Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 2017 3:40 AM

Apr 2015
nice episode... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thanks to those who posted the full body picture of those girls in swimsuits...
Kon best grill!!
Mar 4, 2017 7:26 PM

Jun 2013
This was actually really sweet and heartwarming.
Mar 15, 2017 4:48 AM

Mar 2016
Kaetokiha said:
I also wonder how this anime has such a low score. I know that this anime is not for the masses, but so far it has executed everything so amazingly well. Probably the people who gave it a low score were those who just watched the first episode and thought it was boring or had too much fanservice (although it didn't have).

Such an underrated anime. It goes to show how MAL's score are not reliable and shouldn't be taken too seriously

people who gave that low rating majority is people who already dropped this. And i'd believe this anime will getting more rating after this show ended.

At 7 episode that i passed is mostly forgotten by me (i don't know why this happened). Now i must rewatch it again to refresh my mind about this show.
And yes, it's one of best story and characters 'developement' teller this season so far. But the comedy is not too good (they cannot executed it properly) since this studio is not too good if faced yonkoma manga adaptation

My conclution :
Hearwarm? Yes ; Fanservice? Yes ; Comedy? Not soo good

Mar 15, 2017 3:48 PM

May 2012
Rio_ said:
Kaetokiha said:
I also wonder how this anime has such a low score. I know that this anime is not for the masses, but so far it has executed everything so amazingly well. Probably the people who gave it a low score were those who just watched the first episode and thought it was boring or had too much fanservice (although it didn't have).

Such an underrated anime. It goes to show how MAL's score are not reliable and shouldn't be taken too seriously

people who gave that low rating majority is people who already dropped this. And i'd believe this anime will getting more rating after this show ended.

At 7 episode that i passed is mostly forgotten by me (i don't know why this happened). Now i must rewatch it again to refresh my mind about this show.
And yes, it's one of best story and characters 'developement' teller this season so far. But the comedy is not too good (they cannot executed it properly) since this studio is not too good if faced yonkoma manga adaptation

My conclution :
Hearwarm? Yes ; Fanservice? Yes ; Comedy? Not soo good

I don't think there are too much fanservice on this one, if you are talking only about lewd stuff.

I like the comedy here, it's not too forced like in some other animes, but this kind of thing is too personal and some people will think it's funny and some others won't.
I despise woke people.
Mar 18, 2017 10:53 AM

Dec 2012
This episode was the most serious, but it was adorable. Even if she was afraid, Kon has amazing friends, so she don't need to worry.
Very good episode especially the scene on the roof.
Apr 10, 2017 7:18 AM

Mar 2015
Nice episode, that underwater bit was a little creepy which was a nice touch

The fanservice in this one though, wow
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 13, 2017 6:13 PM

May 2012
Another quite cute but also quite strange episode! Pretty interesting, let's see what's next.
Dec 4, 2017 3:40 AM

Sep 2012
Aversa said:
The crabs at the like are really mischievous or they dislike swimsuits.
And Saki being angry at her unit was funny.
Kon and Chiya had a good conversation which was nice.

i guess the crabs are in to Boobs 😂

GangsterCat said:
GODDAMNIT THIS ANIME IS JUST WAY TOO GOOD

kon is getting cuter and cuter XD

chiya x kon is getting lewder and lewder XD

cant stop grinning XD

same here can't stop grinning

Reverberate said:
This was like the perfect episode, I loved it! Chiya and Kon's moment was absolutely adorable <3!

for some reason i expect them to hook up at one point

Jokuc said:
This episode was awesome. That monster scene reminded me of Madoka Magica. Lots of cute shots during the water spring scene as well as interesting new stuff with Kon and Chiya.. Mine and probably everyone elses ship o3o

I really hope that they do some sort of love confession... That'd be so awesome.

My only worry with this show is that the girls aren't really progressing with their training at becoming better Uraras...

i was expecting that they contact same Kokori san when they used the board that possessed them before it was probably her but still i was expecting her to say HaHaHa it was me in the water Got Ya 😂

it would have been hilarious if it was her prank Fox are know to play Pranks on others so it would suite to this story :)

i hope that to

bittersweetlove said:
It's impossible to watch this and not ship Kon and Chiya!!!

IKR :)
Sugram22Dec 4, 2017 4:01 AM
Sep 30, 2018 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
*lick* *lick* *lick* *lick*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2019 10:42 AM

Feb 2017
I'd be sad if Kon's divination powers were taken away, but if no one in the group is affected somehow before the end of the show then nothing will have really happened, at all. I don't foresee any meaningful development by the end.
Jun 23, 2020 7:03 PM
Aug 2008
More visibility of those cute bellybuttons. :)

Hmm. I would've said that since it wasn't really Kon's intent to divine the nature of the gods, she wasn't trying to, and therefore, if that's the wording of they prohibition, she didn't break it. But then, no fear of ghosts reaction.
"Say, Tsukasa, how do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"
Oct 14, 2020 6:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is what happens when you want to do a beach episode but you can't because the world doesn't fit xD
Fortunately Kon has still her powers, she was so worried, the end was really heartwarming
Nov 5, 2021 4:45 AM

Apr 2020
ngl, the ghost reminds me of Madoka Magica.
Jul 13, 2022 5:06 AM

Feb 2020
The obligatory beach episode. Well, it was a river this time, but oh well. The girls looked cute in their swimsuits.

That séance was pretty interesting. Fortunately, Kon didn't lose her powers.

Aww, Chiya tried to make Kon feel better by licking her face. :3

Kon looked cute when she howled at the moon.
Dec 17, 2023 1:02 AM

Nov 2023
Well Chiya is a good character and had some good character moments
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where to start the manga

bezardo - Feb 7

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
Feb 7, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

93 by nanajp »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

59 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

48 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Urara Meirochou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

45 by nanajp »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.