Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2016 9:27 AM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, now we start on the usual Mochijun's blood bath. Feeling really bad for Noe, can't really blame him for feeling glad that he was alive. But then after his brain finished processing what happened, it came crashing down that his closest friend was dead, and Louis being dead was the reason Noe could stay alive... I'd expect something similar will happen to Noe and Vanitas in the future if chapter one is any indication.
Aug 23, 2016 8:35 PM
Oct 2013
The chapter was cute until the very end lol. His teacher is really suspicious and very interesting. I do not think he is chalatan but he may be someone related to him. Also the art of this chapter is really beautiful! Cant wait to see the manga get animated
Aug 24, 2016 2:24 PM

Sep 2015
I really like Louis as a character, felt really bad for him. T_T
I have this weird feeling that he's somehow alive, or that he's maybe Vanitas? It's MochiJun after all...
Also the teacher seems very suspicious.
Aug 27, 2016 2:40 AM

Jul 2013
Yes, teacher definitely isn't a good character, but it would be too early to find out Charlatan's identity and besides I think Noe would notice something strange about him if he really was Charlatan. This flashback is really nice and interesting, but I'm still dying to find out what happened at the party. Also Vanitas? He was bitten by Jeanne and everything..
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Dec 29, 2016 7:58 AM

Jan 2016
Charlatan dude looks like Mad Hatter fused with Jack Skellington lol
Jul 12, 2021 9:22 AM

Oct 2016
Jesus Christ, that was fucked. The 3 of them were so cute just playing around and then their friends. Only Domi and Noe were left out of all of them. Now I wonder what exactly Noe's teacher is.
Jul 17, 2021 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
The teacher is sus af, I figured he'd be the charlatan but I'm waiting for any twist T_T

Poor Noe, Domi and Louis, this was traumatizing. Their early friendship was so heartwarming, the siblings comforting Noe and befriending him, and Noe being concerned over Louis' wellbeing. Such a sad flashback
Jan 8, 2023 11:30 AM

May 2021
Just as dark as I remembered it. Teacher is certainly sus asf. I would think he's Charlatan but it's possible there are multiple parties involved instead of there being only one baddie.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 63 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 24

0 by DarkHumor04 »»
Apr 24, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Chapter 42 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 27, 2020

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.