Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 17, 2010 6:15 PM

Apr 2009
i take back what i said previously.. the censoring is just too much.. it would've been interesting.. i'll just be waiting for the uncensored ones.. webcast for watching.. at-x foor archiving..
Jan 17, 2010 6:16 PM

Dec 2007
Wasabi said:
I want my traditional fog and black bar censors back kthx. The ridiculous amount of scenes they're replacing is completely distracting from what's actually supposed to be going on.

Agreed. Just when you thought censoring couldn't get any worst than black lines they prove us wrong >_>.
Jan 17, 2010 8:18 PM

Jun 2007
lol All she did was grab tomo's tit and squeeze milk into her mouth and then suck on it. The censoring was really really bad to the point where that fight scene made no sense at all. I'm not sure how much more I can take of this.
Jan 17, 2010 8:32 PM

Apr 2009
DeathfireD said:
The censoring was really really bad to the point where that fight scene made no sense at all.
^This.

Although I have to admit, it is interesting how they combine such a serious setting with milking breasts.
Jan 17, 2010 9:17 PM

Jan 2008
Im not in it for the bouncing mounds of flesh we call breasts... but come ON the censoring is getting stupid. 24 episodes of this? I dunno. i think this is another anime i'm going to wait on. If i want to see still shots, i'll go read the manga.
MAN! i can't even SAY if it was a good episode or not, the censoring pissed me off so.damn.much! GRRR!!!!!
Jan 17, 2010 10:14 PM
Sep 2007
Kaworu said:
Interesting episode but, with how badly they censored it with blocking just about every scene it's not even worth continuing till ATX airs it.

whens that?

i have no idea what just happened in that fight.
Jan 17, 2010 10:35 PM

Jan 2010
Good lord... It's not that I want to see Tomo's nipples or anything, but that censoring is downright ridiculous.
Jan 17, 2010 11:03 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Okay episode.

Jan 17, 2010 11:11 PM

Nov 2008
Comanechi said:
that censoring is downright ridiculous.

That's exactly what they want you to think.

Just imagine 24 episodes of stupid camera angles and excluded "sounds". In a reverse sense it seems mildly entertaining to think shit up of what's happening.
Jan 18, 2010 12:22 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
lol All she did was grab tomo's tit and squeeze milk into her mouth and then suck on it. The censoring was really really bad to the point where that fight scene made no sense at all. I'm not sure how much more I can take of this.
Exactly DeathfireD but should have patience for the AT-X version in about 1 week, it looks seriously uncensored from the webcast...ugh! I will post those NSFW of episode 1 soon just so much busy work around family/farm.
Comanechi said:
Good lord... It's not that I want to see Tomo's nipples or anything, but that censoring is downright ridiculous.
Admit you want to see the biggest ones and BTW I noticed that the motto of this show must be "Bigger breasts=best SOMA around"

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 18, 2010 1:42 AM

May 2008
death1001 said:
whens that?

The 26th, not sure of the specific time frame though.
Working
Jan 18, 2010 3:12 AM

Jul 2009
What the..what happened? *Move to On Hold*
Jan 18, 2010 3:19 AM

Apr 2008
why does it feel like almost everyone wants to watch it uncensored o-olll

Jan 18, 2010 3:43 AM

Sep 2007
One thing I would say

CENSORSHIP SUCKS!
Jan 18, 2010 5:37 AM

Sep 2008
Day2Dream said:
Wasabi said:
I want my traditional fog and black bar censors back kthx. The ridiculous amount of scenes they're replacing is completely distracting from what's actually supposed to be going on.

Agreed. Just when you thought censoring couldn't get any worst than black lines they prove us wrong >_>.

^ Both of these I agree....damn it the uncensored version needs to hurry up and air.

The censors massacred this episode badly....they were better off with the black lines or something.

>:O
Jan 18, 2010 7:29 AM

Apr 2008
The censoring is the biggest problem of the anime. *sigh*
Jan 18, 2010 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
The episode is a load sh*t put together. I'll be dropping the censored version of anime. I'll just wait for the uncensored version every week. Glad I finally watched the episode 1 uncensored version or I would have began cursing this crap!

On the other hand the next episode is gonna be good. Finally, Katja!!

Edit: If by any chance the uncensored version is uploaded somewhere. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
-QuasarJan 18, 2010 7:58 AM
Jan 18, 2010 8:26 AM

Oct 2009
Silaqui said:
The censoring is the biggest problem of the all animes. *sigh*
Let me correct you

Jan 18, 2010 9:06 AM

Mar 2008
Ughhhh. All I see is Cecily & Lisa >_______<;
Jan 18, 2010 11:23 AM

May 2007
The censorship is just freakin' hilarious.

Shadowmancer said:
Ughhhh. All I see is Cecily & Lisa >_______<;

No wai.

Jan 18, 2010 1:25 PM
Sep 2007
Kaworu said:
death1001 said:
whens that?

The 26th, not sure of the specific time frame though.

thx. I was just wondering about when so i know when to start looking for it.

the censored is just to confusing.
Jan 18, 2010 1:32 PM

Apr 2009
That episode was pretty baaaaaaaad....and except the alchemy part the rest of the anime is lame...
Jan 18, 2010 1:43 PM

Aug 2008
couldnt bare with the censorship stopped half way, sticking with the manga =)
Jan 18, 2010 2:28 PM

Jul 2009
This must be a joke, like half of the freakin episode was censored...
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Jan 18, 2010 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
Ok .. i like the idea of this anime but why the hell they must gain powerts from breast milk ? -.-
It ruins the whole thing, i can imagine ''Sasha'' running around with a bottle of breast milk and saying ''this is the sh*t'' while beating others up :/

What will they come up with next, jizzing for powers?
Jan 18, 2010 3:12 PM

Nov 2008
Elastor said:
Ok .. i like the idea of this anime but why the hell they must gain powerts from breast milk ? -.-
It ruins the whole thing, i can imagine ''Sasha'' running around with a bottle of breast milk and saying ''this is the sh*t'' while beating others up :/

Quite plausible but that still isn't original. However... the jizzing for powers sounds interesting. Maybe in a reverse sense his female companions will gain his powers.

BRILLIANT!
Jan 18, 2010 7:00 PM

May 2009
RGGGGGGGGGGGG the censors were taking to a whole new level this week >_________________<
God I don't watch it for the tits! I would much rather see nipples than a random scene that disrupts the flow of the fight! Looks like I will be waiting for uncensored versions -sigh-
Jan 18, 2010 9:25 PM

Jan 2010
Maximatum99 said:
Comanechi said:

DAMN JAPANESE, I'M NOT BUYING YOUR BLU-RAYS.
Jan 18, 2010 11:07 PM
Feb 2009
The censoring was really got to the point where that fight scene made no sense at all.

Jan 18, 2010 11:19 PM

Sep 2008
on the first episode th ecensored parts werent all that important, but in this one....i only watched the feet of th bad girl and when she is killed...i want this uncesorred, i think im going to stop watching the censored version
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 19, 2010 2:00 AM

Oct 2009
Elastor said:

About the same feeling for that Soma idea thing.
Comanechi said:
Maximatum99 said:
Comanechi said:

DAMN JAPANESE, I'M NOT BUYING YOUR BLU-RAYS.

ROFL, good one.
Zero_r2 said:
on the first episode th ecensored parts werent all that important, but in this one....i only watched the feet of th bad girl and when she is killed...i want this uncesorred, i think im going to stop watching the censored version
Watch AT-X version then decide....I agree with Wasabi about the whole black lines or some fog/lights to censor at least things might be clear like that more.

Jan 19, 2010 2:38 AM

May 2007
On hold until AT-X airs the uncensored version. No point on watching this censorfest. I think more than half the battle scene was censored. Sad to see how easily it ruins this show.

On a side note, did I just hear Hirano Aya?
Jan 19, 2010 11:53 AM

Sep 2009
Sigh...this show really tries my patience. The only reason I first looked it up was because Aya Hirano was gonna be in it. Also there was good fanservice. But in truth half of the fanservice is censored out! WTF!?! honestly. The mere fact that every few minutes they have to cut away to another shot and just use the dialogue just kills the scene. Right now I'm downloading the first episode uncensored so if that's any good then maybe I'll just wait until...never mind. As I was typing this the video got done. I just watched. APPROVED! so long as it's uncensored I'm perfectly fine with it. But this was an awesome episode in general. Watching Sasha really kick some arse made it worth while. I just screamed OWNED when he stabbed the chick. I find it funny that they wouldn't censor her getting stabbed but breasts, god forbid
Jan 19, 2010 1:54 PM

Jun 2009
This is really most annoying censor i've ever seen. At least i'm not dissapointed with Katja's voice.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 19, 2010 4:34 PM

Jul 2008
Kaworu said:
Interesting episode but, with how badly they censored it with blocking just about every scene it's not even worth continuing till ATX airs it.

When is that going to happen? Because I'll wait for an uncensored version as well since this is freacking ridiculous, I would have beared with fog or black bar but this is pushing it too far.
Jan 19, 2010 6:25 PM

Feb 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
This was like only watching Cecily Mafuyu blab again. Need the uncensored version for the fights.
Sasha is just so cool..
THIS.

I sure am glad I'm not the only one who's starting to think there's a Cecily #2 coming soon! xD

And yes, Sasha is just sooo COOL. He's starting to grow on me♥

Timeout808 said:
if the censorship continues like this, its going to ruin the show
Don't bet on it. It was ruined from the first episode :'P

But still...I like this series.
It's hentai ecchi with an actual plot! ='> hehe

Jan 20, 2010 5:51 AM

Jun 2009
Does anyone have an idea as to how long it would take for the uncensored version to be released once the censored version is aired?

As with everybody else I too am sick of the ridiculous censorship in this particular anime. The fight made very little sense!
Jan 20, 2010 6:15 AM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
The censoring is the biggest problem of the all animes. *sigh*
Let me correct you
Exactly! I would not mind if I gonna read first the manga or awaits the uncensored version of the series.
Jan 20, 2010 11:46 AM

Jan 2009
Still, Sasha looks way too young in the anime (#゚Д゚)
Oh right, the OP was by Faylan ◔ ◡ ◔

Tl;dr... Or actually "tl;dw", as in 'didn't write' xD, Mafuyu is great, and Sasha is awesome, need I say more? ( ̄ー ̄)
Oh right, there's one more thing... The censors are effin' killing the show. Why the heck do they even have the censored versions? (屮゚Д゚)屮
Right, next episode, Katja (‐^▽^‐)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 20, 2010 12:15 PM

May 2008
maxime1007 said:
Kaworu said:

When is that going to happen? Because I'll wait for an uncensored version as well since this is freacking ridiculous, I would have beared with fog or black bar but this is pushing it too far.

RustiX said:
Does anyone have an idea as to how long it would take for the uncensored version to be released once the censored version is aired?

As with everybody else I too am sick of the ridiculous censorship in this particular anime. The fight made very little sense!

The 26th, next week. Doki fansubs will be subbing the version that airs on AT-x
Working
Jan 20, 2010 12:24 PM

Jul 2008
Kaworu said:
maxime1007 said:
Kaworu said:

RustiX said:

Nice, thanks ^^
Jan 20, 2010 1:27 PM

Nov 2009
I like the way the series is turning out, it's much better than i was expecting.
Jan 20, 2010 6:06 PM

Jun 2008
Death-Summoner said:
I still think they need to learn new censor methods!
Besides that, Sasha in a dress and eating the Borsch made me laugh as much as I did when I read the manga, plus the bonus of hearing him complain in russian was pretty funny!
QFT. I couldn't find the uncensored version of this episode, so I had to watch it censored, meh. But Sasha alone makes up for it.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Jan 20, 2010 10:58 PM

Jun 2009
Kaworu said:

RustiX said:

Thanks for the info :)
Jan 21, 2010 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
Don't know if I'm gonna stick witht this anime.

Jan 21, 2010 3:43 PM

Oct 2009
this anime sounds more intelligent then it looks thats what i think

Jan 22, 2010 9:09 PM

Jun 2009
Not bad, but the censoring was really out of hand.
Jan 23, 2010 7:27 AM

Jul 2008
I more or less agree, this anime has great potential but the censorship/cutting is too much. I have this "on hold" until the uncensored version airs.
Jan 23, 2010 9:33 AM

Feb 2009
Oh, my god. The censorship is so bad that it's actually AFFECTING the fighting scenes, leaving people confused. Wtf.

Jan 23, 2010 1:34 PM

Oct 2009
uncensored version watched:

WTF JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!?!?!?!

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.