Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 25, 2015 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pfft such a tease, like they would actually do a sex scene on TV for this show.

The action was better than I had expected as they take on Academy's invaders.
They also put quite a bit of emphasis into Takeru's fighting gear this episode too. Well, idk the story feels rushed as hell still. The Suginami rivalry took on a rather twisted and experimental turn though.

Dat kiss

Nov 25, 2015 8:33 AM

Nov 2013
Man, this guy really love nade nade any people...
Nov 25, 2015 9:41 AM

May 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

The action was better than I had expected as they take on Academy's invaders.
They also put quite a bit of emphasis into Takeru's fighting gear this episode too. Well, idk the story feels rushed as hell still. The Suginami rivalry took on a rather twisted and experimental turn though.

Dat kiss

No surprise that it feels rushed. They a adapting 1 volume in 2 episodes...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2010
So they didn't have sex in the end which was expected but still a boring conclusion.
In any case it seems the creep interrupted the sisterly bonding for his own gaols ones again which makes me wonder when this guy will be killed.

I also wonder what Usugi's shoulders are made of she is firing .50 browning bullets that should seriously hurt her shoulders after firing a couple of rounds.
Nov 25, 2015 11:36 AM
Jun 2014
So Suginami can transform from a busty teen-milf into a busty dark elf? Best girl confirmed.
Nov 25, 2015 11:46 AM

Sep 2015
Can you imagine if they actually had sex? Just imagine the tension in the group ater that. Would´ve been hilarious af.
Great episode, we see some good action and them taking down a fake-dragon on their own should improve their rankin within the academy.
Now I really want to know more about the white-haired guy, what´s his deal?
Please let this one be a 2-cour I can´t stand it that there are only 4 episodes left. Or at least a 2nd season.
Nov 25, 2015 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
That kiss between Takeru and Suginami was nice.

Suginami can transform into a busty dark elf, that's sound good!

The episode was pretty rushed!
Nov 25, 2015 11:50 AM

Nov 2012
Dark elf Suginami = hot... She should try her next move on Takeru as a dark elf. There no way someone could resist that....
Nov 25, 2015 11:50 AM

Mar 2012
Was it just me or was there a sudden cut to usagi and mari suddenly being in the room that controlled a rail gun? Not sure if that was the website goofing up while I was watching or it was just rushed into one episode like that.
Nov 25, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2012
So as expected Suginami's already random sex scene doesn't go anywhere. This arc really needed more than 2 episodes. Everything happened so fast it felt like they were just going through a bullet point checklist as quickly as possible.

Suginami fake sex scene? check
Drugging the mc? check
Release the other girls fully clothed? check
Fight a war with alchemist? check
Suginami confronts sister? check
Random as hell elf form to save sister? check
Fail to save sister anyway thanks to blonde douche? check
Suginami's sister's dying words reveal elf girl still alive to keep Suginami plot relevant? check
Here's a random ass dragon to fight!? check
Finally grieve for dead sister post-credits for 30 seconds? check

Some of these weren't as random as I'm saying, but they still felt that way due to how quickly they all happened in just two episodes. Honestly this arc and Usagi's arc have been a step down for me. Even the fanservice was more annoying than enjoyable in this arc. Well whatever I guess. :D
Nov 25, 2015 12:03 PM

Jan 2014
Sparteh said:
No surprise that it feels rushed. They a adapting 1 volume in 2 episodes...
Aiye. I dislike when Novel adaptations do that. The rushing can really kill things. I mean I get it, they want to reach to a certain point to sell it well, but I still feel uneasy with rushings.

The overall episode was nice but eh........rushing does not help much.

PS: Can somebody tell me what word does Suginami use to refer to Takeru as a virgin? I know Shojo is used for females, but I know not the term used for males in question.
Nov 25, 2015 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
That kiss!! <33

Also..
"Please do not praise me."
"Why?"
"It makes me blush."

LOL.

So Suginami was an elf! She was looking so badass in that form.
Nov 25, 2015 12:22 PM

Apr 2014
That was good...Ikaruga become a dark elf O0O
Lapis's blush was cute haha.
That fight with the dragon was awesome...
They are having such a hard time with it...wonder if the real dragon show up, what will happen haha.
Nov 25, 2015 12:27 PM

Jul 2015
That was a nice episode and apparently it takes more than one blow to kill a Dragon...
Nov 25, 2015 12:38 PM

Jan 2015
For what it is, it's a decent I episode I guess....cgi still is very off putting.

And is next episode the start of Volume 5? Really the only thing I'm looking forward from this anime but there's absolutely no build up at all.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Nov 25, 2015 12:42 PM

May 2015
That kiss though~ Episode felt rushed as heck. Death of Suginami's sister didn't have that much impact, sadly. That dark elf form though.

Nov 25, 2015 12:59 PM
May 2014
Love said:
That kiss!! <33

Also..
"Please do not praise me."
"Why?"
"It makes me blush."

"So you do have a cute side."
In response she sent him flying..quite literally.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 25, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:

at least we got the kiss scene :D
The soundtrack strikes again in the first half....
LOL Lapis....
"Don't praise me"
"Why?"
"It makes me blush"
"So you do have a cute side...."
*Fly..........*

I don't really know if it felt rushed or not , but i enjoy it overall, the action was pretty good too.
i'm suprised suginami just turned into a dark elf... i like that one.
Nov 25, 2015 1:11 PM

Dec 2014
Whoa, that kiss. Lapis' blush was cute, and it's nice to see her opening up a bit more to Takeru.

Even up till now this have been so damn rushed, but it's only making me want to start the LN. Either way, I wonder what's in store for us for the remaining episodes.
Nov 25, 2015 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
That devious smile... favorite character

Nov 25, 2015 1:19 PM
May 2014
hayka said:
As I stared this episode I had to ask myself if I skipped or missed an episode. I mean, come on, that kinda of opening...I even had to question what episode was this..... Alot happened within the first minute.

You probably did, or you didn't watch the previous episode to the end.
It simply restarted the last scene of the previous episode.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 25, 2015 1:33 PM

Jun 2015
Lel that mechanic drake
Nov 25, 2015 1:54 PM

Feb 2015
So another episode of mighty morphing magic rangers. I could see that cock block coming a mile off. Where the hell did that railgun come from? seriously despite some decent action, random things just pop up in this show.
Nov 25, 2015 1:55 PM
Oct 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha ... Next episode is called crazy summer day... Ahhahahahahah a beach episode....................WTF there is no chapter in the whole fucking light novel where there is a beach......... Aghhhhhhhhh they will even make takeru story shorter for this .... Fucking hell.
Nov 25, 2015 2:02 PM

Aug 2011
I haven't read the LN yet so talks about this episode being rush is one I can't relate to. This episode to me had a good blend of action, mystery, romances and one or two comedy scene so yeah, I liked this episode. Wasn't bad.
Nov 25, 2015 2:14 PM
May 2014
KainDulac said:
Hahahahahahahahaha ... Next episode is called crazy summer day... Ahhahahahahah a beach episode....................WTF there is no chapter in the whole fucking light novel where there is a beach......... Aghhhhhhhhh they will even make takeru story shorter for this .... Fucking hell.

Who said anything about a beach? hs translated it as "crazy summer time", not "summer day".
-- Lord fifth
Nov 25, 2015 2:19 PM
Oct 2015
konatachan80 said:
Who said anything about a beach?

The name of the next episode?
Crazy summer days , crazy summer times the same thing at the end.
All episodes names have been chapters of the light novel, crazy summer time is the name of one of the shorts stories , that means that they will spend a whole episode on fan service while they could have made one arc longer or just spend more episodes on takeru's arc
KainDulacNov 25, 2015 2:22 PM
Nov 25, 2015 2:36 PM

Jul 2015
Best girl confirmed. Suginami is the waifu here. Dark elf mode was legit. That kiss was awesome too. It did feel a bit rushed though. Good overall.
Nov 25, 2015 2:51 PM
May 2014
KainDulac said:
konatachan80 said:
Who said anything about a beach?

The name of the next episode?
Crazy summer days , crazy summer times the same thing at the end.
All episodes names have been chapters of the light novel, crazy summer time is the name of one of the shorts stories , that means that they will spend a whole episode on fan service while they could have made one arc longer or just spend more episodes on takeru's arc

"day" vs "time" is very different (single day vs undefined time), and the latter doesn't necessarily imply anything beachy..

I haven't read the LN, so I don't know..
-- Lord fifth
Nov 25, 2015 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
Cute baby elf is still alive, called it!

Also, Suginami is now officially the best girl. Out of the four, she's the only one on Kusanagi's level, and he treats her more like an equal rather than a kid he needs to protect.

Rito2Ru said:
Was it just me or was there a sudden cut to usagi and mari suddenly being in the room that controlled a rail gun? Not sure if that was the website goofing up while I was watching or it was just rushed into one episode like that.

Nope they really just teleported there. I still have absolutely no idea where that rail gun came from.

Stark700 said:

Dat kiss
http://i64.tinypic.com/2rele0k.png

In fairness though, that kiss was allready much more than I expected.

I was also quite surprised how undismissive Kusanagi was of Suginami's advances. He seemed much more open to them, than with the other girls.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Nov 25, 2015 3:14 PM
Oct 2015
konatachan80 said:

"day" vs "time" is very different (single day vs undefined time), and the latter doesn't necessarily imply anything beachy..

I haven't read the LN, so I don't know..

The difference in meaning doesn't matter here, neither the name I wrongly said, it doesn't matter.
What matters here is that next episode is going to be a summer episode , that means swimsuit , therefore there will be either a pool or a beach(wich i don't care) my problem, is that a freaking filler/fan service /whatever is wasting time they could have used in developing the actual show rather that rushing everything up ,even one episode more would actually make any of the girls arcs a lot better or they would have time to develope takeru's arc as much as they can, since is the longest volume in the whole novel( if I'm not wrong)
Nov 25, 2015 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
I don't know how to feel about this show. It's fun, it's pretty, the fighting and CGI is boss, the music is killer, the girls are all awesome... but none of it feels impactful in any way. Everything is flying past so fast I feel like the victim of a drive-by, but that doesn't seem like a good excuse to me. Sachi in Sword Art Online was one episode and made me feel more feels than this entire show.

Best episode of show so far though at least.
Nov 25, 2015 3:56 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
At least he got a kiss :D. The pacing is still way too fast though.

4/5
Nov 25, 2015 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
I'm really enjoying this plot, but I'm afraid to blink and miss something in the episode, which really a rushed development, but still with great scenes and moments, in this episode the kiss was one of the highlights, as well as the facial expressions of Ikaruga, I look forward for the next episodes ..
Nov 25, 2015 4:52 PM

Mar 2009
And of course they don't have sex. Because anime.
*sigh*

At least they kissed. That's something.
Nov 25, 2015 4:58 PM
May 2014
Mormegil said:
And of course they don't have sex. Because anime.
*sigh*

At least they kissed. That's something.

No..because shounen. In shounen/seinen you're lucky if you get as much as a kiss.
The opposite is true quite often with shoujo/josei.. at least if it isn't anime.
-- Lord fifth
Nov 25, 2015 5:28 PM

Jul 2012
Of course they end up not doing anything after that awesome ending of the last episode except a pretty intense kiss. But the confrontation between Suginami and her sister was super rushed and could have been a lot better but that is how this whole season has been but other than that we get to see Suginami turn into a dark elf, cool action scene and cute blushing Lapis so yea overall this was really rushed and honestly dont know what they are going to do for the next 4 episodes.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwfVUddS4&feature=youtu.be
Nov 25, 2015 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
And nothing happened, well you can't expect too much (if not anything at all) from a shounen anyway.

Feels rushed AF, wtf is going on?

@edit: Also, a necromancer using magic to summon a machine dragon, ok now i've seen everything
Nov 25, 2015 6:11 PM

Jan 2008
Oh lawd. First the 2 are on top of the wall sniping targets, next they're running from explosions and then all of a sudden they're in some room with access to some railgun weapon out of no where.
Nov 25, 2015 6:36 PM

Feb 2014
wtf all of a sudden a guy appeared and killed her. She died too fast
Nov 25, 2015 6:39 PM

Dec 2014
killing of useless characters and making it look dramatic.... Epic
Nov 25, 2015 7:07 PM

Sep 2014
Welp, this episode delivered. The action scenes improved and I kind of like the character development for suginami.

Also that moment after the ending was pretty "d'aaaaaaaaw".
Nov 25, 2015 8:02 PM

Jan 2008
Goddammit. I don't even mind if they did it off screen, but I wish they had went all the way with the hotel scene. Really sucks for Isuka. But holy shit, I wish the'd kill that perverted priest already.

The only good thing that came out of this was the kiss I suppose.
Nov 25, 2015 10:12 PM

May 2015
wohaa as i expected for a girl like ikaruga

so this is it...

HiirodaNov 25, 2015 10:16 PM
Nov 25, 2015 10:26 PM

Dec 2014
Damn that c*ckblocking helicopter....
Nov 25, 2015 10:42 PM
Nov 2015
What a forceful kiss..... she scores a hit on our MC??? At least its better than an aborted sex scene lol. Her arc seems rushed though. Taking out that Mechanical Dragon requires several hands in order to beat it? Next would be a side story... in the LN there wasn't one beach episode??? Takeru and Kiseki arc up next. Damned priest still alive after 11 volumes....
Nov 25, 2015 11:51 PM

May 2010
BGMaxie said:
PS: Can somebody tell me what word does Suginami use to refer to Takeru as a virgin?
”doutei"
Nov 25, 2015 11:56 PM

Jun 2013
so Suginami is a dark elf now?
Nov 26, 2015 12:11 AM

Sep 2015
boring episode. so far i think Taima35 is the worst of the seasons fighting school anime (asterisk, Cavalry).

btw why is usagi on the roof sniping and in the next scene in a railgun control room?

Axelucard_ said:
so Suginami is a dark elf now?

nano machines altered her DNA.....don't think too much about it.

Nov 26, 2015 1:17 AM
May 2015
I don't get it , why can't Suginami sustain that elf power against Valhalla ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

143 by Datlon »»
Jan 25, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

85 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

83 by Datlon »»
Jan 24, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

136 by GavrocheN7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

103 by Starimaa »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.