Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2016 7:58 AM
Nov 2016
Animayham said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
@Paul @Animayham

There's a common misconception that Josuke time traveled back in time to save his child self. Do note that the flashback was shown from Koichi's perspective, and since he didn't see the savior himself and since he knows that he has the same hairstyle as Josuke, he just substituted Josuke's look as the savoir's (since he doesn't know how he's supposed to look).

To my knowledge this is not a misconception as Araki has not addressed this.. So any opinions are strictly fan theories. My point is the peculiar and randomly inserted but unresolved plot point. Araki writes himself into holes or "forgets" too much.

LeturLefr said:

"Things doesn't go the way I want =/= Bad"

You are not a smart person if this is how you comprehend my post.
You still haven't explained why Kira's death was bad. It's only fitting that Kira's first victim to be the one to get the true last shot in.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ShockedDec 24, 2016 10:47 AM
Dec 24, 2016 8:02 AM

Sep 2010
Vindicater said:
What do I do now without JoJo?

your forum pic already answered that to you

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Dec 24, 2016 8:28 AM

Dec 2014
Best part, best villain
Dec 24, 2016 9:04 AM

Aug 2010
I liked part 4 much better than part 3. Almost up there with part 2. Kira was the best villain so far. I actually felt something when he died. He didn't care about destruction or anything of the like. All he wanted was a peaceful life while indulging in his psychotic fetish.
Dec 24, 2016 9:13 AM

Apr 2008
Amazing Jojo and my favorite Jojo so far. Every episode was just solid, fun, and clever as hell. I just adore these characters! Already itching for Vento Aureo.

Gonna go ahead and give this anime version of Ed Edd n Eddy a 10/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 11:25 AM
Oct 2007
Almost thought they forget about Shigechi but they did include one line for him. Lol. Will miss Jojo, hopefully the show will be back with part 5!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 12:26 PM

Aug 2015
This was better than part 3 imo, Kira was really the only thing that I found interesting in this, though.
Dec 24, 2016 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
Better than part 3 at least from the animated ones. 9/10

Vento Aureo when?
Dec 24, 2016 3:42 PM

Jul 2016
My mind, soul and heart were in a fucking joyfest. They did all that they could do amazing even more amazing in this final chapter.

I agree that the plot of DiU isn't as exciting as the ones presented in the other arcs but I was hooked by the Kira's case in this I could actually kind of understand the villain and his struggles to have a "peaceful and quite life". Kira is just the best villain I have witnessed in any media. Araki did wonders with him, you know he is the bad guy clearly but I understand him (well, except that fetish...).

The Duwang gang (This is the best name LOL) is one refreshing it isn't as epic as the Crusaders or as heartwarming as Jonathan and Joseph companion. But it was a lot more relatable and has a common love for his town and his own lifestyles.
The MVP's are obviosly Josuke, Rohan, Koichi and Okuyasu (just for his final meeting with his brother that made him a lot more likeable).

The art style was of the charts most of the time it had a lot of colors and beatifuls landscapes, sadly the animation hurt this (cof Killer Queen first appearance) but in some moments they did it too perfection (the motorcycle reconstruction, Bites the Dust, Jotaro's barrage, Koichi's ACT 3 and Kira's final fate).
The OST was one of the main aspects that I loved more of this, fucking 90's rocked a lot, the OPs were all great CNBT, chase and Great Days really gave life to Morioh. My favorite themes are Diamond is Unbreakeble, Killer, Third Bomb, Stand Activations and Courage.

I gave this anime a 10/10 beacause I enjoyed every Friday and looked forward to this. I have always loved the JoJo's Part4 since the old Duwang scanlations and his slice of life vibe.

This was one hell of a ride.

Special mention.- GREAT DAYS (GREATO DEZU, another reference to Josuke catchprase Union Ver it was one of the most heartwarming momentos of the year it mean a lot to have all the artist united for one amazing song.

David Production, you made a perfect job. I am hyped to see what will you do with an action oriented arc as Vento Aureo.
Dec 24, 2016 4:14 PM

Jun 2013
Kira got what he deserved and this is the true hero of Morioh
Dec 24, 2016 4:32 PM

Dec 2013
Worst JoJo so far.

3>2>1>4
Dec 24, 2016 5:45 PM

Jan 2013
Volthoom said:
Animayham said:

To my knowledge this is not a misconception as Araki has not addressed this.. So any opinions are strictly fan theories. My point is the peculiar and randomly inserted but unresolved plot point. Araki writes himself into holes or "forgets" too much.

You are not a smart person if this is how you comprehend my post.
You still haven't explained why Kira's death was bad. It's only fitting that Kira's first victim to be the one to get the true last shot in.

I didn't like Kira's death but after reading what another person in this thread said, I've warmed up to it. Initially I thought it was another example of crappy writing and randomly inserting some variable to help bring closure that Araki couldn't create any other way. But the anime made Kira getting punched and then ran over seem like two unconnected events. The talking and time makes it seem like Kira is laying there and then a clueless paramedic just runs him over. But the time stopping and a person already reversing would have now way to prevent from running over Kira. So now I kinda like the death, just didn't feel the anime presented it well for a non manga reader like myself.
Dec 24, 2016 6:38 PM
Nov 2016
Animayham said:
Volthoom said:

I didn't like Kira's death but after reading what another person in this thread said, I've warmed up to it. Initially I thought it was another example of crappy writing and randomly inserting some variable to help bring closure that Araki couldn't create any other way. But the anime made Kira getting punched and then ran over seem like two unconnected events. The talking and time makes it seem like Kira is laying there and then a clueless paramedic just runs him over. But the time stopping and a person already reversing would have now way to prevent from running over Kira. So now I kinda like the death, just didn't feel the anime presented it well for a non manga reader like myself.

Yeah some scenes didn't quite translate over well from manga to anime. It happens a lot faster in the manga.

Another scene that didn't translate that well: "The rain sounds like Josuke." In the manga they were much further away. Not sure why DP made it so that they were just a corner turn away.
Dec 24, 2016 8:12 PM
Jan 2016
Animayham said:
This part has been lack luster. I don't know if it was the hype that preceded it or just an overall weak showing. The final episode did nothing to change it either. Kira's a cool villain but got some real BS power ups and skills. The final battle seemed less intense than part 3. Many of the filler took away from the story and much of the fights relied on deus ex machina and terrible writing to force tension or provide an ending. Stands are widly inconsistent or powers are forgotten. Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end, worse than Bane's death in batman. Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke. SMH....this part is just wasted potential.

>Final battle less intense
That's so subjective, I think this battle was as intense as Stardust's because it was well-handled. Since bites the dust arc we didn't know how Hayato would overcome this new power the tension was there till the last moment. The battle was good as Stardust with good srategies, everything cannot be solved with punches
>Filler
Eps you say that are "filler" are good and not shitty filler like Naruto or Bleach because they are used to characterize the main characters and know a bit more about them the lock and yukako episodes (for Koichi), Tonio's episode (Josuke and Okuyasu friendship) baby episode (joseph trying to get in good with Josuke), alien episode (Josuke and Rohan relationship)
>tands are widly inconsistent or powers are forgotten
I agree with you to some extend
>Most of the fights relied on deux ex machina
Maybe this is your most ridiculous point, if you think this battles have deux ex machina I don't know why you don't complain of part 3 (not saying these battles have it) The fights still the same with understandable and creative strategies. Please mention an example of a deux ex machina to discuss it
>Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end
Why unfitting and terrible?
Yeah boy, kill a person in front of a lot of people, considering that nobody knows that is a murderer only a simple employee.
It doesn't matter if nobody can see stands, people arround would suspect that Josuke and the others may have killed or done something to a "normal" citizen
It's no matter if he is busted, there is no evidence to imprison him, Rohan even said that: "The law would never have been able to bring him to justice"
Yeah his death may have been convenient but after Jotaro stopped time and suddenly Kira appeared in other place it's reasonable that the driver couldn't have reacted on time, Making his death look like an accident was the best way in a moment like that to completely defeat him and Araki tried to make it organic
> Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke
Time traveling person? Boy that's just a theory that was made by fans. You cannot complain of a character that is irrelevant in the main story. If he was shown or not, if we know something about him or not it doesn't affect the anime's quality as he doesn't appear again and he doesn't involve in the main story. He is only part of Josuke's backstory nothing else

I would give this part a 9/10 if I'm guided by my enjoyment but objectively is a 7/10. However most of your arguments are wrong
Still best part so far next to SC, well at least until SO and SBR get their own animes
SquishyShitDec 24, 2016 8:38 PM
Dec 24, 2016 8:22 PM

May 2015
Animayham said:

And there's still more lots of layer of Irony about his death, they're all poking at his hand fetish and his tendencies quiet -and- unoticable life.

As for the hair guy, it just simply a random guy do random kindness, why? Because him being all mysterious is to emphasize what Joseph said about how people in Morioh cho have a Golden Heart. There's a reason why Koichi said something along the line "This is my interpration and I don't really pay attention anyway" and how the guy school jacket is just normal plain jacket without any gimmicks at all.

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Dec 24, 2016 8:22 PM
Aug 2010
Great anime. I still feel that Battle Tendecy arc was the most enjoyable, and the last part of Startdust Crusaders was the most epic jojo part, but overall this arc had a lot of character development, and a good villain, althought it lacked in epicness at the end.

8/10 one of the best anime of the year.
Dec 25, 2016 1:25 AM
Aug 2011
The most perfect episode that ever perfect. I really do love the Morioh citizens.
That Mona Lisa scene was flawless.

I'll be here waiting for the Golden baby next. <3
Dec 25, 2016 2:51 AM

May 2016
Such a satisfying ending
Dec 25, 2016 4:36 AM
Nov 2016
Itachi_0893 said:
Great anime. I still feel that Battle Tendecy arc was the most enjoyable, and the last part of Startdust Crusaders was the most epic jojo part, but overall this arc had a lot of character development, and a good villain, althought it lacked in epicness at the end.

8/10 one of the best anime of the year.
The lack of epicness is because Part 4 has lower stakes. They aren't fighting to save the world, they are fighting to remove a serial killer from a small town.
Dec 25, 2016 5:47 AM

Oct 2012
Volthoom said:
The lack of epicness is because Part 4 has lower stakes. They aren't fighting to save the world, they are fighting to remove a serial killer from a small town.

That has nothing to do with it, really. Dio never came close to conquering the world - in fact, people living within earshot of Dio's mansion probably didn't know he existed, and most citizens in Cairo went about their nightly business without ever knowing that an epic battle against a time-stopping vampire was going on. Sure, some innocent bystanders were injured/killed that night in seemingly random parts of town, but the exact details of Dio were likely never revealed to the press or the public.

Dio and his menace were kept about as private as Kira and his own.

So the lack of epicness really just down to the fight not being as exciting and amazing as Dio's World. But hey, Dio's World is one of the greatest battles in manga history. It's a tough act for anyone to follow.
Dec 25, 2016 6:40 AM

Oct 2009
So it ends! NO MORE JOJO FRIDAYS!!! :(((( What am I gonna do with myself??! D:

Is it bad I feel bad for Kira?

If there's something I have to complain about Part 4 is that I felt Jouske and the others were undeveloped as opposed to Jotarou and co.

Kira was mostly the main character here and what a great one at that!

9/10

Part 5 please!!!
Dec 25, 2016 6:50 AM

Jan 2013
SquishyShit said:
Animayham said:
This part has been lack luster. I don't know if it was the hype that preceded it or just an overall weak showing. The final episode did nothing to change it either. Kira's a cool villain but got some real BS power ups and skills. The final battle seemed less intense than part 3. Many of the filler took away from the story and much of the fights relied on deus ex machina and terrible writing to force tension or provide an ending. Stands are widly inconsistent or powers are forgotten. Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end, worse than Bane's death in batman. Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke. SMH....this part is just wasted potential.

That's so subjective, I think this battle was as intense as Stardust's because it was well-handled. Since bites the dust arc we didn't know how Hayato would overcome this new power the tension was there till the last moment. The battle was good as Stardust with good srategies, everything cannot be solved with punches
>Filler
Eps you say that are "filler" are good and not shitty filler like Naruto or Bleach because they are used to characterize the main characters and know a bit more about them the lock and yukako episodes (for Koichi), Tonio's episode (Josuke and Okuyasu friendship) baby episode (joseph trying to get in good with Josuke), alien episode (Josuke and Rohan relationship)
Maybe this is your most ridiculous point, if you think this battles have deux ex machina I don't know why you don't complain of part 3 (not saying these battles have it) The fights still the same with understandable and creative strategies. Please mention an example of a deux ex machina to discuss it
Yeah boy, kill a person in front of a lot of people, considering that nobody knows that is a murderer only a simple employee.
It doesn't matter if nobody can see stands, people arround would suspect that Josuke and the others may have killed or done something to a "normal" citizen
It's no matter if he is busted, there is no evidence to imprison him, Rohan even said that: "The law would never have been able to bring him to justice"
Yeah his death may have been convenient but after Jotaro stopped time and suddenly Kira appeared in other place it's reasonable that the driver couldn't have reacted on time, Making his death look like an accident was the best way in a moment like that to completely defeat him and Araki tried to make it organic
> Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke
Time traveling person? Boy that's just a theory that was made by fans. You cannot complain of a character that is irrelevant in the main story. If he was shown or not, if we know something about him or not it doesn't affect the anime's quality as he doesn't appear again and he doesn't involve in the main story. He is only part of Josuke's backstory nothing else

I would give this part a 9/10 if I'm guided by my enjoyment but objectively is a 7/10. However most of your arguments are wrong
Still best part so far next to SC, well at least until SO and SBR get their own animes

To say most of my arguments are wrong but start of your post with saying it's so subjective makes me wish I was dealing with a smarter bunch.
Dec 25, 2016 10:49 AM

May 2010
Damn it's already the end... :'(

a nice 9/10, great villain!
Dec 25, 2016 12:14 PM
Jan 2016
Animayham said:
SquishyShit said:

>Filler

To say most of my arguments are wrong but start of your post with saying it's so subjective makes me wish I was dealing with a smarter bunch.

Sorry if I wasn't so clear with that sentence
I'm saying that your argument is subjetive because you are saying: ! It SEEMED that the battle is less intense! you didn't give any argument to justify that and I'm telling you why It wasn't like what you said
I'm not saying that the intensity of the battle is something subjective
SquishyShitDec 25, 2016 12:19 PM
Dec 25, 2016 10:42 PM

May 2012
Kira sure got what he deserved! Really amazing ending, intense, epic, you name it! IT WAS DAMN GREAT!

That said though I did find that 39 episodes a bit strange, the start of everything felt a bit lackluster but on the other side it did gave each character in this story a lot more depth which is also quite good for a story buildup!

I especially liked the whole "find the real killer" part but on the other side it for some reason did not really feel like a JoJo adventure, more like a detective series.

All the JoJo elements were still present and that certainly was a nice touch, especially when all the "living" characters came together in the end.

So all in all a great new JoJo series, but in some parts a bit lacking compared to the previous series. That said I did quite liked the whole search and I do wonder what the next JoJo adventure will present us!
Dec 25, 2016 11:01 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Pretty good arc. I prefer Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders, but it's still good. Waiting for more Jojo anime. 9/10

Dec 26, 2016 4:12 AM

Dec 2013
Episode was perfect! Loved the new scenes with the "epilogues", and the reference to "Rohan Kishibe wa Ugokanai". Looking forward to Vento Aureo in 2017!!
JoJo is life!! You should know that.
Dec 26, 2016 5:54 AM
Nov 2016
RafaelDeJongh said:

So all in all a great new JoJo series, but in some parts a bit lacking compared to the previous series. That said I did quite liked the whole search and I do wonder what the next JoJo adventure will present us!
Part 5 is set in Italy, and involves the Mafia. I have no doubt people will be surprised by JoJo #5's parentage.

And I look forward to the arguments that will ensue when it comes to the big bad's power.
Dec 26, 2016 6:43 AM

May 2012
Volthoom said:
Part 5 is set in Italy, and involves the Mafia. I have no doubt people will be surprised by JoJo #5's parentage.

And I look forward to the arguments that will ensue when it comes to the big bad's power.

Yea I've read up to that a bit, I'm pretty much wondering how that will be like!
Dec 26, 2016 8:44 AM

Aug 2015
Goodbye, duwang.
Hello, My gangstars.
Dec 26, 2016 11:38 AM

Mar 2016
Noo... my jojo fridays ;-;
What will i do with my life now
''read the manga'' no i fucking wont

Dec 26, 2016 5:47 PM

Oct 2012
Volthoom said:

It may actually make more sense when animated.

Then again, it might make things more confusing instead, lol. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Dec 26, 2016 11:49 PM

Sep 2013
fluffybunnyboy said:
It may actually make more sense when animated.

I do believe that Parts 5 & 6 will undoubtedly benefit from being animated.

Or just from being adapted, period
(if those manga fandubs are anything to go by on this matter)
ShigyCDec 27, 2016 12:02 AM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Dec 27, 2016 3:17 AM

Jun 2011
Best fucking Jojo season.
I loved the atmosphere and the villain was greato.
Easily 10/10.
Dec 27, 2016 8:31 AM

Jul 2008
9/10 since it's the only rating called gureito.

Dec 28, 2016 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
How did Okuyasu return from the dead, again?
Dec 28, 2016 4:49 PM

Aug 2016
Fenryr19 said:
How did Okuyasu return from the dead, again?

Okuyasu is so dumb he can't even die properly

But no he never really died,Josuke healed him on the brink of death,it just took him a while to come around
Dec 28, 2016 10:02 PM

May 2015

just jojo things lul
Dec 28, 2016 10:03 PM

Mar 2014
Fave JoJo finale. Josuke ties Joseph as #1 JoJo.

8/10
Dec 29, 2016 1:48 AM
Dec 2016
one word to this anime

PERFECT
Dec 30, 2016 2:02 AM

Oct 2008
Just finished watching JoJo's Part 4. In all honesty, some people are really liking this part, but for me, Part 3 and 2 are undoubtedly my favorites with Part 4 and 1 being tied for second. Part 4 was far more claustrophobic and much of the series was spent meandering with regard to figuring out the identity of the main villain. Whereas for Part 3, we have a grand adventure/quest, which if you think about it, is even part of the title "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure". We have clear goals, meet a wide variety of characters with a huge array of colorful villains that took advantage of the different settings and situations and a big bad at the end that put up much more of an impressive fight than Kira ever did that led up to a far more spectacular finale. While I did enjoy the psychopathic, psychological nature of Kira, his abilities just pales in comparison to that of Dio's. The fact that they had to get a number of the characters to sit the final battle out just because "they couldn't hear them over the rain" really speaks to the contrivances that allowed Kira to last for so long and to stand up the other characters.

So yeah, if we're talking about JoJo's it's definitely 3/2 and 4/1 for me.
Dec 30, 2016 5:04 AM
Nov 2016
Actar said:
his abilities just pales in comparison to that of Dio's.
That's a problem, your thinking in ways of "how do the powers of the outdo the previous big bad's powers", Araki doesn't really do that, his thing is basically creating crazy fights, comparing those fights to previous battles is pointless.

Actar said:
J The fact that they had to get a number of the characters to sit the final battle out just because "they couldn't hear them over the rain" really speaks to the contrivances that allowed Kira to last for so long and to stand up the other characters.
The thing is, in the manga they were further away from where the fight took place, not sure why the anime literally had them just around the corner.

EDIT: but Part 4 is also its own self contained story. Nothing that happens in Part 4 will have any effect on any future Parts(apart from Jotaro having a PHD, and Koichi's small role in Part 5). Part 5 is also its own self contained story as well. Part 6 however is basically a continuation of Part 3, because the events of Stardust Crusaders has a ripple effect on Stone Ocean.
VolthoomDec 30, 2016 5:36 AM
Dec 31, 2016 5:32 AM

Oct 2012
So I'm the only Jojo fanboy who thought the "We can't hear the battle going on a short distance away from us" thing was comically dumb in the manga too, huh? =P

What Actar said is absolutely true. BTD aside, Kira doesn't really pose a threat to most of the characters. Even Okuyasu erased the air bubble like it was nothing and then immediately stole Stray Cat away.

If Kira had met Rohan first, then Rohan would have instantly disabled him with Heaven's Door, and if Kira had met Jotaro first, then Jotaro would have stopped time and beaten his ass down. Basically, solo Josuke vs. Kira was the only way there was going to be a somewhat even final battle, and it was pretty fun admittedly. But it's no DIO's World.
Dec 31, 2016 6:14 AM

Sep 2013
@fluffybunnyboy Kira's Quiet Life and Sheer Heart Attack arcs are the magnum opus of Diamond is Unbreakable for me.
I feel the same toward a fair chunk of the stuff involving Wham in Part 2
For Part 3 is D'Arby the Gambler and DIO's World
Part 1? I'll get the volumes first and figure it out from there

The finale sorta feels like Araki just having it end for the sake of ending it - just to me at least - although Josuke remains my favorite JoJo thus far and I love that he applied each tactic he learned throughout the whole bizarre spring & summer all within this last scuffle. Plus the whole limitations aspect for the Stands have gotten even more fleshed out by the end here, and I really have to commend that. That is where it really begins to set itself apart from other shonen battle systems from the time and, well, these battle mechanics are what strike a chord with me!

I wonder if Rohan could make Star Platinum stop time longer as a directive from Heaven's Door?
Although that might render Jotaro dead
ShigyCDec 31, 2016 6:53 AM
Dec 31, 2016 8:39 AM

Sep 2016
So Mona Lisa was the one who should be blamed. Seriously, I’ve seen several times something like “it’s a bit crude, but I got a boner”, but didn’t know it came from Kira, lol. He totally turned into a Hentai in this ep.
The visual effects were glorious when BTD was seemingly activated and SP THE WORLD was activated. Really wish I hadn’t been spoiled of the ambulance. Fortunately, the way he’s killed by it was different from what I imagined.

Love the epilogues of everyone. Reimi looked so beautiful in this ep. Shinobu & Hayato survived and their relationship was improved, they would keep waiting for the one who would never come back tho. I was trolled into thinking that Okuyasu’s dad might turn back normal after eating Tonio’s food.
Joseph, you shouldn’t keep Tomoko’s photo. I agree with Josuke on that. Finally Josuke got himself an allowance, good for him. Jotaro’s banter about his golden spirit, lmao. Love Josuke’s smug smile when he got the money and waved goodbye to Joseph & Jotaro.
Dat last pose, so…

Since Koichi was doing the narration during the end of this ep, I really thought we would have a Part 5 teaser. It’s a shame that we did’t get one. I’m so looking forward to Part 5 and to seeing my favorite character in JJBA. BTW,

From Part 5, I’ll finally become a manga reader and won’t be worried about spoilers. Just hope I won’t be too nitpicking about the anime adaptation later on.

Overall, SoL isn’t my type of thing and for me DiU lacked in the epicness that existed in SC finale, but I love Kira as an antagonist. He’s so different from most villains nowadays who turned out to be good guys at the end just with extreme thoughts or wrong way of handling things. Kira is no way a good person, but you still love to see him and kinda don’t want him to be ended. DiU is 8.5/10 to me, but I will round it to 9/10. If I hadn’t been spoiled of so many things about Part 4 (no MC die, ambulance, the alley, etc.), I could probably have rated it higher.
Orikasa_MomijiDec 31, 2016 8:46 AM
Jan 1, 2017 9:39 AM
Nov 2016
Something to remember once Part 6 gets animated: the songs Made In Heaven and Burning Down The House both have lyrics that mention the weather.

Keep that in mind.
Jan 4, 2017 8:09 PM

Sep 2014
When you binge 113 episodes of jojo and there is no more left x.x
Jan 5, 2017 2:26 AM

Oct 2016
Out of all the previous JoJo, this has the most satisfying ending. Best SoL of the year. Lol
Jan 5, 2017 8:43 PM

Feb 2016
Now the question is whether the short story "Dead man's Question" will be animated as an OVA or not....
Jan 7, 2017 12:32 AM

Sep 2013
Goku said:
When you binge 113 episodes of jojo and there is no more left x.x

You made me just realize that 113 is also the number of chapters of the manga which comprises both Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency.

PB is up to chapter 45,
SdC is ch. 265,
and DiU ends at ch. 439
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

117 by utopica »»
Jan 1, 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.