Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2010 7:50 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice ep. It's wonderful how Sora changes people who came too close to her :)
Goh'Dan
Apr 4, 2010 3:41 AM

Feb 2008
liked it, but don't you need various licenses and permits to keep a baby seal and use it for performances?
Aug 24, 2010 6:51 PM

Sep 2008
jacobpaige said:
liked it, but don't you need various licenses and permits to keep a baby seal and use it for performances?

Probably, yeah... XD' Or maybe the owner got permission...? He seems like the only level-headed one that would think about it... and maybe that's why he was against keeping Jonathan -- because he'd have to go get that license?

Anyways, I liked it. :) It was amazing to see how good Sora got after only five days! And wow, she's good at making people smile, laugh, and have a good time... Her performances are certainly far from perfect, but at least - so far- she can really make people enjoy the show~
Mar 29, 2013 10:06 PM

Oct 2008
I liked that she kissed Sora lol that was cute.
Jun 28, 2014 9:50 AM

Aug 2013
Aww I was hoping Rosetta would be part of Team Sora. Hope she'll come back :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 8, 2018 12:39 AM

Mar 2017
A great episode! The "diabolo duel" was a bit stilly, but this episode had a really nice message. It also really shows why I love Sora as a character! That kiss at the end was so sweet and cute I almost got diabetes!!! If this show keeps up this quality I will be very happy.
Dec 23, 2018 10:18 AM

Jul 2015
I loved this episode! Rosetta is incredible at diavolo but her performances were pure skill without the entertainment factor that a circus needs, Sora's influence made her see the right way and brought back her wish to make everyone smile as she did when she was younger.
Feb 9, 2023 7:47 PM

Apr 2016
It was a nice way to deliver the message of getting to actually enjoy something you are already way too good for at such a young age and it had some very funy moments to make it better.
Apr 24, 2023 5:41 AM
Oct 2021
The best episode so far imo. We got to enjoy a different kind of performance and explore more dynamics between characters. Rosetta was very interesting as her conflict is opposite to Sora's. Rosetta has great tecnique and has done tons of gigs, but doesn't enjoy her art as she used to, so de public gets bored, while Sora lacks experience and has yet to polish her skills, but she's passionate and contagious.
Dec 12, 2023 3:48 PM
Dec 2023
I think Im dropping this now in all honesty I may come back eventually but I doubt it. I love sora, ken, anna and mia. I feel i dont know whats the direction of the show right now and it feels its not going anywhere with sora being chosen or any progress with fool. I feel this show has so much potential but i feel rosetta's story line was pointless.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.