Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2016 2:39 AM
Apr 2013
I just realised something, in this episode, Yuri said that every player cannot attack on their first turn, but how about previous Duels? For example Yuya vs Obelisk Force or Yuya vs Edo. Obelisk Force and Edo able to attack on their first turn.
May 27, 2016 5:11 AM

Oct 2014
Frost190 said:
I just realised something, in this episode, Yuri said that every player cannot attack on their first turn, but how about previous Duels? For example Yuya vs Obelisk Force or Yuya vs Edo. Obelisk Force and Edo able to attack on their first turn.

The writing for the battle royals has been pretty inconsistent. In some cases, like the Yuya vs Obelisk Force you mentioned, players could attack on their first turn, but in others, like Shun vs LDS Trio or the more recent Asuka and Yuri ones, neither player could attack on their first turn. I guess it goes by the principle of "when is convenient", just like the penalty system.
May 27, 2016 6:28 AM

Feb 2012
Wait, OF attacked during their first turns against Yuya? I thought they just used Hound Dog's effect to burn him. Also, Edo could obviously attack on his first turn, because it was a regular one-on-one duel.

Lots of GX throwbacks this episode. Bastion/Zane lookalikes, old Fusion monsters... good exposition episode.

And off-topic, probably unintentional, but hearing the next villains' names were Grace and Gloria in the preview gave me bad Bayonetta flashbacks. Not sure if anyone else did...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
May 27, 2016 6:57 AM

Mar 2012
MCS is different because you can even intrude into someone else dueling.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 27, 2016 8:01 AM
Apr 2013
EHero09 said:
Wait, OF attacked during their first turns against Yuya? I thought they just used Hound Dog's effect to burn him. Also, Edo could obviously attack on his first turn, because it was a regular one-on-one duel.

Lots of GX throwbacks this episode. Bastion/Zane lookalikes, old Fusion monsters... good exposition episode.

And off-topic, probably unintentional, but hearing the next villains' names were Grace and Gloria in the preview gave me bad Bayonetta flashbacks. Not sure if anyone else did...

The Obelisk Force clearly said "Direct Attack". They're using Hound Dog's effect to burn him once Yuya summoned "Dark Rebellion" in his second turn.
May 27, 2016 8:37 AM

Feb 2012
Frost190 said:
EHero09 said:

The Obelisk Force clearly said "Direct Attack". They're using Hound Dog's effect to burn him once Yuya summoned "Dark Rebellion" in his second turn.

Really? I haven't re-watched any of the older episodes... :/

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Nov 27, 2016 9:00 PM

Dec 2012
Yusho explaining what happened.

lol at Reiji appearing like the Terminator.

Edo fucked up Yusho's leg.

Oh, snap. Yuzu "shower" scene. We haven't had that since Anzu.

Asuka looking fine as always.

LMAO at Discount Judai-Daichi fusion character and Kaiser.

Yuri's back.

DAT ASS!(on that girl)

Oh, snap! Roid, Koala, Ojama, VW-XYZ(Kaiba used XYZ first) references.

Venom must have been starving because it ate those monster quickly.

Yugo is back!

Two lookalike girls are heading out.

I knew the DSOD ED would last for 6 episodes. Lol at the special people who complained about it.

Yuya's cum absorbed cape continues to deny logic. The guy is upside down on the bar and it hasn't fallen off.
RobDec 4, 2016 8:59 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 5, 2020 3:29 PM

Feb 2014
Why im not surprised Aster was chosen to lead the invasion, he has always been an asshole.
The kids that Yuri fought all used fusion monsters from the GX era, nice attention to detail.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.