Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2016 2:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ugh, I can't stand that Kokoa Hamana girl. Seems like drama always follows wherever she goes.

Cute episode I guess. We even got a chorus competition so that's kinda refreshing.
Dec 15, 2016 10:00 AM
Apr 2014
This episode is really good actually with its serious tone.
But it kinda looked like it was the last episode. I want to see the third heroine of the manga but seeing how it's going (almost the end of elementary school and all), I can't imagine a third season <__<'

Personally, I love Kokoa xD She's annoying, true, but she's actually the more lucid and her VA is amazing. And without her, the stories between Hanabi and Takao would be flat.

Oh and it's funny to see how Hanabi's brother is so much shorter than Takao in the anime xD
Dec 19, 2016 9:06 PM

May 2015
Glad to see Hanabi's brother coming to terms with Yuuto x Hanabi relationship.

Stark700 said:
Ugh, I can't stand that Kokoa Hamana girl. Seems like drama always follows wherever she goes.
I co-sign this…
Jan 2, 2017 2:52 AM

Dec 2016
Do you know where can I find the episode with English sub?
Jan 5, 2017 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
CookieLover176 said:
Do you know where can I find the episode with English sub?
Why don't you just wait until it's out on the streaming sites? lol The subbers are a bit behind, be patient. People who replied in this thread either watch it with Chinese subs or raw.
Jan 5, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2016
Thank you! And sorry but I just love this anime. I just saw it and it was amazing <3
Jan 5, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2011
Roy_Focker said:

Stark700 said:
I co-sign this…

Seriously. Even when she's lied and cheated like 9000 times to everyone in the class and is known for wanting to break the two up so she can have the dude by having everyone turn on Hanabi--which we have seen her exposed for all the time--yet somehow the class totally believes her when she cries wolf again. I know they're kids but they're not fucking retarded. Nobody was like "hey, Kokoa has lied about Hanabi doing stuff 10 times already this semester to get Hanabi in trouble. Don't you think she's faking again?" The first two times are easy to dismiss but the 3rd time and more; like jesus that's a mental disease. How does she even have friends? We had a boy like this in my elementary school when I was growing up and nobody wanted to be his friend after he pulled shit similar to this.
Jan 5, 2017 5:45 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Though there have been several episodes I thought were just 'so-so', ep 11 was the first ep in both seasons I actually disliked. There were several elements that bothered me. I do agree that Kokoa brings in some conflict that the story needs (and yes her VA is doing a good job), but as someone else mentioned there comes a point when the others, particularly Hanabi, need to start ignoring her. And Hanabi's *college* age brother *crying* about her having a boy friend?

Oh, and is Takao really 12? :D
Jan 5, 2017 6:38 PM

May 2015
lanblade said:

Seriously. Even when she's lied and cheated like 9000 times to everyone in the class and is known for wanting to break the two up so she can have the dude by having everyone turn on Hanabi--which we have seen her exposed for all the time--yet somehow the class totally believes her when she cries wolf again. I know they're kids but they're not fucking retarded. Nobody was like "hey, Kokoa has lied about Hanabi doing stuff 10 times already this semester to get Hanabi in trouble. Don't you think she's faking again?" The first two times are easy to dismiss but the 3rd time and more; like jesus that's a mental disease. How does she even have friends? We had a boy like this in my elementary school when I was growing up and nobody wanted to be his friend after he pulled shit similar to this.
Yeah, that is why I was thinking the same thing... they are 12 years old of age (a little innocent) but come on when the girl is practically doing this kind of stuff every day in class (5 days a week) I think they are smart enough to realize that she is a conniving little rascal and there has to be a point when she isn’t effective anymore…
Jan 5, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
Cratex said:
And Hanabi's *college* age brother *crying* about her having a boy friend?

Hanabi's brother really grossed me out with that. Get over yourself bro. She's literally going to be a teenager in less than a year and going to middle school; and you're pulling the "you can't date till your older" card. Like what the fuck is a few months going to change?
And did he ever think about why she hid it from him? Like bro you're so overbearing and terrifying that she can't even share one of the happiest moments in her [very short 12 year old] life with you. And any time it was brought up in this ep or that previous one with parent's day--she was on the verge of tears.
It would break my heart if one of my family members couldn't come to me about something wonderful in their life because they were afraid of me destroying their happiness no matter what their age was.

Takao must have secretly been held behind 2-3 grades. The kid is years ahead of his time emotionally, mentally, physically. Look at him being a conductor for their choir thingie teaching and leading on the rest of the class. Like wtf is the music teacher doing? Isn't that her job? Where did Takao learn how to conduct?
Jan 5, 2017 7:27 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
lanblade said:
Takao must have secretly been held behind 2-3 grades.
(grin) Overall I like the story (I wouldn't be here otherwise), and it's not often we get a story about people who are already in a relationship. But often occasionally I have to squint and pretend they are a few years older.
Jan 6, 2017 12:36 PM
Dec 2010
I hope this show ends with Hanabi slapping the ever-loving p!ss out of Cocoa so badly that when/if we get a third season she won't be shown a single second. God, she's such an irritating b!tch that it's making the whole show worse for me.
Jan 7, 2017 3:02 PM
Nov 2015
Can u give me the manga link ?
Jan 10, 2017 4:48 AM

Dec 2009
This anime is quite good, i honestly didn't expect the drama to go so far for a fluff series, it sure does up the excitement overall. So much for light fluff to sleep to haha.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 10, 2017 1:28 PM

Sep 2012
Merurin-chan said:
But it kinda looked like it was the last episode. I want to see the third heroine of the manga but seeing how it's going (almost the end of elementary school and all), I can't imagine a third season <__<'

Personally, I love Kokoa xD She's annoying, true, but she's actually the more lucid and her VA is amazing. And without her, the stories between Hanabi and Takao would be flat.

Oh and it's funny to see how Hanabi's brother is so much shorter than Takao in the anime xD

So, the anime actually skipped a ton of content from the manga?
Jan 12, 2017 2:56 AM

Jan 2015
Cratex said:
lanblade said:
Takao must have secretly been held behind 2-3 grades.
(grin) Overall I like the story (I wouldn't be here otherwise), and it's not often we get a story about people who are already in a relationship. But often occasionally I have to squint and pretend they are a few years older.
Oh come on, please don't say it. I've thinking about that too. Now the curiosity just getting back and bigger than before. They must be, like the title "told"... 12 years old. It's time to more focus about another Cocoa's evil scheme.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 12, 2017 4:28 PM

Nov 2013
geeeeez cocoa is annoying me so hard...even staying out of the piano that she wanted and even took away from aoi (yes she was on the theater already but still) just to make hanabi suffer...
good thing she failed at it MUAHAHAHA
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 14, 2017 5:34 PM

Oct 2012
Felt like an ending.. Even though we all know Aoi needs to be resolved too.
And it X-Mas next time, one third of the year (one more series) remaining then?

But really, Cocoa's messing around is getting really stale by now. I can't stand her anymore. This show would be great but only if it stopped reapeating the same things over and over again.
And in reality Cocoa would be without any friend and noone would even listen to her now.
Jan 27, 2017 10:03 AM

Jul 2009
I am glad Hanabi's brother is "ok" if their relationship now.
Feb 17, 2017 11:16 PM

May 2014
It takes a special level of fucked up to be so selfish to attempt to make your entire class drop out of an event just so you can pin the blame on someone else.

A real special level of fucked up.
Feb 25, 2017 11:34 AM

Feb 2008
lanblade said:
Hanabi's brother really grossed me out with that. Get over yourself bro. She's literally going to be a teenager in less than a year and going to middle school; and you're pulling the "you can't date till your older" card. Like what the fuck is a few months going to change?
And did he ever think about why she hid it from him? Like bro you're so overbearing and terrifying that she can't even share one of the happiest moments in her [very short 12 year old] life with you. And any time it was brought up in this ep or that previous one with parent's day--she was on the verge of tears.
It would break my heart if one of my family members couldn't come to me about something wonderful in their life because they were afraid of me destroying their happiness no matter what their age was.

You'll see when/if you have a daughter some day. It's not really that simple, and 12 is a delicate age, most of elementary school really is honestly. And you should know that it's not a small digit when it comes to children, every year is a big change for them. I understood Hanabi's brother 100% and his worries, probably the only thing that eased things was that Takao was a classmate and not a year or two older. They are still too young for sex and things, but think of all the emotional trauma either of them could go considering they're still naive children. Not advocating that that should be forbidden or anything, but it's really not an easy thing to absorb.

I know Hanabi's brother is supposed to be short, but damn talk about manlet, he's shorter than Takao by like a whole head or two.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 6, 2017 11:53 AM

Mar 2017
I can totally understand what Hanabi's brother is saying. Well, my older brothers are like that too.. I know that they're only doing that because they want me to focus on studying so that I can have a good future.

If I had a sibling that is 12 years old only and she's already in a relationship. I would totally be against it. 12 years old???? she's too young.

But anyways, I'm glad he's not against to it now.

Tsutsum and Oniichani best ♥♥♥♥♥
eulsFeb 22, 2018 9:12 PM

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Dec 7, 2017 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
Kokoa is soooo annoying...

Putting that aside I'm really sad this anime is about to end. I actually really wanna see them grow all the way until their adults! Its actually a little disappointing that their still 12 after 24 episodes...
Feb 5, 2018 5:40 AM

Feb 2013
Kokoa, please die, and let it be the most painful and long death you can have.
Lol, onii-chan will fall in love with Takao.
Feb 22, 2018 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
lanblade said:
Roy_Focker said:

I co-sign this…

Roy_Focker said:
lanblade said:

Yeah, that is why I was thinking the same thing... they are 12 years old of age (a little innocent) but come on when the girl is practically doing this kind of stuff every day in class (5 days a week) I think they are smart enough to realize that she is a conniving little rascal and there has to be a point when she isn’t effective anymore…

IKR

its so retarded that they still believe Kokoa, its so sloppy (or should i say bad) writing

ZetaZaku said:
lanblade said:

You'll see when/if you have a daughter some day. It's not really that simple, and 12 is a delicate age, most of elementary school really is honestly. And you should know that it's not a small digit when it comes to children, every year is a big change for them. I understood Hanabi's brother 100% and his worries, probably the only thing that eased things was that Takao was a classmate and not a year or two older. They are still too young for sex and things, but think of all the emotional trauma either of them could go considering they're still naive children. Not advocating that that should be forbidden or anything, but it's really not an easy thing to absorb.

I know Hanabi's brother is supposed to be short, but damn talk about manlet, he's shorter than Takao by like a whole head or two.

12 are already teenagers

no less than 100 years ago. 200 years ago, a 12 year old was considered a -young- adult. That's why most women were usually married between 12 and 16. That was the effect of one of the most fundamental laws of nature;

& why is that? ofc cause at 12 they are mature enough for romance & hey get to feel real love first time if they happen to fall for some1 at age of 12, if they are not to awkward with ppl like char u see in anime who cant make friends at first for them it could take longer to fall for some1

so 12 year old teenagers dating isn't nothing

if she would be my sister or daughter i would support her, so i say hes bro was being lame when he found out that Hanabi has BF, i mean at the beginning of this EP & when he visited school at parents day & said to early for u over & over again

u just have old-fashioned view, cause it was believed that teenagers only have child's love a illusion not real love, but that's wrong that 12+ teenagers experience love first time

euls said:
I can totally understand what Hanabi's brother is saying. Well, my older brothers are like that too.. I know that they're only doing that because they want me to focus on studying so that I can we have a good future.

If I had a sibling that is 12 years old only and she's already in a relationship. I would totally be against it. 12 years old???? she's too young.

But anyways, I'm glad he's not against to it now.

Tsutsum and Oniichani best ♥♥♥♥♥

if she would be my sister or daughter i would support her, so i say hes bro was being lame when he found out that Hanabi has BF, i mean at the beginning of this EP & when he visited school at parents day & said to early for u over & over again

no less than 100 years ago. 200 years ago, a 12 year old was considered a -young- adult. That's why most women were usually married between 12 and 16. That was the effect of one of the most fundamental laws of nature;

& why is that? ofc cause at 12 they are mature enough for romance & hey get to feel real love first time if they happen to fall for some1 at age of 12, if they are not to awkward with ppl like char u see in anime who cant make friends at first for them it could take longer to fall for some1

12 is the minimum age to start dating

u half to support ur family, as long as ur she/he ins't in love with some low life scumbag

@ZetaZaku @euls also with tat attitude u only turn ur sibling/daughter/son against u & make them rebellious, they run away from home & it can also end them braking up from family when they get age of 18 & step in to darkness, u know drop out of school & start hanging out with bad ppl & they end up on the wrong side of the law to, also if u don't want real life Romeo & Juliet story in ur family u should support them instead being against their love it can happen & it has happened, this are all the possibility's that can happen if u go against or kids happiness

u need to give them opportunity to make mistakes so they can learn from them & the younger the better minimum 12, its better for them in a long run

some couple that lived together till they died started dating at age 12

only crappy parents & siblings don't allow their sibling/daughter/son experience their first love, cause for them it feels same if some1 says same thing to u adult that ur not allowed..., & that makes u the bad guy, u shouln't bully ur own family like that
Sugram22Feb 22, 2018 3:50 AM
Jun 24, 2019 9:22 PM
Jun 2019
I really liked this anime, it was adorable, and I liked watching Ayase work so hard to get her big brothers acceptance.
Also, it's been said before like a million times, but I absolutely hate Cocoa.
May 3, 2020 5:10 PM
Mar 2018
Merurin-chan said:

same, she also plays a big role in challenging the mcs to do better
May 3, 2020 5:15 PM
Mar 2018
lanblade said:
Cratex said:
And Hanabi's *college* age brother *crying* about her having a boy friend?

Takao must have secretly been held behind 2-3 grades. The kid is years ahead of his time emotionally, mentally, physically. Look at him being a conductor for their choir thingie teaching and leading on the rest of the class. Like wtf is the music teacher doing? Isn't that her job? Where did Takao learn how to conduct?
ShiroNyu said:
Thank you! And sorry but I just love this anime. I just saw it and it was amazing <3
It has been said that he loved music, there might be some connection to it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2016

27 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 18, 1:46 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2016

12 by hyproescalier »»
May 3, 2020 5:07 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2016

15 by hyproescalier »»
May 3, 2020 4:46 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2016

12 by hyproescalier »»
May 3, 2020 4:35 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2016

11 by Xcchi »»
Jun 24, 2019 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.