Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2016 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah so Mikage wasn't kidding about getting involved in the LRIG drama. Even if it means fighting against Homura...

Now I feel like Homura wasn't ready at all especially after her reunion with Chinatsu. The only thing I guess she could do is fight and be herself. Not impressed by the way she was fighting this episode. Chinatsu's past seemed more cheerful compared to her current personality. Again..the change.
Stark700Nov 4, 2016 10:50 AM
Nov 4, 2016 11:23 AM

Feb 2016
That episode was powerful. Suzu should finally let go and find another reason to fight, Chi-chan is such a jerk now. That preview though... are those screams Chinatsu's?? o.o

I expected to see Hanna turning on the dark side with her black LRIG, she didn't seem to be much of a friend anyway and cared more about the information she can get. Now Suzu is alone and it gets very interesting what would happen next. The battle also felt good, with suspense.

That soccer guy seemed kinda useless and I didn't understand what exactly did he mean to achieve by not fighting, but overall I really liked this episode! :)) The hype continues.
AquamirrorNov 4, 2016 12:08 PM
Nov 4, 2016 11:43 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
In that little screentime, imma have to say that Shou is the best character so far. Simple, but i can easily side with him and i like his personality.

Chinatsu is still an asshole.
Nov 4, 2016 11:50 AM

Dec 2014
Really Good episode.

Feel really sad for Suzuko, Everything is crumbling around her. The person she's looked upto for so long has turned into a jerk who claims she doesn't want anything to do with her.

Looks like Hanna wanted to battle Suzuko after all. Despite it being a sad battle with Suzuko eventually refusing to fight back, I guess this is a well needed wake up call for Suzuko. She has no choice now but to fight these battles and prove Chi-chan wrong.

Speaking of Chintasu, It's really sad to see how her personality has done a complete change and she's become quite the jerk. I liked her a lot in episode 2 and while I don't dislike her now, It is really dejecting to see her in this state trying to erase her memories because of some twisted logic. Though I will admit that I love those smug smirks she gives from time to time. XD

I like the new guy Shouhei, Loved the flashback between him and Chinatsu, I definitely like the old Chintasu way more. Was really nice to see that her words helped him through those tough times. Ironic that Chinatsu's words back then are in direct contrast to what she's attempting to do now.

Interested in seeing what's gonna happen next, Those screams in the PV. :o
Aquamirror said:

That soccer guy seemed kinda useless and I didn't understand what exactly did he mean to achieve by not fighting.

Seems like there's a new element in place wherein even if you don't fight, After 90 days if you still have coins left I think you can stop being a selector at the cost of losing some of your memories. I believe that's what he's going for.
Lelouch0202Nov 4, 2016 11:59 AM
Nov 4, 2016 12:18 PM

Feb 2013
Chinatsu actually believes that if she forgets Suzuko, things will start going better.
Nov 4, 2016 12:23 PM

Jan 2013
Suzuko should have asked "should i attack or not in order to win?"
what a dumb bitch...

Also it looks like Hanna might be our first winner or a "winner".
Pazuzu95Nov 4, 2016 12:30 PM
Nov 4, 2016 12:23 PM
Mar 2016
Whoa, what a coincident, Shou and Chi knew each other from middle school, and Suzu has yuri feeling for Chi. Man, was Suzu really stupid for entering a contract, and now she regretting it.

So what kind of job will Chi get in , since it kinda look like she won't be going to college.
Nov 4, 2016 12:42 PM
Apr 2012
It was a good episode, I'm impatiently waiting for the next one.
I also hope the battles will start to become more intense as the serie goes on but I really like the gloomy atmosphere around the characters, especially the way Chinatsu is thinking ! Really intrested in how Shou can spice up the show as he is quite a positive thinker. And I want more info on the bookmaker, this guy is really enigmatic, isn't he ?
Nov 4, 2016 1:51 PM
May 2015
I guess my theory about Chinatsu losing at a WIXOSS battle and her LRIG taking over her was wrong. That's still Chinatsu and man, her personality really changed because she thinks that forgetting a certain past or "a part of her" will make her a stronger Selector.

Hmm, I really don't know know what to think about this one but I'll just have to see how they play this one out. My guess is she's getting really desperate, to the point where she has to forget her best friend, just so she can solve her dire situation.

Both of these scenes can be taken out of context very easily :/

Tsk, people will think that she's a lesbian. She just loves her as her best friend, people

Hmmm.....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3/5 Good Episode but Chinatsu's change in personality might break the show for me in the future.

Unrelated Note: I guess the US and Canada aren't the only country in the world that calls the sport "Soccer". Thank God. Follow the North American term, not the European Term ;).
jc9622Nov 4, 2016 2:03 PM

Nov 4, 2016 2:44 PM

Dec 2014
Chi-chan's a bitch now. Great.....

Some good battles as per usual.
Nov 4, 2016 2:55 PM

Feb 2014
Things are getting pretty tense now. It sucks that Chinatsu had to act the way she did to Suzuko, who only wanted to be friends like before. No chance of that happening now though. D=

To add to her misery, her next opponent was Hanna, who she was able to avoid battling a couple of times before. Sadly, she lost to the more experienced selector, who I think will be the first to gain all five coins. Knowing how Selector Infected/Spread went, I doubt Hanna is going to find happiness when she gets her fifth coin.

I do like Shouhei, who's trying to go the distance without battling anyone. Chinatsu's words to him in the past after he couldn't play soccer/football again helped him a lot. Shame that the Chinatsu now is an entirely different person personality wise compared to her past. =/

Good episode overall and I do wonder if this loss will place Suzuko in a downwards spiral. Hopefully she'll find someway to get herself back on her feet. =)
Nov 4, 2016 3:20 PM

Jul 2015
Lelouch0202 said:

Seems like there's a new element in place wherein even if you don't fight, After 90 days if you still have coins left I think you can stop being a selector at the cost of losing some of your memories. I believe that's what he's going for.

Good point but the thing is, the rate in which the coin turns black is so fast (ep1 reference) that i don't think its possible to wait for 90 days and not lose all your coins without playing any game. Unless of course if 2 players join in team and cheat the game by playing against each other and losing in terns to reset their time limits ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So i don't know what hell Shirai-kun is thinking!
---------------------------------------------
Episode flew by so fast, i want more!
Anyway, i was hoping that Shirai-kun pull's Chinatsu from the dark side and this time Suzu gets dark and they have work to together to get her back but no, it seems she's going to stay in the dark. Its so sad since she's my favorite character after all.
Suzu now have only one coin left (lost one for losing the match and one for betting i guess) lets see what happens next! cant w8!
John_MaxNov 4, 2016 3:24 PM
Nov 4, 2016 3:52 PM

Jul 2014
God that scream in the preview...
Things look to be dark/sad in the next episode...

(And waiting a week for that... ugh)
Nov 4, 2016 10:13 PM

Oct 2012
Ugh the suffering is so bad for my heart
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 5, 2016 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
The despair continue. It was a very sad episode for Suzu, she was betrayal and Mikage took advantage of her trauma to win without difficulties.
Thanks to Shou, we learned more rules about the game. Very good episode!
Nov 5, 2016 3:43 PM

Apr 2014
im just really hoping we start to see some change in Suzuko her becoming stronger wpuld be great cause as she is right now is a bit annoying how she just let herself lose and how she let things get to her so much

as for Hanna really wanna know more of her past and seeing as she may be the first one to win the game im wondering whats really gonna happen so am looking forward to next ep
"one step at a time"
Nov 5, 2016 9:46 PM

Aug 2012
-Chinatsu just laying down the shade. I'm really glad that she seems to be a main character because she is quite possibly the best out of all of the ones that have been introduced so far.
-She even stomped on the Mel accessory. Only 5 episodes in and this show is a couple of orders of magnitude better than the entirety of the first series
-Seems like Hanna lost her younger sister or something
-Shouhei's the name of reluctant dude
-Looks like Shouhei's permanently out of commission for playing sports
-Well at least his reason for not battling is level-headed
-Chinatsu's voice was noticeably more upbeat in the flashback, which was kinda saddening
-I kinda hope that what Chinatsu said to Suzuko was actually her speaking, and Suzuko's just delusional
-Man my heart sank when Chinatsu lied to her parents about finishing her job shift
-Alright, Hanna actually telling Suzuko that her priorities are misordered utterly blew away any doubt that this series was better than the first one
-Something interesting to note in the ED animation: in the sequence where there are two interlocked hands that get separated, only one of the hands tries reaching for the other one when they break contact

I was kind of iffy about watching this given how much I did not like the first WIXOSS show, but Lostorage just impressed me a ton more times than it disappointed me. After Chinatsu and Suzuko eventually got reunited, it's been consistently impressing me with how the plot and characters both seem to be progressing. Like, no one in this show has been Hitoe-tier and Suzuko seems to at least be trying to work towards climbing from Ruuko-tier. Chinatsu seems to be as great of a character as Akira because of how wonderfully and tragically broken she is, but I have more sympathy for Chinatsu than I do for Akira because Chinatsu's goals are much nobler. Even the side characters of Hanna and Shouhei seem to be devoting themselves to pretty understandable causes. This episode showed me that Lostorage definitely has the potential to be good.
Nov 6, 2016 1:13 AM

Jun 2011
I feel so bad for Suzu because she never asked for any of this despair... :(
Hang on Suzu, you can do it.
Nov 6, 2016 12:09 PM
Oct 2009
Was really sad episode i feel very sorry for suzu. :(
Nov 6, 2016 7:12 PM
Oct 2015
loved it when she was holding hands with shou what came to her mind was not that she was holding hands with a guy but her memories of suzuko
Nov 6, 2016 8:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That alley scene was quite funny.
Chinatsu just no. Just let Karma deal with Chinatsu. That park scene was pretty messed up.

The moment Suzuko ends her turn, wow. Poor girl comes back to her hometown, only to end up all depressed. Well she's got two choices. Either fight or wait out them 90 days.

Nov 7, 2016 5:32 AM

Nov 2014
That Satomi dude is hiding under the slide or something while recording and listening some shits..... That Chinatsu's attitude, rude as F*** . Thinking that Suzuko is a nuisance in her way. she threw her friend like trash. And that dude ( I forgot his name ) saved by Chinatsu's words of wisdom but now, Chinatsu was turn into ice cold..

Nov 7, 2016 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
Lostorage is too good, man. >_< Waiting another week for the next episode is going to be hard. ;_;

So until now we have Yuri Problems (Suzu); Life Problems (Chi); Family Problems? (Hana); Incest Problems (Blonde guy) and... Shou. I find actually funny that everyone is insane or psycho about smth except Shou lol He's like the guy in the war that says "hey guys let's calm down" :'D Love it.

Also he uses a white deck, so yeah, another point. 5/5, I hope we see Shou battle, and I hope Suzu gets up and don't turn insane/psycho ):
Nov 7, 2016 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
That was such a seductive and alluring look from Chinatsu's: "If you'd like, I'll do it with you." Such a double meaning coming from a high school girl which makes you think she's a slut!
Suzuko lost against Hanna because she hesitated.
4/5.

Nov 8, 2016 12:16 AM

May 2014
Fairly good episode hmm... I don't get what the male selector said about the 90 days thing
Waiting for more intense battles and despairrrr
5/5
Nov 12, 2016 10:56 AM

Jul 2009
Lots of talk about what fighting really is for. Chinatsu wants to be true to herself without Suzuko and same with the guy that she knew. Looks like he's got a bit of a crush on her too huh :P I wonder what he's talking about with the 90 day limit? I guess if you don't manage to get 5 coins or lose all of them you stop being a Selector maybe, but also lose a memory? Though how is he able to stop his coins from turning black for so long? Hmm ... then we've got Hanna vs Suzuko. I really do quite like Hanna, especially with her being crafty towards the end and managing to pull off a win even with their special abilities in play. Looks like Suzuko has to find what she's battling for now, because I'm guessing that she's gonna have to fight Chinatsu next episode ... looks like Hanna has some sort of childhood memory/loss that is affecting her too. Oh well, next episode seems like it'll be a good one :D
Nov 12, 2016 12:33 PM

Jul 2009
A very sad start, Chi-chan had it hard, but it's not Suzuko's fault.

I think that Hanna might feel guilty about the dead of someone of her family.
Nov 22, 2016 10:17 PM

Dec 2012
Chinatsu rejecting the yuri.

Chinatsu: Want to do it with me?

Me: Well, I'm not saying no.

Chinatsu rejecting Shou.

When you come home and your parents say you can't go to college.

So Honest can be beaten.

Suzu taking that L.

LRIG's continue to look fine.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 29, 2017 5:53 PM

Nov 2013
At this point, I don't care about Chinatsu. She could disappear and I wouldn't mind.

I don't like, how she blames Suzuko for her personal problems and shortcomings. That's not getting stronger, that's just running away.

She already has given up (herself), she only hasn't realized it yet.

Suzuko lost against Hanna, because she was confused about her feelings.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 13, 2021 5:31 PM

Feb 2014
Chinatsu really changed from the past like damn. Like I can sympathize with how she's stressed out bc of everything going on in her life, but I feel like it's kinda weird that she thinks that forgetting Suzuko completely would be the best answer to her insecurities.

I wanted Suzu to not give up during the battle like that but like I guess it's hard to concentrate when your goal is to get stronger for the sake of others. Especially when the one she's trying to get stronger for is looking to just rid her life of Suzu

That 90 day thing is interesting, but like don't the coins disappear pretty quickly? Can Shouhei really go that long without battling?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Sep 2021
Hanna was such a hypocrite in this episode. One second she was telling Suzuko "you should respect other people's decisions" and the next second she outright denies Suzuko's wishes when Suzuko said she was fighting for someone else lol this level of writing is on par if not worse than Infected's "you forget everything about Selector battles if you lose 3 times but actually not really (because Aki-bitchy)".

During the battle, Suzuko asks "Are there any traps hidden in your cards now?" wouldn't "Honest" have made her just outright say there aren't any traps? How convenient it is that just for this battle the logic of answering honestly doesn't apply just so that Suzuko would lose.

And we find out you can just lose some memories if you have at least 1 coin after 90 days? err...whatever happened to the plot point about the coin slowly turning black if you don't battoru! for x number of days (which in the early episodes seems to indicate it to be as fast as 1 day?
yhagniAug 14, 2022 7:03 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

62 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 15, 2021 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.