Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 29, 2016 9:05 PM

Jun 2013
Great conclusion to great season!
Overall, i liked this even better than the first season!
9/10
Dec 29, 2016 11:52 PM

Mar 2012
The ending kinda of makes no sense to me... How did Sato keep that bomb in his body without detonating it during the fight? His body was stab through with Nasagi's IMB. He was also shot by the chopper's high caliber machine gun. Also a geranade exploded right on top of his body... Realistically, the shock of that geranade should have already exploded/malfunctioned the bomb in his body...

Ending should have just ended with him captured. But I guess this is anime anything could happen... I doubt season 3 will ever be released so I rather just keep reading manga...
--VaultKai101--Dec 29, 2016 11:55 PM
Dec 30, 2016 2:33 PM

Jul 2013
It was average, quite some scenes were missed out and got confusing at some of the story.

To be fair, I dont think a 3rd season should be made as it is getting repetitive and no point
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2016 1:17 AM

Oct 2008
Damn! looks like this is not the end yet!
Nagai suddenly power boosted to simultaneous IMBs!
Tosaki has assembled a much more powerful anti-ajin unit composed of the Colonel, Okuyama, Gen, Takahashi, Kou, Shinomura, Ogura & Sokabe! & Nagai is the only one left to join them again!
Waiting for S3!!!
5/5!
9/10.

Dec 31, 2016 3:10 AM

Dec 2012
This episode was epic, we could feel the fear on Kei's face. The scene with all the IBM reminded me the OVA, it was awesome. And Satou lost his head, I assume that he is not the same anymore. I will miss him, Satou is the best antagonist that I have seen.

Even if it was original content, I loved this season. All the episodes were impressive and it was impossible to guess what would happen next.
To be honest the CGI was beautiful. At first, it annoyed me, but I get used to it very quickly.
SakaitsuDec 31, 2016 3:13 AM
Dec 31, 2016 8:15 AM

May 2012
Great anime. I wish if they make 3rd season

Also, beheading an ajin will not make him a new person. If you watch the 1st ova you would already know that !
Jan 1, 2017 9:41 AM

May 2013
Best episode of the series. Also really like the soundtracks. Will be waiting for 3rd season
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Jan 3, 2017 12:44 AM
Jun 2013
Low_Ki said:
Didn't see that ending coming, always figured that

Satou has been this series one saving grace IMO, a lot of the characters are downright dull and unlikable but Satou despite being a complete bastard made every scene he was involved in compelling.

I think one could see this ending attack coming from a mile away since the phenomenon was constantly, 4-5 times, brought up throughout both seasons but never happened in their current timeline up until the end.

I found it a bit sad that nagais character groth was very weak overall and he mainly remains scum. It's not bad to have an unlikeable MC at first but nothing ever changing that makes you question why he's the MC to begin with.
Jan 3, 2017 2:22 AM
Jul 2016
The episode was so satisfying
Jan 3, 2017 4:29 AM

Feb 2013
Satou escaped again,lol.
Kei with all those ghosts was cool.
Jan 3, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2013
What an intense ending! just like the whole season. Amazing anime!
When many IBM's appeared at the same time and started kicking Satou i was so thrilled, that was such an epic moment xD

Satou always had a plan B but this time Nagai was stronger than him, i don't even know what happened.... but Izumi called if "flood".
Satou was defeated in such an epic way!!! But we still don't know what happens when they cut an Ajin's head? I thought that they died or their personality simply changed... but as we saw in the end Satou is doing fine xD
I wonder who helped in Satou's escape, or maybe he had a plan B???

Great ending, never thought that i would see Nagai again in the same place where he first died.
With that ending i really hope for a 3rd season.

9/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 5, 2017 4:20 AM

Feb 2014
eh, it was okay. Satou is a good antagonist I think, enjoyed the action and the characters but something felt very lack luster about this season for me.
7/10.
Jan 6, 2017 6:20 AM

Apr 2016
Wow, great series, with a fantastic good finish.

"I like it when a plan works" -> Satou escaped again :D.

For me, Satou is the best villain I have ever seen.

A bit much information at the end or a little fast. Is it not a big problem for a ajin to lose his head?
Was there two Satou's at the end? Or was it a very short flashback at the time when Satou himself was still in the army?

I hope very much for a third season.

9/10
Jan 6, 2017 7:13 AM
Mar 2012
can someone explain to me the multiple IBM phenomenon w.e. was it all Kei's IBM or different peoples IBM teaming up at the last minute?
Jan 7, 2017 9:42 PM

May 2014
The ending were very unexpected. With that ending I assume there will be a season 3? But after finish this series, I have to give Satou some credit. He is really good in combat. And beside that he has an amazing vitality. That guy is full of surprises, even in the end, and never dies. LOL.

Overall I enjoyed this season very much as well. I think the animation were great and sound were actually ok too. But I think they are dragging this series too much. It would be ok to end it with this season. I mean they should introduce a way to defeat an ajin. I mean come on it must have a weakness somewhere. For me it looks like Satou in immortal and can never die. With other words, he is a God.

But I believe a third season will come and we will finally see how this end.
Jan 7, 2017 9:48 PM

May 2014
snk024 said:
can someone explain to me the multiple IBM phenomenon w.e. was it all Kei's IBM or different peoples IBM teaming up at the last minute?

i believe all was his since they all had the same personality. But I don't know much detail about this multiply IBM. It's weird that they didn't say anything to us about it. Ogura-sensei will probably explain this more in detail in the next season (with that ending another season must be made).

But they you can ask yourself why didn't Satou do the same? He has a lot more experience than Kei and should know of it. It's doubtable that he can't do it when he can make his own IBM revive him. But it's also possible that this is something only Kei posses. Maybe he is special. I suspect that because if it were possible for every ajin then Satou would have master this long time ago.
Jan 7, 2017 9:53 PM

May 2014
Fenc said:
Wow, great series, with a fantastic good finish.

"I like it when a plan works" -> Satou escaped again :D.

For me, Satou is the best villain I have ever seen.

A bit much information at the end or a little fast. Is it not a big problem for a ajin to lose his head?
Was there two Satou's at the end? Or was it a very short flashback at the time when Satou himself was still in the army?

I hope very much for a third season.

9/10

I were also very confused. But what I think is back when he were in the army. And that dude they captured were a random ajin. But that's also weird because he had a scar which isn't there in the present time.

Actually now I remember he said he had a dream I believe. But I think it were a dream: But it's highly possible that the guy they took as hostage were probably Satou in his young days. Because it looked very like the same guy we saw in the picture when the president (I think) of U.S. looked at an old picture of him. But since it was a dream it's possible that he also were an army soldier.
Jan 8, 2017 2:26 PM

Dec 2013
The action and story arc were exciting and fun to watch (as they were in the first cour) but I thought we'd get a heavier focus on the characters in this season.

They've been given motivations that justify their actions and, yet, I feel like Nagai, Nakano etc are just...there. Which makes me think about Eriko and her meaning as a character. I'd understand it if she was pushed aside since she was of basically no relevance this season, but why were there any scenes with her prior to the riot? To remind us she exists? At least let me know how she feels about the situation. She was in dire need of some inner monologue IMO.

Now, onto the good stuff: Tosaki's actions thoroughout this season really highlight how much he cares about his wife. Now that I think about it, that was well done.
Shimomura's flashback was also nice, but to think this was basically all we got in the character depth department this season is
underwhelming.

Nagai became more human, though the execution was a little clumsy to me (did he even spend that much time with the old wise dude?).
I like Kei and the new dude. Their dynamic was nice. Nagano remains a dummy, but that's okay.

The animation was nice. Other than the low FPS and one specific scene, I didn't find the CG jarring at all. It is kind of visually interesting, really.

I didn't notice anything particularly outstanding about the soundtrack. Shame, since I digged S1's OP and ED.

6/10 overall. I'd watch a third season hoping for more depth into the lives of Ajin, but with no real expectations outside of cool action scenes and more Satou-san. Which are kinda paramount. Oh, Satou-san...
PriestSlayerJan 8, 2017 2:32 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 17, 2017 5:42 AM

Mar 2015
Wow that was something! And even after all that, Satou is free again. Ah well, room for season 3?

9/10!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 17, 2017 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
Sorry I can only properly express my feelings in my native language

PQP nada para esse velho encapetado, esse final me deixou indignada

I'll probably have nightmares with Satou foolowing me or something ugh
I wonder how the manga is going to end. I cant see it being much different than this.
Baby, daijobanai...
Jan 18, 2017 1:00 PM
Jun 2012
Stupid. Thrilling, I give it this, but so very stupid. Only two characters had any brains at all and even they in the end were brought down to average level. The ending was outright insulting to both Satou and Kei. One gets away through sheer sloppiness (why the hell they were even allowed to wake up on the plane??) and another won through plot device. More than one, actually. All the planning, quick thinking, it didn't matter in the end.

The whole head cutting resulted in nothing, social changes came out of nowhere, organ farms (I assume captured ajins were used as farms... but I might give this show too much credit) were ignored, the level of government/military incompetency blew SoB to smithereens. I guess it's remarkable in a way.
Jan 21, 2017 5:05 PM

Feb 2013
This kind of action should have been throughout the series... Satou got rekt!

6/10 (above average). For some reason I don't feel like this season delivered as well as the first. I think I just got tired of the "constant buildup" without all that much to show for it.
Jan 22, 2017 1:20 AM

Mar 2012
Yeah, this is going downhill, the first cour was already meh, I liked this cour a lot, but the last few episodes were really dragging. This is being so unnecessarily drawn out it's getting pointless.

First cour set the stage, did some character introducing and building, but was kinda boring, I got that.

Second cour should have been the ending...so painfully repetitive...

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 22, 2017 9:23 PM

Oct 2015
Pretty disappointed that Satou didn't win the game
But i guess he'll start his playthrough soon in the third
Hopefully he'll win
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Jan 23, 2017 8:23 AM

May 2015
Ending was well annoying. This season was good for action, but there are still a lot of things they hinted at that were never explained which was disappointing, and it felt like it lacked some of the depth from season 1, I guess this is pretty much fan fiction for the most part being anime original. Was good for an anime original but disappointed they went down that route.
Jan 23, 2017 5:56 PM
christmas cake

May 2008
Last episode was intense, but very Dues Ex Machina.
And they reset things, too.

thebrentinator24 said:

I found it a bit amusing that even though Satou was defeated, his goal of getting equal rights for Ajin still ended up being met.

I think you need to rewatch the last four episodes of this season.
Jan 23, 2017 6:09 PM

Jun 2014
nx6 said:
Last episode was intense, but very Dues Ex Machina.
And they reset things, too.

thebrentinator24 said:

I found it a bit amusing that even though Satou was defeated, his goal of getting equal rights for Ajin still ended up being met.

I think you need to rewatch the last four episodes of this season.

Thanks for quoting me an entire month after I wrote that comment, greatly appreciated. Please read my signature so that neither of us wastes our time in the future.
thebrentinator24Jan 23, 2017 6:13 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 23, 2017 8:53 PM
christmas cake

May 2008
thebrentinator24 said:

Thanks for quoting me an entire month after I wrote that comment, greatly appreciated. Please read my signature so that neither of us wastes our time in the future.

I'll quote you regardless of what tripe you end all your posts with.

Satou wanted Ajin rights? Did you miss why his terrorists group abandoned him? The fact he was doing this all for fun was only pointed out repeatedly, even by Satou himself, the last few episodes.
nx6Jan 23, 2017 8:57 PM
Jan 25, 2017 7:19 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Oh fuck off, doing an anime original and not having a complete story at the end of the day ? Wtf Polygon ?
Still an enjoyable ride but i think i enjoyed the first season a little bit more than this one.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 3, 2017 4:23 PM

Jan 2011
Eh, it got worse from episode to episode.

Nagai and co, including all military types etc. forgot the most basic things, like, that Ajin can't really die (oh, so you got a bad case of bullet in the stomach? Just catch another and you're as good as new in a few seconds) or the soldiers standing around the explosives and waiting for the rest of the team, so that they can die together..

And Sato got a powerup in each fight. He apparently is either totally unhurt, or dead, never badly hurt and unable to move or so. And when he's dead, he's up before you can say "dead", unlike the others.

Also, when Sato attacked the SDF base, nobody recognized Tanaka - the one Ajin they had captured for quite some time. While the SDF personnel didn't know that, there was no shortcoming in pictures, videos or other material to allow them to identify him. And yet, they didn't, even after he left the car.

But somehow the American soldiers where able to identify someone as Ajin within a split second in a dark tunnel. As opposed to Tanaka arriving in broad daylight, and with several second of him driving up to the base.

Capturing Sato is actually quite easy. Just take e.g. a gas grenade while he's holding one of his speeches. Or take a couple of guys from different directions and shoot him all at once. Even his instant-teleport IBM has it's limits. Maybe someone who actually knows what he's doing, instead of randomly charging in. Sato is trained and/or experienced, but without his IBM he's still just a man.

When he's down, keep him sedated. Take away his equipment, use handcuffs, shoot him in the leg. Heck, put him in a suit including helm like he was in the end, but fill the helm with water. You didn't care about Ajin rights before, why keep it civil with the most dangerous terrorist the country has know, Ajin or not? That way, regeneration doesn't matter. Either he doesn't die, or he will continue to do so until you switch to sedating again or whatever. Seriously, they are willing to flood the underground of Tokyo with extremely toxic gas (why Japan has dozens, if not hundreds of rockets with toxic gas was never explained afaik, and apparently no one cares, in-universe or hear in the forum), sacrificing thousand to tens of thousands civilians, but they can't find a way to disable one man semi-permanently, when there are actually know holds barred because he can't even die?

A third season is pointless. What are they gonna do different? Unless we get a Rocky/Karate Kid training scene or something like that from Nagai, nothing will change. And by then, Sato can probably use multiple IBMs, too, or he became one himself, so attacking him does even less.

Actually, Sato is just a bully. He has nothing to gain or lose from what he does, it's just for fun. If you ignore him, he's probably find someone else to play with (does not always work with bullies, but they already tried most other ways).
Feb 6, 2017 11:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Thoroughly enjoyed watching this S2. Satou is one of the finest villain in recent anime/manga.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 9, 2017 11:56 AM

Feb 2017
Even if it had a bit flaws, still good story and kept exciting till end

9/10

Game continue
BallardoFeb 9, 2017 11:59 AM
Feb 10, 2017 12:03 AM

Oct 2015
That was a cool season and i think there will be another one considering how it ended. As long as Satou is not dead i believe they should continue.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 13, 2017 1:05 AM

Jun 2015
Satou doesn't know when to fucking give up, he has a plan for every fucking thing.

Nevertheless this season was way better than the first one.

Will give it a 9/10.

Waiting for season 3 now.
Feb 14, 2017 2:12 PM

Nov 2016
Better than the first season in my opinion. 8/10
Feb 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
Sato either lied, or he himself don't knew for sure what happens to the mind and memories during ajin's regeneration of head.
On the other hand, the scar is a hint that he already lost his head before, and grew a new, scarless one, which his consciousness transferred to (I guess it's a transfer, not cloning). So later he just used a lie, a horror story about beheading, to demoralize his ajin opponents.
Feb 19, 2017 9:46 AM

Apr 2015
Ajin excels in suspense; it lets the viewers watch with bums on edge of seat, sometimes too much for a comfortable watch; thus time passes quickly while watching the show as an anime, and despite not actually projecting oneself as a character of the series, a viewer is fully engrossed in the rather unbelievable and implausible yet charming setting. This was the main strength of the series, from the first season through.

The second season was slightly lacking in dynamic to the first though. It noticeably has lesser ways to direct the flow. Most of the cour was a repeat of itself, almost; the MC team gets enormous amounts of second chances, even in the final fight. While I personally cannot find a better way to have written the plot, I can sense that this repetition gets a bit grating by the second half of the show, the repeated dependency on certain triggers to give the show traction. Apart from fiddly logic bits, this would be the main weakness of the second season.

The existence of that ending wasn't really positive, cause the series should have ended at this point. I will watch a third season if it comes to existence but with less anticipation, because it feels like another big repeat of the second season, in the vein of the repetition theme...

7/10 probably again. Worth the watch though still.
Feb 24, 2017 4:41 PM
Feb 2017
Wow, I must be only person who absolutely hates this show. Honestly, I gave it all I had and made myself watch every single episode, grimacing through the gaping plot holes, cheesy scripting, 2 dimensional character casting and the absurdity of their motivations.

Come on. How does literally one man and his buddy Tanaka take out the entire ARMY OF A GODDAMN COUNTRY??! WTF?

In the episode where the army circled Sato and kept killing him, did nobody even think to remove his FREAKING RIFLE lying next to him??!?! What??? Who does that! Also, could they not find better handcuffs than ZIPTIES??! And why the hell are they moving so goddamn slow? In the last episode, they killed him, tranq'd him and cuffed him in frigging SECONDS!!! Also, going back to that 'constant killing' episode, could they not take out the accomplice SNIPERS?! Why would they stop because they 'surrendered'?? This is ridiculous!

And the final episode - boy, these guys are either straight up sh*t faced and coked out or they are as dumb as a rock. Could they not have just injected chloroform into the sewers to knock him out? And how in the hell does a guy who's buried alive in rocks, blown to bits by a grenade, knocked the F up by a whirlwind of zombie ghost mofos STILL HAVE AN UNDETONATED BOMB on him in a plane??!! AFTER he's handcuffed and put in a spacesuit straitjacket by an elite US army squad?? Did they not 'pat him down'??! LOL you can't even make it on a commercial airliner through TSA without getting patted down! Apparently, the US special forces will just take the time to dress you up nicely in a spacesuit, while leaving you with your bulletproof vest, pretty paperboy cap and FREAKING BOMB!!

At this point, I can feel all y'alls glares. I get it. This is a cartoon - sorry anime. Honestly, I do get it. I watch many other animes myself - One Punch, Naruto, DBZ, Bleach, etc. Like any other show/movie, it requires a certain suspension of belief. But when that suspension of belief comes at the cost of any common sense, even when you've given it a solid chance and watched every episode, it's too much. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not a killjoy or party pooper (really!), I just find the scripting absolutely asinine.

HOWEVER, I will say this (just to show you I'm not a pickle faced, sour basturd), the animation is pretty good. Especially the fight scenes. That is the one saving grace.

The rest of the show is sh*t.

Peace out.
Feb 26, 2017 9:02 PM

Aug 2010
can you say r e d u n d a n t
Mar 6, 2017 5:31 AM
Sep 2015
I'll pretend that Satou didn't escape.
I gave this season a 10/10, but I won't watch the third season (if there will be any)
I loved the first season. This season was enjoyable too, but the ending... let's not talk about it.
Mar 7, 2017 7:47 PM

Jan 2012
moral of this anime ,
everyone can be like satou , lol let's take power back from greedy liars government

and they should have sticked to manga even if it still not completed

Mar 8, 2017 3:49 PM
Mar 2017
I LOVE THIS ANIME!
i just think it needs a little luv and romance
Im referring to the ko and kei ship,it's so cute!!
I think it would bring in more ppl.
I REALLY WANNA SEE KO AND KEI TOGETHER
*fangirl squeal*
Mar 25, 2017 5:15 PM

Jan 2016
Until which chapter of the manga does this adaptation cover? Or is it an original ending?
Mar 29, 2017 2:21 AM
Oct 2015
Satou's fights throughout the serious are probably some of the best choreographed fights in any anime. This is probably in my own top five.

In regards to permanently disabling an Ajin with no possibility of escape, launch them into the Sun. Yeah, every three seconds they would come back for a fraction of a second, for as long as the Sun was still burning. Except there would be no "biggest part," so I'm not sure how, or if, they could regenerate. Instantaneous incineration may very well be a way to kill an Ajin.
Mar 29, 2017 3:27 AM

Dec 2013
Naranja128 said:
Until which chapter of the manga does this adaptation cover? Or is it an original ending?
Majority of this was original.
Apr 12, 2017 11:21 PM

Dec 2016
Tho I agree that there was a lot of random last minute deus ex machina stuff I still really enjoyed seeing that badass final battle (I actually love the fight animation) and I think that was a nice lil happy ending; I'm glad the ajins got their rights and everything :) But I was holding out for my boi Tanaka to just be playing the game and pull a last minute betrayal and I was disappointed when he didn't :/ Nagai-kun's flood thing was just as awesome tho and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Sato get the beatdown lol. But WHY IS HE NOT DEAD bruh I got so excited when I saw them in the spacesuit lookin containers because I thought they were gonna launch them into the fucking sun and finally end this BUT NOO he just has to asspull some escape again smh (why did they even let them wake up tho?) This woulda been a great ending to the series but now I'm expecting a 3rd season or I won't be as satisfied tbh :/

I'm not too familiar with the manga but has it been finished yet? If so how different is the ending? not that that matters much tho if most of this season was OC I dont see why they can't just make another one with new stuff too *fingers crossed*
mirp448Apr 12, 2017 11:27 PM
Jun 8, 2017 9:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
last episode with a open end, because this continues!!!! Satou never died!!! xD

Jun 10, 2017 8:01 PM

Jul 2016
I'll have to admit that though I didn't mind the flood phenomenon and it's oh-very-useful purpose, the fact that Satou didn't die even after he got his head cut off was cheap. Was it for the viewers to lose their hope again or for the shock factor? I mean, the whole thing going on was that cutting off a head would be the slam lever to an ajin's life? (Am I wrong?) The dude threatened everyone with knives at their necks when he himself revived after his head got cut off by like a bajillion of Kei's IBM's. And WTF was that blowing up the American plane? This series will quite possibly never get a third season so why are we leaving it like this :] Ya'll gotta cut it lmaoo

Overall, I did enjoy the first season more but it goes without saying that this season was good too, at least good enough for me to finish it. That's surprising, considering I have nearly 50 in progress anime. I will miss mah boi Kei Nagai, he was my favorite character of Ajin. That part where he stopped by the same road again brought back a little nostalgia. Is he going back to school? How's he gonna do? What are the people around him going to do to greet him from the hell he went through, man there's just so much to think about what happens afterwards. He's seen people die, I know the Ajins are having a citizenship being created however they must still have grudges... <_>
Jul 20, 2017 2:35 PM

Aug 2012
I mentioned the difficulty I had enjoy this show due to the plot hole points, which is no exception in this episode. While I understand/can go along with the flood phenomenon, the "cutting off the head" thing is still a mystery to me. As someone else mentioned I can understand it more as a existential fear rather than a physical death of an Ajin.

Again, the military being so capable in this episode, being able to just shoot him, and capture him, makes the power struggle that much more fake and worthless. (Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they finally got that...)

I don't understand why Izumi and Ko showed up at the end all happy and joyful after just being, literally, killed over and over. Once again, just a lot of unnecessary things that may make more sense with the manga, but in the anime alone, not really.

I am happy that Ko finally got his IBM to work, and I figured it would be over Izumi, but at the same time... dude, be your own person and stop obsessing over her.

I did LOVE that they put Kei back on the road where he first was discoered as an Ajin. That was a powerful moment and plot device. I'll probably go deeper into that if I make a review.

Anyway, It was enjoyable for the short time I spent watching it. If a 3rd season did come out, it probably wont be on by immediate watch list, but I may just pick up the manga if I can find it.
Aug 28, 2017 6:17 AM

Aug 2011
What a lackluster ending. Oh, well I liked the first few episodes before it got too repetitive for me.
Overall I felt that this season was much better than the first but only by a few points. I would be surprised if there is 3rd season, especially with that ending.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

58 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 17, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

39 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 15, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

70 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 13, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

90 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 10, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Ajin 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

70 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 9, 10:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.