Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2013 7:57 PM

Jul 2007
Great episode!

Now to see if Mao gets a happy ending because I give less than two shits about everyone else besides Mao, Kai, Kazami, and Futami! :D

EDIT: Eriko and the director are alright. The froggy overlords should be killed with fire.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Mar 11, 2014 11:20 PM

Apr 2012
oh man futami x kazuki scene was cute. I shed a tear :s
she is finally opening up to him now :D

Dec 29, 2014 5:27 AM

May 2011
Kazuki=MAN. Kudos to him, I've never seen such a manly male romance lead before in my life. Sorry Asuka, but Eriko wins in this situation. So hopefully I would like to see more of Asuka in order to get on par with Eriko, at least.

Now that Yuumi is leaving soon, Mao is planning to leave...Kouichi has to man up too, before it is too late even for regrets. Kazuki has become a man, and Kouichi has to make a wise choice next. Or risk losing both forever. Yes, the last part shocked me. I really don't want to see Mao and Yuumi hurt...Kouichi has to act, now.

5/5
(Futami was seriously too kawaiiiiii in this episode. Especially that noteworthy scene. Asuka's on the losing end already...I just can't help but like both girls.)
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

May 5, 2016 3:22 AM

Mar 2014
The Cool Guy and Shy Girl resettlement .
"It doesn't matter how we met" !! Sweet moments ~ . Kazuki and Eriko ~ !!
Great Episode ~ !!! Art was vibrant . On the other hand, Its getting more difficult .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 4:16 PM

Dec 2014
Awww man! No matter what happens, I really want this Kazuki to end up with Sakino instead.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 13, 2018 5:50 AM

Dec 2014
Well futami san melted...so rooting for them now..but still feeling sad for the soccer girl...mao ...don't leave
Apr 12, 2018 3:03 AM
Aug 2017
Kazuki,u da man!
Futami is so cute <3
Jan 23, 2020 6:34 PM

Aug 2017
Kazuki went from hero to zero in like 5 episodes. If he went for Sakino several episodes ago, Futami probably would have come crawling back. Then Kazuki gets to pick between them and keep his pride intact. Girls don't like that desperation shit, they like womanizers. Guys can't be doing that stuff, there's a line between persistence and creep

I'm not really feeling it right now in this show, not sure where the ending is headed. I could go for School Days of course
Sep 29, 2021 5:36 AM

Aug 2014
I just dont see the point of Sakino having romantic feelings for Kazuki. She got feelings on episode 12, we are now at the end of episode 20, and looks like Kazuki is canon with the smart girl. What is the point of Sakino then?

I like Sakino, I think she and Kazuki would have clicked better, but at this point so late in the anime, she would have been better off as a background character, like the discipline girl and the rich girl

This anime has gone from a light hearted anime with light drama and light comedy, to a soap opera.

Well, just 4 episodes to go.
oooo3333Sep 29, 2021 5:43 AM
Dec 14, 2021 3:52 AM

Aug 2017
Hiiragi is definitely best boy for me in this serie.

Kazuki well done this time, although it kinda hurts me that he doesn't see Sakino in a romantic way, you can't really go wrong with Futami either, I'm looking forward to their relationship and it was cute to see Futami that way.

And love how everyone was staring at their little ''fight''
Feb 22, 2022 4:38 PM
Jan 2016
Kai, you are too good, too mature for this show. <3

The part with Futami x Kazuki was also great, finally they let their emotions out.

Very enjoyable episode in all, I'm actually surprised.

And yes, Mao, please go away. :)
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Nov 2010
Kai is the kind of guy I aspire to be. So badass! He didn't let a woman drag him down.

Damn! Big balls move by Kazuki! I will never be able to pull that off in real life! I hate getting attention. But damn, whatever he did surely broke Futami's wall. I admire his relentlessness. Futami is worth it regarding looks, even though her personality is lacking. It was so amusing to see her filled with all sorts of emotions, and I must say that was a touching scene. It made me tear up a bit. Sucks for Sakino, though.

Mao is moving out. So, it's still the Hoshino route for Kouichi, or will he chase her too?
I'm very interested in how this show will end.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.