Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2015 3:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah Hayate and his choice to stay by Nagi's side...

No surprise here. He is a very kind guy after all :>
Nov 11, 2015 3:57 AM

Jun 2014
Stark700 said:

Ah Hayate and his choice to stay by Nagi's side...
No surprise here. He is a very kind guy after all :>

but still.. there is a bomb between them. lol
Nov 11, 2015 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
The end of school trip level 5 arc, what's next, the true ending is about to revealed
Nov 11, 2015 4:58 AM

May 2012
Confused about the last page. So did the path to the palace open? Were negative emotions opening the palace not exactly true? Or was it just reaffirming that negative emotions only open that palace by saying that bit again?

Nagi is still probably still misunderstanding Hayate. He probably loves her, just not in the way she thinks.

Anyway, happy end to the level 5 school trip arc(sorta)

Sorry, Hina

Nov 11, 2015 5:37 AM

Jul 2009
Wait, on the last page, did the palace open again? If so, did Hayate develop "an explosive of negative emotion" the moment he said that? Or was it from the other girls who heard him?
Nov 11, 2015 6:20 AM

Aug 2010
Finally the friggin debt is paid!!! :D

And the way I understood it was that Nagi thinks he loves her "romantically" but when she finds out that's not the case it'll cause a mass of negative emotions which will lead to the palace opening.

Hopefully after that we'll just forget about Nagi and focus on Best girl Athena >.<

I wonder how Hina's gonna deal with this?
Nov 11, 2015 7:36 AM

Dec 2010
...WOW negative emotions, that would explain how Hayate got in the Palace in the first place and Athena out

...don't tell me Hayate is planning on using Nagi's negative emotion to open the path to the Palace
Nov 11, 2015 1:42 PM

Oct 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Finally the friggin debt is paid!!! :D

And the way I understood it was that Nagi thinks he loves her "romantically" but when she finds out that's not the case it'll cause a mass of negative emotions which will lead to the palace opening.

I also think that this is what the second to last and the last pages implied. "Bomb between them" means that Nagi IS misunderstanding why Hayate wants to stay by her side (this was also implied in earlier chapters) and when she will finally find out the explosion of negative emotions from her disappointment will open the path.

I think this also confirms that Hayate wants to stay with her out of pure gratitude - she saved him when he needed saving the most.

And lastly - hell yeah, the debt was finally paid off (mostly, lol) after all this time. :D
Nov 11, 2015 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
Uh-oh.
Nov 11, 2015 2:40 PM

May 2012
Rudgald said:

I also think that this is what the second to last and the last pages implied. "Bomb between them" means that Nagi IS misunderstanding why Hayate wants to stay by her side (this was also implied in earlier chapters) and when she will finally find out the explosion of negative emotions from her disappointment will open the path.

I think this also confirms that Hayate wants to stay with her out of pure gratitude - she saved him when he needed saving the most.

And lastly - hell yeah, the debt was finally paid off (mostly, lol) after all this time. :D

ohh. Guess they were still speaking figuratively about the "explosion" of negative emotions. I also thought it was just a typo for "bond".

Well, just gotta wonder what Hayate's planning then. He hasn't really been playing the nice guy lately.

Nov 12, 2015 12:24 PM

Apr 2012
Eh I thought this chapter felt kinda rushed. I mean he payed (most of) the damn debt, and yet I'm not feeling anything particular about the situation. Also, what about Chiharu and Tsumugi? This arc can't end like this.

I too suspect Hayate has something in mind, his character hasn't been very coherent in a while. I hope it's intentional.
Nov 13, 2015 12:19 PM

Aug 2015
I wonder what would happen if Hinagiku later confessed to Hayate. She still has not done a direct confession yet. Now that Hayate has no more excuses about owing someone 150 million, I wonder what would be the reply?

On a side note, I expect that after in the coming chapters there is bound to be a lot of relationship drama with the girls interested in Hayate (Athena, Ayumu, Nagi, etc) even though the main plot would be the palace opening.
Nov 14, 2015 1:05 AM
Dec 2012
That last page...

Chills.
Nov 15, 2015 3:53 PM

Aug 2011
hey guys, did anyone realize that Hina lost the game of old maid? lol so since she lost, that means her bad luck of "the person i love won't notice how i feel" is actually not bad luck...which means hayate WILL realize that she likes him.

That along with hayate having a "bomb" between him and Nagi really suggests a Hina ending to this manga to me...

...of course, i still wish A-tan wins :P
Nov 15, 2015 11:36 PM

May 2014
Ah man, he's finally paid off his debt and He still chooses to serve Nagi -,-
Nov 18, 2015 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
Well rip to Hayate translations :'( Red Hawk Scans
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Nov 18, 2015 11:53 AM

Oct 2008
Ishkoten said:

Let's hope someone will pick it up. [']
Nov 19, 2015 2:08 PM

Jul 2009
RedHawkScans, if you are reading this, thanks for all the years of hard work - Good luck with whatever you do.
Nov 20, 2015 9:18 AM

May 2012
Ishkoten said:
Rudgald said:
Let's hope someone will pick it up. [']
semtex said:
RedHawkScans, if you are reading this, thanks for all the years of hard work - Good luck with whatever you do.

Yeah, this genuinely saddened me since they've been around for so long. Hopefully someone picks up HnG

Nov 22, 2015 10:24 AM

Feb 2014
I can feel the plot moving, about time we get back in action.
Dec 18, 2015 3:39 AM

Jan 2013
Never saw that coming.
So, when Nagi realizes that Hayate really doesn't love her (maybe when A-tan, Ruka, Hina or someone else confesses and he accepts) she will open the path to THAT place.
Dec 1, 2022 1:46 AM

Feb 2017
Nagi will definitely get superheartbroken. There's no way that Hayate loves Nagi that way, not long ago he still thinks of Ah-tan as his ideal gf.
Feb 12, 5:34 PM

Jun 2016
Not exactly how I expected it to go, but I was close. I imagine the burst of negative emotions will be related to Nagi's assumption from chapter 1.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 517 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

6 by TheLostLight »»
Feb 15, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 569 Discussion

Icedout15 - Apr 5, 2018

3 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 568 (Final Chapter) Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Apr 9, 2017

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 567 Discussion

Ishkoten - Apr 6, 2017

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 566 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2017

2 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 13, 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.