Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2015 9:42 AM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru | TV | PV
Haruchika is a series that focuses on an instruments club that is on the verge of closing. Based on Sei Hatsuno's novel, the series will be animated by P.A. Works and is scheduled to air in January 2016.

High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days | Movie | PV
High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days is the prequel movie to Kyoto Animation's TV anime Free!. The new character video previews Makoto Tachibana.

For additional previews, please see the Fall 2015 Preview thread.
myanimelistllcFeb 11, 2016 7:07 AM
Oct 18, 2015 10:02 AM

Feb 2014
Uhh.. Haruchika by P.A Works. I hope it won't turn out as another crap Glasslip.

Oct 18, 2015 10:05 AM

Mar 2014
Eeeeh, what is P.A. doing? That doesn't look good at all, seriously need to take the foot off the contrast pedal there.
Looks really meh, compared to their other recent works.
Oct 18, 2015 10:06 AM

Aug 2015
putting gintama aside i don't know but these days there are so few comedy anime ....still waiting for the devil is a part timer s2 announcement
Oct 18, 2015 12:08 PM

Nov 2011
Going to check out Haruchika but might have mixed feelings about it. The PV was better than what I originally had expected though.
Oct 18, 2015 12:22 PM

May 2013
Meh.. compare with the others works those looks bad, you dissapoint me P.A.
Oct 18, 2015 12:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
trebmeg said:
Uhh.. Haruchika by P.A Works. I hope it won't turn out as another crap Glasslip.

While I'm not familiar with the source material, I feel like nothing PA Works works on in the future will be as bad as Glasslip. Or at least I hope so. If it's an adaptation, I doubt the story is terrible to begin with, or that the director and script writer could butcher the work. Well the people didn't really like RDG, and I guess this could possibly be a second RDG by PA Works. We'll see though...the person in charge of series composition seems to have worked on some good stuff though.
Oct 18, 2015 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
tingy said:
trebmeg said:

While I'm not familiar with the source material, I feel like nothing PA Works works on in the future will be as bad as Glasslip. Or at least I hope so. If it's an adaptation, I doubt the story is terrible to begin with, or that the director and script writer could butcher the work. Well the people didn't really like RDG, and I guess this could possibly be a second RDG by PA Works. We'll see though...the person in charge of series composition seems to have worked on some good stuff though.
Reiko Yoshida is 10/10 scriptwriter and composer and Masakazu Hashimoto knows how to do these type of shows, still, the art direction looks bleh.
Oct 18, 2015 1:44 PM

Jan 2015
FedeBankai said:
Meh.. compare with the others works those looks bad, you dissapoint me P.A.

lol
Oct 18, 2015 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
Inb4 Glasslip 2.0 comments incoming
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 18, 2015 4:26 PM

Feb 2014
tingy said:
trebmeg said:

Oh, yeah my bad. Glasslip was an original work. Well fingers crossed.

Oct 18, 2015 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
Haruchika is more moving to be like Tari Tari than Glasslip, which is alright.
Oct 18, 2015 9:32 PM

May 2015
I gotta say that the design of the girl’s eyes is so overwhelming “complex and colorful”; it kinda annoys me to be honest. I feel she will eat my soul if she were to stare at me for more than 10 seconds.

Paulo27 said:
Reiko Yoshida is 10/10 scriptwriter and composer and Masakazu Hashimoto knows how to do these type of shows, still, the art direction looks bleh.

Agree about the art direction. I’m still not sold about having Masakazu Hashimoto as a director either, but we’ll see...

Anyhow, the PV was alright. Still looking forward to this to some degree.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Oct 19, 2015 12:45 AM

Jun 2015
My hype for Haruchika is now gone

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - May 21

15 by Rhae »»
34 minutes ago

» TOHO Strengthens Animation Division with Acquisition of Science SARU

Vindstot - Today

11 by Rhae »»
37 minutes ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

46 by LilBootyCall »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

19 by Memore »»
8 hours ago

» 'Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs, Second Promo

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.