Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, this episode sure didn't waste much time getting into the action parts. Not bad.

I think the way Takeru is fighting for his sister with Lapis and the others is meaningful. This arc has so far imo been the best of this series. Decent action as well although they did rush at some places. There's also some more background story about Takeru as well, nothing too surprising but also wasn't pretty especially about Kiseki.

Dec 16, 2015 8:33 AM

Nov 2013
Looks like we have to change Haunted to Punchline-kun.
Try to remember all he did , all his showtime in the episode, and his new name matches pretty well.

Slut-chan is slutty as usual :p
GethemalotDec 16, 2015 10:41 PM
Dec 16, 2015 10:09 AM

Apr 2010
That Kyouya guy has a serious death flag hanging above his head.

I also have to say that Kiseki's name is confusing at times.
In any case it seems there isn't some magical cure for her but still a lot of things can happen next week.
Hopefully the priest guy will get killed this time.
Dec 16, 2015 11:12 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah I hope priest will get killed, but somehow I still not believe he will not die yet. Neither in next episode.
Aww Kiseki went berseker after getting stabbed, dunno there is already a death flag on imouto here.
It's need a anime miracle to saved this.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 16, 2015 11:19 AM

Jan 2015

You tell me.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 16, 2015 11:21 AM

Jan 2012
Time to save the imouto! Well, I say that but she's probably gonna sacrifice her life to save her brother or at least get captured next week, or maybe he'll kill her in an act of mercy or whatnot. I'd give this show bonus points if something dumb and cliche like that didn't happen but...c'mon now. :D

Also I literally have no idea who scarface and his spirit girl are but the show acts as if I should know them. Maybe they were from earlier in the season and I've already forgotten about them I dunno. :D
Dec 16, 2015 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
Kiseki went berserk at the end after she saw Takeru got stabbed!
Dec 16, 2015 11:50 AM
Oct 2014
Pretty good episode. Hoping they are going to give this a second season instead of going for a anime original ending.

So far the anime as a whole looks good.
Dec 16, 2015 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
animefan8800 said:

Also I literally have no idea who scarface and his spirit girl are but the show acts as if I should know them. Maybe they were from earlier in the season and I've already forgotten about them I dunno. :D

They were the oponents of the 35° on that tournament back towards the start of the series(at least scarface the girl is a relic eater that takes the girl of the girl who died)
Dec 16, 2015 12:27 PM

Dec 2014
Damn, nice episode.

Kyouya needs to relax though. Jeez. Also, that Orochi guy reminds me of a lot of Takeru. Looks, I guess? Wonder if he's a part of the Kusanagi clan.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't get an anime original ending, especially since I'm starting the LN after this ends.
Dec 16, 2015 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, the plot evolved impressively and gained quite dramatically, I am more and more interested, especially in the relationship of Kusanagi and Kiseki, I'm quite looking forward to the last episode of this adaptation, and making plans to start reading the LN soon ..
Dec 16, 2015 1:30 PM
Nov 2015
Very good episode. The back story does explain a few things about Kiseki and with the end I thought, yea, GG dude you just pissed her off beyond measurement. Looking forward to the final episode.
Dec 16, 2015 1:30 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:

Whoa, this episode sure didn't waste much time getting into the action parts. Not bad.

Yeah, i was suprised too. suddenly action in the beginning.
Still DAT cliffhanger. that ending caught me off guard. Takeru is dead, Kiseki went berserk and that Mad witch was there. Good cliffhanger.
The action looked pretty amazing to me. it felt more intense than before.
it was really cruel of what happened to kiseki's past. i wonder how many times she got killed. the plot is interesting.
Hope they will end this series with a good episode.
Dec 16, 2015 1:47 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Dat ending tho.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 16, 2015 3:12 PM

Jul 2015
Damn holy fuck that ending. Excited for the finale
Dec 16, 2015 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
What the fuck was that Silver Link? I thought this couldn't possibly get any worse. Regardless of the ending this will easily be 1/10. One of the worst light adaptations I've ever seen.

How do you turn such a heartbreaking and tragic story into an emotionless shell of itself? I can't put it into words just how much Silver Link have butchered this. So much anime original shit in this episode as well like Haunted showing up and stabbing Takeru. I don't remember him every being in this arc. Kiseki losing control because of what happened. By the time Takeru arrived at the scene Kyouya had already blasted a hole right through Kiseki which caused her to lose control if I remember correctly. Next episode will probably be even worse as there has been no foreshadowing regarding Lapis's true nature.
Dec 16, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
Everything happened so fast during the ending.

Still enjoying this, even though Kiseki's story and suffering definitely could have been done better.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 16, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2015
Man do I hate that priest. Hope he gets killed next episode.
Dec 16, 2015 3:58 PM

May 2015
Great episode. That ending, damn. Looking forward to the final next time. Poor Kiseki, hope everything's going to be alright with her ):

Dec 16, 2015 4:17 PM

Jan 2008
Did this show just get more dumb?

Their decision to transfer her to a different location from going berserk and refuse to tell Kusanagi where they're taking her? Isn't he the sole reason she's not going berserk? Well not like it mattered in the end but it was still dumb as hell.

Also, that scar faced dude has got to be the shittiest character in the show.

Thank god the priest showed up, at least he's entertaining to watch.
Dec 16, 2015 6:20 PM

Sep 2013
Madlib said:

I hope he dead with miserable death
Dec 16, 2015 6:40 PM

Jan 2014
Paul said:
Did this show just get more dumb?

Their decision to transfer her to a different location from going berserk and refuse to tell Kusanagi where they're taking her? Isn't he the sole reason she's not going berserk? Well not like it mattered in the end but it was still dumb as hell.

Also, that scar faced dude has got to be the shittiest character in the show.

Thank god the priest showed up, at least he's entertaining to watch.
Actually it is more of a double-edged sword. The more she sees him, the more she desires to be with him and thus the more prone to go berserk as well.

As for the episode, well it was as rushed as this series has been adapted, but this episode at least felt a lot more engaging. Valhalla in one corner, revenge-fueled "Ally" on the other, and imouto on the other end. So yeap........there are lot of complications here, and it developed and interacted well. Basically it sold the sense of urgency and trouble.

And the berry of the cake was Haunted's "halleluya" appearance (not gonna lie, I had a genuine laugh when he sang that) with his usual psycho demeanor that just so happened to be the ingredient needed to make Kiseki lose it fully, and she REALLY did, I mean each time I look at that morbid mass of freakness I feel really dumbfounded at the monstrosity. Poor Kiseki and the family has really not had it easy if they carry such a freaking abomination within themselves, which just exploded in all its mighty and disgusting glory.

PS: Like all of you, I want Haunted dead. And I really feel he is gonna be slime food.
Dec 16, 2015 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
BGMaxie said:
Actually it is more of a double-edged sword. The more she sees him, the more she desires to be with him and thus the more prone to go berserk as well.

As for the episode, well it was as rushed as this series has been adapted, but this episode at least felt a lot more engaging. Valhalla in one corner, revenge-fueled "Ally" on the other, and imouto on the other end. So yeap........there are lot of complications here, and it developed and interacted well. Basically it sold the sense of urgency and trouble.

And the berry of the cake was Haunted's "halleluya" appearance (not gonna lie, I had a genuine laugh when he sang that) with his usual psycho demeanor that just so happened to be the ingredient needed to make Kiseki lose it fully, and she REALLY did, I mean each time I look at that morbid mass of freakness I feel really dumbfounded at the monstrosity. Poor Kiseki and the family has really not had it easy if they carry such a freaking abomination within themselves, which just exploded in all its mighty and disgusting glory.

It did not develop or interact well at all. This whole situation is a complete mess.

Haunted should not have appeared in this arc and Takeru shouldn't have been stabbed like that. After the fight with Kyouya he was interuppted by Kanaria and sent flying down the highway. Sorry to disappoint you but he won't be slime food as he shouldn't even be there. Kiseki did not lose control in the light novel. By the time Takeru had arrived Kyouya had blasted a gaping hole right through her. They also failed to show that Takeru and Kiseki are two sides of the same coin. One born with the soul of the demon in a human body and the other born with a body of a demon and the heart of a human. His backstory was rushed and might as well have just been left out.

Next episode will be even worse than this and will seem like an asspull to anime only watchers since any development for Lapis was completely omitted from the beginning.
Dec 16, 2015 8:24 PM

Apr 2014
Kyouya is such an ass...
So painful to watch Kiseki getting torture...
Takeru got stab and Kiseki goes on a rampage.
Next episode will be good.
Dec 16, 2015 8:26 PM

Apr 2013
Are you fucking kidding me?

Silver Link not only rushed the shit out of one of the most important volumes in the novel, they LITERALLY FUCKING CHANGED EVERYTHING.

Where the fuck is the scene where Kyouya blows a GODDAMN HOLE inside Kiseki that leads to an epic Takeru vs Kyouya fight.

Why the fuck is Kyouya's Witcher Hunter Mode's gun barrel so long when it is supposed to be a shotgun variant.

Where the fuck are all the scenes of Takeru and Kiseki bonding from their accidental meeting?

Or the scene that explains the reason why Kiseki escaped from her father TRYING TO KILL HER THAT TIME?

Why IN THE FUCK is HAUNTED appearing in a spot he isn't supposed to...

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EXPLANATION FOR THE KUSANAGI FAMILY.

WHAT ABOUT THE EXPLANATION TO FUCKING SOUMATOU AND HOW TAKERU IS ABLE TO FUCKING CUT THROUGH BULLETS AND FIGHT ON PAR WITH GUN USERS....

I mean holy shit even the art style... Why the fuck is Kanaria looking like a little loli kid? They even got her bust size wrong and she looks so much more like a kid in the anime (but this is pretty much the fault of the character designer for the anime...)

This fucking adaption is bad for my health. Holy shit, I have never been so mad at an anime in my life. I've seen some shitty novel adaptions, but this one takes the cake in terms of shitty animation, art, rushing everything, PUTTING A FUCKING FAN SERVICE EPISODE WHEN THEY ARE ACHING FOR MORE TIME TO NOT RUSH EACH VOLUME, and literally changing plot elements.

Fuck Silver Link. Don't bother adapting LNs and stick to NNB.

What an absolute disgrace to the author and his novel as well. I realize now why Krytykal said he wasn't going to watch this and good thing he didn't.

I really wanted to believe that they would at least do volume 5+ justice because that's when the story really starts going but goddamn at this point, this is just sad.

Can't even complain if anime only watchers rate this a 1/10 and call it the trashiest shit they have ever seen.
hoopla123Dec 16, 2015 11:13 PM
Dec 16, 2015 9:02 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode. So Kiseki's power is to grant wishes, So unless she wishes for it she can't die. Well I guess that explains the question I had last episode.

Well I don't really want her to die, Hope they find some way to suppress her powers.
Dec 16, 2015 10:09 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
So much better in the novels....Oh well at least this episode was entertaining and the action was okay

Sucks that Silverlink went 2/3 this season because I really hoped that this series would have gotten justice but the way they're handling this is just meh at best
Dec 16, 2015 10:53 PM

Jul 2013
hoopla123 said:
-snip-

Couldn't agree more. I have no idea how anime only watchers are even enjoying this when they have no idea what's going on. All the characters have hardly been developed because their backstory getting rushed or completely destroyed like Takeru's. It's impossible to give a shit for these characters when you know nothing about them and aren't given the chance to learn more about them. Lapis has had no development or foreshadowing at all. It feels like she doesn't have a personality in this anime and is just a lifeless doll. I'm just so sick of seeing light novel adaptations getting ruined by these studios that have no fucking idea how to adapt them properly.
-Dizzy-Dec 16, 2015 10:57 PM
Dec 16, 2015 10:56 PM

Nov 2012
Madlib said:

I hope Kiseki gives him a really slow painful death.
Dec 16, 2015 11:12 PM
Aug 2012
jose21 said:
Madlib said:

I hope Kiseki gives him a really slow painful death.

Dude the Priest is near immortal.........he is the Joker of this series. He isn't going to die that easily but the anime never bothered to show or explain that.

-Dizzy- said:
hoopla123 said:
-snip-

Couldn't agree more. I have no idea how anime only watchers are even enjoying this when they have no idea what's going on. All the characters have hardly been developed because their backstory getting rushed or completely destroyed like Takeru's. It's impossible to give a shit for these characters when you know nothing about them and aren't given the chance to learn more about them. Lapis has had no development or foreshadowing at all. It feels like she doesn't have a personality in this anime and is just a lifeless doll. I'm just so sick of seeing light novel adaptations getting ruined by these studios that have no fucking idea how to adapt them properly.

You guys were still expecting something from this low-tier fanfiction? It's just gave the boobs and lolis some people care about......that's what SL excels at. Everything else was trash and now they will go for an AO ending. Just pray that this doesn't this doesn't get a second course to ruin more of the story.

Btw anyone even a little bit interested in this messed up trash of an adaptation, please go read the LN. You won't regret it........

Dec 16, 2015 11:28 PM

Jan 2015
hoopla123 said:

Silver Link not only rushed the shit out of one of the most important volumes in the novel, they LITERALLY FUCKING CHANGED EVERYTHING.

Where the fuck is the scene where Kyouya blows a GODDAMN HOLE inside Kiseki that leads to an epic Takeru vs Kyouya fight.

Why the fuck is Kyouya's Witcher Hunter Mode's gun barrel so long when it is supposed to be a shotgun variant.

Where the fuck are all the scenes of Takeru and Kiseki bonding from their accidental meeting?

Or the scene that explains the reason why Kiseki escaped from her father TRYING TO KILL HER THAT TIME?

WHAT ABOUT THE EXPLANATION TO FUCKING SOUMATOU AND HOW TAKERU IS ABLE TO FUCKING CUT THROUGH BULLETS AND FIGHT ON PAR WITH GUN USERS....

I mean holy shit even the art style... Why the fuck is Kanaria looking like a little loli kid? They even got her bust size wrong and she looks so much more like a kid in the anime (but this is pretty much the fault of the character designer for the anime...)

This fucking adaption is bad for my health. Holy shit, I have never been so mad at an anime in my life. I've seen some shitty novel adaptions, but this one takes the cake in terms of shitty animation, art, rushing everything, PUTTING A FUCKING FAN SERVICE EPISODE WHEN THEY ARE ACHING FOR MORE TIME TO NOT RUSH EACH VOLUME, and literally changing plot elements.

What an absolute disgrace to the author and his novel as well. I realize now why Krytykal said he wasn't going to watch this and good thing he didn't.

I really wanted to believe that they would at least do volume 5+ justice because that's when the story really starts going but goddamn at this point, this is just sad.

Can't even complain if anime only watchers rate this a 1/10 and call it the trashiest shit they have ever seen.

Basically sums up my entire feelings. I literally had to pause halfway through just to regain composure and almost didn't finish it. Like I know people like to talk about butchered characters but my god to have Takeru's character done in a 45 second flashback...absolutely disgraceful. Also gotta love that one of the best fights, imo, was done in 1 minute and had no buildup at all. After next week I'm just going to pretend none of this happened.

Literally only good thing about this episode was Koyama Rikiya as Orochi.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 17, 2015 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
Vallhala is about to be pulverized by Kusanagi's sister.
Dec 17, 2015 3:22 AM

May 2015
i swear haunted will be killed next
Dec 17, 2015 3:56 AM
Jul 2018
cool episode, that priest did something he shouldn't have, oh boy he's in trouble.
Dec 17, 2015 3:57 AM

Jan 2014
BT-kun said:
Madlib said:

+1

I was hoping that I wasn't the only one who hated the guy's guts...
+9999 to this :D
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 17, 2015 4:41 AM

May 2015
HALLELUJAH
splendid entry

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Dec 17, 2015 4:44 AM

Dec 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
BT-kun said:

+1

I was hoping that I wasn't the only one who hated the guy's guts...
+9999 to this :D

Die, flower dude!!! >:D
Dec 17, 2015 5:49 AM

Jan 2014
-Dizzy- said:
BGMaxie said:

It did not develop or interact well at all. This whole situation is a complete mess.

Haunted should not have appeared in this arc and Takeru shouldn't have been stabbed like that. After the fight with Kyouya he was interuppted by Kanaria and sent flying down the highway. Sorry to disappoint you but he won't be slime food as he shouldn't even be there. Kiseki did not lose control in the light novel. By the time Takeru had arrived Kyouya had blasted a gaping hole right through her. They also failed to show that Takeru and Kiseki are two sides of the same coin. One born with the soul of the demon in a human body and the other born with a body of a demon and the heart of a human. His backstory was rushed and might as well have just been left out.

Next episode will be even worse than this and will seem like an asspull to anime only watchers since any development for Lapis was completely omitted from the beginning.
And how am I expected to know all of that when I don't read the freaking novels? I dunno what was changed or what not. I only know that this entire run has been rushed from beginning to end, for the transitions are very quick, the dialogues can go at mach 7, and other hints that make it very evident that the adaptation is rushed.

If only my praise goes to the fact that in this arc there are many conflicts overlapping with one another regarding Kiseki and THAT is what I like. If stuff was changed I don't know, how it was changed if for better or worse, I don't know either. I can only watch as the stuff is presented to me currently, and what I can do is wait and see. Will they reach an anime-original ending? I have no clue. Will they reach to the way the volume ends albeit with their own modifications? I have no idea either.

So I'll reserve myself any critics until I watch the next one.
Dec 17, 2015 6:27 AM

Dec 2014
what un abrupt way to end it was totally unexpected
Dec 17, 2015 6:36 AM

Jul 2013
BGMaxie said:
And how am I expected to know all of that when I don't read the freaking novels? I dunno what was changed or what not. I only know that this entire run has been rushed from beginning to end, for the transitions are very quick, the dialogues can go at mach 7, and other hints that make it very evident that the adaptation is rushed.

If only my praise goes to the fact that in this arc there are many conflicts overlapping with one another regarding Kiseki and THAT is what I like. If stuff was changed I don't know, how it was changed if for better or worse, I don't know either. I can only watch as the stuff is presented to me currently, and what I can do is wait and see. Will they reach an anime-original ending? I have no clue. Will they reach to the way the volume ends albeit with their own modifications? I have no idea either.

I never expected you to know all of that. I was just saying it didn't develop well with everything being so rushed. There has been very little build up for anything and no foreshadowing whatsoever. Though I can understand why you would like the overlapping conflicts. It leaves you wondering who are the good guys in this, the Inquisition or the Valhalla.
Dec 17, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2012
I thought this was an okay episode with action, backstory, and a pretty good build up for the next episode but yea it was definitely rushed I could see and I also see that a lot of the manga readers are mad about how it is going but from an anime watcher it was okay, I could tell it was rushed but I don't know how much was not there that was in the manga. Overall it was pretty interesting to learn more about their family and what happened before with Kiseki but I wish they did have more episodes so they could explain it more but yea hopefully the last episode will be good and not to rushed and i'm also wondering if it will end in the next episode or will there be another season as well.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bau1-Twasu4&feature=youtu.be
Dec 17, 2015 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
-Dizzy- said:
I never expected you to know all of that. I was just saying it didn't develop well with everything being so rushed. There has been very little build up for anything and no foreshadowing whatsoever. Though I can understand why you would like the overlapping conflicts. It leaves you wondering who are the good guys in this, the Inquisition or the Valhalla.
With rush being a constant here. it stops being a minus to consider actively. Annoying? Yes, but at this point I no longer give too much of a mind.
Dec 17, 2015 8:07 AM

Apr 2013
-Dizzy- said:
hoopla123 said:
-snip-

They shouldn't have even bothered adapting this show. It will do more harm than good in the long run.

bobzanny said:
hoopla123 said:

Basically sums up my entire feelings. I literally had to pause halfway through just to regain composure and almost didn't finish it. Like I know people like to talk about butchered characters but my god to have Takeru's character done in a 45 second flashback...absolutely disgraceful. Also gotta love that one of the best fights, imo, was done in 1 minute and had no buildup at all. After next week I'm just going to pretend none of this happened.

Literally only good thing about this episode was Koyama Rikiya as Orochi.

If Silver Link put half the amount of effort they put into Rakudai into Taimadou, it would have been 100 times better.

But yeah, Orochi's voice was awesome... I feel like they got Sougetsu's voice quite nicely as well.
Dec 17, 2015 8:18 AM

Jun 2013
Yoshimitzu is just using Kyoya and the priest needs to die pronto
Dec 17, 2015 10:01 AM

Mar 2014
Poor Kiseki she has experienced hell because of those "demons" inside her !!

RedChromeDec 17, 2015 10:06 AM
Dec 17, 2015 10:25 AM

Sep 2013
Kiseki's mass of demon attached to her reminds me of toriko's NEO XD except the wish part :P

Kyouka is EDGE incarnate, Takeru should have used a full power strike and cut him in half the first time.
No need for edge in that academy.

hoopla123 said:

1/10 is reserved for the LN readers :P
As an anime only watcher, it isn't as bad as you say.
Dec 17, 2015 10:30 AM
Mar 2013
I really love it when they decide to invent the second half of the episode
Dec 17, 2015 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
Silver Link have over stretched themselves with this series. That priest entrance at the end was just random. Pacing is all over the place again this episode but it was enjoyable for the most part.
Dec 17, 2015 12:30 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, Takeru took one brutal stab right at the end there. If there's one thing I want Kiseki to do right now, it's to kill that egotistical priest once and for all.

Silver Link's handling of the show does leave a lot to be desired, but to blame the studio as a whole for the criticism from the users who have read the LN's is a bit harsh. Personally, I would place almost the entire blame on the director and writers as they have a lot of influence in the pacing of the show, as well as how faithful they stick to the original source.

Despite it's faults, the episode was still enjoyable and hopefully the last episode can at least end on a high.
Dec 17, 2015 1:03 PM

May 2015
One episode left, and TV Takeru and his harem can finally go home to rest. [ / RIP]
Then again, I got a feeling another cour will be announced after this one is done. You never know with these things.

Also 5 volumes (+1 summer special?) of information compress in merely 12 episodes?….. get out here. This adaptation should have been 2-3 volumes max., but whatever...

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

85 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.