3It was OK
4.0%
2Disliked it
0.7%
1Hated it
5.4%
Average 4.5
149 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 6, 2016 8:29 PM
Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Eto just revealed..
Also Kaneki expression 10/10 meme.
Feb 6, 2016 8:29 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wow, I didn't expect Eto to decide to make a public announcement that she's a ghoul O.O

Kaneki face though, lol
Feb 6, 2016 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Hinami :( There gotta be a reason her panel was right beneath Eto&Ken tho right...

And Amon's beard looks awesome. We got a hobo in town XD

Poor Ayumu she was cute when crying for Hachiko. But wasn't Mutsuki supposed to be there for the good nose? How the hell did torso just sneak up like that?

The part with Arima and Furuta in V was cool. Wonder what they'll do to Eto now?

And finally loved the scene with Ken and Eto after the haircut asking if she looks good. What took the cake was definitely Ken's wtf face after Eto's announcement lol
Feb 6, 2016 8:46 PM

Oct 2012
Barion-Zara said:
And finally loved the scene with Ken and Eto after the haircut asking if she looks good. What took the cake was definitely Ken's wtf face after Eto's announcement lol
This.
Eto trolling everyone made my day.

Hopefully there is some plan to help Hinami before she gets executed. :(

So I guess Arima is confirmed to be a part of 'V', I wonder about his reasons for joining, I highly doubt he is a ghoul, but there is a possibility.

I can't tell if it was Kaneki or Eto who mentioned Touka, i'm assuming Kaneki.

Also Torso shows up at last minute, not good. I feel bad for Ayumu.
Feb 6, 2016 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Barion-Zara said:

That was Shachi bruh

Can we sacrifice Touka for Hogi? She's 10/10 and didn't deserve this
Feb 6, 2016 9:26 PM

Jun 2015
Kaneki's face at the end was PRICELESS!!!
Feb 6, 2016 9:36 PM

Jan 2015
The art in the chapter was.....good?

Anyway I think Eto's last book would be an interesting read and seeing more of V is always nice.

Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Feb 6, 2016 9:40 PM

Nov 2011
Would be funny if Eto last book title is "Tokyo Ghoul".

Feb 7, 2016 12:30 AM

Aug 2010
Ophis said:
Barion-Zara said:

That was Shachi bruh

I guess That works better. I was thinking who else would appear covered in a robe other than Amon. No one came to mind. Totally didn't think about Shachi for some reason. But how can u be sure? He was being chased? and yeah Ayumu is a cute <3
Feb 7, 2016 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
-Props to Hachikawa, he's getting rekt all around and still standing. Shikorae has them Autisma level dodges, nice. Damn Seidou, that kagune looks so fucking cool, he apparently has a thibg for severely scarred men.
Expected death...can't say I'll miss him. Shikorae is a chimaera, havibg ukaku and a bikaku, splendid.
CHU :) and Takizawa are bros, can't say I'm not happy for them.

-Hachikawa wasn't all thay bad in the end. I feel bad for Ayumu. She was hiding her face because of freckles, God that's anticlimactic. To top that off she's a 10/10 cutie.
FUCKING Torso is here, splendid ambush. The cutie has 5 minutes to be revived in that cold water, Ishida ples. It seems that Torso grove in strength but I don't think that he's stronger than Mutsuki, the ambush factor was crucial.

-Arima, Keiko and Furuta. They seem to know everything through Furuta...that makes is even more weird on how Arima is fine with his deeds. Overall, he's still based as fuck. Kaneki and Eto are in for a RIP.

-Eto a best, never ceases to surprise, trying to de-edge Kaneki a bit.
Everyone, everywhere is watching.....fuck, Hinami is set to be slain....
Kaneki sure didn't see that coming, Eto is full of surprises.

Ishida delivers yet again. This chapter had everything: Good fight, V shown, Rize mentioned, Anteiku shown, Eto fucking shit up....
Just glorious.
Feb 7, 2016 1:12 AM

Mar 2014
So Mutsuki is pretty much fucked, I wonder if she'll manage to escape.
With all the matters surrounding Eto and V I had even forgotten about Hinami lol.
Eto's announcement came as a surprise, I wonder what her plan is.
And we finally got a panel with the :re crew, which unsurprisingly enough didn't hold any significance in the specific chapter. I wonder if they'll play a more important role in this arc later on though. But I'm fine even if they don't.
Feb 7, 2016 1:23 AM

Sep 2011
...That reveal. Did not expect Eto to do that. And Kaneki's face—priceless.
Feb 7, 2016 1:40 AM

May 2014
Am I the only one who thinks that Eto's last book is based on Kaneki?
What else would be a reason to keep him so close during the interview. I think that she might very well drop another bomb next week
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2016 2:23 AM

Jan 2016
Looks like Rize is finally mentioned in TG:re, took long enough...
Feb 7, 2016 2:23 AM

Oct 2011
zxrdm said:
Barion-Zara said:
This.
Eto trolling everyone made my day.

Hopefully there is some plan to help Hinami before she gets executed. :(

So I guess Arima is confirmed to be a part of 'V', I wonder about his reasons for joining, I highly doubt he is a ghoul, but there is a possibility.

I can't tell if it was Kaneki or Eto who mentioned Touka, i'm assuming Kaneki.

Also Torso shows up at last minute, not good. I feel bad for Ayumu.

The one calling Touka was Yomo.

Arima was probably raised in Sunlight Garden, which is V place for making human puppets ;P
Feb 7, 2016 2:57 AM

Jul 2014
Another 1/5. Ishida is a prime example of how a mangaka can ruin a manga. Even tho he copies everybody, he's still just that bad. He should look up to Kubo more.
Feb 7, 2016 4:09 AM

Apr 2014
Eto played Kaneki like a damn fiddle lol.
Feb 7, 2016 4:19 AM

Jul 2014
Z4k said:

The dumb plot played him like a fiddle.
This may just be the dumbest moment in the whole TG. This whole exchange between Eto and Kaneki in this chapter and the last chapter... so flipping stupid.
Feb 7, 2016 4:48 AM

Aug 2011
Kaneki's face...
It's like Eto announced that she is pregnant and he's the father :D
Feb 7, 2016 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
The 'role-playing' with Eto and Kaneki was somewhat amusing but still pointless.
Kaneki got goofed hard, even smug madman Furuta won't be able to fix this.
Feb 7, 2016 4:59 AM
Aug 2012
[quote=tackman]Looks like Rize is finally mentioned in TG:re, took long enough...[/quot
Arcanix said:
Z4k said:

This may just be the dumbest moment in the whole TG. This whole exchange between Eto and Kaneki in this chapter and the last chapter... so flipping stupid.

Lol you are retarded if you plan on judging the plot on two chapters. The series is still going and Ishida keeps delivering.
Feb 7, 2016 5:00 AM
Aug 2012
tackman said:

Rize is irrelevant. Her time has passed.
Feb 7, 2016 5:05 AM

Oct 2013
Good chap.
I got disappointed because Tokyo Ghoul's Auron version a.k.a Noseless got rekt. I really don't like how Ishida kills interesting characters such as Hachi, Hairu and Kijima.
Also, I feel like Mutsuki is gonna have a torture section like Kaneki. Shirosuki?
Feb 7, 2016 5:15 AM

Jul 2014
GodofWar2015 said:

Lol you are retarded if you plan on judging the plot on two chapters. The series is still going and Ishida keeps delivering.

Sometimes some of you display such a huge amount of stupidity that i am unable to make an action and just find myself watching the screen while trying to recover my mental senses.

I was obviously judging these 2 chapters and not the plot you adorable human being.
Feb 7, 2016 5:16 AM

Jan 2016
GodofWar2015 said:
tackman said:

Rize is irrelevant. Her time has passed.

Well, we still don't know anything about her. Plus, V has dispatched Arima to deal with her so I'm guessing she will appear at some point.
Feb 7, 2016 5:18 AM

Dec 2014
[quote=GodofWar2015 message=44617734]
tackman said:
Looks like Rize is finally mentioned in TG:re, took long enough...[/quot
Arcanix said:

I feel so sorry for you in general....
Feb 7, 2016 5:31 AM

Nov 2015
I don't know what to feel about Tokyo Ghoulre anymore, but Kaneki's face in the end tho.
Feb 7, 2016 5:41 AM

Nov 2015
There is absolutely something wrong here. Kaneki would never let his beloved Hinami die. I think he has some sort of plan and he needs the help of Eto maybe
Feb 7, 2016 5:44 AM

Dec 2014
Mangastream scans are out lads.
Feb 7, 2016 5:45 AM

Jan 2016
just saw it, looks like they have the most accurate translations
Feb 7, 2016 5:49 AM

Dec 2014
Also, for a change, their scans looks really clean.
Props to that.
Feb 7, 2016 5:52 AM

Jul 2015
So I found this. I thought that you guys might like it.
Feb 7, 2016 5:59 AM

Dec 2014
Heh I got ninja'd, wanted to share the same pic.

Smug madman and Autisma.
Feb 7, 2016 6:17 AM

Jan 2016
Rize you lovely bitch. The time to know more about you is finally coming.
Feb 7, 2016 6:26 AM

Dec 2014
Tsu-kki said:
Rize you lovely bitch. The time to know more about you is finally coming.
Arima is going to tackle the Rize issue.....*shudders*
Yomo is going to get rekt sooner or later.
Feb 7, 2016 6:34 AM

Aug 2014
The Hachikawa Squad don't have any way of contacting CCG

This fucking manga so stupid sometimes.
Feb 7, 2016 6:40 AM
Apr 2014
If her revealing she's a ghoul is a problem for CCG then why let her have a broadcast anyway? Couldn't they just guess that would be a possibility?
Arima going after Rize and Shachi soon.
I still think there's a possibility Furuta is Souta and the clowns are playing everyone including V.
Feb 7, 2016 6:58 AM
Jan 2015
I wonder will she announce Sasaki's real name and that he is a ghoul? And what is she expecting with such announcements. Do she want to start full scale war for fun or she plan's to disrupt V operations?
Feb 7, 2016 7:01 AM
Nov 2015
Great chapter! It was confirmed that Arima and Furuta works for V they even mentioned Rize so i guess shes done container and probably doing what Kuzen and Yomo planned for her remember what kuzen said in the first part? im hoping for her to make a comeback soon. and whos that dude with a beard Sachi or Amon?

Anyway whats with Eto and Kaneki? Last chapter the atmosphere between them is so intense i thought theyre going to rip each others throats now theyre like going on a fucking date LOL theyre even flirting and shit is this Ishidas valentines gift to etoxkaneki shippers? Whats with that moth or butterfly? Its obvious that it means something. And who called Toukas name in this ch.? Is it Yomo or Kaneki? And hinamis disposal date has been decided? Dont you fucking dare Ishida!
but Im so hyped right now and after that public confession im sensing that hell will break loose next chapter
Feb 7, 2016 7:02 AM

Oct 2013
Truth4Lies said:

Also, I don't see why Hachikawa squad went to the Island by canoe. Why couldn't they go by a motorboat instead of it?
Feb 7, 2016 7:04 AM
Jan 2015
Wielder said:
Truth4Lies said:

Also, I don't see why Hachikawa squad went to the Island by canoe. Why couldn't they go by a motorboat instead of it?

I guess because of sound. That was planned as sneak mission to just investigate what's going on there. But with motorboat they would just set alarm right away.
Feb 7, 2016 7:11 AM

Aug 2010
Eto looking good with the short hair.

Kaneki's face at the end was priceless.

Things are much more interesting now that Arima is confirmed to be with the "V" group.
Feb 7, 2016 7:13 AM

Oct 2013
Unionoob said:
Wielder said:

I guess because of sound. That was planned as sneak mission to just investigate what's going on there. But with motorboat they would just set alarm right away.

Makes sense. But they also could have predicted that the ghouls could notice them. Now, Mutsuki can't contact CCG and can't run away with that little boat. Unless CCG sent them just as baits. Like, if they don't come back to CCG, the institution would understand that the island is really Aogiri's base and they would raid there.
Feb 7, 2016 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
Barion-Zara said:
Ophis said:

That was Shachi bruh

I guess That works better. I was thinking who else would appear covered in a robe other than Amon. No one came to mind. Totally didn't think about Shachi for some reason. But how can u be sure? He was being chased? and yeah Ayumu is a cute <3

I dunno, it just looked like him since he had the mustache in the original TG. It could be Amon but I doubt it, seeing as this person showed up right around Rize's name being dropped.
Feb 7, 2016 7:52 AM

Apr 2015
I like Eto so much she is so unpredictable. Poor Kaneki he is getting trolled again.
Feb 7, 2016 7:57 AM

May 2014
Who called Touka? I originally assumed that it was Yomo, but it does not match. "I want you to watch me". I think it was Eto, but can't think of reason why she would think that. After all, I don't remember a single time they interacted
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2016 8:02 AM

Jul 2014
Sparteh said:
Who called Touka? I originally assumed that it was Yomo, but it does not match. "I want you to watch me". I think it was Eto, but can't think of reason why she would think that. After all, I don't remember a single time they interacted

The only thing in there about Touka is... the "Touka" line said by Yomo.

You have:

"No need to be so wary. You have to keep watch over me anyway, don't you?"

"If that's the case,(notice the comma) then i want you to see this."

This whole dialogue was between Kaneki and Eto.
Feb 7, 2016 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
So what is Arima going after Kaneki or Rize ?
Feb 7, 2016 8:06 AM

May 2015
THAT Kaneki Expression at last page.
PRICELESS

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Feb 7, 2016 8:06 AM

Jul 2014
SheanWade said:
So what is Arima going after Kaneki or Rize ?

Arima is going after Touka. It said so in the chapter.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.