Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 18, 2016 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Onsa and Rin has such a funny relationship.

All the hype for the pink bike this episode! Cool. Not bad for the racing part as well on track. I thought the episode was pretty fun.
Apr 18, 2016 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
Pink bike with pink helmet. Oh Rin, why can't you be like that first? LOL
So there's basically the "Sporty" and "Nerd" that Rin can choose.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 18, 2016 9:42 AM

Jul 2012
Gotta love Rin getting trolled especially for acting like a tsundere; such a nice sight.

And another fun episode overall. Glad I picked this up literally a few hours ago.
Apr 18, 2016 10:05 AM

Dec 2011
That's right, Lime-senpai is an old guard. Watching over the bike club.
Apr 18, 2016 10:16 AM

Nov 2012
LOL @ Raimu sempai not protecting Rin cause she is not part of the Bike Club
Apr 18, 2016 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Rin, she got trolled!

Raimu is not protecting Rin because she is not a member of the Bike Club!
Apr 18, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2012
So is Raimu supposed to be 40 or....??? The principal called her senpai! XD

Congrats on the nifty pink bike Hane! Figures best-girl Rin's dad is an acquaintance of Onsa's dad. Felt bad for Rin at the end, but if her tits are this big and beautiful now just imagine them in next week's onsen outing! XD
Apr 18, 2016 10:35 AM

Mar 2013
the secret's out onsa-chan's dad sells defective bikes and rin's bike was not in fact new and that made me laugh (was hoping rin would call her dad out on that but oh well missed opportunity). the bike riding with rin not knowing the other's could hear her was hilarious especially the missile part. is it me or do they seem to focus a lot on rin's physique/curves whenever she's wearing that jumpsuit? also how old is raimu? because when they showed off raimu with team virgin apparently that took place 20 year's ago and the principal (I assume) is younger than her but looks older than her? must be the helmet.
Apr 18, 2016 10:37 AM

Jan 2012
FallenEntity said:
is it me or do they seem to focus a lot on rin's physique/curves whenever she's wearing that jumpsuit? also how old is raimu?

Oh they do, gloriously. ;)

Also, 35 minimum would be my guess.
Apr 18, 2016 10:59 AM

Apr 2010
Some differences with the manga but overall it's pretty much the same.
And Suzunoki still makes for good entertainment not to mention that she has a nice ass.
Tho it's still sad that she could not join the club.
Apr 18, 2016 11:03 AM

May 2014
When she exploded it was more like boobs away
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 18, 2016 11:13 AM

Jul 2015
Txunere said:
Gotta love Rin getting trolled especially for acting like a tsundere; such a nice sight.

And another fun episode overall. Glad I picked this up literally a few hours ago.

Agreed, I found this episode the most enjoyable one yet. Rin got trolled a lot this episode, but shes becoming my most favorite character -w-
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 18, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
Damn the best girl Rin got discriminated against by Raimu because she's not in the club lmao. Raimu might be a pretty mysterious person after all. I thought the helmet was on her head all the time for just the kicks. Hopefully we see her face sometime
Apr 18, 2016 12:16 PM

Jul 2012
I'm trying to figure out why this show has a 6.4 rating (currently). Funniest show that I'm watching this season.
Apr 18, 2016 12:32 PM

Dec 2011
9Westy9 said:
I'm trying to figure out why this show has a 6.4 rating (currently). Funniest show that I'm watching this season.

This is MAL, butthurt CGDCT haters are in abundance.
Apr 18, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2015
then Raimu is not high school? and this big, I was intrigued not see his face now know is much bigger than hahahaha others and rin love is clumsy, childish and has enormous, hane already has his bike was love at primea view and you can tour the roads together, excellent chapter
Apr 18, 2016 2:35 PM

Dec 2014
Another pretty damn good episode.

On a side note, while I can understand that this show isn't for everybody, this show is severely underrated on here.
Apr 18, 2016 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
That savage slight at the end though...just perfect!

"I thought that you were going to protect the girls? Oh she's not a member of the Bike Club? I see..."

Rin is irrelevant XD
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 18, 2016 3:07 PM

Mar 2015
Every biker's fear.

Been there ,done that, multiple time. lol

RasberryKisses said:
9Westy9 said:

This is the most enjoyable episode so far.
I just up-rated it from 6 to 7 but I think this is as far as I go.

Apr 18, 2016 3:37 PM

Nov 2012
I though Raimu was a ghost xD

My Candies:

Apr 18, 2016 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
Rin further proving that she's best girl in this episode
Apr 18, 2016 5:32 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
so much moe this season, i fucking love it

Onsa may be my favorite overall, but gawd damn is Rin thick af, and i do love her personality lol
Apr 18, 2016 6:12 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, Rin made this episode so much fun.

4/5
Apr 18, 2016 6:38 PM

Apr 2011
That's such a nice looking pink bike.

Poor Rin getting trolled. I still like her. Her personality is so much fun. She has nice tits and ass as well. A pink bike would suit her.

Anyone know what that peace sign and they asking, "Hey girls how about 20,000?" really mean?
Apr 18, 2016 7:03 PM

May 2015
Magito said:
That's such a nice looking pink bike.

Poor Rin getting trolled. I still like her. Her personality is so much fun. She has nice tits and ass as well. A pink bike would suit her.

Anyone know what that peace sign and they asking, "Hey girls how about 20,000?" really mean?

that peace sign is like saying "hello" to another biker. some said that it also means "keep your two wheels on the ground"
but if you ride motorcycle that "hello" gesture are vary, from head nod to high five, not always a peace sign.

i believe that 20.000/50.000 yen joke is prostitute/sex joke. lol
Apr 18, 2016 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
I appreciate the animators giving a few hidden dirty jokes in the show.
Apr 18, 2016 8:21 PM

Dec 2012
GuidedCursor said:
Every biker's fear.

Been there ,done that, multiple time. lol

That's what oggy knobs are for mate ;)
Apr 18, 2016 8:26 PM

Nov 2014
GuidedCursor said:
Every biker's fear.

only if you're a weenie man with shrimp legs.
I was that weenie man once. NO MORE
How to fix the review section, detailed here

The average reader (HS level) reads at about 200 WPM. So a 500-800 word review should take 3-5 minutes to read. That's an acceptable length for something you're interested in spending 25 minutes to 4.5 hours of your life watching.

Oh, and ANN requires any and all reviews to be 800-1200 words, no matter the length of the show.
Apr 18, 2016 8:36 PM

Jul 2014
9Westy9 said:

Well, it has a lot going against it. No male characters for all the retarded little boys to identify with, comedy, no romance and slice of life all tend to rate lower. Then it goes against type by being about motorcycles so even a lot of girls won't watch it.

It's a very much a less slap-stick and overall better Sabagebu and I think you'll find the ratings will drift up a bit like it did.

I'm pretty sure that so far this is the best show this cour. Although considering this is the worst cour in 20+ years, and not by a little, that isn't saying a whole lot. Still pretty enjoyable for us people that don't need some retard stuck in a video game or with super powers and a harem in order to enjoy the show.
Apr 18, 2016 8:38 PM

Feb 2016
animefan8800 said:
...but if her tits are this big and beautiful now just imagine them in next week's onsen outing! XD

If you like her tits now, just wait until the onsen episode. She has a secret ;)
Apr 18, 2016 8:40 PM

Dec 2012
Aw, the touring scene was mostly cut out q_q

I wanted to hear these lines voiced xD

Apr 18, 2016 9:03 PM

Jan 2012
masa95 said:
animefan8800 said:
...but if her tits are this big and beautiful now just imagine them in next week's onsen outing! XD

If you like her tits now, just wait until the onsen episode. She has a secret ;)

It better not be she's really flat or something, but I think the OVA has already disproven that possibility. XD
Apr 18, 2016 9:11 PM

Feb 2016
animefan8800 said:

It better not be she's really flat or something, but I think the OVA has already disproven that possibility. XD

If you've seen the OVA then you already know what I'm alluding to, friend.

Objurgo said:

I'm just waiting for them to go to Africa and find a village called "Frizzy/Shaggy" and then they can all make jokes about "entering" Shaggy.
Apr 18, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2012
masa95 said:
animefan8800 said:

I have and don't, but then it has been a bit and do watch a lot. XD
Apr 18, 2016 9:40 PM

Jul 2014
animefan8800 said:
masa95 said:

I have no idea either. And the OVA isn't the onsen episode? So they're having 2?
Apr 18, 2016 9:42 PM

Jan 2012
Sokah said:
animefan8800 said:

I have no idea either. And the OVA isn't the onsen episode? So they're having 2?

There's a brief bath scene at the end of the OVA from what I remember, but it isn't the main focus.
Apr 18, 2016 9:44 PM

Feb 2016
Sokah said:

The OVA was never depicted in the manga (at least not that I am aware). It is not considered canon. It was merely a pack in extra with one of the manga volumes. However, they incorporated an onsen scene into it for fanservice reasons no doubt. They also incorporated part of a scene in the onsen scene which did in fact happen in the manga. Just wait for next Monday and all will be revealed.
Apr 18, 2016 10:10 PM

Nov 2014
The comedy was on point this episode, i'm seriusly starting liking this show.

Looks like the next is the obligatory hotspring episode.
Apr 18, 2016 10:23 PM

Sep 2013
error5000 said:
The comedy was on point this episode, i'm seriusly starting liking this show.

Looks like the next is the obligatory hotspring episode.

At the first from the Key Picture I drop this series. But after I try watch it until this episode I am glad that I didn't drop it
Apr 18, 2016 10:28 PM
Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
I can't pick one over the other, they both are best girls. Rin is the total package but Onsa is the oddball.

RasberryKisses said:
time and the concept of aging does not apply on The Stig and his family.

9Westy9 said:
To be honest I enjoy this show more any of the season. Especially more than those hyped pretentious edgy shows.

Nezperdian said:
That perv little brother :3

I bet she's frizzy down stare as well.
Apr 18, 2016 10:35 PM
Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
I can't pick one over the other, they both are best girls. Rin is the total package but Onsa is the oddball.

RasberryKisses said:

9Westy9 said:
To be honest I enjoy this show more any of the season. Especially more than those hyped pretentious edgy shows.

Nezperdian said:

Apr 18, 2016 10:41 PM

Jan 2014
Rin is such a naive Tsundere that its adorable...
And this is coming from a guy who hates tsunderes
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2016 11:44 PM

Dec 2012
masa95 said:

Objurgo said:

I'm just waiting for them to go to Africa and find a village called "Frizzy/Shaggy" and then they can all make jokes about "entering" Shaggy.

I don't see them leaving Japan at all xD

hithummah said:
Stark700 said:

RasberryKisses said:

9Westy9 said:

Nezperdian said:

Apr 19, 2016 12:10 AM

Jul 2012
RasberryKisses said:
9Westy9 said:

Very true. It also has the 3D animation that people love to hate aswell xD

Sokah said:
9Westy9 said:

Well, it has a lot going against it. No male characters for all the retarded little boys to identify with, comedy, no romance and slice of life all tend to rate lower. Then it goes against type by being about motorcycles so even a lot of girls won't watch it.

It's a very much a less slap-stick and overall better Sabagebu and I think you'll find the ratings will drift up a bit like it did.

I'm pretty sure that so far this is the best show this cour. Although considering this is the worst cour in 20+ years, and not by a little, that isn't saying a whole lot. Still pretty enjoyable for us people that don't need some retard stuck in a video game or with super powers and a harem in order to enjoy the show.

So basically they just watched like 5 minutes and dropped it before it got good :P. I'm not sure I'd say it's the best show this cour, but it's definitely one of the better shows that I've seen airing.

hithummah said:

9Westy9 said:

It's certainly one of the better shows this season.
Apr 19, 2016 12:16 AM

Feb 2015
Wow ! What a hilarious episode ! Rin got trolled so much and being tsundere at the same time !!!
LOL !!! Rin's father such a troll ! So, Katana 400 that she's been riding all this time is a former drowned and odometer's been reset bike. Hahaha !

Pink CB4 SF and pink SHOEI JForce 2 ! It matches perfectly with Hane !

Today's commercials. Onsa and R25 !
Apr 19, 2016 1:05 AM

Jan 2011
There's gonna be so many Onsa x Rin doujins.
Apr 19, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2009
Whoa. That's, uhh, quite the twist with Lime/Raimu. Wasn't expecting that. I just thought she was an eccentric student. Speaking of which, I wonder if she'll ever take off that helmet. Will we ever see her face?
Apr 19, 2016 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
this really enjoyable show for me
Apr 19, 2016 4:42 AM

Nov 2012
Rin needs to learn the limit of how much she can be tsundere lol

So Raimu is actually middle-aged-forever-joshi-kousei.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Apr 19, 2016 6:00 AM

Nov 2014
Mormegil said:
Whoa. That's, uhh, quite the twist with Lime/Raimu. Wasn't expecting that. I just thought she was an eccentric student. Speaking of which, I wonder if she'll ever take off that helmet. Will we ever see her face?

Have you ever seen the Stig's face?

No.

Some say that underneath the helmet is another helmet.
How to fix the review section, detailed here

The average reader (HS level) reads at about 200 WPM. So a 500-800 word review should take 3-5 minutes to read. That's an acceptable length for something you're interested in spending 25 minutes to 4.5 hours of your life watching.

Oh, and ANN requires any and all reviews to be 800-1200 words, no matter the length of the show.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

87 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

57 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2016

45 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:36 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2016

63 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2016

49 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.