Forum Settings
Forums

Kodansha to Publish NisiOisiN Light Novels in Digital Format

New
May 5, 2016 9:05 AM

Jul 2009
Kodansha announced on Friday that it will publish digital editions of NisiOisiN's light novels which were previously not available in e-book format. The publisher is scheduled to release one novel weekly over a period of more than 30 weeks.

The first novel to be released on May 6 is Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai, the first in the Zaregoto series and NisiOisiN's debut work. Kubishime Romanticist: Ningen Shikkaku, Zerozaki Hitoshiki, the second novel in the series, will be available on May 13. They will be followed by Kubitsuri High School: Zaregototsukai no Deshi on May 20. Subsequent releases will be announced on the author's official website.

Other works scheduled for digital distribution include novels in the Ningen series, the Monogatari series, the Katanagatari series, and the Densetsu series. At the same time, the latest volumes of the Saikyou series (pictured) and the Boukyaku Tantei series will also be simultaneously released in e-book format.

Source: Anime! Anime!
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
May 5, 2016 9:17 AM

Apr 2014
This is good, id just print them out anyways lol I hate reading online.
moodieMay 5, 2016 9:25 AM
May 5, 2016 9:17 AM

Nov 2007
Nothing beats paperback but it's a good thing to have alternatives such as these digital formats. Good for the author and hopefully his works will be appreciated by a lot of new readers.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 5, 2016 9:24 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Good good. I have been collecting physical copies of NisiOisiN novels for a while now. Storing them in e-book format won't hurt either.

May 5, 2016 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
That's good since I prefer to read online on my mobile devices or computer these days.
May 5, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2014
Good for people who don't want to pay international shipping
May 6, 2016 1:54 AM
Sep 2015
I've been meaning to get into the Zaregoto series for quite some time now, but the LN's are not available. Online books is not my format of choice but if there is no alternative I'll take it. Does anyone know if they stated anything about whether they are going to release English versions or not?
May 6, 2016 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
I like this, international shipping can be costy and both the Katanagatari and Monogatari series are only available at KodanshaBOX type which increases the price pretty absurdly.

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
44 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

5 by Maumuu »»
47 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.