Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jul 22, 2016 10:24 PM
Feb 2014
AllenVonStein said:
Probaly an inside work they get paid to do this , it's ridiculous the amount of attack is getting higher , some people want to stop taking refugees especially old people like in Britain which is bad those people have war there (many childs die there).

I have been in Munich b4 I saw lot of Turks and Arabs they own cafe / restaurants.....
And it happens it's easy to get to Europe than murica .

it seems west isn't serious in defeating Isis .

Only Clinton and Erdogan can change this situation.

Inshallah Allahu Akbar to you too my friend
Jul 23, 2016 12:00 AM

Apr 2010
After France events i said that it will be Germanys turn... And it was...
Jul 23, 2016 12:12 AM

Mar 2016
Tekakurika said:

I hope nazis will do their revange, just like after Köln.
Jul 23, 2016 12:33 AM

Mar 2012
The shooter was identified as German

I bet all them ones who assumed it was refugees feel like idiots now.
No wait they are idiots they won't process it.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 12:34 AM

Apr 2010
Dave8814 said:
Tekakurika said:

What they did after Koln, kinda dont remember?
And i really doubt that they gonna do smt
Jul 23, 2016 1:00 AM
Jul 2018
So many shootings, sigh.
Jul 23, 2016 1:39 AM
Jul 23, 2016 2:02 AM

Sep 2015
55Snakes said:
Finally a bit of chaos in this world. Am I the only one that's really excited about this?

Chaotic neutral?

Someone call me when they find out his religion k
Jul 23, 2016 2:17 AM

Jul 2015
Mikasa said:

Ye, german ...with both Iran and Germany citizenships and screamed allahu akbar
Sukebe14Jul 23, 2016 3:07 AM
Jul 23, 2016 2:24 AM

Mar 2012
"from Iran" lol, he clearly identified himself as German. Clearly his German side made him do this
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 2:53 AM

Jun 2013
R.I.P. to those that are dead. Any news on the shooter being captured yet?
"Say it again, but sexier." - TRQ

Jul 23, 2016 2:55 AM

Mar 2012
PandaSaki said:
R.I.P. to those that are dead. Any news on the shooter being captured yet?

No, not yet. They also believe they're multiple suspects.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 2:55 AM

Mar 2016
Tekakurika said:
Dave8814 said:

What they did after Koln, kinda dont remember?
And i really doubt that they gonna do smt

After 2 months, they attacked rapefuges in the streets, burned some refugee hostel, and beat some antifatrash.
Jul 23, 2016 3:37 AM

Jun 2013
Looks like my vacation is indefinitely postponed (Europe trip that my parents promised because I wasn't born when my parents and big sis went to different countries in Europe).

Did the guy hate big Macs or what? Because it's the most delicious heart clogging delight I've ever had.
Jul 23, 2016 4:09 AM

Jun 2014
Mikasa said:

He was German-IRANIAN. This means he was half snackbar. As long as he isn't full german, I'm okay with it.

Jul 23, 2016 5:09 AM

Mar 2012
He said I am German. His german side committed the crime.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 5:20 AM

Aug 2014
Mikasa said:

Well, that doesn't change the fact that refugees do more harm than good.
Also crime rates has risen in the last years.

When a terror attack happen, there is 90% chance that its a refugee or at least not a native citizen.
I'm not an extremist, but now its all obvious, this agenda isn't going in a good direction.

But by reading your responses i lost hope, all i can do is Facepalm.
Dont bother replying.
Jul 23, 2016 5:28 AM

Mar 2012
Learn math and how to read sources. The axe attack in Wursburg was the only refugee-related attack so far.

Nice: French Citizenship
Brussels: Belgian
Paris: French
Orlando: Homo-American
All other shootings and terror attacks: Natives.
Syria two days ago: Revenge US-French coalition
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 5:38 AM

Sep 2015
Mikasa said:

just because you are born in germany doesn't mean you are german - he was german-born iranian, means his parents come from iran -> not german (Ius sanguinis)

Mikasa said:
Learn math and how to read sources. The axe attack in Wursburg was the only refugee-related attack so far.

nice: muslim
paris: muslim
orlando: muslim
würzburg: muslim
belgium: muslim
munich: probably muslim

Are you one of those welcome idiots?
Nigami_ShinJul 23, 2016 5:46 AM

Jul 23, 2016 5:43 AM

Aug 2014
@Mikasa

Okay you won a reply from me.

Check this out, your brain will hurt you for sure.

Nice: He wan't a french, citizenship? lol WTF is this, I dont believe in this shit. Citizenship doesn't matter it won't change anything, won't make them automatically culturally french or racially french either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Brussels: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings Read please, it hurts your brain a bit but it can be useful

Paris: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

Please read you TROLL, trolling tragic events, shame on you.

Orlando? we are talking about Europe! how stupid?

Syria: Well, i was against what is happening in Syria, I like Syria actually.

All other shootings done by native people? Lair!

Honestly its just you're either;
1- Troll, you shouldn't troll tragic events like this, unfunny troll.
2- Refuges or criminals are family-relative to you, which is understandable you need to defend them.
3- An idiot, which i dont think so.

This is what you've mentioned yourself, i didn't even bother to bring up another terror attacks to prove my statement.

After this I dont even need to reply anymore to you, no matter what you say.
Jul 23, 2016 5:47 AM

Jan 2011
Because you're born in a country it makes you a native.
Jul 23, 2016 5:48 AM

Mar 2012
"we are talking about Europe! how stupid?"

Klassical said:
Mikasa said:

When a terror attack happen, there is 90% chance that its a refugee or at least not a native citizen.
I'm not an extremist, but now its all obvious, this agenda isn't going in a good direction.

Dont bother replying.

CTRL+F "Europe"

No results found. We are talking about refugees. Regardless of their beliefs. The incoming flocks of refugees have virtually 99.9% assimilated into the culture than the one Wurzburg attack stuck out like a sore thumb. So far, the refugees haven't done any significant damage that even if we judge all by a few, they still would not pose a big threat.

"Lair!"

Lol.
4. Someone who knows how to use common sense and statistics, and get into an argument without raging into hyperventilation-caused typos.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 6:00 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I make fun of Bavarians a lot, but the fact of the matter is that they're my countrymen, even if they don't want to admit it, and how some dumb Iranian fuck claiming to be a German took a gun and went crazy with it down there is fucking sickening to me.

I don't know if he was associated with any terrorist organizations or anything, from what I've heard so far it does seem like a lone wolf act, so the best I'm hoping for is that people here don't try to downplay that he was Iranian and probably a Muslim for the sake of political correctness. The issues like this that are rising up in my country aren't a result of a few bad eggs, it's more or less along the lines of something fucked with that entire ideology that we're just so gung-ho on letting through our borders so we can prove to the world for the upteenth time that we feel bad about WWII and aren't racist or whatever.

Even if it was indeed a lone wolf act, it doesn't change that this is really just a symptom to a much bigger problem.

Jul 23, 2016 6:01 AM

Mar 2012
Nigami_Shin said:
Mikasa said:

just because you are born in germany doesn't mean you are german - he was german-born iranian, means his parents come from iran -> not german (Ius sanguinis)

Mikasa said:

nice: muslim
paris: muslim
orlando: muslim
würzburg: muslim
belgium: muslim
munich: probably muslim

Are you one of those welcome idiots?

We're discussing refugee status vs Citizenships. Most of attackers within Europe and the US happen to be citizens of that country. Which means the country itself is the breeding ground for what could possibly have radicalized them. Checkmate.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
Mikasa said:

Klassical said:

Dont bother replying.

CTRL+F "Europe"

No results found. We are talking about refugees. Regardless of their beliefs. The incoming flocks of refugees have virtually 99.9% assimilated into the culture than the one Wurzburg attack stuck out like a sore thumb. So far, the refugees haven't done any significant damage that even if we judge all by a few, they still would not pose a big threat.

"Lair!"

Lol.
4. Someone who knows how to use common sense and statistics, and get into an argument without raging into hyperventilation-caused typos.
Mikasa said:

Klassical said:

Dont bother replying.

CTRL+F "Europe"

"Lair!"

Lol.

You are either ignorant or troll, arent you?
Jul 23, 2016 6:05 AM

Mar 2012
Lisbon said:
I make fun of Bavarians a lot, but the fact of the matter is that they're my countrymen, even if they don't want to admit it, and how some dumb Iranian fuck claiming to be a German took a gun and went crazy with it down there is fucking sickening to me.

I don't know if he was associated with any terrorist organizations or anything, from what I've heard so far it does seem like a lone wolf act, so the best I'm hoping for is that people here don't try to downplay that he was Iranian and probably a Muslim for the sake of political correctness. The issues like this that are rising up in my country aren't a result of a few bad eggs, it's more or less along the lines of something fucked with that entire ideology that we're just so gung-ho on letting through our borders so we can prove to the world for the upteenth time that we feel bad about WWII and aren't racist or whatever.

Even if it was indeed a lone wolf act, it doesn't change that this is really just a symptom to a much bigger problem.

Polizei Muenchen confirmed his being German actually. The U Bahn stops are being skipped over now, and even Bavarian police outside of Munich are on the ground now.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 6:06 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Mikasa said:
Lisbon said:

Polizei Muenchen confirmed his being German actually. The U Bahn stops are being skipped over now, and even Bavarian police outside of Munich are on the ground now.

I haven't heard anything about this, myself.

Can I have a source or something?

Jul 23, 2016 6:12 AM

Mar 2012
@Lisbon
https://www.facebook.com/polizeimuenchen/videos/943049989174083/
One minute mark:

"Keinen Bezug zum Thema fluechtlinge"

"18 Jahre, in Muenchen geboren und Aufgewachsen" - Born and raised in Munich.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 6:13 AM

Sep 2015
Mikasa said:

We're discussing refugee status vs Citizenships. Most of attackers within Europe and the US happen to be citizens of that country. Which means the country itself is the breeding ground for what could possibly have radicalized them. Checkmate.

"Checkmate" :D

Lisbon said:

he's a troll. just ignore him

Jul 23, 2016 6:18 AM

Jan 2011
Pokemon go but instead of pokemon you catch kebabs kebabing near you, gonna be a millionaire.
Jul 23, 2016 6:21 AM

Mar 2012
According to the press conference, they searched his room and found no connection to ISIS either.

But they found ammunition and certain papers regarding police information and books about "school shootings" and such...
Seems to me like it was a bully victim case.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 6:24 AM

Jan 2013
Klassical said:
@Mikasa

Okay you won a reply from me.

Check this out, your brain will hurt you for sure.

Nice: He wan't a french, citizenship? lol WTF is this, I dont believe in this shit. Citizenship doesn't matter it won't change anything, won't make them automatically culturally french or racially french either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Brussels: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings Read please, it hurts your brain a bit but it can be useful

Paris: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

Please read you TROLL, trolling tragic events, shame on you.

Orlando? we are talking about Europe! how stupid?

Syria: Well, i was against what is happening in Syria, I like Syria actually.

All other shootings done by native people? Lair!

Honestly its just you're either;
1- Troll, you shouldn't troll tragic events like this, unfunny troll.
2- Refuges or criminals are family-relative to you, which is understandable you need to defend them.
3- An idiot, which i dont think so.

This is what you've mentioned yourself, i didn't even bother to bring up another terror attacks to prove my statement.

After this I dont even need to reply anymore to you, no matter what you say.

No wonder why they can't fit in, because of stupid nationalism and racism.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2016 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
by the police of munich "he is born in munich and have mental problems "
also they said "he dont have any relation with isis"
so those butthurt islamophobic can stfu
Jul 23, 2016 6:40 AM

Jan 2015
First he was a German nationalist (because clearly he looked like a standard blonde haired white German), then he was German-Iranian, now he is a German-Iranian who considered himself German and had mental problems...The German liberalissimus on damage control.

I wonder what explanation the media will go with: Since he identified as a German clearly he was a German nazi and his mental illness was 101% because other German nazis bullied him because he was Persian and not a true pureblood aryan.
Jul 23, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2013
Nigami_Shin said:
Mikasa said:

"Checkmate" :D

Lisbon said:

he's a troll. just ignore him

The fact that 2nd or 3rd generation European-Muslims are bombing the shit out of Europe is probably the best argument against immigration. Why you no embrace it?!
Jul 23, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2012
Zees said:
First he was a German nationalist (because clearly he looked like a standard blonde haired white German), then he was German-Iranian, now he is a German-Iranian who considered himself German and had mental problems...The German liberalissimus on damage control.

I wonder what explanation the media will go with: Since he identified as a German clearly he was a German nazi and his mental illness was 101% because other German nazis bullied him because he was Persian and not a true pureblood aryan.

Just to make sure, you do realize that Aryan is derived from Iran, from where the Aryan Race originates, and where people still say "Proud to be aryan" right? Cause otherwise I'll have to assume you are from the US
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 6:49 AM

Jan 2015
Mikasa said:
Zees said:

Just to make sure, you do realize that Aryan is derived from Iran, from where the Aryan Race originates, and where people still say "Proud to be aryan" right? Cause otherwise I'll have to assume you are from the US
>that was the joke<
Don't worry, I'm not from the US.
Jul 23, 2016 6:56 AM

Sep 2015
he's german, because ZDF and ARD say he's german

name is Ali David Sonboli.... german media calls him David S. ....

source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/
Nigami_ShinJul 23, 2016 7:00 AM

Jul 23, 2016 7:01 AM

Mar 2012
Names are given by parents, any morom can see this as a non-indicator.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 7:04 AM

Mar 2012
Goofs said:
Mikasa said:

lol, the shooters are the children of integrated immigrants who want a romanticized reconnection with their family's cultural background because apparently being integrated like their parents doesn't appeal to them as much. people like having a sense of belonging, and if people don't get that from the main culture of a country, many will turn to their romanticized impression of their family's old culture, like how many white Americans like to pretend they're Irish now that being patriotically American isn't as cool as it used to be. and of course the country is a breeding ground, the internet lets anyone do research on groups like ISIS with just one internet search, whereas the internet is restricted and morals are enforced in many Middle Eastern countries

DISCLAIMER: I'm not necessarily for or against immigration btw, just pointing things out

Sounds more like a hypothesis than a fact. Yes some people act up on their origins but not that far. And the police prss conference confirmed that
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Extremist following in the steps of one neighbor to the North, with an illegally purchased handgun.
Jul 23, 2016 7:21 AM

Mar 2012
Update: connection found to Brievik. Called it. Norwegian-inspired.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 8:47 AM

Apr 2010
Wow, he was neither Mohamed neither Ahmed what a surprise... he was Ali tho
Jul 23, 2016 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
Elanin said:
Spooks said:

Wouldn't have helped. Hitler considered the Muslims soldiers/fighters of those countries more as allies more so than a lot of other people like Christians. He wouldn't have killed them but hey had he won might have worked with them to build a Nazi allied set of countries run from Germany but under strict local national rule leaders who get to run their country their way as long as they fought and allied with Nazi Europe. Somewhat like what they had before america killed all the leadership keeping everyone in check.

You get me wrong^^ That wasn't the meaning my post, what i wanted to tell is that kids now grow up with hate against Muslims, they see them as terrorists.

Sounds good to me.
Jul 23, 2016 8:59 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
by the police of munich "he is born in munich and have mental problems "
also they said "he dont have any relation with isis"
so those butthurt islamophobic can stfu

Oy gevalt is this goyim saying IS has anything to do with Islam? This reminds me of the shoah!
By the way the name of the shooter is not Ali! Its Alexander and he is a blonde haired blue eyed neo nazi fascist! The nazi media in lying to you!
Jul 23, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Mikasa said:

The only homo here is you.
Jul 23, 2016 9:02 AM

Jan 2012
Nico- said:
AllenVonStein said:

Only Clinton and Erdogan can change this situation.

Inshallah Allahu Akbar to you too my friend

First of all use some words that i can understand what is Inshallah ? secondly i ain't your friend last time i have talked with u , you reported me becz i called u american korean , like i need more warning .

aren't u proud of ur heritage?

thirdly Clinton will be a good leader .

Jul 23, 2016 9:11 AM

May 2009
This was quite an interesting night/morning. The hasty assumptions then the desperate attempts to hold on to them anyway despite contradicting evidence speak volumes about the priorities of some people. RIP to the victims, may their loved ones find the strength to pull through this tragedy.

AllenVonStein said:
First of all use some words that i can understand what is Inshallah ?

God willing.
Jul 23, 2016 9:21 AM

Aug 2015
Shooter name : Ali Sonboly
Shooter image :
there you guys
Jul 23, 2016 9:26 AM

Dec 2015
Funny to see all the "oh now the religion of peace again" guys having failed. :P

Apparently the guy was muslim - but he wasn't very religious (did not live a religious life).

Also he was from some different islamic denomination than the IS guys. (I think IS is sunni and he was shia and both are enemies.)

Apparently he got bullied in school and was in psychological treatment/therapy because of depressions. And they found the book "Amok im Kopf: Warum Schüler töten" at his home which he apparently read. Literally about "killing spree in the head/mind - why studends kill". (Better translation from some English news website I found: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill'").

Leads us to some other questions. Cause he obviously killed cause he got bullied. (Same like any other christian guys that did this in the past.) Problems in society ... people getting bullied and others not noticing or ignoring it. Then they don't talk to others and fall into depressions and go insane.

Edit: And apparently his full name was Ali David Sonboly. (He got a 2nd/middle name. David - a jewish name.)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.