Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 16, 2017 6:55 AM

Sep 2011
zeero0 said:
Shirasho said:
What is happening to this series? At the beginning we had great animation and good pacing. Now we have bunch of still scenes and despite stuff happening it feels like nothing is happening.

maybe should see the story intead arguing anamation quality, it's called building the pace

Sorry, I had no idea pacing was related to animation and has nothing to do with story . I'll be sure to keep that in mind for future reference.
Jul 16, 2017 7:08 AM

Dec 2014
I was not expecting a character from the dating game...this keeps getting wonderful...still expecting an appearance from Mamika cause technically she is still alive in her world
Jul 16, 2017 7:21 AM

Mar 2013
Great episode.
Finally got to see the depth in our villains and their motives.

Lol that otaku dude was hilarious XD
I don't know why I was laughing hard at his reactions, only to find later he's voiced by the VA of Kazuma lmao
Can't mistake "Hai" XD
Jul 16, 2017 8:04 AM
Apr 2016
The last scene with Blitz was very serious and well done. Man in deep sorrow tries to cling to what is, or once was, dear to him, but he still does understand what the right path is. Quite sad, but also warming, that last scene.
Re:formed
Jul 16, 2017 8:14 AM

Jun 2013

Huh. That's actually much better. Thank you, now the scene is not confusing at all. I guess the hug was a goodbye.

It's possible that they didn't need to ask for permission, as the name is not a perfect match. Though with the insane copyright laws in Japan, who even knows.

smallest
LeeTailorJul 16, 2017 10:50 AM
Jul 16, 2017 9:31 AM

Feb 2011
Lol'd so much at the weeb creator xD
Jul 16, 2017 9:55 AM
Jul 2013
MysteriousBanana said:
Smudy said:
Altair told Blitz not to participate in the final fight after hearing his thoughts. That's the first noteworthy good thing she has done in the series. That hug was sweet, too.

I think that was actually a translation mistake. What Altair says is:

"だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う。"

To my understanding what that actually translates to "Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you desire [my] ultimate goal."

Basically that entire dialogue is Blitz admitting he knows what Altair's up to, but saying he's on her side because he feels like he has to protect her, and in response to his honesty Altair admits she knows he won't help her in the end because that isn't what his secret wish is; it's why his eye twitches right after she says that and the drawing his pistol was a fake out to the audience (to make us think he's going Mamika's route). What she's actually doing is letting him go and they're parting as enemies on good terms.

This is hinted at pretty heavily in the scenes leading up to it as well: his flashback shows that as much as Blitz loved his daughter, he still knew he had to shoot her to save the world, so even if Altair is a surrogate daughter he'd still wind up making the same choice; also in his introductory conversation with Sho he remarks that it's obvious one should try to get their wish granted instead of seeking revenge, which contradicts the idea he would help Altair destroy the world in an act of revenge.

While it's true that amazon messed up more often than crunchy, at least amazon's translation of the line is correct.

Altair says "だからこそ君は最終決戦に臨むべきではないと思う。"
最終決戦(Saishuu Kessen) = Final battle
臨む(Nozomu) = Face, Attend (Not 望む(Desire) in this case)
http://www.romajidesu.com/dictionary/meaning-of-nozomu.html
KamieichiJul 16, 2017 9:59 AM
Jul 16, 2017 10:00 AM
Apr 2017
Just a few random thoughts:

New girl has every right to be embarrassed. it must be mortifying to find out that millions of people have seen your most embarrassing moments. Seems like she'll get an upgrade next episode though.

Nice to see Blitz finally get some backstory. Makes sense why hes working with Altair. Probably reminds him of his daughter.

The new guy Sho seems like an idiot. Even Blitz calls him out on it. Can't wait to see him clash with Mirokuji now that they've switched sides.

It makes sense that Alice would want to team up with Magane. After Altair, Magane has the most powerful ability.

Ohnishi was great. Don't pretend that if you were in his position you wouldn't do the same thing.
Jul 16, 2017 10:03 AM

Jun 2013
damn that new dude is creepy
Jul 16, 2017 11:37 AM
Jul 2014
MysteriousBanana said:
Smudy said:
Altair told Blitz not to participate in the final fight after hearing his thoughts. That's the first noteworthy good thing she has done in the series. That hug was sweet, too.

I think that was actually a translation mistake. What Altair says is:

"だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う。"

To my understanding what that actually translates to "Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you desire [my] ultimate goal."

Basically that entire dialogue is Blitz admitting he knows what Altair's up to, but saying he's on her side because he feels like he has to protect her, and in response to his honesty Altair admits she knows he won't help her in the end because that isn't what his secret wish is; it's why his eye twitches right after she says that and the drawing his pistol was a fake out to the audience (to make us think he's going Mamika's route). What she's actually doing is letting him go and they're parting as enemies on good terms.

This is hinted at pretty heavily in the scenes leading up to it as well: his flashback shows that as much as Blitz loved his daughter, he still knew he had to shoot her to save the world, so even if Altair is a surrogate daughter he'd still wind up making the same choice; also in his introductory conversation with Sho he remarks that it's obvious one should try to get their wish granted instead of seeking revenge, which contradicts the idea he would help Altair destroy the world in an act of revenge.

Good grief. Amazon fucks up at least once an episode, and this time their poor translation generates a critical misunderstanding in the non-Japanese audience about the actions taken by a pair of villains. I always thought that Blitz drawing his gun was off-tone with the scene, and now I understand why. I'm not going to pay for this shit if amazon seems insistent upon using google translate for most of their subs. For fuck's sake, most fansub groups would do better.

footmaster said:
So the new girl is from an eroge. LOL! Feel sorry for her after how the fat dude says about her.
Her creator is what I expect him to be in terms of looks and his reactions are realistically perfect. XD Also, he thinks really fast about the solution to give her powers and that's by releasing a fan disk. Good job creeper. :D
Blitz's past is sad. The state her daugther was before he killed her was terrible.
We get to see Sho now in this episode. His voice is almost similar to Yuya. And his "companion" looks like a metal centaur.
I am still thinking what Alice is up to since she wanted Magane to help her.
I love the scene between Altair and Blitz. It's like a father-daughter conversation.
Altair getting more OP every time she appears. Now, she can track what the other creations are doing.
I love her quote:
"I am infinite, and I am infallible."

Looking forward to the next episode! :)

The thing is, of course, that Altair is not infalliable. What she refuses to acknowledge is that the very source of her power can be swayed and turned. If this happens, she becomes little better than a girl with a sword who can fly.
Jul 16, 2017 1:32 PM

Jul 2016
Kazuma, leave that girl alone. Megumin is all you need.

Jul 16, 2017 1:47 PM
Jul 2012
I just think Altair is being a bit careless.
Jul 16, 2017 1:47 PM
Mar 2016
Whoa, is Altair aware that the humans were planning to create a something that would defeat her .

Why do I have a feeling that Alice is making a deal with the devil like Megane.
Jul 16, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2015
Why this towel was so unfriendly? :( Nice ass Magane.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 16, 2017 5:55 PM
Jul 2014
FrozenRaider said:

Anime physics. Literally in Magane's case. She can jump 30 feet straight up and survive the fall and can stop things that are supposed to be several times stronger than her with a single hand (eg: Hangaku), so the towel stays on because she wants it to stay on.
Jul 16, 2017 10:37 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Hatsuyuki said:
So now even native Japanese characters are weebs? New one on me.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Jul 16, 2017 11:30 PM

Feb 2011
kyoudai said:
Hatsuyuki said:

Wow wow no need to get tilted because of a little comment. He may not be a literal weeb but he is acting like one.
Jul 17, 2017 1:32 AM
Jun 2011
Kawsar said:
So what is Altairs plan, I'm kind of confused . Is she trying to wipe out the so called gods so that the creations can take control of their lives
she try to wipe out the so called gods
Jul 17, 2017 4:09 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Of course the guy who created the underage girl dating sim would be a massive perv. What did people expect? I'm glad Re:creators doesn't sugarcoat that kind of situation.

I liked the scene with Altair and Blitz. There's much needed background and development right there
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 17, 2017 6:00 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, liked the part with Altair and Blitz ( great music added to that scene ). Altair is still best character, especially after this episode. ( Knight is still dumb :D, and Magane seems to enjoy this world :D
Jul 17, 2017 10:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Altair knows all the truth, all the plan!!! :/
Jul 17, 2017 10:54 AM

Dec 2015
Lmaooo a character from an wrote came to life, I bet no one thought of that possibility xDD

The Ohnishi dude's reaction is probably how every person with a waifu would react if their waifu came to life xDD simply hilarious!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 17, 2017 10:59 AM

Apr 2016
Ok, did they change production companies or directors for the second cour or something? Ever since the "recap" episode, the show has started to take itself less seriously, and it's been amazingly fun since.

Series is finally living up to what it could be at the beginning. Pacing has been tightened, and the flow of the show feels a lot more fluid. Guess they finally realized the extended monologues were not working. More show, not tell lately, which is good.

Is it a surprise that this episode feels a lot better because there's almost zero focus on the male MC (is he even the MC at this point?).
Jul 17, 2017 12:15 PM
Jun 2012
firemagnet said:

Anime physics. Literally in Magane's case. She can jump 30 feet straight up and survive the fall and can stop things that are supposed to be several times stronger than her with a single hand (eg: Hangaku)

Not quite Magane is not normal, she may be part demon or whatever.
This is her stats according to list they put out Magane: INT(4), STR(3), DEF(1), Dangerousness(5), Wickedness (5)

To compare, Rui has a STR 0 while Selesia is a 3, Yuuya and Alice being 4.
noireoJul 17, 2017 12:27 PM
Jul 17, 2017 12:39 PM
Jul 2014
noireo said:
firemagnet said:

Anime physics. Literally in Magane's case. She can jump 30 feet straight up and survive the fall and can stop things that are supposed to be several times stronger than her with a single hand (eg: Hangaku)

Not quite Magane is not normal, she may be part demon or whatever.
This is her stats according to list they put out Magane: INT(4), STR(3), DEF(1), Dangerousness(5), Wickedness (5)

To compare, Rui has a STR 0 while Selesia is a 3, Yuuya and Alice being 4.

Do you have a link to that list?
Jul 17, 2017 1:03 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Hatsuyuki said:
kyoudai said:

Wow wow no need to get tilted because of a little comment. He may not be a literal weeb but he is acting like one.
Not getting tilted. Just asking. (Ok, I admit I was a little when I responded.) I would say he was acting more super-otaku than weeb, though. Guess it depends on your definition. Is weeb is the new gay? "Oh man, that is so weeb!"
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Jul 17, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2013
asteron said:
It doesn't really seem fair to write the new girl into the battle story. For all intents and purposes she is an ordinary schoolgirl. She is not a battle-tested warrior like the other creations. Why should she have to risk her life?

That is hypocritical. They tell hikayu's creator he can't fuck her but they want to force her into a life or death battle.
Jul 17, 2017 3:25 PM

Mar 2016
Good episode still a lot of exposition on the plot at this point but hopefully the action will resume soon...in the meantime the new characters added a little additional intrigue and I'm interested to see how they develop further on in the story.

Also it will be fun to see how Alicetaria and Magane work together behind the scenes of the two main opposition parties.

Blitz and Altair's relationship is also a new twist that is keeping the anime interesting and doing a good job of humanizing the "bad guys" characters especially Altair.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 17, 2017 9:14 PM

Aug 2016
Imagine if Sota didn't exist and this new character Onishi was the MC instead.

10/10 show.
Jul 17, 2017 10:15 PM
Jan 2017
JFuji said:

10/10 show.

He's 20 times more annoying than Souta. There is no retarded goddess or a mazochist knight to balance his scumminess. The screentime he had(or lack thereof until episode 15) is more than enough comic relief for this show.
Jul 18, 2017 12:08 AM

Aug 2016
Cour_Victor said:
JFuji said:

10/10 show.

He's 20 times more annoying than Souta. There is no retarded goddess or a mazochist knight to balance his scumminess. The screentime he had(or lack thereof until episode 15) is more than enough comic relief for this show.

To each his own. I would take that goofy otaku guy over this generic wimpy MC we currently have.
Jul 18, 2017 12:56 AM
Jan 2017
JFuji said:
Cour_Victor said:

To each his own. I would take that goofy otaku guy over this generic wimpy MC we currently have.

I wouldn't enjoy seeing him interfere with the other creators when they were working on the project in episode 14 for example. It would take away from the story in an irredeemable way.
Jul 18, 2017 1:06 AM

Oct 2008
useless character Hikayu from eroge added from the protagonist team.
As for the villain team, Shou rival of Yuya sided with the villains.
Looks like Altair still has many trump cards are her power is infinite because many creators are giving her limitless powers.
4/5.

Jul 18, 2017 1:51 AM

Jul 2015
the ep was quite interesting but not amazing...

i love Hoshikawa Hikayu.. she is adorable as fuck! she is even cuter when she starts crying!! no wonder she is in a dating sim.. i would love to play a game like that!

Blitz story was rather sad and make things easy to understand his motives..

and Alicetaria making a deal with Magane? i doubt that... i remember she said that in previous episode that Mamika was killed by fox girl ( referring to Magane ) so i guess she thinks that magane killed Mamika but she is trying to make a plan or some shit like that ( idk i ain't a knight brah! )

and also the last scene confused me lol!
Jul 18, 2017 3:41 AM
Jan 2017
UkRs said:
and Alicetaria making a deal with Magane? i doubt that... i remember she said that in previous episode that Mamika was killed by fox girl ( referring to Magane ) so i guess she thinks that magane killed Mamika but she is trying to make a plan or some shit like that ( idk i ain't a knight brah!

Amazon mistranslation. From what I can gather she didn't say Magane killed mamika, but instead that she said that Magane took care of her in episode 12, referring to how she stood next to her before her dying breath.
Jul 18, 2017 5:47 AM
Aug 2016
I'm really intrigued because there's apparently a new creation who is a robot of controls a robot which hasn't yet been revealed.

Magane and Alisteria teaming up is interesting. Alisteria will probably turn against Altair. And Blitz will not take part in the battle so he is neutral.

Hopefully they don't end on some stupid cliffhanger and ask us to wait for season 2 or something.
Jul 18, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
So sweet that Blitz's being the only most close to Altair out of the creations on her side. Feels like they do thrust each other, can tell and open up about themselves.
Jul 18, 2017 4:57 PM

Nov 2016
damn I like that Hakua Sho costume. I wanna buy it
Jul 19, 2017 9:28 AM

Nov 2016
Great episode !! I have to make something clear and it's only my opinion and I think it's right and that is " Altair's not a villain " .. She's obviously kind and sweet and she's a loli too lol , She's not evil , She just wants to do the thing that her Creator dreamed of , So yea I think She's not a villain !! , Hikayu's very damn cuteeeeee <3 <3 <3 <3 but I don't really like her Creator >.< but he doesn't overthink and he made a very fast decision and that's the only thing I liked about him , Shou has become on Altair's side and I hope he reaches an understanding with Yuya when he sees him ( That's a low possibility tho ) , And I really feel sad for Blitz , I always thought that he's a good character so I was kinda depressed that he's with Altair , Well anyway my condolences for Blitz :(( .. Magane's living a luxury life and she's really enjoying herself , No worries no interests no nothing xDD , And I was really surprised when Alice came to her and asked her to make things FUN , I mean like that's Alice for you <3 <3 and It's a good thing that her Creator joined the plan to defeat Altair so now we gained 2 more allies and that's a great progress !!! And I really hope we defeat Altair not savagely or in a back-handed way Noo , I want her to be defeated gracefully and with Peace if possible <3 <3 so let's just wait and see how it turns out !! ... Anyways , A great episode the new characters appeared and I really liked Hikuya she's kawaii affff <3 <3 <3 and It's always fun to see Meteora I just like her so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 , And I'm still waiting for Mamika's revival .. Like I said before , I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT SHE'S GOING TO COME BACK AND I REALLY HOPE SO FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART !!!!! .., So yea I'm seriously not ready for the Final Battle cuz I'm not emotionally prepared and my heart's can't hold the excitement lol but yea I'm waiting for more patiently and HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY IMA BE READY HOPEFULLY , Looking Forward !!!!
Jul 19, 2017 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
Altair is too OP, please nerf her xD
The girl from the dating simulator is cute :3 But her creator is a creepy dude xD
So Blitz decided that it's enough for him.
Aliceteria stepping on the same sh** again lol Her play may be good but it involves Magane, so it can't be good.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 19, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2013
JuuzouXIII said:

LoL, that new girl from Dating Simulator and her creepy Creator. But, as much creep as he is, honestly I think that is the reaction for some,if not most people if they met their waifus in real life, at least to some degree.

I kinda agree on this one with you, even though that he is so creepy...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 20, 2017 9:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so a new creation managed to come to this world eh. The thought that she was actually from a dating sim was pretty surprising though. But i guess games also serve as media to which creations are from as well. The thought that all her roles in the game is now known to everyone in the room must be scary for her. Its nice to see her seiyuu Shiina Natsukawa join her fellow band member Sora in this though. So i guess the rule that all characters that appear must be fighters is dispelled now. Hmm this girl will be a handful but she sure is cute at least. It seems this fight is only just getting bigger with these reinforcements though. Well at least Alice's creator managed to get to safety ok. To think that Blitz had such a sad backstory for his character though. Nice to see a little backstory and development for him though. So it seems that Altair's newest ally Sho is an enemy of Yuuya then. Makagami sure is doing well for herself though thats for sure. Alice asking for Magane's help sure was unexpected. To think that she wants to use Magane's ability against Altair though.

The ability to create a spell that can be used to tell how much a story is being accepted by the audience eh truly Meteora is a genius. But its the combo of her genius and the authors working together that resulted in the creation of this tool. To think that Meteora wasn't keen on the story idea that was proposed though. Its nice to see that its not just the creations are training hard but also the creators as well. Still its nice to see Alice's creator working alongside them as well. It is true that the bond between a creator and their creation will be strong considering the work into creating and defining them. Hikayu's creator's response at seeing her was just so over the top though lol. Man what a pervert that guy is though. Wow Aki sure has a different persona when she's angry though. The glint of her glasses adds a sinister effect to her character making her scarier. In the end Hikayu is just a normal schoolgirl so they need to find a way to enhance her character logically. Blitz's impression of Altair sure was surprising. So thats why Blitz remains by her side eh. Its to be expected that Altair like the other creations will also improve every day as people give her new skills. To think that Altair has managed to deduce what Meteora and the others are trying to do though. The lead up to the final battle is real though. Altair and Blitz sure have an interesting relationship that was unexpected.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2017 3:51 AM

Mar 2009
FrozenRaider said:

That towel was evil.
Jul 24, 2017 6:06 PM

Feb 2013
Every MALer:

Wow, Altair actually had lines.
I think I'm only watching this still because I want to see her defeat everyone (and I know I will be disappointed because that isn't going to happen).
Jul 25, 2017 8:05 PM
Dec 2008
Episode 16 Preview

Jul 26, 2017 4:16 AM

Jul 2017
dmr said:
Episode 16 Preview

Onsen episode, with eroge girl doing the preview?
Now, this is what I call fanservice.
Jul 26, 2017 5:31 AM
Jan 2017
dmr said:
Episode 16 Preview

We're getting a timeskip it seems
Jul 26, 2017 8:11 AM
Apr 2017
wonder if we will see Sota's character next episode
Jul 27, 2017 11:38 PM

Jun 2008
Filthy otaku tries to get it on with his own creation...

Now we know why Anime characters will never come to life...
Jul 28, 2017 10:49 AM
Jul 2014
Boredalex said:
Filthy otaku tries to get it on with his own creation...

Now we know why Anime characters will never come to life...

Narrator:

Just one thousand years later, in the year 3017, humanity made a remarkable breakthrough: the ability to use artificial intelligence to combine digital data into a DNA matrix. Humanity was confronted with the possibility of being able to "extract and create" artificial humans from fictional works by reading their physical and mental traits and associating them with the whole spectrum of human DNA.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

401 by Selcukyilmaz »»
May 14, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.