Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 3, 2016 1:33 PM
Jun 2016
Geez Big Mom. At this point it must be like throwing a hotdog down a freeway
Jun 3, 2016 2:01 PM

Sep 2014
129 person family? seems normal~ Still who in the right mind would marry Big Mom!?
OMG Pudding is just too damn sweet <33333333 Dammit Sanji, should've married her xD. Hopefully when this series ends he'll :P
Jun 3, 2016 11:49 PM

Oct 2015
The cover art was nice. Straw hats becoming popular.

BIG MOM! Now the name makes sense. But 85 children? She must be old then!

OMG Sanji rejected a girl! A cute one too. Respect man!

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jun 4, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
Sanji's family is a nutcase.
Jun 6, 2016 6:07 AM
Jan 2015
The ship has sailed
Jun 6, 2016 9:44 AM

Feb 2016
skwok-raven said:
Sanji just went bros before hoes. And Big Mom is a milf.
Wtf.......................
Jun 6, 2016 3:54 PM
Dec 2014
wow, 129 childrens, wtf?. She has more than Mr. Catra. xD
Jun 7, 2016 1:35 PM
Oct 2013
aksulumert said:
I want to see more of BM's intention like what is her goal as we presume she wants to be the pirate king,she wants to make the whole world live in peace no matter what race you are ? i want to see some more stuff into this.

There was never a word spoken about peace. She wants an island for every race to live in, but we do not know why.

She could just want a peting zoo for herself. That´s why she wants to gather all the exotic creatures and people the world has to offer. There are several dark motives Oda can come up with, while being goofy at the same time.
Jun 7, 2016 6:48 PM

Mar 2015
Big Mama is walking through.

Carrot likes Sanji? What a playboy you are Sanji.

The ceremony is coming soon.

3.8/5
Jun 8, 2016 3:38 PM

Jul 2014
Calling it, Pudding is in on the plan since Big Mom already knows the straw hats have arrived. They're walking into a trap set up by big mom. Don't know how it'll play out or even if she intends to do anything bad to them, just really think they're all in on a trap set up by her.
Jun 11, 2016 7:41 PM
Dec 2011
FirstEel said:
Calling it, Pudding is in on the plan since Big Mom already knows the straw hats have arrived. They're walking into a trap set up by big mom. Don't know how it'll play out or even if she intends to do anything bad to them, just really think they're all in on a trap set up by her.

I agree. I like Pudding and I hope she isn't evil or anything, but I do think it is very possible Big Mom is making her do something maybe she doesn't even realize she is doing it. I read someone talking about how her bring sanji to them was just to good to be true. And I can see that. I mean if it was that easy for her to get sanji away from everyone why couldn't she take him to another island? Why the very same island big mom is on. I know they told her she couldn't work anymore so maybe they are watching her movements? But then how could she even deliver sanji to them on whole cake island.

But what makes me think something is up is the something everyone is shocked about. Sanji turning down a woman? Really now lets think this through when has sanji ever ever ever turned down a beautiful girl? It's not possible it's not in his DNA. Especially one that loves him! I just can't believe that. Also did anyone notice the flashback panel of sanji telling pudding he couldn't marry her? She was wiping a tear from her eye. Think about that... a beautiful woman crying due to sanji. Does that sound like him he is always so noble about the tears of a woman. And just a little while ago on Dressrosa with Viola sanij was ready to run away with her remember. This man is willing to die rather than betray his beliefs on women. All of a sudden that just changes? I love pudding and she seems to be a perfect match for sanji how could he not be carzy about her. All the more reason something doesn't feel right. Just another thought, but I wonder if her 3rd eye plays some role in this. Everyone in her family also seems to have some sort of vice. Big Mom and food Lola and finding love. Maybe pudding does too.

Anyways the warning at the ending to turn back. I wonder if Jinbe had something to do with that maybe a possible hint at some sort of trap. I also wonder when they will realize they have a vivre card pointing right to big mom. Could play a role in it all. I was thinking maybe they would join forces to take out kaido. Could be incentive enough for big mom probably not but unless Luffy's awakening is something crazy strong. I just dunno if he has enough allies yet to take him down. Regardless can't wait to see what happens next!
dobbsJun 11, 2016 8:06 PM
Jun 13, 2016 5:58 AM

Jul 2014
Big Mom must be very sweet.

Jun 16, 2016 2:39 PM

Jul 2011
... Assuming she gave birth to all those children, how old is Big Mama? O_O
She's have to give birth to more than 1 child at a time (twins, triplets, etc.) for that to work out... Eh? Ehhhh!?

Anyways, that was way too easy and streamline. I don't know if I really believe Pudding either. It's definitely a trap.
Jun 19, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2014
sanji is the real MVB
Jul 14, 2016 1:13 PM

Aug 2014
My thoughts and prayers goes out to these brave souls that actually fucked Big Mom...

I'm always down for some more Vinsmoke Family hype.
Dec 29, 2016 7:46 PM

Dec 2014
pudding and sanji .....Wow she is such a great girl
May 2, 2017 4:13 AM
Feb 2017
Wow, this looks interesting. Luffy obviously would want to continue going ahead.
May 17, 2018 4:06 AM

Feb 2013
Mom was busy all these years.
Pudding is the perfect woman!
Aug 29, 2022 11:08 PM
Feb 2021
Solid Snake : War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed.
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Nov 5, 2022 3:11 PM

May 2021
I seriously hope Pudding won't betray them. My guts tells me she might.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

29 by MegamiRem »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.