Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2016 4:53 AM

Jul 2013
So I've watched a fair bit of anime and I'm always finding new stuff through others and currently looking for some new anime to watch, I'd love to hear what your top 3 anime are and a quick reason why! If you want to see what I've seen feel free to check out my list, I'm open to almost any theme/genre.

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies :)

Cheers.
| My Top 5 Fav Anime: | 1. HxH 2011, 2. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, 3. Mushishi, 4. Code Geass, 5. Hajime no Ippo
| PC Core Specs: | i7 7700, 16GB 2400MHZ RAM, EVGA GTX 1070 SC
| My Steam: | Rails | My Gamefaqs: | Rails646
Feb 10, 2016 5:44 AM

Jan 2016
I couldn't choose a top 3 in general so...

Psychological
Akuma no Riddle (psychological thriller action) - Thrilling, retained plot through action, great characters
Danganronpa (psychological mystery horror action) - I loved the murder mystery element in this, and plot twists I didn't actually see coming from ten miles away like most other mysteries
Elfen Lied (supernatural psychological horror) - disturbing yet heartwarming, characters very easy to get attatched to

Comedy
Assassination Classroom (comedy action) - AC really mastered the group dynamic it needed to support its concept and slipped the dark and serious sneakily into the comedy. Fun art
Ouran High School Host Club (romantic comedy) - pretty funny with interesting characters
Inu x Boku SS (supernatural romantic comedy)- unique character design, quality comedy

Supernatural
Dusk Maiden x Amnesia (supernatural horror mystery romance) - beautifully done contrast between horror and comedy
Angel Beats (supernatural drama action comedy) - super easy to follow and fun to watch
Kannazuki no Miko (supernatural magic mecha drama romance) - a tad overdramatic but sweet romance with interesting concept and great story

Action/Adventure
Himiko-den (fantasy adventure drama) - very interesting story that progresses well
Overlord (supernatural fantasy action adventure) - amazing characters, good story
Seraph of the End (supernatural drama action) - concept is interesting and the story progresses well, though it didn't end up being mindblowingly stunning, the entertainment value was good and I loved the art.
Feb 10, 2016 7:41 AM
May 2013
gintama
evangelion (the tv series)
samurai champloo
Feb 10, 2016 8:22 AM

Nov 2013
3 of my 10's that you haven't seen:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16664/Kaguya-hime_no_Monogatari

A stunningly beautiful movie with an art as vivid as a real acrylic painting. The soundtrack fits extremely well with the artstyle, the story and the theme, and I admit... Even hearing the song in the trailer makes me drop a tear.

It's not the most heart-breaking of movies, but it's rather so a movie showing a rather harsch reality which Princess Kaguya is faced in front of. Constantly being forced to try to live up to expectations of how she should act, walk, dress, and who to marry, is just some of the issues she is faced with. The story is fantastic, and the music and art is just breathtaking. Highly recommended!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22135/Ping_Pong_The_Animation

A sport anime which isn't really so much about sports. The art may look hideous at first, but when you've gotten into it you can see that the art is actually - amazing. It's very unique, so there's the factor of it not being like any other, but there's also the fact that the art style is used to it's advantage in many of the action-filled ping pong match scenes, where some really nice directing/angles/animations makes use of the art in a fantastic way.
The soundtrack, is too, very nice. The OP and ED are fantastic, the background music is also fantastic, of course.
The story is very solid aswell, and if you like drama, you'll definitely like it. It has a variety of characters which all vary a lot, and they all go through some interesting development.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26/Texhnolyze

Texhnolyze is a very different work aswell. The entire first episode, is pretty much silent, and the entire show, with it's pacing, characters, music, just screams utter angst and desperation. It's not your regular "sad anime" which makes you "feel the feels", it's rather so a dystopian sci-fi story that fills your entire illusory self with an existential crisis, a desperation of no other kind. It has some similarities with Ergo Proxy in it's cyberpunk-ish theme, but it's far darker than Ergo Proxy is. If you liked Ergo Proxy, you may like this one, but if you didn't like Ergo Proxy... You may still like this one.
SkottnissFeb 10, 2016 8:32 AM
Feb 10, 2016 8:23 AM

Apr 2013
Top 3 Anime you have not seen yet:
Binbougami ga!
High School DxD New
No Game No Life
Feb 10, 2016 8:40 AM

Nov 2015
Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) - Saw you liked Clannad After Story..

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- Might sound dramatic but some of the themes in this show actually have shaped how I live my life lol. Great characters

Bakemonogatari- Surprising you have seen that much anime and have not watched the Monogatari series yet. Truly one of the best and most original series' out there.
Feb 10, 2016 9:16 AM

Apr 2009
Okay, so... You totally have to watch these:

AiQ said:

A sport anime which isn't really so much about sports. The art may look hideous at first, but when you've gotten into it you can see that the art is actually - amazing. It's very unique, so there's the factor of it not being like any other, but there's also the fact that the art style is used to it's advantage in many of the action-filled ping pong match scenes, where some really nice directing/angles/animations makes use of the art in a fantastic way.
The soundtrack, is too, very nice. The OP and ED are fantastic, the background music is also fantastic, of course.
The story is very solid aswell, and if you like drama, you'll definitely like it. It has a variety of characters which all vary a lot, and they all go through some interesting development.

2. Sakamichi no Apollon - well, josei about music. You will most likely enjoy it.
3. Toshokan Sensou - really similar to Planetes (you gave it 10/10), MCs in both series are almost identical.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴋʏ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴊᴀʀ
ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ
sᴛᴀʀ.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴇʀɪsʜ,
ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ
ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ.

Feb 10, 2016 11:19 AM

Nov 2014
My top:
Elfen Lied
Nana
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Deadman Wonderland
Steins;Gate
Guilty Crown
Mirai Nikki
Jormungand
Bakuman
etc.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KatarinaInOsu?status=7&order=4
Feb 10, 2016 12:37 PM

Jan 2016
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
The Pet Girl Of Sakurasou
Tokyo Ghoul
Feb 10, 2016 12:41 PM

Nov 2014
Fantasy:
1. Mushishi
2. Haibane Renmei
3. Seirei no Moribito
Feb 10, 2016 12:46 PM

Jan 2016
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona its one of my favorite animes of all time. idk if your into the action romance anime but you should watch this! the MC goes through a lost and barely escapes her home. she is forced into reality and is shocked at how terrible things are. she is determined to become stronger and fix everything. its her determination that moves you. but on top of that its hilarious. her and her relationship with hak lol I cant even begin to describe it lol I'm smiling just thinking about this show! its a must see!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7054/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama the MC hate boys and for her own reasons she decides to go to a school that used to be an all boys. she tries to protect all the girl at the school bt forgets about herself sometimes. its funny and has its shocking moments that you weren't expecting :P over all its funny and super cute

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4722/Skip_Beat I was really unsure about this anime but it kept coming up when I was looking for something to watch. I am so glad I gave it a try! it actually made me laugh out loud quiet a bit lol its all about a girl who wants to get revenge on a guy so she forces herself into acting to catch up to him. she is determined and strong so she overcomes a lot also.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16498/Shingeki_no_Kyojin attack on titans is very good. you get caught up in the characters and all the horror they live in. but there are still surprises in the anime. I'm super excited because I heard the second seasons release date has been announced!

a few of my favorites :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I did
Bubblegum6711Feb 10, 2016 1:14 PM
Feb 15, 2016 8:22 PM

Jul 2013
Kazami_Yuuji said:
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
The Pet Girl Of Sakurasou
Tokyo Ghoul

Seen all of those, great anime though :)

lycheejane said:
I couldn't choose a top 3 in general so...

Psychological
Akuma no Riddle (psychological thriller action) - Thrilling, retained plot through action, great characters
Danganronpa (psychological mystery horror action) - I loved the murder mystery element in this, and plot twists I didn't actually see coming from ten miles away like most other mysteries
Elfen Lied (supernatural psychological horror) - disturbing yet heartwarming, characters very easy to get attatched to

Comedy
Assassination Classroom (comedy action) - AC really mastered the group dynamic it needed to support its concept and slipped the dark and serious sneakily into the comedy. Fun art
Ouran High School Host Club (romantic comedy) - pretty funny with interesting characters
Inu x Boku SS (supernatural romantic comedy)- unique character design, quality comedy

Supernatural
Dusk Maiden x Amnesia (supernatural horror mystery romance) - beautifully done contrast between horror and comedy
Angel Beats (supernatural drama action comedy) - super easy to follow and fun to watch
Kannazuki no Miko (supernatural magic mecha drama romance) - a tad overdramatic but sweet romance with interesting concept and great story

Action/Adventure
Himiko-den (fantasy adventure drama) - very interesting story that progresses well
Overlord (supernatural fantasy action adventure) - amazing characters, good story
Seraph of the End (supernatural drama action) - concept is interesting and the story progresses well, though it didn't end up being mindblowingly stunning, the entertainment value was good and I loved the art.

Thank you very much for the comprehensive response, I also haven't seen any of those either! I'll check them out.

Bubblegum6711 said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona its one of my favorite animes of all time. idk if your into the action romance anime but you should watch this! the MC goes through a lost and barely escapes her home. she is forced into reality and is shocked at how terrible things are. she is determined to become stronger and fix everything. its her determination that moves you. but on top of that its hilarious. her and her relationship with hak lol I cant even begin to describe it lol I'm smiling just thinking about this show! its a must see!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7054/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama the MC hate boys and for her own reasons she decides to go to a school that used to be an all boys. she tries to protect all the girl at the school bt forgets about herself sometimes. its funny and has its shocking moments that you weren't expecting :P over all its funny and super cute

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4722/Skip_Beat I was really unsure about this anime but it kept coming up when I was looking for something to watch. I am so glad I gave it a try! it actually made me laugh out loud quiet a bit lol its all about a girl who wants to get revenge on a guy so she forces herself into acting to catch up to him. she is determined and strong so she overcomes a lot also.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16498/Shingeki_no_Kyojin attack on titans is very good. you get caught up in the characters and all the horror they live in. but there are still surprises in the anime. I'm super excited because I heard the second seasons release date has been announced!

a few of my favorites :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I did

Will definitely check out akatsuki no yona ASAP, I've seen SnK and have been considering maid sama for a while, thank you for the response and brief views on the anime, cheers! :)
| My Top 5 Fav Anime: | 1. HxH 2011, 2. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, 3. Mushishi, 4. Code Geass, 5. Hajime no Ippo
Feb 15, 2016 8:31 PM

Jul 2013
KatarinaInOsu said:
My top:
Elfen Lied
Nana
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Deadman Wonderland
Steins;Gate
Guilty Crown
Mirai Nikki
Jormungand
Bakuman
etc.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KatarinaInOsu?status=7&order=4

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have seen all of those.

aikaflip said:
Fantasy:
1. Mushishi
2. Haibane Renmei
3. Seirei no Moribito

I've seen mushishi (LOVE IT), Haibane renmei sounds interesting, I'll check it out! :)

hanakumu said:
Okay, so... You totally have to watch these:

AiQ said:

2. Sakamichi no Apollon - well, josei about music. You will most likely enjoy it.
3. Toshokan Sensou - really similar to Planetes (you gave it 10/10), MCs in both series are almost identical.

Yeah planetes was weird for me, it wasn't outstanding but I thoroughly enjoyed and it's characters, hence the rating, it probably realistically deserves less :P. I'll definitely check out Toshokan and Sakamichi has been something people have been telling me to watch for a while, however the art style for ping pong is too drastically off-putting, I hate to say it but it's a deal breaker unfortunately, thank you for the reply :).

AiQ said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16664/Kaguya-hime_no_Monogatari

A stunningly beautiful movie with an art as vivid as a real acrylic painting. The soundtrack fits extremely well with the artstyle, the story and the theme, and I admit... Even hearing the song in the trailer makes me drop a tear.

It's not the most heart-breaking of movies, but it's rather so a movie showing a rather harsch reality which Princess Kaguya is faced in front of. Constantly being forced to try to live up to expectations of how she should act, walk, dress, and who to marry, is just some of the issues she is faced with. The story is fantastic, and the music and art is just breathtaking. Highly recommended!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26/Texhnolyze

Texhnolyze is a very different work aswell. The entire first episode, is pretty much silent, and the entire show, with it's pacing, characters, music, just screams utter angst and desperation. It's not your regular "sad anime" which makes you "feel the feels", it's rather so a dystopian sci-fi story that fills your entire illusory self with an existential crisis, a desperation of no other kind. It has some similarities with Ergo Proxy in it's cyberpunk-ish theme, but it's far darker than Ergo Proxy is. If you liked Ergo Proxy, you may like this one, but if you didn't like Ergo Proxy... You may still like this one.

texhnolyze sounds awesome, will definitely check that out, ping pong I would but the animation is too drastically off putting, I simply can't deal with it, as much as I hate to say it, thank you for the reply though :).

Gabagool said:
Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) - Saw you liked Clannad After Story..

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- Might sound dramatic but some of the themes in this show actually have shaped how I live my life lol. Great characters

Bakemonogatari- Surprising you have seen that much anime and have not watched the Monogatari series yet. Truly one of the best and most original series' out there.

I've attempted to watch haruhi but wasn't a fan of the theme and the storytelling, it was all right and I liked the characters but I just lost interest, bakemonogatari is one I've been planning to watch for a long time, thanks for the reply and I reckon I'll definitely be checking it out soon.

cokeofcola said:
gintama
evangelion (the tv series)
samurai champloo

Only one of those I haven't seen is champloo, read up the page and it sounds interesting, thanks for the reply, I'll check it out :)

Gator said:
Top 3 Anime you have not seen yet:
Binbougami ga!
High School DxD New
No Game No Life

Thanks for the reply, I've seen the first season of DxD but not the others, I'll check those out :)
Feb 15, 2016 8:35 PM

Apr 2008
Based on your current completed list...

1. Shigatsu wa Kimi No Uso - if you enjoyed clannad, you'll enjoy this simply because of the pace and the relaxation of watching the show.

2. Kingdom - maybe some dynasty warriors-esque shows will keep you intrigued

3. Cross Game - Seeing that you saw most of major, im sure one more baseball show will keep you set. This one was surprisingly well made, enough to keep you wondering what'll happen next.
Feb 15, 2016 9:11 PM

Jan 2015
I haven't seen anyone do sports yet so:

3: Eyeshield 21 - I found this to be really funny. I love all the characters; it's over the top in the best way.

2: Hajime no Ippo - Badass action, great if you need encouragement to work out.

1: Cross Game - This is my all-time favorite series. It's a bit low-budget, but in my opinion pretty much everything about this is perfect. The VAs are great, the music is great, the story is beautifully done, and it's a very faithful adaption of the manga.

My Manga / Light Novel Collection: EN | FR | LN
Feb 16, 2016 5:40 AM

Jul 2013
Horkus said:
I haven't seen anyone do sports yet so:

3: Eyeshield 21 - I found this to be really funny. I love all the characters; it's over the top in the best way.

2: Hajime no Ippo - Badass action, great if you need encouragement to work out.

1: Cross Game - This is my all-time favorite series. It's a bit low-budget, but in my opinion pretty much everything about this is perfect. The VAs are great, the music is great, the story is beautifully done, and it's a very faithful adaption of the manga.

Thank you for the reply :), Hajime no Ippo is in my top 5, absolutely love that anime, eyeshield I considered watching but there are a few factors that turned me away, also one thing i've found is the only comedy anime longer than 25~ eps I've been able to really enjoy has been gintama. Cross game is on my ptw and since you recommend it I'll check it out soon, everyone's said it's great, thanks again :).
Feb 16, 2016 5:42 AM

Jul 2013
orangeblo0dz23 said:
Based on your current completed list...

1. Shigatsu wa Kimi No Uso - if you enjoyed clannad, you'll enjoy this simply because of the pace and the relaxation of watching the show.

2. Kingdom - maybe some dynasty warriors-esque shows will keep you intrigued

3. Cross Game - Seeing that you saw most of major, im sure one more baseball show will keep you set. This one was surprisingly well made, enough to keep you wondering what'll happen next.

Thank you for the reply, I'll definitely be checking out cross game and most likely kingdom, I'm uncertain about shigatsu as the theme is music, I've been told it's great and I will probably eventually give it a try, so much to watch though! Thanks again :)
Feb 16, 2016 5:58 AM

Aug 2015
Well..
Adventure action fantasy:
Fairy tail
D gray man
Bleach
Romance:
Akagami no shirayukihime
Akatsuki no yona
SSwU
Slice of life:
Love live!
?
?
Harem:
Mahou sensei Negima! (Manga)
Gakuen toshi no Aterisk
Hayate no gotoku
Reverse harem:
Brave 10
Kamigami no Asobi
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Mystery:
Detective conan
Tantei team kz
Hyouka
Demon:
Nurarihyon no mago
Hataraku maou-sama
?
Historical:
Hakuouki
Inuyasha
?
Mahou shoujo:
Cardcaptor sakura
Madoka magica
Tokyo mew mew
Comedy:
One punch man
Beelzebub
Gintama

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Feb 16, 2016 6:48 AM

Jul 2013
I checked (completed) your list so I'll just recommend something you haven't watched:
Jigoku Shoujo
Nanatsu no Taizai
Ouran Koukou Host Club
Rokka no Yuusha
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus
Feb 16, 2016 6:57 AM

Jun 2015
Sci-Fi:

Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun

Comedy:

Trigun (again!)
Great Teacher Onizuka
Gurren Lagann

Psychological:

Monster
Paranoia Agent
Death Parade

3 anime you definitely haven't seen before:

Black Cat (A severely underrated noir action rom-com with a lot of drama)
You're Under Arrest (Just your typical slice-of-life/comedy/cop OVA)
Astro Fighter Sunred (Part parody, part comedy, part slice-of-life, and all enjoyable)
Feb 16, 2016 10:10 AM

Oct 2011
I just crossread your replys, hopefully these were not rec'd or watched already:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5682/Phantom__Requiem_for_the_Phantom
One of my favorite Mafia/Crime but pretty intelligent animes. I loved the flow, the dark style and the ending.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1210/NHK_ni_Youkoso
Hilarious but sometimes depressing. It plays with the otaku topic and touched me somewhere deep inside. If you watch a lot of anime/play games you will feel like "haha I know that...doh" sometimes.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2596/Shinreigari__Ghost_Hound
I like this one for the psychological/philosophical theme, its dark and intelligent, sometimes disturbing. Great anime in y op.
Feb 16, 2016 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Nana
Ergo Proxy
Ghost in the Shell

I loved all three.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Feb 16, 2016 10:42 AM

Jul 2009
Natsume Yuujinchou - I like everything about this anime, all four series were amazing. Since you liked Mushishi, I think you will like this as well. It leaves a nice, relaxing feeling.

Ouran High School Host Club - nice comedy with a little bit of romance, it's very enjoyable. I've seen it like 4 times by now and it never gets old.

Bokurano - it's a psychological mecha, what more can one wants :D But seriously, the story is interesting. If you are looking for something unusual and not cliche, give it a try.
Feb 16, 2016 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
Romance

Plastic Memories - Isla is a very memorable character herself even with a rather predictable story. The impact it has isn't any less though, I see it coming and it still hits me hard. I recommend this, especially if you're in the mood for a tear-jerker.

Amagami SS- An omnibus format romance, each girl has her own arc. I'm pretty sure it was 3 episodes each and in the end I couldn't even pick who was best, they were all very well done.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts) - If I had to recommend a more mature romance this would be one of my top choices. You get a love story with the perspective of adult characters, which can be refreshing. Don't be put off by the art, even though it looks rather dated I enjoyed every minute of it.
removed-userFeb 16, 2016 10:57 AM
Feb 16, 2016 5:11 PM

Aug 2015
Bakemonogatari - Unique and interesting, loved the character development and dialogue
Toradora! - My first romance anime, and it was very well executed
White Album 2 - Great romance story, toyed with my emotions a lot
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Feb 16, 2016 5:16 PM
Sep 2014
1. Elfen Lied
2. Berserk
3. Madoka Magica

Because of twisted characters. Dark theme. idk.
Feb 16, 2016 8:37 PM

Sep 2015
I'll happily join in on Haibane Renmei, probably the show that surprised me the most. (I was very close to dropping it 5,6 episodes in; now it belongs to my favorites.)

Aside of that I'd recommend to give the Tomihiko Morimi - adaptions a shot:
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (Tatami Galaxy)
Uchouten Kazoku (The Eccentric Family)
Feb 17, 2016 4:04 AM

Jun 2011
Alright, I'll post my top threes too:

Action + mixture of comedy and drama
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Gintama
- Katanagatari

Psychological + drama and/or action
- Monster
- Psycho-pass
- Steins;Gate

Sports
- Cross Game
- Ashita no Joe
- Hikaru no Go (though it's more 'mental exercise')

Slice of Life
- Natsume Yuujinchou
- Bakuman
- Kimi to Boku

Supernatural + action
- Fate/Zero
- D.Gray-man
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (the OVAs, the pacing in the first two seasons was too slow in my opinion)

Shoujo
- Lovely Complex
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Akatsuki no Yona

Josei
- Chihayafuru
- Gokusen
- Nodame Cantabile

Anime movies
- Sword of a Stranger
- Ookami Kodomo Ame to Yuki
- Mononoke Hime

I felt a bit weird making this list because a lot of the genres overlapped, haha.
Feb 17, 2016 10:15 AM

Sep 2014
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica - For me it's the best one I've ever seen
Love Live! School Idol Project - Not for everyone, but maybe you will like it
K-On! - Just very funny anime^^
Feb 17, 2016 4:43 PM

Jul 2013
Thanks for the replies everyone :) a lot of really good stuff here, I've already started watching a couple that caught my eye.

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 4 minutes ago

0 by Gfralp »»
4 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

6 by RaiYou »»
53 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
5 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.