Forum Settings
Forums

'Pro-white,' anti-KKK groups face off at Georgia landmark !

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2016 10:01 PM

Apr 2015
Mvsk said:

Mine now :3

Are you some dog that pisses on anyone's turf then claims it's own? LOL

traed said:
The term white genocide refers to ethnicity of Europeans rather than race, its name is very misleading.

Then they should protest in Europe instead.
#CHEXIT
Apr 25, 2016 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
Alcoholic-san said:
DateYutaka said:

then how come its not taught in nay of the top univrites in any of the the G 20 nations then
it's not taught in any of the universities of the top G20 nations because of the Nazis, lol. before World War 2 a lot of countries actually actively participated in eugenics, including the U.S. sterilizing low IQ individuals. they only stopped because the Nazis took it to the extreme and the Allies decided it was morally wrong, so it stopped being taught. the literature's out there if you want to read it, though, along with studies, citations, etc.

and even if it's not being taught as its own discipline, modern genetics courses still touch on the ideas
idk about the sterilization tests, but it's true that internationally, geneticists from other countries were very active in contributing to the study of eugenics (the us, uk, and russia).

At the same time, they found in general:
-Every human contains at least 4 recessive genes, therefore "perfection" and the basis of eugenics is somewhat useless and therefore remains "psuedo-science"
-Diversity promotes survivability, since undifferentiated genes are more vulnerable to the same problems
Apr 26, 2016 8:44 PM

Oct 2015
Mvsk said:
Zelgadis said:

Honestly, I second this.Whether they're called seperatists or supremacists doesn't matter because they have pretty much the same goals.

What a retarded and ignorant statement.

Wishing a secure future for ones own race is not the same as a blood lust to kill all other races.

By the way it's spelled separatists.

Are you saying there isn't an overlap? Also, I was talking about their goals, not about their methods (if they want to kill all other races or not doesn't matter, not like white separatists are a bunch of pacifists).In the end, both want to protect the ''white race'' (whatever shit this is).For me, both groups have obsession with their race and are pretty much the same (not 1:1 the same obviously),and I like none of the two whether you accept it or not.
And
White separatism is a separatist political movement that seeks separate economic and cultural development for white people. White separatism is a form of White nationalism and can be a form of White supremacy. (wikipedia)

Do you want to know what's retarded and ignorant? That you feel the urge to point out there is a typo.
Do you feel better now? Want a medal?

Nigami_Shin said:
Zelgadis said:

I hope you're joking.

you might explain to me why im wrong, because in my twisted nazi mind it makes sense.
maybe people always think about controlled genocide. well you could also call it white extinction if that term suits you better, but creeping white genoicide has a nice ring to it.
also i was talking about europe not the usa.

I know you were talking about Europe.
I don't have to explain anything because you've admitted yourself that it is your ''twisted nazi mind''. So, why should I bother explaining?
I know they are talking about ''white extinction'' but it's just a fucking skin color.White,black,yelllow, I don't care. There should be more race mixing if you ask me.
ichii_1 said:
JustALEX said:

All of this is the huge problem with White Nationalists and why they are no better than the side they claim to hate.

It's because of the demonization of the white man.
Whites are now ashamed to be white.
The low birth rate is not the issue, the issue is the other races breeding like rats and infesting the place and expecting whites to take care of them while they contribute nothing to the world.

Whites get along with everyone, it's always the other sides that have a problem with the white man.

You should rather be ashamed of yourself, but not for being white. Do you think you're superior,doge? Better than those 'rats'? What are you contributing to the world/society? Did you do anything productive?
WaterFistoleApr 26, 2016 8:58 PM
Apr 26, 2016 9:35 PM

Apr 2016
@Zelgadis

He's trolling you. Just look at his name and post style.

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
Apr 26, 2016 9:38 PM
Feb 2014
Glad I don't live in the South.

Most racially paranoid people of all races exist there.
Apr 26, 2016 9:41 PM

Apr 2016
The_Nico said:
Glad I don't live in the South.

Most racially paranoid people of all races exist there.

If you lived in the south you'd know it isn't true. The media highlights a loud minority.

Apr 26, 2016 10:32 PM

Sep 2015
Zelgadis said:

I know you were talking about Europe.
I don't have to explain anything because you've admitted yourself that it is your ''twisted nazi mind''. So, why should I bother explaining?
I know they are talking about ''white extinction'' but it's just a fucking skin color.White,black,yelllow, I don't care. There should be more race mixing if you ask me.

you are from uganda? every line i wrote was wasted. you're not white, you're neither from the us nor from europe. the chance that you ever set a foot in one of them is low. your opinion doesn't matter.

race is not only skin deep. i understand that especially you must think so, but don't fool yourself...

also what you wrote to ichii

which race has accomplished absolutely nothing in 40 000 years of mankind?

Apr 26, 2016 10:41 PM
Sep 2012
Why waste your time with the silly rhetoric? Just go ahead and say it. Blacks are subhuman, whitey rocks, he'll obviously disagree, and you'll continue to argue your point and eventually one of you two will give up. The race dick-measuring contest is so boring...
Apr 26, 2016 10:53 PM

Sep 2013
Zelgadis said:
ichii_1 said:

It's because of the demonization of the white man.
Whites are now ashamed to be white.
The low birth rate is not the issue, the issue is the other races breeding like rats and infesting the place and expecting whites to take care of them while they contribute nothing to the world.

Whites get along with everyone, it's always the other sides that have a problem with the white man.

You should rather be ashamed of yourself, but not for being white. Do you think you're superior,doge? Better than those 'rats'? What are you contributing to the world/society? Did you do anything productive?

Breeding like rat = rats, nice fallacy.

Not much so far, cause the immigrants are pouring in like a plague stealing jobs for pennies and making the place hell, I can't even go out without fearing getting killed or kidnapped anymore.

@Nigami_Shin I mean recently of course, what has any race except whites even done in the 21st century?
Apr 27, 2016 7:45 AM

Jan 2012
Jelmazmo said:
@Zelgadis

so u judge a user by his name and post style, i see nothing wrong with his post style

lol u have just joined this month and already started calling people trolls .

Nigami_Shin said:

you are from uganda? every line i wrote was wasted. you're not white, you're neither from the us nor from europe. the chance that you ever set a foot in one of them is low. your opinion doesn't matter.

?

Eh i thought he lived in Europe , lol Uganda never heard of it b4 i think it's time to do some googling.

Apr 27, 2016 9:17 AM

Nov 2009
Since when was "pro-white" synonomous with "KKK". Granted, a KKK member is probably pro-white, however they are a lot more than just "pro-white". Conflating these two groups does a damn good job of putting a more friendly face on the KKK.
Apr 27, 2016 9:26 AM

Apr 2016
AllenVonStein said:
Jelmazmo said:
@Zelgadis

so u judge a user by his name and post style, i see nothing wrong with his post style

lol u have just joined this month and already started calling people trolls .

Now you're acting like a troll, cool.

Apr 27, 2016 10:49 PM
Nov 2011

00001111qmpzApr 27, 2016 10:57 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.