Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2016 6:46 PM

Dec 2008
xiety10 said:
Quick answer pls

Is this a reboot or sequel to the original ?

It's a sequel. You can get this info on the anime's information page.
Jul 4, 2016 6:47 PM

Jul 2011
.. Wait, what? I know I've been away from DGM for a while, but I recall liking the series.

I disliked almost all of the production here though, the animation (colors..?), voices (rip Lavi, Lenalee, I don't even remember your original voices, but these did not fit), and music... eh. Well. Maybe they'll grow on me? Transition between scenes were a little iffy. I guess they're doing straight adaptation from the manga...

Huge rank jump though. #5 already? O.o
Jul 4, 2016 6:51 PM

Oct 2011
DGrayMan is back 😢😢
Jul 4, 2016 6:52 PM

Jun 2013
they are not wasting any time on the action and these revelations so soon so fast
Jul 4, 2016 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
OMGOMGOMGOMOMG. Jesus christ D: I was shouting at my screen at 3am in the morning. Even with the new atmosphere the new cast brings and after the long break between the anime and the manga to boot, I thought I'd lost interest but my love for D.Gray-man hasn't faded. I wish it could be longer than 13 episodes like the predecessor series.
I sound dumb now from all this fangirling.
allo
Jul 4, 2016 7:31 PM

Jan 2015
SkullProX said:
neko_cola said:
I'm waiting to watch rn. Did they really skip the "Destruction of the Black Order" arc? i_i

lol it's like "hey you see, we've just got ourselves new headquarters. it's a long story, friend." xD but then... 13 episodes...

Wasnt that shown in the last ep of the old series? When that lv4 akuma attacked?

iirc the HQ was entirely destroyed because

---

Ok, just watched it. It didn't feel as bad as I saw many people saying here. In fact, i'm so happy to see them again!<3

The op and ed are good. OP is somehow "Gekidou"ish, I liked the beat!

Miranda and Lenalee are my main concerns, as Miranda really looks different and Lena looks/sounds like some harem series character haha. D:
Lavi's voice... gotta get used to Hanae's Lavi. the same for Sugiyama as Krory.
Kanda and Allen fit and are nice to see and hear.
JOHNNY<3 always good to see this boy, man this cinnamon roll is too pure for this world. good to see Llvelie and Link again as well.

It was fun watching, every scene made me remember the bits from the manga. the chess scene was great! hahaha, the dead guy's ring's innocence, what a trouble.

next stop: Timothy.

tbh I will have faith in this adaptation until it proves me very wrong.
Jul 4, 2016 7:51 PM

Aug 2015
5/5 love it
-pacing is OK.. The skipped arc didn't really bother the plot..
-Allen appearance is OK though I still prefer the previous one. But the voice is kind of horrible, maybe because I'm too attached to the previous one because it sounds cute..
-lenalee new hair color kind of bothering me but the appearance overall still OK. Her voice have a higher pitch but I still love it because it didn't feel too different.
-Lavi's appearance is great. Voice kind of weird somehow but still good.
-Kanda appearance and voice are flawless since the appearance are great and the voice doesn't sounds different
-Miranda is simply horrible.. Her appearance are totally different and her voice is weird too..
-Marian cross is great too. Komui's voice a bit different but still OK. Jonny voice is nice too..
-OP and ED are awesome.
-Graphics and art are awesome too.

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jul 4, 2016 8:02 PM
Jan 2014
3/5 for the 1st ep.
Hallow seems, in a word "Tame" feel to it, despite of the blood and gore. I guess it's because of Hallow being more bright and colorful-ish? Pacing seems ok though.
As of the majority, the new VA's are something I hope I will get used to. None of the VA's left much of an impact to me this .

The good (I'm already getting used to it, just that old VA's are better)
Kanda (Though his old VA had more "anger", and they actually/probably thought this through seeing as it is HIS arc)
Howard Link (One of the rare instances I might prefer Hallow version but since this is only 1 ep. I'm saving judgment)
Cross (just a little bit lower)
Hitler/Malcolm (Still Chaotic Neutral/Lawful Evil sounding eh?)
Bookman (We don't have a choice now do we? Still I'm much happier that Bookman is shown smoking)
Mana

The "OK"
Lenalee (looks, it's normal for her hair to grow based on the timeskip. Even then, her hair should've been purple and despite sounding "generic", let's face it. Old series wise, have we forgotten how much out of the main 4, she's the most hated. I don't really care
Allen (my only problem is his chibi err kid self. You mean to tell me even as a kid, Allen's voice was deep? and I thought kid Allen he had red hair?)
Miranda (looks wise I disagree, she looks like that because she's properly taking care of herself w/ the help of Jerry the chef. Haven't you people ever read Hoshino's old interview of the DGM Character poll?)
Komui, (I just miss Comedic Komui, Serious Komui feels weird)
Johnny (I actually don't mind the change. Old VA sound more geeky though.)
Now where's Reever?

The bad
Lavi (I love Natsuki Hanae but he pales in comparison to Suzuken. I probably will get used to it.)
Crowley (why does Krory sound like an angsty teenager? Isn't he supposed to be in his late 20's, early 30's?)

Art: Just remove the pointy noses and it will be fine. But there are some weak parts in my eyes. Otherwise it's mostly fine.

Sound: OP & ED were great. No complaints there. The other exorcists are out place but really we need to at least see more of Miranda (the introductory ep should have been a mini-arc for her. Oh well.), Crowley, Bookman, and
. (Screw Chaoji! I still hate the guy. Mamoru Miyano was a waste to use on him.). Also out of the Noah's they show
but no
? I know they're minor Noah's for now but the latter had better designs. And there's also the fact that he's
of the Noah.

Preview:
already?
Otaku-thonJul 4, 2016 8:09 PM
If there's no one happy, is it really a victory?
- Kuroko Tetsuya
Jul 4, 2016 8:03 PM
Jul 2016
As someone that watched the first anime, and then read the manga i really disliked this "new" one.

The characters has been changed and certainly does not have the right appearance as they have in the manga (which is the same appearance they have in the first anime serie), i don't quite understand why they changed their appearances so much, made me dislike it a lot.

And the way they are skipping past vital story is just beyond disgusting, not to mention that things unfolded different compared to the manga even with this first episode, i do wonder if they are going to skip following the manga story-line and do their own spin?

Definitely not watching this one, not out of spite, but because they changed too much for my taste.
Jul 4, 2016 8:20 PM
Aug 2011
I, for one, am glad they started here and skipped those vaccine chapters. I know that some people got a kick out them but they were just plain weird.

Some of the hair/pallete choices were questionable.
I laughed because the OP shows Lenalee with black hair and now she's here with this green-ish hair like wat but she did look exactly like this in the manga.
(Which also threw me off when I was reading but people are making it sound like they completely changed her apperance... which they didn't.)
And I imagined Crow-chan and Miranda with black hair as well instead of reddish brown.
Not gonna lie- Allen's hair is also a bit on the pee-ish side sometimes instead of white lol .__.

Also, i've never seen the original series so I can't compare of complain about the voices because I have nothing to base these new ones off but I enjoy Murase as Allen.
Although I will say fuck you Natsuki Hanae because Lavi sounds the worst out of everyone. Of course I expected him to ruin a character that I like. Please stop giving him roles!

Pacing is actually fine for now but we'll see how it holds up.
standJul 4, 2016 8:58 PM
Jul 4, 2016 8:31 PM

Aug 2012
Whats with the pointy ass noses?
Jul 4, 2016 8:33 PM

Mar 2013
I knew I wasn't the only one kinda weird out by the new voice actors. I watched the original series in both dub (first 51 eps) and sub. I got use to the change real quick. But now I can't seem to help compare them.

This will take some time to get use to.
Jul 4, 2016 8:56 PM

Aug 2008
Well,I didn't watch the old anime and only read the manga. Decided to give this a try. Decent I guess.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 4, 2016 8:58 PM

Jan 2015
Waited 8 years for a continuation and it's finally come.

I liked pretty much everything except the new voices. Lenalee, Lavi and Krory's voices are just too high. It's off and unfitting. It's gonna take me a while to get used to them. Allen and Kanda's are good though.

Love the opening. It fits very well and reminds me of some of the older ones. Can't wait for next week even more cause of that cliffhanger with Cross.
Jul 4, 2016 9:10 PM

Dec 2015
I'd say I liked it overall. God, will I miss Suzuken and Takahiro Sakurai. For a first episode, it did pretty well in re-introducing the characters. I'm a bit sad they skipped the Zombie Arc but it's understandable considering this is only supposed to have 13 episodes and it was mostly a filler arc. The change in voice actors kinda makes sense when you think about the fact that they're older now so their voices will have changed. The VA change that bothers me the most is Crowley (Sasuke). He sounds too young but who knows maybe I'll get used to it. After all, it's only the first episode
Jul 4, 2016 9:11 PM
Apr 2015
I just come for the plot and its good and about they skipped one arc after the old HQ were broken is fine, I think it just a filler arc and they focused on the Cross arc which is better.
Artwork - good, I used to it when the time I read its manga.
Animation - Better than the old one IMO.
Voice actor - I rather turn down my volume a bit then its OK.
4/5
Jul 4, 2016 9:17 PM

Dec 2009
I'm so glad I marathoned the entire original series this year before Hallow started, it let everything be fresh in my mind again and now I won't be confused about where the plot is heading.

Honestly all the characters sound similar to their original VAs, with maybe Lavi being a bit higher pitched. Allen is freaking perfect, it just sounds like the original VA but older. I like the new designs honestly, adds a fresh coat of paint to what is essentially a series reboot (Yet a continuation all the same). The fight scenes were done well for the most part, at least on par with stuff we saw from the original anime.

Opening theme got me extremely pumped up to revisit this world and characters after so long. It might not be fitting thematically with Kanda's arc, but damn it's catchy. That fucking cliffhanger ending was painful, Cross why ;_;, but it has me hyped to see more.

Man I'm still in disbelief that one of my all time favorite series was resurrected for a new anime season. Hoping D.Gray-Man Hallow does extremely well so we can another season in the future.
Jul 4, 2016 9:21 PM

May 2015
Shanayaaa said:
I don't like the new art style
Lenalee and Miranda changed entirely, and everyone else looks slightly ridiculous; I wish they'd kept the art style from before. Then again, it has been 8 years I guess.

Same. Also the old art style was darker, the fist anime had a different atmosphere and that was one of the things I loved about it. Now everything is so... bright (i can't think of a better word to dewcribe it) Idk it's weird. It's missing something. The episode was good though.
Jul 4, 2016 9:22 PM

Jan 2014
After all that, badass Cross died off-screen and I assume it was quick and quiet since no one heard? Damn.

I'm still getting used to the older looks and new voices. When Allen shouts, I just hear Hinata Shoyo from Haikyuu!!

The one I really have to get used to though is Lavi. I miss his baby face and voice.
Jul 4, 2016 9:28 PM

Oct 2014
Jotakak said:
After all that, badass Cross died off-screen and I assume it was quick and quiet since no one heard? Damn.

I'm still getting used to the older looks and new voices. When Allen shouts, I just hear Hinata Shoyo from Haikyuu!!

The one I really have to get used to though is Lavi. I miss his baby face and voice.

Lol hinata..that was another minor problem I had with the voice aside from it not fitting..everytime someone talked I could hear another character in my head or a generic character type..lenalee sounded like some girl from harem and lavi sounded like the typical troublemaker guy or nosy friend of a group of 4-5boys...though he was fine I think when his voice went a little deeper and more serious like when he was with cross and allen..but that's not the lavi we usually see
SemideusJul 4, 2016 9:32 PM

If you don't like Kaneki there's a 90 percent chance you didn't read the manga.
Read it now.
Just do it.
Don't question it mongrel.

Rating System l Anime List l Manga List

My manga list is a more accurate representation of my preferences
Cease your thievery of my wine.
Jul 4, 2016 9:41 PM

Feb 2010
Tbh I was considering slamming my head against the wall when I heard Lavi's voice.
Like, who the hell just spoke. What the hell just spoke.

Everyone else was meh, but dude guess it's time to rewatch the original. It's been way too long...
I can only fake my way through it for so long pretending I knew what the hell was going on.
Jul 4, 2016 9:46 PM

Apr 2015
I just came to say that I am glad to be able to see Lena-lee's splendid thighs again.
Jul 4, 2016 9:48 PM

Jan 2016
Everyone is so gorgeous. Thank you god, scientist, and artists for modern graphics
Love the manga, i'm looking forward to more of this adaptation :)
Jul 4, 2016 9:50 PM

Jul 2007
dgraymanfan said:
Why are there so many whiny people whining about the voices they sound good to me.
Why do people expect voices to stay the same after around 8 years it is a fact of life people move on voice actors do it to so get off your high horse and quit expecting something that was not going to happen at all.

The the VA cult. I will never understand people like that but they do indeed exist. Whenever some work gets a remake or sequel and characters change VAs, it always happens, no matter what.
Jul 4, 2016 9:55 PM
May 2016
From what i can understand this is a sequel so.. is it necessary to watch D.Gray-man to understand what is happening?
Jul 4, 2016 10:14 PM
Aug 2011
Docontrar said:
From what i can understand this is a sequel so.. is it necessary to watch D.Gray-man to understand what is happening?

It is a sequel so yes of course!
Or if you prefer manga then read that instead it's faster to catch up too.
Jul 4, 2016 10:35 PM

Oct 2013
D.Gray Man is pretty much my favorite shounen and while I'm extremely glad to have another season of it, even if it's a saddening 13 epis(they should've made it an exception and make it 14 *cough*), did they really have to change ALL of the VAs?

I'm okay with Allen's, Kanda's, Miranda's but how could they replace Itou Shizuka's soothing voice for Lenalee with Ai Kakuma's, who's more cut out for loli characters. That's gonna be hard to get used to...

Crowley's the other big change and will take a while to get used to, even though I really like Sugiyama Noriaki, I'm not sure his voice will fit the more goofy Crowley. He usually voices more serious characters.
Jul 4, 2016 10:37 PM

May 2014
Im not used to the new voices of all characters but episode was still good for me

I dont like the new art of Mugen , the mugen of Season 1 was much more cooler
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2016 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
Otaku-thon said:
Also out of the Noah's they show
but no
? I know they're minor Noah's for now but the latter had better designs. And there's also the fact that he's
of the Noah.
Tryde appears in the opening though. He is between the Noah with sunglasses and Wisely.
Jul 4, 2016 11:43 PM

Apr 2013
Most people don't even remember anything about D.Gray-man (manga readers included - e.g. me).

All the voice actors are throwing me off... especially Lavi, Allen and Lenalee... well the clock woman as well... i forgot her name obviously. Lenalee and a high pitch voice just doesn't go well >.>

I can still follow the events from this episode since it was a panel to panel adaptation straight out of the manga but it was really cringe-worth listening to some of these characters...

The original run I enjoyed much more. The animations are alright, the colouring and character design changes are a bit intolerable... Allen looks awkward as hell to me.

For the first couple of minutes i kept staring at Lenalee because I kept thinking to myself... who is this character? Did they introduce a new character when they moved to the new HQ, I don't remember this person at all... before i realized this must have been Lenalee. And I only figured that out after looking for a good while at the green and short hair. She looks nothing like what I remember from the manga. Honestly still looks like a new character to me. But she does look way better after she cut her hair (in the manga).
However, it just doesn't seem like Lenalee to me in most of these panels. There are a few shots that made her look Lenalee-like but i keep seeing other similar anime characters designs instead.

The akumas look like a terrible joke now... Not even a funny one, just one that makes you want to turn your head away because you feel like you've just been shamed in public.

All in All, I think i can watch this if it set my video to Movie, and play the episodes muted and it'll be just like reading the manga all over again.
duderusJul 4, 2016 11:52 PM

Jul 4, 2016 11:48 PM

Oct 2008
Can't believe it's been 8 years since I last watched D.Gray man back when it was airing. I feel so old.
The only voice that I noticed was significantly different was Lenalee's, but I guess I'll get used to it.

Overall this episode was kinda eh..
Almost nothing but exposition (and with big revelations) which is pretty bad to do in a first episode. Though to be fair this is a continuation so I guess it flies. The comedic timing was very off though which is something I always found annoying about this show.
Also Allen seems to be behaving almost out of character here, though it's probably this timeskip and the 14th implanted in him kicking in. Hope Cross didn't get an unworthy off screen death like that.
Jul 4, 2016 11:50 PM
Feb 2015
Still need to finish the prequel but OMG Lavi's back glad to see his beautiful face again ♥ The first episode was a 10 for me. I will definitely be looking forward to this ^^
Jul 5, 2016 12:15 AM

Sep 2014
Lu-Ru said:
Shanayaaa said:
I don't like the new art style
Lenalee and Miranda changed entirely, and everyone else looks slightly ridiculous; I wish they'd kept the art style from before. Then again, it has been 8 years I guess.

Same. Also the old art style was darker, the fist anime had a different atmosphere and that was one of the things I loved about it. Now everything is so... bright (i can't think of a better word to dewcribe it) Idk it's weird. It's missing something. The episode was good though.

Totally agree. They've modernized it, it just looks the same as any other modern generic anime, I just hope they don't do the same to the plot:/
Jul 5, 2016 1:26 AM
Jan 2016
Everything in this episode was just so... Different compared to the DGM I remember. It's really jarring, because I still remember the original voices of the characters and now everyone sounds so weird. The changed designs don't help either. If it wasn't for her power, I wouldn't recognize Miranda at all. Crowley feels completely different too.
Jul 5, 2016 1:37 AM
Dec 2015
duderus said:

All in All, I think i can watch this if it set my video to Movie, and play the episodes muted and it'll be just like reading the manga all over again.

Muted too because voices were distracting.
Jul 5, 2016 2:18 AM

Feb 2009
Episode was different, kinda like rushed and the voice acting wasn't that good. Best thing so far is that they are still using the original soundtrack from the first show.

P.S. I read a couple of chapters from the manga after the end of the first anime and never read it again. Don't know if to read the manga from the beginning or just pick it up after the events of the first show again...
Jul 5, 2016 2:31 AM

Jul 2014
Man I feel so nostalgic now. It was good, I liked it, but I kind of missed the old voice actors (not saying the new ones didn't do a decent job or anything). The art and pacing is good, but let's hope it stays this way until the very end.
Doctors want to check me
Poke me and dissect me
What do they expect?
Feelings from a wind-up toy?
I don't think so

Jul 5, 2016 3:03 AM

Sep 2009
Pretty good start in my opinion. I fangirled like it was no one business, I have never cried about an anime before until today. I'm just glad D.gray man's back tbh. T___T
Jul 5, 2016 3:24 AM

Jan 2015
neko_cola said:
SkullProX said:

Wasnt that shown in the last ep of the old series? When that lv4 akuma attacked?

iirc the HQ was entirely destroyed because

---

Ok, just watched it. It didn't feel as bad as I saw many people saying here. In fact, i'm so happy to see them again!<3

The op and ed are good. OP is somehow "Gekidou"ish, I liked the beat!

Miranda and Lenalee are my main concerns, as Miranda really looks different and Lena looks/sounds like some harem series character haha. D:
Lavi's voice... gotta get used to Hanae's Lavi. the same for Sugiyama as Krory.
Kanda and Allen fit and are nice to see and hear.
JOHNNY<3 always good to see this boy, man this cinnamon roll is too pure for this world. good to see Llvelie and Link again as well.

It was fun watching, every scene made me remember the bits from the manga. the chess scene was great! hahaha, the dead guy's ring's innocence, what a trouble.

next stop: Timothy.

tbh I will have faith in this adaptation until it proves me very wrong.

Oh, I see lol.... sounds like the story a filler episode would have xDDD
Jul 5, 2016 3:36 AM
Dec 2015
Zero_sama said:

P.S. I read a couple of chapters from the manga after the end of the first anime and never read it again. Don't know if to read the manga from the beginning or just pick it up after the events of the first show again...

I read the manga after the events of 1st anime show. The latest arc Searching for AW is interesting and going to have some important revelations.
Jul 5, 2016 3:36 AM
Jul 2014
Good op and ed new voice cast are pretty good (I like Allen's new voice even better than the original personally). Did we just lose an awesome character one episode in!?
I purposely haven't read past where the first anime ended when I heard this was coming out, I'm excited for what's to come :)
Jul 5, 2016 3:39 AM

Jan 2015
A question, was that allen in the flashback with the clown -mana- ? Because his hair was brown, and not white?... Or who was that kid?
Jul 5, 2016 3:42 AM
Dec 2015
SkullProX said:
A question, was that allen in the flashback with the clown -mana- ? Because his hair was brown, and not white?... Or who was that kid?

That kid is Allen.
Jul 5, 2016 4:08 AM
Jun 2015
Before I watched the episode I was really excited bc the first series was so good that after them I even started reading the manga but to be honest I got little disappointed when I watched it.
For me the OP song wasn't feeling in place like the mood of the song was not feeling the same as the songs from the first season. The END song was really good though.
The voice actors did a good job but in my opinion some of them weren't fitting the characters they voiced. For example Allen, for me he sound kind of too girly, Crowley sounded pretty stoic and Lavi I don't really know what is it about his voice but it doesn't fit him so well.
What I just did was only comparing the first season with this. If I just forget about the first season I would say that it has great music, animation and voice acting cast.
For me there is a big difference between the seasons and there are gonna be many things that I will have to get used to.
Even though I may sound critical I actually liked this episode.
Jul 5, 2016 4:17 AM

Jul 2015
The animation was quite good except the pointy noses. I still can't get over Miranda, Crowley and Lavi's voices; they're horrible, though I don't think Allen and Kanda's voices changed too much. This episode was a bit worse than average and I just hope it gets better.
Jul 5, 2016 4:27 AM

Mar 2011
The voice acting, especially Lavi's... T_T It felt like somebody else was talking. I hope it will be improved in the long run.
unfoldedwingsJul 5, 2016 4:30 AM
Jul 5, 2016 4:32 AM

Mar 2011
Docontrar said:

Yes, friend. DGM actually has a very long story. But it will be quicker if you read the manga. :)
Jul 5, 2016 4:37 AM
Sep 2008
I just can't get used to the new voices... some of them don't fit the characters at all, especialy Lavi and Allen.... guess I'll just stick to reading manga and skip this horrible thing entirely....
Jul 5, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2015
I don't like the new lenalee, she was a bad ass with twin tails, now she look like a schoolgirl....
Jul 5, 2016 4:52 AM

Jul 2014
Catastophic!!! T_T
This is officially the first anime I've ever seen, which second season has worst visuals worse than the first.
This art looks worse than Naruto filler episode like wtf! It looks like some newbies with miniature budget animated this!!! I'm not talking like that 'cause of nostalgia. I've tried, really really tried not to compare it with the original. This anime has really low standarts by modern animes.
The voices are just ugh... except for Kanda, Link, Cross and Komui. And what did they do to Miranda!?!
The pacing was fine though..
Seriously, is that how much the studio care about one of it's more famous animes. Are they even trying...
ani147Jul 5, 2016 4:58 AM

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Hallow Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2016

131 by iamnameers »»
Dec 22, 2023 2:05 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Hallow Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2016

64 by iamnameers »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Hallow Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2016

82 by iamnameers »»
Dec 22, 2023 12:26 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Hallow Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

71 by iamnameers »»
Dec 22, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Hallow Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

79 by Choostopher »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.