Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 16, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Good chapter. So it seems that Natsu went ahead of everyone lol All the other guilds are in position to fight. Seems like Brandish will be freed by Marin.

Saying this now, like the other demons, Natsu is following his 'instinct' going back to Zeref....
metsujinNov 16, 2015 6:09 AM
Nov 16, 2015 6:25 AM

Feb 2012
Seems Zeref expected this. I really have no idea what's going to happen from here on out
Nov 16, 2015 6:29 AM
Nov 2014
so 3 Isshgal gods and Jura on one side on that battle.. that battle will be nice to watch .. probably God Serena will show up there
Nov 16, 2015 6:36 AM

Aug 2008
Great chapter. Natsu go straight for Zeref. Yes, I want to see Brandish got tie in sexy pose too.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 16, 2015 6:38 AM
Oct 2013
Ib4 called that shit.

Brandish actually got captured and will go on a rampage once she´s out, with Lucy and Cana as a matchup. No plans no nothing, she´s lazy it would have been out of character for her to get captured purposefully.

Only surprise was Robot guy not being taken down, but that´ll give us the Laxus matchup for this Arc.

I´m betting on Brandish and her guy taking some hostages which will lead to thier lose, because they have to use some magic to keep the hostages occupied, which will create the needed opening, or Hiro will just go friendship speech for Brandish and Fairy Glitter for her guy, since I assume that Lucy will have the main fight.

Last page was bullshit, we all know it won´t end here, so something has to force the situation to resolve in Natsu getting saved from the EOS boss.

The only conclusion I consider good and can come up with would be.
Gramps actually dies to fix Natsu´s recklesness, he griefs in typical Shounne cliché and blames himself. Fiore loses the war but Acnologia butts in and Zeref and him fight to a stalemate for now.Casualties everywhere, Fairy Tail+guild retreat somewhere and prepare an organized counterattack, with some plot device.
IsterioNov 16, 2015 7:07 AM
Nov 16, 2015 6:44 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
"It would be a bore if you couldn't manage at least this much, Mavis."

This was quite literally the most ironic sentence, since Mavis is pretty much useless at strategies and had no idea about Brandish and her original plan about Azir was Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy on a vehicle, which obviously failed and somehow Erza came and won.

Apr 2008
Everything is going exactly along Zeref's plan

Nov 2011
Brandish is definitely going to get out sometimes soon. Expecting a personal battle between her and Lucy.

I'm glad to see Mermaid Heel being involved in this campaign as well. It'll be interesting to see how strong Kagura has grown. Oh and of course, Natsu is already ready to kick some ass.
Nov 16, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2015
Loved the chapter but charging alone into the enemy this powerful was a bit dumb even for natsu. I really wonder what is going to happen now.
Nov 16, 2015 6:46 AM

Jun 2013
Rothlori said:
Loved the chapter but charging alone into the enemy this powerful was a bit dumb even for natsu. I really wonder what is going to happen now.

Again he acts on his instincts, going back to Zeref...
Nov 16, 2015 6:48 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Rothlori said:

That and it's possible that whatever he's got in that bandage is so powerful that there's Colateral damage risk that would endanger his precious people
Nov 16, 2015 6:55 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
metsujin said:

That and it's possible that whatever he's got in that bandage is so powerful that there's Colateral damage risk that would endanger his precious people

That too, Natsu is simple minded, but he clearly knows what's he is doing.
Nov 16, 2015 6:58 AM

Jan 2009
Brandish is as sexy as ever, and all the other Guilds are ready in position, meanwhile Natsu is heading straight to where Zeref is lol
Nov 16, 2015 7:01 AM

Apr 2011
The guilds are all set!

And woah! Natsu is charging towards Zeref :o

Nov 16, 2015 7:06 AM
Nov 2015
Looks like Marin is going to free Brandish, huh. Hell is gonna go loose when she is free.

It seems like all of them are ready to tackle the Spriggans, though I wonder from where each Spriggan are coming from? All we know is that Wahl and Dimaria are in the south and Invel is with Zeref in the west.

Also, Natsu vs Zeref seems far-fetched. Most likely, there will be some interruptions like Natsu fighting one of the Spriggans. I am also thinking when Acno will show up :3.
Nov 16, 2015 7:09 AM

May 2014
I can't wait to see that Darth Vader style moment:
Natsu, I am your brother!

XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2015 7:10 AM
Sep 2015
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Looks like Marin is going to free Brandish, huh. Hell is gonna go loose when she is free.

It seems like all of them are ready to tackle the Spriggans, though I wonder from where each Spriggan are coming from? All we know is that Wahl and Dimaria are in the south and Invel is with Zeref in the west.

Also, Natsu vs Zeref seems far-fetched. Most likely, there will be some interruptions like Natsu fighting one of the Spriggans. I am also thinking when Acno will show up :3.

Most of the time, Acnologia play with the humans before the ending of the war (tenroujima and tartaros )/arc. So for me he will not show up right now

Because if he will show right now, there wil be tons of casualties even if the war is just starting.
Nov 16, 2015 7:15 AM
Sep 2015
majority of the panel are nice. Except for the last page. Natsu is selfish and fighting alone again (well happy is with him so we cant say alone lmao) . But it's unfair. He always work alone, remember when he and happy trained alone and just saying goodbye by writing to lucy a letter.

We all know that it's too early for zeref to be defeated. Maybe he will be captured. But if he will, then there will be a change of plan for mavis-swan
Nov 16, 2015 7:20 AM
Nov 2015
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
majority of the panel are nice. Except for the last page. Natsu is selfish and fighting alone again (well happy is with him so we cant say alone lmao) . But it's unfair. He always work alone, remember when he and happy trained alone and just saying goodbye by writing to lucy a letter.

We all know that it's too early for zeref to be defeated. Maybe he will be captured. But if he will, then there will be a change of plan for mavis-swan

There must be a reason for Natsu's recklessness. Even he cannot be this stupid ;-;.
Nov 16, 2015 7:29 AM
Oct 2013
Sparteh said:
I can't wait to see that Darth Vader style moment:
Natsu, I am your brother!

XD
IsterioNov 16, 2015 8:01 AM
Nov 16, 2015 7:31 AM

Aug 2010
Maybe Zeref's plan was to bring in Natsu then convert him back to E.N.D... ;0
Nov 16, 2015 7:35 AM
Sep 2012
The Kagura cover, I loved it, a Kagura cover I am always going to love.

For a war tactician Mavis is kind of dumb, she wants Fairy Tail to fight Alvarez alone, that is crazy. Is this all because of Fairy Heart, is that secret that important to them?

Brandish does look hot, it must be weird for Lucy to be on the other end of this, normally it is the other way around, which is why enemy or not, Lucy did not like what those two old perverts wanted to, she has been there, how many times. Brandish is defiant, she is not going to give the info on Lucy's mom, I don't know why. And if Marin is going to try to pull something, I think he is going to fail this time, they should be ready.

We have our teams, in the North we have Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, and a team of Gajeel, Levy, Mirajane, Elfman, and Lisanna. My thoughts, well you have three dragons together, thank goodness Lisanna got a new hair due, or else her and Yukino in the same place that would be confusing, Mira and Yukino united again that is cool, as well as Mira reuniting her rivalry with Jenny, I still wonder if Mira and Minerva being in the same place what effect will that have with Seilah's oul inside soul, well Seilah explode with rage? And where is Sherry, I assumed she married Ren right? Maybe she is pregnant and that is why she is sitting this one out.

We have in the South, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, and a team of Gray, Juvia, Lexus, Wendy, and originally Natsu who went MIA and replaced with Erza. Well great to see Gray and Lyon together again, Wendy gets to see Chelia again, something tells me Wendy is more excited about her reunion than Gray is, I think Erza to go on this mission, this is just like at the end of the GMG arc, but if history is any indication, I guess this is where Crime Sorciere at least the part that Jellal part of it will show up. I wonder if we are going to see any Lyon x Millianna which was hinted in the anime.

In the East, we have the Wizard Saints, and Mavis is sending no body there to help them, I guess this is where Gildarts finally shows up.

I knew when Natsu went missing, that he was going to do something stupid like go fight Zeref right now. I don't know who is more crazy Natsu or Erza.

I hope Crime Sorciere they split up their forces. We know Jellal will show up in the South to help Erza, and probably Merody as well, because she has her friendship with Juvia, but I hope another faction shows up in the North and Angel or Solano is part of that, so she and Yukino can finally unite.

Anyway great chapter, set things up nicely, I am so excited to see what happens next.
Nov 16, 2015 7:52 AM

Oct 2015
OHOHHO, Natsu was too Reckless this Chap for sure, charging into the main enemy forces like it's nothing, and he got that serious expression too, i Think that he met / fought zeref in the past year, and he awaken somekind of black magic and he hid it in his arm, that's why he said "let's finish what we started, zeref", and before attacking Avatar, he seemed familiar with Zeref and his followers, i hope we find out soon enough
I WANNA SEE NATSU UNLEASH WHATEVER HE HAS UNDER HIS BANDAGE AND INSTA-DEFEAT 2 of the spriggans, that's gonna be epic :D
Nov 16, 2015 7:53 AM
Oct 2014
Another set up chapter.. i just do not understand.. why hiro prolonged the fight with cana and lucy. Only to let them fight again ...Obviously, brandish will escape but storywise.. the movement of the plot is going back and forth... i jusr wish lucy would win because she is always percieved as someone weak... probably preparing her for a major power up.. but its a spirrigan so i highly doubt it.... and i just just hope the future fights would make sense later.. i just wish hiro will pull a character death already....but i doubt hiro could really pull one.. never really liked natsu as a character but hopefully he has a great plan.. to really defeat zeref
Nov 16, 2015 8:01 AM

Mar 2012
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1451495

FT Zero will be adapted into anime.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 16, 2015 8:02 AM

Jun 2012
I thought that Gerard and Oracion Seis were about to roll in but it's just the old outdated farts which probably would get one-shotted by Laxus these days.

And where the hell is Gildarts??
Nov 16, 2015 8:19 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I bet that Natsu already went out fighting.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Nov 16, 2015 8:21 AM

Jul 2014
Massive improvement from the prior scenes with the spriggan 12. Hell, Brandish's appearance in the chapter alone makes this chapter 5/5 worthy. Can we shove aside this whole war and see more of best girl Brandish and her motivations?

I mean, Natsu and co. hardly stood a chance against Brandish, why does he think he can go after the mastermind @.@

Edit: Seems me and a few others may have jumped the gun. Zeref says that Azir (Ajeel I think) hasn't been killed. Guess he may make an appearance once again.
YehartNov 16, 2015 8:31 AM
"Hi!"
Nov 16, 2015 8:26 AM

Mar 2013
Seeing the four gods of Ishgar on the battlefield made the chapter for me. XD
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Nov 16, 2015 8:46 AM

Jan 2012
Hmmm...interesting pairings/spreadings for the guilds/FT Teams, go Strauss Siblings! :D And Natsu's going for Zeref already? Good luck! :D
Nov 16, 2015 9:04 AM
Oct 2013
animefan8800 said:
Hmmm...interesting pairings/spreadings for the guilds/FT Teams, go Strauss Siblings! :D And Natsu's going for Zeref already? Good luck! :D

I saw the Milliana panel and thought. Hiro pulling a Kiba here.
I love dogs you love cats lets marry and adopt alot of puppies and kittys.
IsterioNov 16, 2015 9:38 AM
Nov 16, 2015 9:10 AM

Jun 2013
Mavis...is somewhat naive about making other Guild part of the War...they were in moment Empire invaded and War began

Yep sure as hell....Brandish is Trolling...and Macao and Wakaba are falling into it!
Empire invaded Neighbor Coutry? what the hell is Zeref Planning?

Blue Pegasus and Saberthooth..MArch into WAR! Same With Lamia and Mermaid!!! MAIN GUILDS ARE ON THE MOVE!

O___O ....10....WIZARDLY.....SAINTS....STRONGEST 4, FOUR HEAVENLY KINGS!!!!?!?! OOH F*****K THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

NATSU YOU MORON!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 16, 2015 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
That last panel, I just couldn't help laughing of joy - Natsu, you really are an idiot :D

Nov 16, 2015 9:13 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
animefan8800 said:

I saw the Milliana. Hiro pulling a Kiba here.
I love dogs you love cats lets marry and adpt alot of puppies and kittys.

> THIS^ DAMn Toby is falling in Love!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 16, 2015 9:23 AM

Feb 2012
Natsu dumb ass always must do something retarded to ruin the chapter.

And yea Zeref is right, they biggest weakness is that they don't kill enemies off.
Nov 16, 2015 9:52 AM

Aug 2014
Can't wait until Brandish breaks out and wrecks shit.

It was nice seeing three of the Gods of Ishgar (+Jura) joining in on the war.
Nov 16, 2015 10:13 AM

Jan 2014
maybe Zeref might tell Natsu that he is his brother?
Nov 16, 2015 10:17 AM

Dec 2009
Really loved how this chapter played out. Yes it was more set up, but the characters involved and the way they're advancing to the battles of this war arc are exciting me. Also that fucking ending with Natsu charging straight towards Zeref. Been waiting for something like this to happen honestly. It gives the chance for Natsu to show how much strength he's acquired without being able to one shot the villain (This is fucking Zeref after all. He's not going down this early). Clearly this is going to result in Natsu's first ass whooping since the time skip and force him to grow more.
Nov 16, 2015 11:34 AM

Jun 2013
This chapter is really good, way bigger improvement from the previous one. There were two high points of this chapter, first being the revelation of 4 Gods and second Natsu's charge. All I want to see now is Acnologia mix up in all of this, it will be epic and awesome. I guess this is the final arc of Fairy Tail, and I have to say that I had a good run.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Nov 16, 2015 11:36 AM

Apr 2014
I love how people are calling Natsu retarded, for dashing to Zeref. xD I mean, his action today, actually made this arc interesting, for once. So far, reading this arc has felt like a chore (that damn Ichiya part, ESPECIALLY), but now I have the feeling that it is finally going to get good again.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Nov 16, 2015 11:39 AM
Jun 2012
Great episode! Now I really do wonder where Jellal and the Oracion Seis are....
Nov 16, 2015 12:13 PM
Nov 2015
Since natsu is heading towards ZEREF AND wesT... i hope its time for gildarts to show up since he is travelling in west as well.
Nov 16, 2015 12:20 PM
Nov 2015
Maffy said:
"It would be a bore if you couldn't manage at least this much, Mavis."

This was quite literally the most ironic sentence, since Mavis is pretty much useless at strategies and had no idea about Brandish and her original plan about Azir was Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy on a vehicle, which obviously failed and somehow Erza came and won.

i agree. mavis is useless as per the plot cuz the author doesn't wants to reveal few stuffs through mavis
Nov 16, 2015 12:40 PM
Jul 2015
Does NOBODY think about this?
Maybe Natsu just can't handle everything
(getting nearly killed or something cuz invel seems smart XD unlike Natsu) and Gildarts Shows up to back him up *-* that would be awesome. I even think something like that will happen cuz it doesn't seem like Natsu can handle everything in the West alone
Nov 16, 2015 12:40 PM

Oct 2011
This is pretty much the chapter I've been waiting since the hype of the Spriggan 12 begun.

It really shows that Hiro will try to keep their hype on, to think that 12 wizards are able to force all of Ishigar guilds + Gods of Ishigar, this is very different than the fake hype of Tartaros, this is war itself, there's no room for rest.

And don't worry people, everyone was asking where was the 4Kings of Ishigar and there they are, give more time and both Gildarts and Jellal will appear aswell.
Nov 16, 2015 12:55 PM

Apr 2014
Finally natsu bouta do some lightning flame dragon shit
Nov 16, 2015 1:08 PM

Nov 2015
loved the whole badass looking guild posing lol :D Natsu's secret technique is so gonna fail,i just want zeref to wake him up as E.N.D or at least explain that their brothers
Nov 16, 2015 1:17 PM
Oct 2013
-ZET- said:
This is pretty much the chapter I've been waiting since the hype of the Spriggan 12 begun.

It really shows that Hiro will try to keep their hype on, to think that 12 wizards are able to force all of Ishigar guilds + Gods of Ishigar, this is very different than the fake hype of Tartaros, this is war itself, there's no room for rest.

And don't worry people, everyone was asking where was the 4Kings of Ishigar and there they are, give more time and both Gildarts and Jellal will appear aswell.

The only problem I have with this chapter is Natsu is already on Zeref´s throat, it was predictable that they are not fodder level and Hiro was trolling.
He got me by surprise when he revealed that Robot guy was just a substitude. But Brandish´s plotline by getting captured through goofing was predictable too. What could potentially ruin all the buildup is still the Natsu+Zeref encounter many people in this thread seem to be hyped about.

The problem with this early introduction simply is, it´s possible conclusions.

A. Natsu and Zeref start to clash and it´ll get pointlessly dragged.

B. Natsu gets taken care off but nothing bad happens and FT strikes back via plot device.

The good route:
C. They actually lose the war for now and we´ll see some interesting development, with well paced conclusions to everything mixed with some character development that´ll take his time, but also has reporcussions and Natsu loses for now and realizes actual defeat.

Natsu as a character actually believes he can defeat Zeref. But that´s not how Shounen work,(besides Fairy Tail when they activate Nakama power).
But that´s the EOS villain, we know that even Hiro knows how to take his time, when needed so only those 3 options come to mind of which 2 are bullshit.

IsterioNov 16, 2015 2:53 PM
Nov 16, 2015 1:23 PM

Sep 2013
urgh, natsu ruined the chapter :(
If zeref's guards don't whip his ass, this war is a joke.
Nov 16, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2011
natsu attacked them by himself hes joking ....
i think ntsu stupid or he have plan too ....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.