and later when it is completed, can I use it for completed anime challenge? Thank you :)

if it's completed by the time you submit your turn-in form, there are no problems
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 6 hours ago

24 by Ricchan__ »»
11 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 2 hours ago

11 by Horizon248 »»
12 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

59 by Daviljoe193 »»
17 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Apr 23

67 by Gator »»
18 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - Yesterday

48 by alshu »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.