Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 1, 2010 7:13 AM
Jul 2009
105 minutes is to short for exhibiting every single corner of the story, thus it's not likely to make viewers to reach to the extent the TV series could offer.
xsd121Oct 1, 2010 7:16 AM
Oct 1, 2010 12:31 PM

Feb 2009
Animation and sounds were top notch but the story was kinda rushed, mostly the first part. They skipped out on a lot of things, the most important one being on the third day when Saber appeared. Shirou should have used a command spell there to stop Saber from attacking Archer. That was the branching point of Fate and UBW. They also skipped the date D:

But when Archer killed Caster, things picked up. The fight scenes were so awesome. Archer vs Shirou was done excellently. I applaud them for using the same soundtrack as in the VN in that fight. The amount of blood here is surprising, especially when Gilgamesh ripped out Ilya's heart. Shirou vs Gilgamesh was kinda different but it was still awesome. And Rin's zettai ryouiki flashed every second was so much WIN!! CG dolphin was pretty meh but at least we saw Rin undress her top half so it's good.

I enjoyed this movie even though things were really rushed. If it was longer it could be even better but this was still a great movie. 10/10 for me

Heaven's Feel adaptation where?
Oct 1, 2010 12:59 PM

Apr 2009
This was horrible... I did like though that it wasn't as boring as the TV anime.
Oct 1, 2010 3:59 PM
May 2008
I enjoyed that quite a bit.

Sure, the pacing was fast, there wasn't very much of the original character development, and you'd have to have played/read the visual novel to really have a complete grasp of what was happening... but I still greatly enjoyed it as an addition to a franchise that I love.
Oct 1, 2010 9:11 PM
Jun 2009
A question to those who have seen it:

How did Lancer fare in the movie? Was he as awesome as he was in the VN? If not, I will be disappointed.
Oct 1, 2010 11:26 PM

Nov 2009
kenzikan said:
A question to those who have seen it:

How did Lancer fare in the movie? Was he as awesome as he was in the VN? If not, I will be disappointed.

There were a few parts which pissed me off when the movie tried to make Archer more bad ass than Lancer, but still Lancer was awesome in the movie. The scenes with Lancer are relatively the same, but the thrown gae bolg is a lot weaker.
Oct 2, 2010 12:02 AM

Jun 2009
Watched it and was AWEsome!
Oct 2, 2010 3:48 AM
Sep 2007
It was really interesting. xD
Oct 2, 2010 8:45 AM

Jul 2009
FAIL , vn is much better than anime,damn they didnt even add ending.I'm so mad now Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen Damn deen
Oct 2, 2010 2:03 PM
Jun 2008
Great stuff, but the fights are what made it worthwhile. Don't watch it if you care about other stuff.
Oct 3, 2010 2:45 AM

Sep 2007
ILLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Qazicle/UBWspoilers.gif

Oh ... Shit ...

Loved this movie.
Oct 3, 2010 9:15 AM

Feb 2010
man so many ppl unfaved archer screw them im keeping him on there
Oct 3, 2010 9:27 AM

Jul 2007
Good animation, good music.

Iv never seen something more rushed. Even people that watched the anime might have trouble following this. Also big disappointments:
No complete chants.
Gilgamesh vs Bersherker. This fight was so good at the game and they made it look like nothing here.

Well taking into account the duration of the movie it was good. I mean seriously it had way more potential but they did the best they could do with 100 mins.

8/10 from me :/ (although if i was someone that watched this without playing the game... I wouldn't give it more than 6 really)
Oct 3, 2010 10:15 AM
Jul 2010
I've watched Fate/stay night TV series and now UBW, and, well I enjoyed UBW more, because of great fights, music and I didn't paid any attention to story, because I watched Tv series, so I knew what, how and when, but UBW had way more eye catching battles which kept me watching, so I give it 9 out of 10. Hope we will get some day Heave's feel too :)
Oct 3, 2010 10:18 AM

Jun 2009
I enjoyed it. Man, I felt bad for Ilya.

Didn't think it was fast paced plus I get to see Saber it a damn sexy outfit. 10/10 for this. I don't care how much it fail in comparison with the VN. It's still awesome and badass.
Oct 3, 2010 10:34 AM

Dec 2007
Despite it's flaws (rushed story and skipping/ruining my favourite lines) - very, very good film.
I still prefer game though.
Oct 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Nov 2009
I started watching this having no idea if it was a different arc, or not. It seems like diving head first into the unknown is not always good. I almost dropped it when i was about to get into the second quarter of it, thinking it was a rushed movie adaption of the TV series. Thankfully i sat through long enough to see the heart pulled out, and said, okay this is not the same at all =P

Despite not liking the original, most because of saber another reason why i ended up liking this arc, the identity of Archer was an awesome twist that appealed to my tastes. The second half was still a bit rushed, but i couldn't care less because it was awesome. Afraid i can only give it a 7 overall.
Oct 3, 2010 1:03 PM
Sep 2009
DEEN I AM DISAPPOINT.

I really love the visual novel but this movie changed and left so many things out that I can't seem to get a liking to it... the only thing I liked were the fights and the best dialogues were left out :/. I'm a F/SN fanboy but this movie was nothing compared to the VN.
]
Oct 3, 2010 2:44 PM

May 2010
unlike most of you i am REALLY PISSED i dont know how they made such a good story to a junk like this is the director or writer of the movie drunk when he was making this?

he left out important details and the transition between the sceens are horrible so its hard to understand the whole story

first he left out the story behind saber but at the end saber declared her sword as Excalibur

even the most important dialogues war omited even the whole chant of reality marble was cut short

even the ending with tosaka was omitted

saber and tosaka teaching him sword mastery and magic was omitted

so many things are left out i was really disappointed damn!!!

i think when tosaka used her first command seal on archer was important that was the reason why she could order archer around and the reason why archer has to ask caster use her rule breaker so that he could free him self to fight shiro

i played the VN of the F/SN so i think i know what i am saying it was a masterpiece but this is just REALLY pissed me of!!!

i would say its 4/10 as far i am concern but here in mal i gave it a 10 because i dont want its ranking to go down
Oct 3, 2010 2:49 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I prefer the original anime. Saber didn't seem such a great character in this movie. But I like Shirou better in this movie.

Oct 3, 2010 3:00 PM

Aug 2008
This movie was freaking EPIC. Heck this movie just made me add Emiya into my favorites. He was freaking awesome in it. Liked this better than the anime series

Oct 3, 2010 3:11 PM
Sep 2009
Kenju-Star said:
This movie was freaking EPIC. Heck this movie just made me add Emiya into my favorites. He was freaking awesome in it. Liked this better than the anime series

If you liked Shirou in this movie then you should read the vn because he is way more badass in the third route "Heavens Feel"
]
Oct 3, 2010 3:15 PM

Aug 2008
R4yn0r said:
Kenju-Star said:

If you liked Shirou in this movie then you should read the vn because he is way more badass in the third route "Heavens Feel"

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Oct 3, 2010 3:21 PM

Jan 2008
Pretty good overall the only things that annoyed me:

- The cutting of practically all Shirou/Rin development (The whole Rin moment in the Castle during the talk with Lancer one of my favorite parts of UBW tbh)

- The shortening of the Beserker/Gilgamesh fight, making it look completely one-sided and taking out the death-scene/flashback scene with was somewhat touching.

- The "Command Seal Transfer" that replaced the intimate Mana replenishment (sure I understand the reasons for that switch to a degree but at least imply it even if you don't show it) - funnily enough they leave in the Monster Quote.

- The extension of the Shirou/Archer fight (the part in the reality marble was completely unnecessary)
Oct 3, 2010 4:09 PM

Nov 2009
felt rushed ye and not enuf saber =p lancer tho was amazing
Oct 3, 2010 4:32 PM

Sep 2009
Kanade-chan said:
Something I couldn't understand was why Archer is still alive at the end~ I thought he was killed by Gilgamesh...
Getting stabbed 100 times most probably isn't enough to kill him.

Love love love Archer! He has always been awesome.
Saber makes me question my sexuality XD

Shirou isn't a likeable character for me but this movie made him look highly awesome. Though him defeating Archer didn't quiet well add up----> this I blame on the rushing up nature of the movie.

Where did Gigamesh's true form?? They should have shown it like in the anime.
SaberXGilgamesh>>>ShirouXGilgamesh

Salute to the quality of animation. It was more than flawless.
9/10 overall for the badass fight scenes.
Oct 3, 2010 5:02 PM

Jun 2010
This truly exceeded ANY expectation that I had, absolutely epic just like the VN. Any complaints that I would have would be useless nit picking that would instantly be dwarfed by everything they did right. Most of the gripes i see is over the pacing but what do you expect when they have to cram 10 hours worth of story into a ~2 hour movie.

It won't give up it wants me dead god damn this noise inside my head
Oct 3, 2010 5:24 PM

Apr 2010
Oct 3, 2010 6:27 PM

Feb 2010
[Just finished watching the movie] As someone who watched the anime series but never played the VN (but understood the overall plots of the different arcs/paths)...

First of all, animation + art = absolutely stunning and beautiful...much better than in Fate/Stay Night

Second of all, the pacing was so-so =/ I feel like if they haven't rushed it too much (and made the plot a little "chopped up"), I would have definitely given this movie a 9/10 or higher...which is what I reallly really wanted to do (because my expectations of this movie were that high..so therefore, I was a little bit disappointed =/)
However, I understand that they have a time limit (which i detest because it leads to cramming >__<) so I'm trying not to be too critical about the movie =/

Third of all, the fights/battles were greatly animated and all...but it wasnt engaging and exciting enough (in an excellent way?)
I dont know why but I feel like the fights could have more potential in some way? =/
They should have done the EPIC chants (and Shirou should have been more "cool" or "calm" like he was in VN when he was trying to fight Gilgamesh)..but other than that, the fights were pretty intense (in a good way) and not confusingly animated =0

Other random opinions:
-I have to agree that Lancer is probably the best supporting character in this movie :) He's not exactly on my top 10 fav. character list, but he certainly is likeable here :D

-I certainly don't know why but I really liked Gilgamesh ever since I've watched Fate/Stay Night anime...I somehow find him really intriguing and charming as a character (o.O yeah im such a weirdo) though I know that if I ever meet someone like him in real life, I would certainly despise him o_o

So for me, Gilgamesh is a love-hate character (actually more of a "like-dislike" character) to me...I certainly find him very good-looking and i nearly fangirl-screamed when I saw him in the outfit he wore in UBW for the first time..and i almost certainly did when watching this movie >_> Haha and the funny thing is I normally don't feel that way easily about male characters o__O

-Speaking of Gilgamesh, I also had very mixed strong feelings about the scene where he tore out poor Ilya's heart out of her >__< I always thought that Ilya was cute but crazy but for some reason, I recently thought she was kinda "moe" to me (don't know why though o.O)..
But anyways, Ilya's crying was a little heart-tearing moment...though I think it would be a LOT more emotionally if they showed the flashbacks of Ilya and Berserker..and not make the fight so one-sided o.o

And so when Gilgamesh just cruelly did what he decided to do..I was pretty shocked (though I knew this was going to happen since I know how the UBW path goes) and I did for a moment wanted Gilgamesh to die xD But unfortunately i cant hate him (which kind of bothers me a little too) so .___. and its just funny because I used to automatically hate any bad guy/villain back then heh =/

-I totally totally ADORE Saber's beautiful smile in the end!! <3 She looks so angelic and dazzling =0 (Anyone have the screenshots of that scene?)

*looks back at my whole comment* I made it longer than expected..oops .__.

Oh, and I hope Fate/Zero will be animated (excellently and nicely done of course)..I actually like the plot behind it + characters more than Fate/Heaven's Feel >_>

Anyways, it felt more like 7.5ish/10 for this movie but since I can't bear rating it that low, I'm going to give a rating of 8/10 =0
sallym613Oct 3, 2010 9:14 PM
Oct 3, 2010 6:30 PM

Feb 2010
Oh, just so that I wouldn't make my previous comment way too long (than it already is)...

I've always wonder about how Gilgamesh would react if he saw Saber in that beautiful white-and-blue dress (during when she was captured by Caster) o__O *cough cough*
sallym613Oct 3, 2010 9:16 PM
Oct 3, 2010 7:13 PM
Jun 2009
epic stuff...yes it was rushed...rushed stays short it felt like one big trailer of the route xD but! i also agree, given it was only 105 min long there was just so much they could fit in...the vn as a whole obviously is better lol muuuuch better but i came here expecting to watch the epic fights and i got them.... though the part that reaally bugged is that they took out the flashback of berseker and illya and that they shorttened the chant ¬¬ but i still found it epic :D!
Oct 3, 2010 7:35 PM
Jul 2009
This certainly was one of the most epic movie animes I've seen in a while, I loved it begginning to end. I'll probably never do the VN's different arcs so this is the closest I can get to seeing the different arc. And understand everything between shiro and archer. To me it was a better re-edition of the original anime with out alot of things that now make the anime seem lesser. The only thing I wish it had, was an OP song, like a remake of Archer's theme song. But it wouldn't have changed it much.
Oct 3, 2010 8:14 PM
Sep 2007
wow this was really bad

but at least good for some nice laughs. watched this with two friends who didn't read the novel and they really didn't know what was going on. andf if there was action we were usually laughing about how nonsensical shirou is

if at least the fights would have been more like in the novel. I missed shirou's monologue in the archer battle (that was what made that battle as awesome as it was in the novel)
Oct 3, 2010 8:38 PM

Sep 2007
Though I know this movie was probably horrible to people who hadn't played the game or watched the anime or whatever, I personally loved this movie. Some parts were iffy and I hated how a lot of the cooler and more interesting dialogue was cut out, but generally I enjoyed seeing the scenes I read animated out to be all cool and stuff! It seemed most of the effort was put into dramatic battles, and that was pretty okay I guess. Though I still think some more characterization and all that junk would've been cool.

Some random other points on the movie include how Archer was AWESOME. He was totally GARcher am I right? (Pun not intended) Anyways, I agree with Sally a few posts above me that Lancer was like one of the best charas in the movie. And I also really like Gilgamesh. For some reason. He's such a douche, but he's a good looking douche so it's okay. Anyways, I personally thought the not H scene between Rin and Shirou seemed totally...built up to it but it never happened. Came across as kinda awkward. Aaand, I almost forgot to say. I think the pacing was awful in the beginning. Super rushed. Lot's of scenes skipped and info cut.

Last but not least, I hope there comes a day where we may seem adaptions of all the other stories of F/SN! Like Heaven's Feel, Zero, whatever. Watching this movie really got me into the series again.
Oct 3, 2010 8:41 PM

Apr 2010
even though i pretty much hated the anime series for Fate Stay Night and Saber is my least favorite anime char of all time, i liked this movie alot, Archer was my favorite part in the series and he just ends up cooler and cooler in this

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Oct 3, 2010 11:21 PM

Jan 2008
I have to admit that I didn't see Archer as Emiya at all. That totally surprised me.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 3, 2010 11:46 PM
Nov 2009
I feel like alot is missing in this movie. Feels like Saber who is supposed to be a main character, got pushed to a support role =\ Which sucks for me cuz I am a Saber fan.

Also I was hella surprised when Illya's heart got ripped out. That was a big WTF moment for me, T_T Illya..
Oct 4, 2010 12:09 AM

Feb 2010
check said:
I feel like alot is missing in this movie. Feels like Saber who is supposed to be a main character, got pushed to a support role = Which sucks for me cuz I am a Saber fan.

Also I was hella surprised when Illya's heart got ripped out. That was a big WTF moment for me, T_T Illya..

Well the thing is, the UBW route of Fate/Stay Night focuses a LOT more on Shirou, Archer and Rin...so therefore, Rin is the heroine for this route; Saber for Fate/Stay Night and Sakura for Fate/Heaven's Feel

I never played the VN, but from what I know about the different routes, I definitely would put UBW above the other two...but I do like Saber the most out of the three heroines xD

and yes poor Ilya (esp. since she was just there crying about poor Berserker) .___. If they added certain flashbacks of her and Berserker, it would have given a more tragic feeling to it
Oct 4, 2010 12:17 AM

Feb 2009
Nice to see some of the scenes from Unlimited Blade Works animated, but it's really rushed due to the time constraints. I pity anyone trying to watch this without having read the entire route beforehand.
Oct 4, 2010 12:21 AM

Feb 2010
tofupika said:
Though I know this movie was probably horrible to people who hadn't played the game or watched the anime or whatever, I personally loved this movie. Some parts were iffy and I hated how a lot of the cooler and more interesting dialogue was cut out, but generally I enjoyed seeing the scenes I read animated out to be all cool and stuff! It seemed most of the effort was put into dramatic battles, and that was pretty okay I guess. Though I still think some more characterization and all that junk would've been cool.

Haha, totally agree with you :P I don't know if I love this movie, but I guess I should be glad that I get to watch it especially since I was dying to watch it (so might as well quench that desire to watch it xD). I used to be okay with animes as long as they have great fight scenes but it seems like I'm starting to focus and care a lot more about character development (as well as good plots). This is also the same for me when watching non-anime movies as well.

tofupika said:
Some random other points on the movie include how Archer was AWESOME. He was totally GARcher am I right? (Pun not intended) Anyways, I agree with Sally a few posts above me that Lancer was like one of the best charas in the movie. And I also really like Gilgamesh. For some reason. He's such a douche, but he's a good looking douche so it's okay.

Archer was great in this movie, though I'm not personally a big fan of Archer. He's just a character I just like (no crazy obsession or fan-girling or whatsoever)

And I can't help it but I still like Gilgamesh more than most other male characters in Fate/Stay Night >__> (gaaahhh and it somewhat frustrates me a little at times because I still don't get completely why I like him haha..o_O)

The male characters that I have on my top list in my profile (the ones on the official myanimelist fav. chara list)...I definitely understand why I like them (heck, I even know why I like Mukuro and I'm not embarrassed about it even though he was once a villain)

Other than that, I think there are couple other evil characters that I really like (and like Gilgamesh, I can't understand why I like them in the first place) but I can't think of them right now on top of my head -_-
Oct 4, 2010 12:47 AM

Jan 2008
THIS MOVIE HAS BEEN THE BEST 105 MINUTES OF MY LIFE. Seriously, I couldn't stop grinning the entire time due to pure awesomeness that this movie emitted. The good bits were all there. I even thought they were going to include the H-scene and was like, no way, but in the end it didn't play out like that. Gruesome bits like the heart thing and Lancer's exit was all there. And did I mention the awesomeness already? The beginning was the only part that I felt was rushed but other than that the movie flowed pretty well.
And I know it's been covered ALOT but nobody in fate/ world seems to stay dead for some reason.. Lessee, we got Kirei who was offed twice, Archer that takes the lead by not dying three times and Shirou who gets torn up more times than there are swords in Gilgamesh's locker and seems to be doing remarkably well a couple of scenes later.
Lulz was also had:"The ashes are dirtying my clothes so you'll get to live another day" indeed. Oh, and he said "Mongrel!", which gets me every time since a certain motivational poster was presented before my eyes.
Still think Shinji should have had his fate worse than death, him being a humongous penis but I guess that would kinda ruin Rin's track record of being human (questionably, says Shirou sometimes). Man I hate that guy, esp. when you consider Heaven's Feel.
That's all for now, just had to get it out of my system after watching pure awesomness for the first time. This will get a lot of rewatches I shit you not.
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Oct 4, 2010 12:59 AM
Jun 2007
Was my player possibly broken? It seemed as if I was watching a movie, yet it was on 32x fast forward, disregarding and tossing out the subtle character development and focusing on the plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot instead. It's possible that this was directed by a hyperactive monkey; if not, then whoever scripted/directed this clearly had no intention of capturing the route's epic attributes, but rather it was just to cram all the action scenes, make it as flashy as possible, while the evolution of Shirou's character, unraveling of Archer's intentions, and the growth in the relationships of Shirou and Rin and Saber were to be mere sideshows at best. While I do appreciate high production values in what I watch (and this one's was almost off the charts in its every fight scene), if it comes at the cost of the narrative, I can't say that what I watched was something of quality. I enjoyed it at times, but the mach-3 pacing was its biggest detractor; as I was just about to drink in awesome moment A, the movie has already left me behind for the next scene, and I'm forced to keep up, not at all getting to appreciate said moment properly. 4/10 overall.
Oct 4, 2010 3:26 AM

Feb 2010
really a solid movie good fight scene still i like the anime more then the movie 7/10
Oct 4, 2010 4:45 AM

Feb 2009
Avarice said:
It seemed as if I was watching a movie, yet it was on 32x fast forward, disregarding and tossing out the subtle character development and focusing on the plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot-plot instead.

There was a plot? I just noticed several action sequences broken up by some light dialogue. This definitely should've been spaced out over 2 or 3 one episode OVA's, rather than condensing a 20 hour route into an hour and three quarters. That said, it was somewhat enjoyable. As someone above me said, I'm not sure how someone who hasn't actually played through the route could enjoy this, as I'm someone who's played the VN but not seen the anime.
My current anime list is grossly, out of date, just so you know.

skullhunterj said:
if u expect me to put on my working writing skill on forums like this...think again, Grammer Nazi!!!

I hate people.
Oct 4, 2010 6:56 AM

Apr 2009
Just a bit disappointed that they cut almost all romantic stuff between Shirou and Rin. Expect for that, great movie.

Been dying to see UBW animated, best route in the VN if you ask me.
Oct 4, 2010 9:40 AM

Feb 2010
gainaxfanboy said:
There was a plot? I just noticed several action sequences broken up by some light dialogue. This definitely should've been spaced out over 2 or 3 one episode OVA's, rather than condensing a 20 hour route into an hour and three quarters.

This
Oct 4, 2010 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
action is nice ill give this a 9 just for that i love animation like this so fluid and action packed
Oct 4, 2010 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
I was very disappointed with this movie, it's just non-stop fighting scenes with almost no plot and zero character development. I liked the TV series, the movie doesn't even compare to it.
Oct 4, 2010 11:53 AM

Jun 2010
grklein said:
I was very disappointed with this movie, it's just non-stop epic and beautifully animated fighting scenes with almost no plot and zero character development. I liked the TV series, the movie doesn't even compare to it.

Fixd

In all seriousness though, I see this mostly as a gift to the fans of the VN, we know the plot/story/character development because we read through it all (3 times in fact) so why not show the juicy bits and just enough story that we are not completely lost. I do realize that most that haven't read the VN will be wondering what the hell is going on but that's how it had to be done, those who read the VN will get the most out of this and that is just the way it should be.

It won't give up it wants me dead god damn this noise inside my head
Oct 4, 2010 1:04 PM
Jun 2009
chainermike said:

In all seriousness though, I see this mostly as a gift to the fans of the VN, we know the plot/story/character development because we read through it all (3 times in fact) so why not show the juicy bits and just enough story that we are not completely lost. I do realize that most that haven't read the VN will be wondering what the hell is going on but that's how it had to be done, those who read the VN will get the most out of this and that is just the way it should be.

agreed
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Movie Vs. Anime

TheOmniPantheon - Jan 18

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Jan 21, 10:05 AM

» Should I watch this before the TV series?

Potchy - Sep 7, 2016

6 by user16726985 »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:28 PM

» Do i need to watch it?

Zeroth_JK - Sep 23, 2021

5 by tadaimaa »»
Jul 26, 2022 5:22 PM

» how the f does...(spoilers)

kaena - Dec 3, 2011

17 by theangelsweep »»
Mar 11, 2019 12:36 AM

» UBW Rin's route, but not Rin's story (spoilers)

Haneken2086 - May 22, 2018

0 by Haneken2086 »»
May 22, 2018 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.