Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2016 7:19 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This series has been missing some true over the top drama and we got it here with Miyuki's sacrifice. You know when the ED is played in the middle of the episode that things are going to get nasty.

D-Boy is going to go dark and moody again after losing his sister.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 25, 2016 5:31 PM

Jul 2008
the situation looks pretty hopeless, i wonder how they will rise back up and face 4 tekkamen.
Feb 19, 2017 10:28 PM

Apr 2011
Damn, I actually cried there @ the end. I knew what was going to happen, but to know that it's her own family dismembering her... it messed me up. [she's only like 16 years old, isn't she?]

I hope that when Evil finally gets killed, it's not a quick death. Make him suffer. >:(
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 2, 2020 8:26 AM
Jan 2019
Colbert, a character that has been there since the beginning of the series, dies - he deserved it, tho i feel bad for potentially good people on his base who were to scared to go against him.

Miyuki, a character that got only recently introduced, dies - I CRY
Aug 13, 2023 8:06 AM

Apr 2009
Heavy! This show has really grown on me a lot, I wasn't so hot on it at first but now I'm totally invested. Because the show is so bleak I honestly didn't know if Colbert would succeed in destroying the ring. And Miyuki's death was so moving. I guess things will be shaken up again now that the Space Knights' base is destroyed. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sub vs. Dub in Tekkaman Blade?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 5

0 by JoNuttanon1994 »»
Feb 5, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade Episode 46 Discussion

Farabeuf - Aug 14, 2016

5 by walla »»
Aug 31, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade Episode 39 Discussion

CountZeroOr - Aug 18, 2014

5 by walla »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:55 AM

Poll: » Tekkaman Blade Episode 49 Discussion

greenmarty - Jul 26, 2012

12 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jul 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade Episode 48 Discussion

AngelicTotoro - Feb 24, 2017

2 by ArtimesGamer »»
Jul 28, 2023 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.