Forum Settings
Forums

What are your stories about your first crush ?

New
Jun 24, 2016 2:20 AM

Aug 2015
What are your stories about your first crush ? How did you approach him/her ?
Jun 24, 2016 2:33 AM

Aug 2014
I had a few crushes, but never really dared to approach them. The first time I asked a girl out was probably the scariest moment of my life XD

She was a girl who was doing the same course as me, but a grade below me. We had the same internship. I asked her out and she said yes. Then I texted her afterwards, but she never responded. From that point on she completely ignored me T_T

Rip Ardy's feelings.
Jun 24, 2016 2:38 AM

Dec 2015
Ardanaz said:
I had a few crushes, but never really dared to approach them. The first time I asked a girl out was probably the scariest moment of my life XD

She was a girl who was doing the same course as me, but a grade below me. We had the same internship. I asked her out and she said yes. Then I texted her afterwards, but she never responded. From that point on she completely ignored me T_T

Rip Ardy's feelings.

So she gave you her number but wouldn't respond to your texts?
That's just a weird way to behave. Sounds like you dodged a bullet if you ask me.
Jun 24, 2016 2:39 AM

Aug 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
Ardanaz said:

Rip Ardy's feelings.

So she gave you her number but wouldn't respond to your texts?
That's just a weird way to behave. Sounds like you dodged a bullet if you ask me.

Yeah, she gave me her number and then told me to call her so she had mine.
She ignored my texts for a couple weeks and then when I saw her again at internship, I said hi and she replied with a very short 'hi' back. She was clearly avoiding me.

It does look like I dodged a bullet yeah. I want a nice girl, not one like that >.>
I got over her pretty quick when she showed her true colors.
Jun 24, 2016 2:47 AM

Oct 2015
As soon as I saw him I knew I wanted him, so I approached him. He was really cute and always there for me. We would share the same bed every night, and he would always listen to all my rants. I named him Butter. Best dog.

Nah, I don't know how to catch feelings.
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.
Jun 24, 2016 3:15 AM

Jul 2012
This will probably be identified by anyone who knew me in high school, but I will change names to protect the innocent.

His name was Kaworu. Oh, beautiful Kaworu. He was a junior to my lowly freshman. It was truly love at first sight. He was the painist in the high school musical, with a fantastic fingers and stage presence - I attended to go support my imouto (in the chorus), but once Kaworu came onstage, if you had asked me where my imouto was, I would have answered "WHAT IMOUTO?" I had no family! Kaworu was my family now! I loved him so much I couldn't think. I would silently gasp when I saw him in the hallways, strolling with his equally beautiful friends.

I was introduced to him once, during a fire drill, by my osananajimi who knew him through musicals. "Hey Shinji," he said. Oh god. Who knew that word could be so beautiful? I didn't. Not until Kaworu said it.

The next year, fate struck. I was seated in a classroom, and happened to glance under my chair and notice a baggie of something or other. I picked it up - it was Kaworu's motherfucking senior portraits! He had left it in there from the class before! I was in possession of like 20 copies of Kaworu's senior portrait! I quickly consulted my tomodachis.

"Give it to him in the cafeteria!! He'll be sooo grateful, and he'll have to talk to you! Maybe he'll invite you to sit!" While the thrill of another interaction was intoxicating, it was almost scarier than never seeing him again. What if I said something stupid? What if I did something stupid??? I couldn't. I just couldn't. I was too insecure and awkward, and Kaworu was too beautiful!

I turned it into the office and told them I had found it under my seat. I'll never know if they got it back to Kaworu, but I know if they did and he took a quick count, he'd find he was one picture short. You BET I stole one.

Kaworu graduated and left. Devastation was complete. A few years later, applying to college, being accepted to my first choice, I realized Kaworu and I would be at the same school(NERV) again!!! (It really wasn't on purpose. I'm not that much of a stalker.) For another two years, we would be united in the same place! Hallelujah, fate has struck again!

And I saw him again. I got to college, looked for him, and saw him. Just as I had hoped I would. And I don't know what happened in those few years - I don't know if it was extremely obvious the whole time, if he started dressing differently, coiffing his hair differently, or if I just grew up, but the moment I laid eyes on him in college, I knew:

Kaworu is suuuuuuuuuuuuperrrrrrr straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaight. I was broken. So I spent the next few years with a mochiguman stuck up my asshole living as a NEET hikikomori dreading the day I get approached by the NHK.

Hope you enjoyed the story of my first crush.
Jun 24, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2014
8th grade, weren't that close of friends, but on friendly terms enough to say "hi" everyday when we see each other in the hallways.

False sense of courage came over me from a dare, asked her out, got rejected, felt like a total loser until Freshman Year of High school.

Good life. I think I dodged a bullet though because I follow her on instagram and she looks like a total slut now.
Jun 24, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2016
7th grade. I was too much of a social trainwreck to talk to her so I just creepily stared at her from a distance.

Middle school, fun times
Back from the dead
Jun 24, 2016 2:22 PM
Sep 2015
My first crush was lame and awkward and not worth in. I wanted to confess, she had figured it out so she kept avoiding me. In the end I got fed up and told her in a text (at that point I didn't even want the relationship, just wanted to get some closure so I can move on) and she was like "Yeah, I know." and I answered "Alright." and never again spoke to each other.
Jun 24, 2016 2:32 PM

Apr 2016
had a crush on the popular girl in middle school, saw her again in college, she aged like absolute milk, blotchy skin, terrible hair looked like it was falling out, basically the before and after of a meth picture. That's what happens when you abuse your body as a female. Though I'm an alchoholic so my hair is also bad but I look way better than ever before.

My highschool crush was this girl named Amy, she had huge tits. I just tried to look her up on FB but no dice. Anyway one day she was selling shit for cheerleading squad and I was a loser back then, beta never been kissed kind of guy, a ghost. She came up to me and asked me to buy something but I didn't know how to talk to girls aside from anime. So I just sheepishly mumbled at her, then she got angry and exploded at me because she had no sales lol.

My next crush in HS was a girl with even bigger tits, she was really nice gave a loser like me time.

Then I got to college, started drinking and rolled my way through 200 girls. I had a crush on this beautiful asian chick I made my gf and she broke my heart near the end of it. It left me bitter and misogynistic but I got over it. I got tinder and started dating again, after 10 different girls I became a full blown MGTOW and now all I do is work out and study, plus play video games. I don't have the same kind of pull with women as I had back in my fraternity days, I'm scared of getting hit with a rape claim as well.

In the end I am back to highchool mode with a realization that sex isn't great enough to be in the company of a woman. I still tinder just to feel good about myself 600 matches counting.
Jun 24, 2016 2:34 PM

Apr 2016
I had a crush but I thought she was too good for me so I never pursued her. Yes, now I never have crushes ever again.
Jun 24, 2016 3:15 PM

May 2016
I don't think I've really had any. Or any that I've really fell in love with. I've only "really" fell in love with one girl. The rest were like idk. But the first was in kindergarten. No real stories about that. I've never confessed before.
Jun 24, 2016 3:21 PM

Jun 2016
Revolt1021 said:
What are your stories about your first crush?

I crushed my first enemy's skull with my bare hands! I can still hear the screaming to this day...music to my ears!
Jun 24, 2016 3:54 PM

Jun 2010
Our eyes met, and I knew it was love at first sight

I rushed towards her, she rushed towards me

We were ready to embrace and shower each other in pure love

Then I had to buy a new monitor
Jun 24, 2016 4:13 PM

Oct 2015
He was not very attractive, he was annoying and liked to tease everyone, he was intimidating, and he dated a friend of mine. When I first met him, I disliked him, he made me angry (I was easy to anger, back then).
Back then, I was much more sociable, and I reacted more based on my emotions. I already gave this innocent feel, but despite seeming affectionate, I was pretty cold, to the point of not wanting anyone to touch me.

This guy I disliked .. Liked me. He behaved either very annoying, either he would forcefully cuddle me (He's the one who made me like cuddles). He would tease me and anger me, but he would also make me laugh a lot and compliment me. This behaviour was sooooo weird for me, I didn't understand what he wanted and why he acted this way (Still don't, tbh), and maybe that's because of how weird it was that I began having a huge crush on him. There were times I thought he would kiss me (Other than on the cheeks, like he did sometimes), but I was freaking out too much at the thought of it (Yet wanting it at the same time). I simply had no idea how to handle it. I never had the courage to confess to him, which is a thing I regret, which is why I decided to confess to guys I would fall for, after that.
Jun 24, 2016 4:25 PM

May 2015
My first crush was in kindergarten.

This girl named alexis AKA lexi for short was always on my mind.

During nap time we would always sleep together and like cuddle (was the most amazing time)

One time when we went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch and we hung out the whole time and on the bus ride home she fell asleep on my shoulder.

My first crush was so pure. The closest I got to her was cuddling with her and another girl every day during nap time. Oh, and she also made me kiss both her and her friend in the bathroom one day during nap time for 10 seconds each.

As a kindergartner this was the peak of my elementary school years.
Vishnu was trying to persuade the prince to do his duty, so to impress him he took on his multi armed form and said now I become death, the destroyer of worlds.
Jun 24, 2016 4:35 PM

Jan 2014
Funny part is i've never approached anyone, everyone approached me.
Jun 24, 2016 4:47 PM

Jun 2016
I dated my crush for 6 months last year and it was probably the shittiest 6 months I've been through. That was my first relationship and I still don't have the energy to try again with someone new.

Maybe next year. Or the one after :D
Jun 24, 2016 11:56 PM

May 2015
I never really approached her.

I first noticed her when she laughed at my joke. I can still remember it very clearly - how she turned around, her curls moving away from her face and that her shirt was purple.

Thank God we've grown.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jun 25, 2016 12:04 AM

Dec 2012
We were seatmates back in 4th grade I think? We kept doing stuff like holding each others hands and teasing each other lol. Really cute in my memory.
Jun 25, 2016 12:42 AM

Nov 2015
I was in 8th grade.
She was in highschool.
I used to follow her around places and we used to talk about stuff but there was no way I had any chance with her back then..
Jun 25, 2016 12:53 AM

Jul 2015
I guess you could say the first girl who I seriously wanted to date was back in the 8th grade. I knew this girl because we were in the same dance group (yes I danced, as in used to). We were really close. We started texting one day (because calling was sooo uncool back then and it was all about texting) and yeah we would text all day, and sometimes even all night. This went on for like a year. We both confessed over text (lame right) and continued texting. We were close when we saw each other too. One day I realized I didn't like her anymore, then I started to screen her lol. I'm probably scum for screening her I'm so sorry.

caught in the wonder
Jun 25, 2016 12:58 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know if this counts but my first crush was in kindergarten, I don't remember much about her except that she was blonde and we played house quite oftenly
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 25, 2016 1:15 AM

Jul 2013
In middle school, I couldn't keep my eyes off her lol and I ended making that awkward eye contact with her many times every day. And that's about it.
lol
Jun 25, 2016 1:26 AM
Jun 2016
My first crush was Elizabeth in kinder, funny how i still remember her smile. Its been over 20yrs and i still remember her. I never told her, we met again in highschool but i already was dating someone so it never happened. The first girl i asked out was a small petite girl named sandra, i just told her i liked her and if she wanted to be my girlfriend, she said yes it was a shitty relationship i was her first bf and she was my first gf we had no idea how to act lol, we were like 11 or 12yrs old. After her my boyfriend skills were sharpened but she was my first official gf.
Jun 25, 2016 1:26 AM

Aug 2009
Zeream said:
Our eyes met, and I knew it was love at first sight

I rushed towards her, she rushed towards me

We were ready to embrace and shower each other in pure love

Then I had to buy a new monitor

Best response by far.

I met her while doing volunteering. We had a few things in common and we hung out a lot after. We went out a few times, but once we had our volunteer hours we stopped meeting that often and eventually just drifted apart...

There was another girl near the same time I'd rather not talk about it, but I'll just mention that involved subway trains and ice cream.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jun 25, 2016 1:36 AM

Jun 2015
I was about 7, she was my neighbor, we played together all the time, every day, and we got closest as 7 years old kids could get, but them her dog bit me, it was really ugly in my mind so i was traumatized, and we slowly went different ways. I guess i was a kind of a coward back in the day.
Jun 25, 2016 3:22 AM

Jun 2016
i find lots of people attractive but i never take it passed that
Scream!
Jun 25, 2016 5:28 AM

Aug 2014
6th grade science quiz competition.. Before the event started I was looking at this girl, she held in her hands some kind of smiley stuffy, there's flour inside and you kinda pinch-pinch it, probably to easen up the tension before the competition (I don't actually know what it's called up until now), I really wanted that thing. Too bad she gave it to some other guy she was acquainted of, probably.

Up until that year, I was in first place for the two successive science quiz bee for our district. That third time, I lose and ended up on 3rd place. Yeah you guessed it right, the girl I instantly had a crush on won the first place. Not only beautiful, but also way smart(er than me) XD

We've become classmates in high school. We knew each other from the very first day, but I don't actually know how to come near her. Like, what's the point, I'm now supposed to be more competitive given that she made me break my record. Oh such big words from me, later on I realized being an exemplary honor student is not really my thing while she continued to become the top student for the next four school years.

Actually, it's beyond crush. The real reason was, how many girls will seriously approach and tell you, "Even if you have these all sorts of negativities, I don't care. It's not what I'm supposed to see on a person, right?" [translated to English]
This moved me. I began to change because of her, and her words. Unfortunately, she has a very good future ahead, and I don't feel like I'm deserving for her. I got wimped and never actually asked her out. Unluckily, I also didn't do well in my college years, and I'll not ask anyone unless I have a decent job. I consider myself a below-normal person, and she's special. Call me a coward, I'm just really concerned for her, so I let her go. Even though it's painful, I'll probably carry this burden throughout my life.
Jun 25, 2016 6:07 AM

May 2016
7th grade (first year of high school) :P

I liked her and she liked me, but I didn't do anything about it... eventually a year went by and she got scooped up by someone else :P fml
lame...
Jun 25, 2016 6:13 AM

Jul 2014
I was 11 years old. She was the only girl I have ever actually asked out. I did so in the form of a letter but she had a boyfriend at the time.
Take care of yourself

Jun 25, 2016 6:14 AM

Dec 2012
My childhood friend was my first crush. We'd hang out everyday after school and go fishing, play with sand (whatever kids do). Our parents were friends so we'd come and go by each other's houses.

My parents would work overnight on weekends and that meant me staying home by myself so they told him to come stay with me and one night we were reading a bunch of science books and he kissed me. What was I? Like 7-8 or something.

Jesus christ, sounds like it's straight outta shoujo.
Jun 25, 2016 6:19 AM

Jul 2014
I kissed her passionately in a local body of water. It was essentially Arthur's story inverse; instead of the Lady of the Lake distributing swords, I was distributin sweet lovin'

AAA romance.
Jun 25, 2016 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
When I was like six, I liked this kid at my school. I invited him to my birthday party. He came and we had fun, but unfortunately, that's as far as it progressed. The struggle.
Jun 25, 2016 7:36 AM

Jun 2015
I believe it was in fifth grade.

Funny stuff happened, seems like we both liked each other but never had the guts to say it. A lot of awkward stuff happened, I remember one day I was feeling really sick and it was art time, so she was showing me her drawing and in that time I just puked all over her drawing, and it still haunts me lol.

Also I remember that I wanted to give her a letter and I think I taped it onto a rock, so I tried to get it up on her balcony but I accidentally broke her window and I ran away lol.
Jun 25, 2016 8:27 AM

May 2015
first crush was my best crush. it was someone you were proud to show your family. we kinda knew we liked each other, but we were just young, innocent kids haha. he moved away unfortunately. never saw him again. i only saw his dad once in the mall (like 6/7 years later), but it would be hella awkward to ask for his son's number lol, and he probably doesn't know me anymore
Jun 25, 2016 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
nothing happened although i bumped into her years later and I think she hinted at wanting to hang out sometime but I was too dense to realize. this is why im single...I have no relationship or dating IQ.
Jun 25, 2016 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
well my crush liked me first before i had a crush on him. he always puts candies on my bag haha 3rd grade days~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2016 2:03 PM

Oct 2015
That story hasn't been written yet.
Jun 25, 2016 7:06 PM
Jun 2016
Before 2nd grade, I had gone to an all girls school, so 2nd grade was when I realized boys existed. I got a crush on this boy named james. Nothing ever happened with him (not much has changed for me since then when it comes to relationships, really).
Jun 25, 2016 9:17 PM
Oct 2014
Sent my first crush a love letter and then my "friends" told the teachers at my school about it. One of them summoned me and threatened to tell my mum of my "wrongdoing" ?!?! Idk, I never trusted anyone completely after that
Jun 25, 2016 10:45 PM

Oct 2011
I was in 1st Grade I think, I just acted mischievous around her though she gets the idea that I have a crush on her.
Jun 26, 2016 7:30 AM

Apr 2015
I had a crush on my first cousin when I was 2-3, and after that was in love with Haku from Spirited Away and Legolas from LOTR, but aside from family members and fictional characters my first crush was when I was 9, on a boy that I took this poetry class thing with.

The class was a few weeks long and at the end there was this event where all their families got together while the students read their poems on a stage. I got to talk to him a lot at this event, and he took pictures with me and was super nice, and I was kinda-sorta friends with his sister who also took that class, and had exchanged phone numbers with her but never actually talked to her, but his sister had my number (although I'd lost hers) and at the end of this event he invited me to his 12th birthday party, and said he'd call me and tell me when/where etc. We said goodbye and I was all happy and excited, and I never heard from him ever again.
chizzlezJun 27, 2016 11:50 AM
Jun 26, 2016 6:51 PM

Jun 2015
Well my first crush was back in fourth grade. What a fucking stalker I was. Back in first grade, I played with him and a few people. The one thing I remember from that year was that I kicked him in the groin. Then in 4th grade, I grew obsessed with this guy and I didn't really have any friends during that year. Every recess, I would stalk him and just stare at his face. At the time, I didn't know what my feelings truly were. One time, I wanted to apologize to him for kicking him in the balls, so after school I keep on asking him for a moment of his time. He looked at me with a weird look on his face and tried to fast walk away in the big stream of people. No shit, I would sit on one of the playground bars and just stare as he played sports and talked with his friends. I would talk about him to everyone and I'm sure he thought I was a stalker. I was stupid for not getting the signs of him not liking me back.

Also there was this other chick that was into him. She was crazy too. So she would act like a dinosaur and curl up next to him. Through the entire year, she would stay by his side and everyone said they were married.

And now, I'm definitively have a different approach when I like someone. Crazy cosmos from fourth grade was weird.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2016 8:11 PM

Jan 2013
I was interested in this guy in 5th grade, but I didn't actually like him. Everyone said he liked me in 4th and 5th grade, but I wasn't sure. He was extra nice to me though and around the end of 6th grade I started liking him. Of course I was too shy to tell him anything so I just continued to hide my feelings until 8th grade. At some point pretty much everyone knew I liked him, except for himself, unless one of his friends told him. Either way, whether he knew or not I never mentioned it so I just tried to get over him rather than let him know. He was still really nice to me compared to everyone else so I suspected he knew and was feeling sympathetic towards me. Plus, considering the amount of times I blushed in front of him, there's no way he didn't know. In the end I never told him, so till this day I don't know if he really knew or not. Now we don't talk since we went to high school, but I catch myself thinking about him sometimes. I haven't had a crush since.
Jun 27, 2016 10:20 AM
Jun 2016
I just joined today and was browsing around and saw this, so i decided to do my first post on this, cause why not haha. So my first crush was actually when i was in 6th grade, but i didnt have the guts to tell her that i liked her, and we had many classes together, we were casual friends at that time, well it was like this for a good 2 years and she became really popular cause puberty hit her hard and boom she was legit our schools hottest chick. Well i was frustrated since i liked her before she was popular and i liked her not only for her looks but for her personality, since im a huge personality guy, also i love cuteness. So i was just a mediocre guy and a complete nerd in my school, The only thing i got going for me was that i was the math wiz and i was good at school work. So many athletes and popular kids started hanging out with her and we lost touch, because i was a huge hermit back in middle school. Then high school hits and we were in marching band together and we started back being casual friends and we both became part of the leadership of our section in marching band and we got closer,but obviously she changed drastically since she was popular and became fake. Yes she is now fake and her personality took a nose dive. Which brings us to this year when i just graduated from my high school as valedictorian and became somewhat popular because i brought my Cyberpatriot team, a competition on cyber security, to nationals and got 4th place. Also I became the mathmac and quizbowl president and won both teams the tournament 1st place in math 2nd place in quizbowl. Thats when she started to take interest and thats when i told her i moved on. Lol went through my whole life and never had a GF, i live a sad life.
Jun 27, 2016 10:28 AM

Dec 2012
I've only ever had one crush that was like 6 or so years ago in highschool, I forget what I liked about them, I just remember that it didn't end very well at all.. I don't go out much aside from working day to day, so I've never really felt anything for another person at all since then :P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.