Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 5:43 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Apart from Deku still being able to move normally and fight okay/Muscle Man actually being KO'd (Which is personally kind of a disappointment for me) this chapter is pretty sweet

Loved how the whole Aizawa and Dabi thing went down as well as seeing the new change of heart by Shigaraki in regard to his team of villains

Very curious to see who this guy is that Dabi met up with afterwards and FML, Shigaraki is studying/interested in BakuGOAT....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other than that, I think we all pretty much guessed which matchups were going to happen based on the location page from last week's chapter, and personally the one that I'm looking forward to the most is Tsuyu and Ochako vs Based Yandere Girl....Hoping for some losses on our heroes side though

Feb 4, 2016 4:39 PM

Jun 2009
Tokoya said:
Apart from Deku still being able to move normally and fight okay/Muscle Man actually being KO'd (Which is personally kind of a disappointment for me) this chapter is pretty sweet

Loved how the whole Aizawa and Dabi thing went down as well as seeing the new change of heart by Shigaraki in regard to his team of villains

Very curious to see who this guy is that Dabi met up with afterwards and FML, Shigaraki is studying/interested in BakuGOAT....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other than that, I think we all pretty much guessed which matchups were going to happen based on the location page from last week's chapter, and personally the one that I'm looking forward to the most is Tsuyu and Ochako vs Based Yandere Girl....Hoping for some losses on our heroes side though

I wouldn't say he's moving normally and fighting okay, he's probably running on fumes now and all he can use is his legs. He's pretty much been downgraded to support and will probably run out of gas soon enough, so we'll probably only see one or two more epic moments from him before he's down for awhile and then probably have to sleep for like a week. ^^

As for Mr. Muscles being KO'd, it was alright. Maybe Deku could have been smacked around a bit more, but in the end, Deku took more damage and pretty much only won because the guy didn't take it serious from the start and Deku got a lucky slap in while he wasn't fortified as much as he could have been.

But dang...what an interesting cast of villains, and that last page makes me wanna read the next chapter even more than normal. ^^

Tokoyami looks like he's in pain or something, I hope that hand wasn't his, or maybe because it's really dark he's having a hard time keeping Dark Shadow in check?

Momo and a class B dood about to get in a fight with maybe one of the villains that hasn't been revealed yet, and Tsuyu and Ochako gotta deal with Himiko.

Bondage Guy has a lightning-type Quirk? I wasn't really expecting that. To be honest, I was expecting some type of Quirk that makes it so he has to be hit and hurt or whatever.
Feb 4, 2016 9:12 PM
Jun 2014
I am really scared of what is happening to Tokoyami, I hope he is just trying to control his shadow or something.

I know this may come out of topic but I wanna see the class B girls and their quirks in action, I hope we get that chance.
Feb 5, 2016 12:27 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
chiflefinal123 said:
I am really scared of what is happening to Tokoyami, I hope he is just trying to control his shadow or something.

I know this may come out of topic but I wanna see the class B girls and their quirks in action, I hope we get that chance.
I'm hoping that he undergoes a cool transformation of some kind
Feb 5, 2016 3:27 AM

Aug 2010
I'm gay for Midoriya now. This f***n kid is absolutely insane!! "I still have my legs" DAMN DEKU JUST CHILL!!! Relax goddammit!! Ur arms are F***D UP!

Cool to see more Aizawa BAness. Good to see he actually dodged Dabi and DAT KNEE TO THE FACE!! BA! He was gonna go 103 on his ass XD And broke 2 arms.....or well the clones

AND F*** Deku's arms are beyond repair esp the right. Aizawa's face shows it all. And then what does he do?! He jump kicks Spinner's weapon O_o

DAT LAST PAGE WAS HYPE!!! What happened to Tokoyami????
Barion-ZaraFeb 5, 2016 2:32 PM
Feb 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Oct 2011
LOL I was expecting a better message - that one was as if most of them weren't fighting already

Feb 5, 2016 10:40 AM

Jun 2014
holy Sh*t that was fucking EPUUC!!

fuck i dunno how to express myself!! Q.Q deku's badasssssss
Feb 5, 2016 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
Deku is the real deal, Damn the guy just dosen't know when to quit. He's literally exploiting and abusing his already battered body in every way just so he can save people. Go Deku!!

Another great chapter, These villains are quite interesting.
Shigaraki seems to have something big planned.
They used a combination of quirks to create a clone of Dabi to fight Aizawa, Interesting.

That ending, Authorized for Full Combat. Awesome, Bakugou's gonna be real pleased xD

On a side note no explanation as of yet to Deku's 1mil% Power. Hopefully we get one soon.
Lelouch0202Feb 5, 2016 11:12 AM
Feb 5, 2016 11:34 AM

Nov 2011
Nice set up chapter. I expect the counterattack to be even better and for some reason, I want to see Kendou fight pretty bad.
Feb 5, 2016 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
Deku running on friendship fuel, cool. Nice chapter.
Feb 5, 2016 12:06 PM

Jun 2013
Lol Izuku's gonna be out for weeks after the fights are over. Poor kid.
I wanna see more of Katsuki soon.
Feb 5, 2016 2:26 PM

Jul 2010
What's with the picture the hand dude has?
I don't get that part.
Feb 5, 2016 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
redd530 said:
I don't get that part.

It's Bakugou while he was on the winner's podium after he had won the Sports Festival.

Most likely he sees Bakugou as a kindred spirit, so I guess he really is trying to recruit him. Not to mention it'd be a blow to the Hero's morale and public appearance to have one of their top students joining the villain's side.
Feb 5, 2016 4:17 PM

Jul 2010
Pringer said:
redd530 said:
I don't get that part.

It's Bakugou while he was on the winner's podium after he had won the Sports Festival.

Most likely he sees Bakugou as a kindred spirit, so I guess he really is trying to recruit him. Not to mention it'd be a blow to the Hero's morale and public appearance to have one of their top students joining the villain's side.

Oh yeah I forgot that he was tied up when he won.

I thought that Bakugou was already captured at that point by the enemies then when I turned the pages a bit more Bakugou is still there and I was like "WTF?"
Feb 5, 2016 4:57 PM

Mar 2014
Good to know that Tokoyami is still alive. But he looks tensed.
Feb 5, 2016 8:05 PM
Feb 2016
Deku can sure take a beating and keep on moving forward. Still, though, his arms are pretty freakin' messed up and he's running out of functioning limbs fast. Maybe his arms will be broken beyond repair and the gadget chick from the tourney will make him some cybornetic arms like Jax from Mortal Kombat, then he could Detroit Smash all day lol.
Feb 5, 2016 8:51 PM

Sep 2013
The villains name is Twice so the burned guy didn't ask to be cloned twice.

They want bakugou to join the dark side.
Feb 6, 2016 1:11 PM

Jan 2015
Deku is a Boss right now. He took out 2 enemies while pro's couldn't even tale out 1. :O
Feb 7, 2016 9:50 AM

May 2014
Damn, this arc is turning into something too. And here I thought it wouldn't be much.
Feb 7, 2016 1:57 PM

Sep 2013
Bakugou's definitely gonna become a villain. Sasuke leaves the village part 2
Feb 7, 2016 8:09 PM

Oct 2012
all i was thinking through the chapter

*please dont turn bakugo into sasuke*

i fucking hate when they do this kind of shit and turn MC to the dark side just because.
Feb 8, 2016 1:33 AM

Aug 2014
I'm still praying that the villains capture Bakugou hell, killing him would be gladly welcomed as well

I still can't believe Deku is moving around with these injuries, dude is one tough SOB.

And finally Tokoyami, you good bruh? xD
Feb 11, 2016 8:19 AM

Dec 2013
I don't see how bakugo will become a villain. Sure he has some nasty attitude but it has been implied that he is good from within. Unless there is some kind of back story we don't know of or there's an enemy villain with some kind of brainwash/manipulation quirk
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 11, 2016 2:53 PM

Apr 2011
Uhmmmm well this is gonna be fun.

But Deku is already out of fuel...no more insane battle for him.
Mar 1, 2016 12:26 AM

May 2008
The last panel was pretty moving. I don't think Bakugo will turn into another Sasuke though. It seems to me like he will be kidnapped then brainwashed then Deku will Detroit punch him to Delaware to get his senses back or something like that.
Apr 8, 2016 12:25 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
It wouldn't make sense for Bakugou to become a villain, since his main goal is to be the #1 hero...

5/5
Apr 26, 2016 11:19 PM

Nov 2014
redd530 said:
Pringer said:

Oh yeah I forgot that he was tied up when he won.

I thought that Bakugou was already captured at that point by the enemies then when I turned the pages a bit more Bakugou is still there and I was like "WTF?"

that's why you should spend at least 1 minute reading each page of BHA, because unlike Bleach each page actually have lots of contents.
Jan 19, 2018 7:02 AM

Aug 2016
Phew, Aizawa sensei manage to dodge that. I thought he was gone lol

Set by SenpieX
Feb 19, 2022 8:14 AM

Feb 2021
Aizawa is so badass. Everyone is allowed to fight the villains? Hell yea!

Aug 12, 2022 8:53 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Midoriya is definitely gonna get another scar.

More topics from this board

» I caught up on s07 and want to read from chapter 1 to the end, worth it?

Yaaceen - Jun 7

31 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Yesterday, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion

deg - Jun 5

45 by ReaperCreeper »»
Yesterday, 4:34 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia epilogue short arc start

Otaku-Aniki - Jun 2

5 by deg »»
Jun 9, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 424 Discussion

deg - May 29

45 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 8, 8:41 PM

» sequel

Dumb - Jun 2

17 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Jun 8, 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.